SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Haunted Swing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey Ghost, i believe in you Laughing

What i do not belive tho is in "other" ghosts, lost for eternity yanking chains around someones attick Wink

I can respect Native beliefs, like Indian beliefs, for theirs is a culture based in such beliefs and traditions, and conected to Nature and a spiritual world that WE do not undestand, or ceased to understand. So i guess in the case you were reconting i would honor their belief and be respectfull, even if i saw no ghost and the all thing seemed strange to me.

What i cannot respect is the pseudo sience freaks that try to get atention to themsevels with the most bizarre of theorys aimed at nothing else but for some tipe of pocket lining or merely the so called 15 minutes of fame.

Funny enough, i belive in an after life, and in a spiritual world, that does not exist for our amusement or in order to entertain us but to serve a higher purpose, for which i have no claim in the understanding of it's intrincacies.

And just because we do not see it, it does not mean it can be dismissed.

After all everyone laughed when a so called lunatic said the Earth was round, and that it was not the center of the Universe.

But the matter has to be divided, NON serious stuff, money making scams, and spirituality ....they are not on the same bag as most people put them.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pendilum effect.

(image is in my members area)

Earthquake predicted. Argentina does have earthquakes, the swings probably picking up the vibrations.

The other two wont swing because the chain/weight of seat probably does not match the middle one which is by pure chance perfectly balanced.

As for ghosts MEH, Along with fairies, santa and some creature in the snow they dont exist.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I distinctly remember coming out of my body and floating up by the ceiling

I spent a lot of the 1970's doing that, but I wasn't being a ghost. Cool

As much as I'd like to, I can no more believe in ghosts than Father Christmas or invisible cloud beings that watch over us and judge whether we're being good or not. Surprisingly, my lads tend to be very religious and superstitious, despite being thieving scumbags.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Quote:
I distinctly remember coming out of my body and floating up by the ceiling

I spent a lot of the 1970's doing that, but I wasn't being a ghost. Cool

I did the very same thing in the 80s/early 90s! Cool

It still amuses me that the very religious lads manage to convince themselves that scamming isn't something that God would regard as wrong.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the first video it is clearly windy. Rubbish blows across the ground at one point. If you turn the seat upside down it would resemble a para sail or kite and is displaying the same type of behavior one might expect from a tethered kite. Second video is as windy as even the audio is windy.
Third is so shaky it's hard to tell much.

Busted.

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Academics have now ruled out magnetic and electrical fields, and winds"

Yet you can HEAR the wind in the youtube video and see the womans hair going in the direction of the wind.. causing the swing to go upwards. Gravity brought it back down, and the wind brought it back up again.

If you want to blame "ghosts" for this, blame the 10 billion people before us that lived on this planet and single out a certain one that used that swing and swung in that pattern.

All in all, the kid at the beginning is "iffy", there could of been a motor that did that, or their couldn't of been one, the camera started far too late in the video.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic