SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Halloween

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I won!!!! Very Happy

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a city close to mine is a tree called �hangman�s tree�. There is a plaque erected by the city and everything. All this because some dude was hung there over a 100 years ago.

I really don�t know what my point is other then I don�t thing we really associate a hung man with racist lynching. Lynching sounds more like a western movie thing to me (actually in Ca lynching is defined as taking someone unlawfully out of police custody and not necessarily to hurt someone but to free him or her, see 405a PC). I look back at that child�s game we played in school called hangman. They still sell those plastic hanging skeletons used for this purpose. I don�t think a hangman in a pumpkin during Halloween would be insensitive.

Since lotta is the one who said so though I would like to reverse myself and say it is insensitive. Shame on you DrWho Laughing

Mod comment: Pssst! DrWho is an innocent party in this particular instance. TS.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*treads carefully to not cross line into political debate, but here goes*

Currently in the U.S. there is much ado about the noose and its meaning when hung from a tree, from a doorway, from well, anywhere. Due to a certain ugly [urle=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jena_Six]series of crimes[/url] that occurred in Jena, LA, whereby it is alleged certain white students hung a noose from a tree after some black students had asked to sit (contrary to the initial reports, the tree was not a "white tree") under said tree. Thereafter, six black students beat a white student quite severely sparking a maelstrom of threats, prosecutions and cries on both sides of the aisle regarding racism and hooliganism.

Anyway, in the South, the noose can carry a certain connotation related to lynchings, although reaction is mixed and it's not the same as say, burning a cross on someone's lawn. In any event, there has been a rash of legislation and discussion regarding making the hanging of a noose equate to a "hate crime". Sensibly, most lawmakers are shying away from making this leap of logic.

In any event, my opinion is that Halloween is for all things gruesome, including dead bodies (whether they be swinging from a branch, impaled on a fence post, or shambling slowly towards you crying for your brain). Absent some other indication of intent, I would see the hanging man as only another sign of good Halloween cheer. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut wrote:
I won!!!! Very Happy

Congrats Peanut!!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Peanut - that's suitably scary!!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pumpkin peanut, I love the carrot horns.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Parsnips, actually! I considered carrots, but parsnips look more "bone like" - and nearly nobody recognizes them for what they are.

I did a similar one last year using gourds, which looks cool too. I'll be carving more as the weekend goes on, I'll be sure to share them here!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pastor's clan carves pumpkins.

Click

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo! Slap a Lad in honor of The Great Pumpkin!

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though I don�t celebrate it (it�s not a tradition here), I�m in with my avatar Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New Pumpkins!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in on the avatar thing. I love scary things!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here is my effort of pumpkin carving

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great! Very scary! Nice work remmy.

Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my pumpkin for this year, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
I put a red bicycle lamp inside so it glows all red and scary like.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that's really good

clapping

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! The little trick 'r treaters and their parents seemed to like it.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just showing off my avatar for Halloween this year Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

A witch on a really big stripper pole?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@peanut

the middle picture in your posting,is that of vandickey who is MIA at the moment

Confused

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic pumpkins.
Are they easier to hollow out than turnips? We go in for turnips lanterns around here, they're tough but at least I know what to do with the insides ( veggie haggis for tea tonight )

Only a few "guisers" at the door last night. I had fruit as well as sweeties on offer- 2 kids chose the packets of raisins.

Elsewhere there was this
LINK

Noisy, colourful but peaceful ( even to the evangelists holding up placards promising damnation )
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You just think you are dealing with a lad!

Twisted Evil

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nanny Ogg,

Yes pumpkins are mostly hollow when ripe (ready to carve). The seeds are large and can be roasted in the oven (seasoned if you like) and eaten. They are good and good for you.

There is a bit of a slime factor to the inside of a pumpkin, but the fun of carving and creating over rides the slime.

Try it, you might like it! Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic