SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the gap between legend and myth in epic quests for artefacts in the region. My research suggests that there may be an element of predetermined providence (otherwise known as destiny or fate) in many voyages involving valuable artefacts.

Do you have any particular examples of this happening? Do you think 1ke might have something to say about that concept? Laughing

I doubt that he will ever make the connection, even when it's all over (assuming it ever does end), but it's funny as hell!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mike - Not really... but I'm sure I can invent something. I have spoken to the lad a lot about this being "destiny" and such. I'm introducing it to him slowly. I want to make him believe that this was all predetermined and that he is meant to be with m1ch and the jewels, despite all the problems he has faced (this is what makes it so difficult... only the true believer can attain the jewels and the girl).

I agree that this will almost certainly go right over his head, but harrya has some great ideas and some good info so hopefully soon he can take over the character and run with it.

The thing is, once I've put it out there I can always refer back to it... so even if the lad doesn't get it, we can have fun explaining it to him! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am really upset about this surffing and i must say that i am getting tired of this,

Hmmmm, I thought Mali was a landlocked country Confused - this lad really is confused....

Great job, Red! You've almost got me believing poor M1ch's plight! clapping clapping clapping

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
mustapha crap
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spent about2 hours last night reading through this thread....

This is possibly the funniest safari i have EVER read!

kudos man....

Cant wait to see where hes gonna end up!!!

clapping
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks mustapha! Very Happy

And welcome the Eater! Wink

@ LaBrea - Cheers dude, if people like they can donate to the Save M1ch3||3 Fund Laughing

By the way, for those interested, I calculated the distance travelled so far. I can only calculate the distance from point to point, I cannot work out exactly how long each individual road is, so what I've done is add up all the trips he has made to each point (as far as I can gather) to give you guys the most accurate total distance travelled as possible. Below is an exhaustive list of the trips he has made so far in chronological order, this represents the known trips that I have worked out (some are obfuscated because of low google search turnouts). The distance calculated is based off these trips:

Akwa - Lagos
Lagos - Cotonou
Cotonou - Abidjan
Abidjan - H4rper
Harper - Monrovia
Monrovia - Freetown
Freetown - Conakry
Conakry - K4msar
K4msar - Conakry
Conakry - K4msar
K4msar - Pir4da
Pir4da - Bissau
Bissau - Ziguinchor
Ziguinchor - Banjul
Banjul - Ziguinchor
Ziguinchor - T4mba
T4mba - Kid1ra
Kid1ra - T4mba
T4mba - Ziguinchor
Ziguinchor - T4mba
T4mba - Kid1ra
Kid1ra - K4yes
K4yes - Bamako
Bamako - Koul1k0roba

Total Distance Travelled (in a straight line)

Miles: 3643.30

Kilometres: 5863.14

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
She was H4mish's mistress at the start of this - those are his jewels she's lugging around Africa as well!! Laughing

So Ham is the father.... ok, that makes sense...

Since start, i was wondering who this H4mish guy was!

And is h4mish a white guy?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's also been some action on the Father's end too. The lad is clearly desperate as he's now asking the man who he told to basically get f*cked for funds (as posted before) so the father has decided to respond and put a bit of heat on the lad. Check it out:

Father M4x wrote:
Dear Mr. Xxxxx

I hope you are alright, my prayers are with the doctors and nurses who are caring for you.

I find your request for funds astounding. You severely insulted both myself, my church and two of my dear friends who fell victim to a murderous rampage in Banjul and now you ask for our money?

We have offered you all sorts of assistance, we have taken great care of Ms. Xxxxxx and we also offered you a flight back to your home with her as well as $5000 of money we raised through charity. You turned it all down and instead accused me of things I would never do. I am completely flabbergasted that you would even have the nerve to ask for such things.

We have made a very generous offer to accommodate you, if you still wish to take it up, please let me know because even though you are sometimes blinded and say disturbing things I know it is because you are bound by love to your wife and only want to ensure she is safe.

We are currently in a place called Bamako. It is in a country called Mali. We think we know where she is and will be doing everything we can to find her and make sure she is safe. I am worried that people will know what she is carrying as it seems to have been reported a bit in the newspapers now. If others find out her life could be in even more danger.

My prayers are with her, I pray to the Lord that she will survive and marry you in kind.

In His name

The father is proving quite useful in exile. He's really pressuring the lad to get to m1ch first because if the father gets there who knows what will happen... Twisted Evil

@ 419buster - As white as the driven snow mate. As Hekate explained, he's not only white, he's a bloodnut (aka ginger) and has freckles Very Happy

Speaking of H4mish, we haven't heard from him in a while... I think that what with m1ch now being chased by the father the lad has almost forgotten about H4mish... might have to bring him back on the scene Wink

Mortar x10
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not give the kidnap scenario a try... only the kidnapper is H4mish!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What I love is that it looks like the taxi driver sent him on safari!

Its Christmas come early for the The taxi driver. He has realised that he has a gullible idiot looking for a phoney address, and has decided to cash in by taking him on a long drive to nowhere in particular, so that he can charge a large taxi fare... Very Happy

Quote:
he travelled overland from Western Senegal to Bamako it suggests that this is the only method of transport he can afford. I think a river trip would be relatively cheap and more likely

During the wet season, the best way to reach Timbuktu is by boat from Mopti.
Comanav Transport have a supply vessel that travels along the Niger daily to the port of Korimoue (Timbuktu), and a 4th class ticket can be purchased for cfa5,000.
Comanav's phone number is: 292-1206 to make reservations.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red and you called me evil Laughing although its worrying that this exchange hasn't *yet* caused the lads brain to meltdown again.

Just a random thought, we know 1k3's wearing a wedding ring right? have I missed the part of the safari where he explains why?

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Simba - thanks heaps for that info, I'll make sure the lad gets it Wink

@ lokie - I haven't confronted him about the wedding ring yet. I have thought about it. The problem is that he sent the picture to Father M4x, not M1ch. But that isn't a big problem. I think I'll grill him about it soon Laughing

Mortar x10
Bratty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red,

I, too am new here. This has been enlightening for just how far someone can be lured into a story. Thank you for the education and entertainment. Yes, I believe that you are evil incarnate. This lad will regret ever having heard of M1ch3ll3, gems, and H4m15h.

I started reading the thread a couple of days ago, and didn't realize that it was still continuing. You've led him a merry chase, I'm anticipating the coup de grace.

However, it's almost impossible to watch this unfold without having suggestions for developments. My thoughts have been:

1. Have M1ch3ll3 overhear Rup3rt making plans to hand M1ch3ll3 over to H4m15h. (Perhaps he saw one of her wanted posters.)
2. Have one of M4x's "men" contact H4mi5h because of the poster and then Ik3 to get him to turn on M1ch3ll3.

Kibbutzing from the sidelines is so much fun!
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red

I wonder if J3rry is the Brother-in-law, the "uncle" financing his holiday is really the Father-in-law. And sick father wanting him to hurry home is a metaphore for my Wifes moaning Rolling Eyes

I wonder which one sent the email to M1ch to check up on him?

PS he's also sent a photo to M1ch with the ring clearly visible, namely this one http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1k3smilingdt2.jpg

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, this is absolutely amazing. This guy gives more bang for the buck than 3d. If you could send 3d and Ik3 to Bahamas, maybe get them to strangle one another, or consinue on a great quest, together. The desperation in his emails, the fathers slap, it's outrageously funny!

I love the idea of getting Hami$h involved, too. You are at a great place in this bait. It could go ANYWHERE! Hahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H4mish is, as ever, at your disposal, Red! Twisted Evil He's told the lad more than once that he has men out looking for M, so she really should be more careful who she trusts! Wink

BTW - archaeologists don't often lecture in history too - we tend to look down on nutter historians who use our hard won artefacts to shore up their dodgy theories! Wink Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic.
Settled down with a nice glass of wine and read through from start til now.
I forgive you for my vino spattered keyboard- the priest's name got me

Can't wait for the next installment!
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Red, this is absolutely amazing. This guy gives more bang for the buck than 3d.

Yeah, but we got 3d to go more than 5000 miles Very Happy I have no doubt that Red can beat our mileage with this guy, though.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, true, Mr Mugu, but this guy has potential! He's off to the rescue! Where was shithead when the wedding took place? Not rescuing 4my! Of course, 3d in Singapore was absolutely incredible. I was glued to my computer...

BTW, I miss 3d.... when's he going to the Bahamas? 3d is the one who really got me hooked on baiting! So, in effect, YOU are responsible for a lot of my wasted time.... Laughing You should bring 3d back into action....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another piece of trivia: There is (was?) a busy ponton ferry named "Heinrich Barth" in Gao (east of Timbuctu).

Last edited by The False Italian on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: 3d

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but let me try to put things in perspective. Mr. Mugu and PSD got 3d to travel halfway across the globe and back. It is, I imagine, much more expensive than touring around West Africa and the lad was completely out of his element. He was in South East Asia, not Africa. Even though 1k3 is a native Nigerian I am sure it is much easier to get around being African in Africa than African in South East Asia. Moreover, 3d has been on the hook and has been travelling (before the Singapore trip) for three years now. I am incredibly awestruck by the 3d bait and personally know that it is the greatest bait I have read to date. I am sure others will have differing opinions, but I feel credit should be paid where it is due. Just look at the amount of pages it has... it has clearly entertained hundreds. For those of you unfamiliar with my favourite bait, you can find it here:

http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=113482

Ok, back to the man at hand.

Well folks, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is all but over. The lad has finally cracked it and given up the ghost. Below follows a long but very quick exchange of emails between me and the lad.

1k3 to M1ch early morning yesterday (local time - Mali):

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I am going to Nigeria today!

Dear Honey,

Hope all is well with you and my baby over there in M0pti and i pray to God Almighty for guidance and protection,please am sorry i have to go back to Nigeria today as i have tried in sreaching for you and you keep on running away from me,i don't really know why but i believe that God will guide you and bring you to me soon and the baby,please you have to be very careful anywhere you are now because i don't know why prof.Sc0tt refused to tell me the exact location and his contact number but i will be very prayerful right now about you life and my baby of about the jewels,i have emailed to prof.Sc0tt about help to bring you to my country because i don't have any other option than to go back and look after my life and i believe that he will help you to locate my address in Nigeria,below is my address in Nigeria.

Honey, i don't understand the place called m0pti as you said and also i don't speak this country language so their is noway to locate the address and i have no other money to travel again, yesterday i was in Mali sreaching for you and you refused to give me his contact number to locate his address i don't really know why,i was attack by UN no men's in the Ghana motor park here i don't know what is happening, i thank God almighty that i finally got help from a man going to Nigeria with his car so he decided to help me and take me to Nigeria for a medical checkup because i was injured so much, liar Evil or Very Mad

<address snipped>
Nigeria.
contact number:00234806326xxxx.that is my father number okay.

Hope to see you soon!be very careful and smart because you just meet him on the road and you dont really know him more.

Your love.

Hmmm... I knew it was coming sooner or later, and I've read posts like it from him before... but this one seemed pretty final. Here's what I did to try and salvage anything I could (note the desperation in the email) take 1:

M1ch wrote:
my love,

don't leave me!

i have been waiting online for you all day. i know you will be here. i am seeing the doctor. i did not run away from you. I waited almost a week after you promised to come. what was i supposed to do? starve in the street? you told me never to sleep in the street again.

come and pick me up my love. do not leave me here stranded. this man will not look after me forever he is only feeding me until you come! PLEASE HELP ME!!! i am crying now, you are making me distressed! what am I supposed to do!?

your wife

Take 2:

M1ch wrote:
BABY,

WHY ARE YOU LEAIVING ME!? I WENT TO DOCTOR TODAY AND HE DID ULTRASOUND AND TOOK PHOTO OF OUR BABY! I HAVE ATTACHED IT.

I need you in my life. you are my husband, do not abandon me. m0pti is very close, it is up the river, just call this number that mr. scott tells me about. it is for the river transport, he says it is cheap call on 292-12xx they are called C0m4nav Transport have a supply vessel that travels along the Niger daily. please baby. how can you abandon me and our son?! what will we do? what am i supposed to do with the jewels? should i tell this man?

help me my love! please! i am crying and don't want to die out here.

Photo I attached:

Meanwhile the lad sent this to the father:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Thanks for the mail and i appreciate the help so far please i have read and understadnd your words and i want to inform you that i am leaving now to nigeria to take care of my self!

Bye.

Taking care of himself? The selfish bugger!

He also got back to M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
My heart,

I have no other option than to leave because i don't understand what is going on with you and so called Evil or Very Mad prof Sc0tt or what ever,i have tried for you so much and you don't care to help me to see you now i am in Bamako Mali and you travel to m0pti with him without waiting on my arrival, now i was attack here in Mali and their no help to me,but God is my help okay,i have no money with me here and my uncle has refused to send money to me because he have spend much Laughing,i am a luck man today to get a kind man going to Nigeria with his car so i have to go with him now because i was injured so much please talk to the man and he will help you locate the my address in Nigeria,just ask him to help you and put you in a car going to Lagos Nigeria and as soon as you arrived their just give a call to my uncle with this number:002343675xxxx and i will be with him to pick you up okay,

Bye for now.

So as you can see, as I realised too, this was the breaking point for the lad. He's obviously been offered a lift home and in his present circumstances it is the best option for him. He can't figure out where M0pti is because no one speaks english and he doesn't have money in case it is expensive to go there.

He then sends M1ch yet another email, this time short and to the point

1k3 wrote:
Subject: Thank you for surffing my life! you are most welcome! Very Happy

Honey,

i just want to inform you that i am going to nigeria to take care of life and thank you for surffing me okay,incase you want to see me you have my home address to locate me.

Bye

Just now I sent him these two messages. I sent these for two reasons:

1. As long as he is still on the road there's a chance he'll be persuaded to continue (no matter how minor and unlikely).

2. I want him to feel like it was all his fault that things didn't go right and that it was just circumstance that kept us apart. This way he will remain on the hook.

Here's what I sent (take 1):

1k3 wrote:
1k3,

I cannot believe you are abandoning me and our son. you promised you never would and now you have betrayed my trust just to serve yourself. I am so sad... i thought you were my husband. did you see the picture of our son 1k3? he is named after you and you are abandoning him. even after all i did to make sure we were safe. you know i travelled all over the bloody world to make sure i brought you these jewels safely and this is how you repay my trust in you?

i even told you how to get to m0pti and gave you the number for the boat ride. it is not very long and is easy. we are in this motor park here called m0pti motor park. very easy to find but you won't even try. i am devastated. i thought you loved me.

And then this, just to level things out and make him realise m1ch tried her very best (take 2):

1k3 wrote:
Baby,

i just cannot believe you are taking this stance with me, it is not my fault you took nearly a week more than you promised to arrive! i cannot tell this man who is taking such good care of me to just put his whole life and work on hold just because of me! you didn't tell me what to do so i had to do it, i didn't get your email not to move until it was too late and we were there. but even if i had what was i supposed to do? live on the street? you told me never to do that again and to always try and find help. you know i was abducted by that arab man and that i am very scared and that i dont know anything about this place i am in and they speak a language i dont understand and you make this seem like it is my fault! i don't understand baby, i thought you loved me. i have done so much for you, do you know how many times i thought i was going to die on the trip?! at least you are african, you know this place, you fit in and you understand how things work. do you have any idea how much i stick out here? i am a foreigner. every man i see tries to touch me and god knows what else. i am here for you. i came all the way from england on a horrible ship with horrible people, i have done everything you ask of me and the one time i decide i dont want to die in the street so i go with this very generous man up the river a bit for the safety of our baby you suddenly abandon me?! how can you do this?

Oooooh, can you feel the guilt trip?

He also sent this parting shot to the Father, very ominous indeed:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: don't find her again.

it is better for you to step away from ms Xxxxxx because you dont belongs to her or you will find you self in a bigger case okay,

bye for now.

How big a case exactly I wonder?

Oh, and before I forget, one final email to the Professor too:

1k3 wrote:
Good Day Prof.Sc0tt,

How are you doing,Hope everything is ok with you! i got your mail and your experience i really read and understand it was very great pleasure to meet you.

Prof, i dont understand the place called m0pti as you said and also i dont speak this country language so their is noway to locate the address, yesterday i was in mali sreaching for her and you refused to give me your contact number to locate your address i dont really know why,i was attack by un no mens in the Ghana motor park here i dont know what is happening, i thank God almighty that i finally got help from a man going to nigeria with his car so he decided to help me and take me to nigeria for a medical checkup because i was injured somuch, please you have to help me and take my wife to my home country i have no other option than to go and save my life.

Please if you can put her in a car going to nigeria i will be really appreciateto see her Shocked,she has my home address and everything to locate me.just take her to lagos state and you will give a call to this number to come and pick her the number is my uncles number his a Nigeria Senator,00234803675xxxx.call him and you will talk to him.

Nice to hear from you!

Laughing

Put her in a car?! Is he insane?! We've been through that before and look how that turned out!

Edit - new emails just in:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

you are the one doing all this because i told you to be very smart and you refused,how can you stay with a man that you dont even know and a man that dont care to give out his home address and his contact number to me to locate his address, only God knows how much i have tried to save you and your baby, listen i am not after the jewels i am just here to save your life because you have no brother ,no father,no mother but i gave my self and my life to you to be with you forever but you dont accept to be with me,i have traveled about nine country in african spending all my money and i even borrowed money from friens and uncle to save you but you dont care to help me to see you,running from one man to another.i lose my job,my important documents because you. Very Happy

Right now i am in a country called togo lome is about 150 km to nigeria, i just stop over here to email you about it and my uncle told me to come over to his place in ghana for the treatment and after that i will move again to nigeria to be with my father,incase if you still want to be with me you have my contact address to come to my home and i will accept you and your baby again okay,

talk to the man to help you get a flight ticket to nigeria air port and once you arrive give me a call with this number,002348036753539.

Bye for now,

and m1ch back to him (not happy jan!):

m1ch wrote:
baby,

well can you at least wait there for me?! i will try to get to you.

what will i do without you in this horrible africa place?!

how can you blame this on me! YOU told me to stay with this man. i gave you the address as best i could, i even told you the apartment number. i told you where we are now, i even told you how to get here and who to call and nothing!

surely you know in your heart that we are bound by love and soon marriage. what will i do without you? please, ask your heart, or your friends, or your pastor what you should do, i know they will say you should be with me and take me home with you... that is what God wants. please wait for me!

your wife

IP resolves to US (ie satellite)

So, my good friends, this is where we are at. It is the curtain call on this particular safari I am afraid (barring something extraordinary that is).

While this bait certainly isn't over, it sure looks like the lad is heading home after all this time (2 and half months after he left). I will continue to bait him for as long as I possibly can, and hope to develop on some new ideas and enterprises in the near future.

I will keep everyone as updated as people want to be kept up to date. If I find that people lose interest I will of course only post interesting things. If, however, 1k3 retains his cult status I'll keep the emails coming like they have been of late.

Thank you all for embarking on this journey with me. This safari was all the more enjoyable because you were all along for the ride too (although not quite in the same way as 1k3! Razz). I really appreciate every comment from every Eater and if you feel like I have not addressed something you raised please let me know. I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have, looks like I need a pet! Very Happy

One final point I would like to add. Thank you to every single baiter who took part in this. It was a team effort and you all deserve a round of applause for inflicting such huge financial pains on this lad, and I believe that much of the credit should go every baiter who took part. In particular I'd like to single out the following baiters for their contributions:

- Hekate: He's your lad and you helped make this all possible. Thanks so much.
- Gnasher: A wonderful mentor and an evil genius, thanks for all the input.
- Marvinator: Awesome graphical work mate. You convinced the lad with 1 picture what I couldn't do with 100 emails.
- Jojo: For great safari advice and brilliant final modality (coming to a thread near you soon).
- GuineaGirl: Your local knowledge has been immensely helpful and half the twists belong to you too!
- Simba: Thanks for all the maps and guides and other assorted goodies. The research that goes into any safari makes it what it is, so thank you for that.
- Eliza_Dootlittle: (AKA M1ch3ll3) Your phone work was, as always, inspired and I'm sure 1k3 will be having nightmares about it for the rest of his days.
- To everyone else who helped, I'm sorry I can't remember it off the top of my head but your contribution was no doubt exemplary and you deserve as much credit as anyone.

Thanks all.

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down Red absolutely awesome!!!

Thanks for an enjoyable read and most importantly taking a scammer away from scamming for so long.

One final thought ..............Is it possible the prof. didn't release any details of his and M's whereabouts because he is in love with M and wants her (and the jewels) for himself?? Would jealousy get 1k3 back on the road? If not I shall miss him. Well done.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is the curtain call on this particular safari I am afraid

It had to happen at some point I guess, but now its here I can hardly believe it. I really was beginning to think that this mugu would travel to the moon if you asked him to.... Laughing

Its been a sensational safari though, and it was great to see a network of baiters contribute to such exceptional work by Red.

Awesome job 419EATERS..... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? Over so quickly?? Very Happy You deserve the Suitcase for all the countries this guy has visited! Inspiring work!

Hopefully you can stall him longer and miss his car ride?

Or maybe she contacts her parents who are sympathetic to his plight and offer to pay his bills as long as he sends in some receipts?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, all I can say is that this has been amazing. I am sorry to see it has come to an end. However, eventually he had to have twigged, and you had him on the hook for months. Right now, as the dust settles, you can rest, assured in the knowledge that your lad spent many months travelling, nine countries, spent much cash, probably borrowed, with a debt to be repaid, and angry creditors, and that he is hitchiking home in a state of abject misery, wondering if he has been had, and pitifully broken, also wondering if he has walked away from the jewels and the girl. He is now conflicted and unhappy.... Hahahahaha! Good for you!

Awesome work! On every level.

michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red
Thanks for sharing this amazing safari with us. Two and a half months on the road is two and a half months that he is not scamming anyone. And I'm sure that it will take him even longer to recuperate from this West African Tour. He's been going on about his medical condition for quite some time now, so who knows. He may have a good case of Malaria.

On the bright side, at least he still believes that both she and the loot exist. At least there is some hope for an encore presentation.

Maybe she will vow never to leave Mali until her true love comes and takes her home as he has promised.

He's proven to be quite resilient through all of this. Maybe he just needs some time to catch his second wind.

Or maybe he finally hit rock bottom.

Anyhow, congratulations on an excellent safari. Surely this one will be the stuff of legends.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic