SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Isn't the PM named Gordon Brown?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT APPROVAL OFFICE
Special Duties/Logistics Department
FOREIGN CONTRACT/WINNING PAYMENT BUREAU
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your Ref������.
==========================================================================
U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL
APPROVAL

PAYMENT VALUED $8.3M

ATTN:SIR

I, The British Prime Minister in conjunction with U.S.A GOVERNMENT,UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account.

(this part snipped out)

Best Regards

SIR OLUTAYO JOHNSON <---- the British Prime Minister?
(CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT)

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who wants a PM named Gordon (unless his first name is Flash) when you can have Olutayo Johnson. Now that name commands respect! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, real victims will still fall for it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you sent an email to 1,000,000 random Americans and asked who the British PM was 600,000 of them would say Tony Blair, 300,000 would say Churchill, 50,000 would ask "That's England isn't it?" or "What's a PM?" and a not too small percentage of the rest would google it to find out.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, this looks a lot like a UN scam I am working with now. In my case I am talking to Koffi Anan who apparently got his old job back. I wonder what Ban Ki-moon is doing these days?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait him as Alex Salmond, the git currently trying to become the real last king of Scotland! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Skutt50
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the scamer trying a joke?

OLUTAYO could mean O LUT A YO or Own lot of you
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never heard that before... but if that is the case then it sounds like the scammer has been "educated" by a baiter with a good sense of humour Very Happy

Google shows some hits, however, for Olut4yo. It appears to be a legitimate first name.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic