SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Inheritance scam fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been having a bit of a play with an inheritance scam that turned up in one of my baiting accounts.

I have had little experience with inheritance scams but when a scam email finds you without having to go out of your way it would be just plain rude not to accept the offer

Emails have gone back and forth for weeks between my barister, the bank and myself.

One email asked me for some information which I kindly completed for my barister

Quote:
BENEFICIARY'S NAME AND
> SEX: MR BARRY xxxxx HOMAPHRODITE
> BENEFICIARYADDRESS; XUCKS LANE GOXXXRN NSW 2XX0
> BANK NA
> BANK STILL NA
> ADDRESS:.AS ABOVE.
> ACCOUNTNUMBER:.NA.
> TELEPHONENUMBER: PO BOX 16574832675 GOXXXXRN NSW 2XX0

Now today after god knows how many emails starting from negotiating the percentage and the cost of expenses we are nearly ready to complete the paperwork.

Quote:

UNION BANK PLC. (Nigerian)
123/234 DALEKO CASH CENTRE,DALEKO MARKET LAGOS,NIGERIA.
Union Bank Plc. . "We Make the DIFFERENCE"

TELL: 234-1-7211675 234-1-15451050 Wed 24th 2007

ATTN: MR. BARRY XXXXX.

ABOUT YOUR INHERITANCE

GOOD DAY SIR,

WE WISH TO NOTIFY YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR LETTER OF CLAIM AND SOME OF THE DOCUMENT ABOUT YOUR LATE BROTHER MR.STEVE BOWEN, WHICH WAS SUBMITED BY ACCOUNT MANAGER MRS MERCY AUSTIN. AS A MATTER OF FACT WE ARE STILL ON VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING ON HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR INHERITANCE.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY ABOUT THE RELEASING OF YOUR LATE BROTHER�S INHERITANCE IT WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE DON�T WANT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKE ALTHOUGH HIS REPRESETATIVE BARRISTER MUSA ZULU HAS CLERIFY EVERY THING ABOUT YOU BUT ITS JUST THAT WE DON�T KNOW YOU BEFORE HIS DEATH AND THE MONEY IS LARGE SO WE HAVE TO BE CAREFULL TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER.

NOW, YOU ADVICE TO GET BACK TO US WITH AN ANSWERS TO THE BELOW:

(1) WHAT IS THE FULL NAME OF YOUR BROTHER?

(2) WHAT WAS HIS OCCUPATION?

(3) WHEN DID HE DIE, AND ON WHAT SICKNESS?

(4) WAS HE MARRIED?

MEANWHILE, YOU ADVICE TO CROSS CHECK THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU SENT TO OUR ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT THAT IS HERE NOW TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN MAKING THIS TRANSFER, AS BELOW IS WHAT WE HAVE HERE:

NAME: MR BARRY xxxxx HOMAPHRODITE

BENEFICIARYADDRESS: DUCKS LANE GOxxxxRN NSW 2xx0

NAME OF BANK: NA

BANK ADDRESS: STILL NA

ACCOUNT NUMBER: NA

TELE PHONE NUMBER: PO BOX 16574832675 GOxxxxRN NSW 2xx0

YOU ARE ADVICE TO CROSS CHECK IT AND IF THERE IS A MISTAKE YOU MAKE THE CORRECTION NOW BEFORE OUR CONCLUSION.ALSO PLEASE IF YOU ARE SENDING THE ANSWER PLEASE SEND WITH THE BANK THAT YOU WANT YOUR LATE BROTHER'S FUND SHOULD BE TRANSFER OKAY. BECAUSE THIS ALL WE GOT FROM YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HERE.

ONCE AGAIN WE APOLOGIZE AND ASK YOU TO BE PETIENT WITH US AS WE PROMISE TO CONCLUDE SOON AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE PAYMENT ANALYSIS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MANAGER (UBN) ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT
MR.AKIN THOMAS

So now its just a matter of answering the questions correctly and I'll be rich I tells ya.

If only I can remember what the answers are.

Surely it was my brother I should know the answers

This was an extract from an earlier email

Quote:
1. Name: Mr. Steve Bowen,
2. Address: Plot 5, Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria
3. Age: 52 years
4. Wife's name: Mrs. Jennifer Bowen.
5. No. Of Children: Three (3) Tony, Roseline and Angela,

But of course I couldn't find that information and it doesn't answer all the questions anyway so I will just have to do my best and hope I get it right,

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In order to try and keep the post clean and easy to understand the first email including header is here if anybody else would like to recieve an inheritance.

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.94.14 with SMTP id r14cs370361wab;
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:00:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.156.2 with SMTP id i2mr11556452qbo.1191506423156;
Thu, 04 Oct 2007 07:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web94315.mail.in2.yahoo.com (web94315.mail.in2.yahoo.com [203.104.16.225])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id e19si1230521qba.2007.10.04.07.00.20;
Thu, 04 Oct 2007 07:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 203.104.16.225 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=203.104.16.225;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 203.104.16.225 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 30243 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Oct 2007 14:00:19 -0000

DomainKey-Signature: deleted - blowout.

Received: from [41.211.245.44] by web94315.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:00:19 BST
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:00:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Good day Barry xxxx
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1319877741-1191506419=:29177"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1319877741-1191506419=:29177
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Law Chamber Principal Attorney
Musa Zulu & Associates
44, Kofo Abayomi Avenue,
Victoria Island,
Lagos-Nigeria.

PRIVATE AND HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

Good day Barry xxxxx,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I
believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact
that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on
your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar
with events.Well, I am Barrister Musa Zulu, a Solicitor. I am the Personal
Attorney to Mr. Steve Bowen , who used to work with Agip Oil
Company in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2003, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Abuja Express Road.

Unfortunately, they all lost their lives in the event of the accident.
Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any
of my client's relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but to
no avail, hence, I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
left behind by my client in a Finance Company.

Consequently, this Bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin
to claim the US$15 Million (Fifteen Million United States Dollars
only) in their custody within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2
years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of
the deceased to claim the fund as the Next of Kin to him so that the
fund will be transferred to your account by the
Bank.

Upon receipt of the fund, I will come over to your country to meet
with you for the disbursement of the fund and then you and I will
share the money in this order: 55% will be for me, 40% will be for
you.And the remaining 5% would be for whatever expense that we made. I
have all the necessary legal documents that can back our claim we will
make with the Bank.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this
deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law.

Best regards.
Barrister Musa Zulu

Principal Attorney

---------------------------------
Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.

---------------------------------
Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.
--0-1319877741-1191506419=:29177
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

<DIV>Law Chamber Principal Attorney<BR>Musa Zulu &amp; Associates<BR>44, Kofo Abayomi Avenue,<BR>Victoria Island,<BR>Lagos-Nigeria.

Snip - blowout

PRIVATE AND HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Good day Barry Bowen,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I <BR>believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact <BR>that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on <BR>your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar <BR>with events.Well, I am Barrister&nbsp; Musa Zulu, a Solicitor. I am the Personal
<BR>Attorney to Mr. Steve&nbsp;Bowen , who used to work with Agip Oil <BR>Company in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2003, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Abuja Express Road. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Unfortunately, they all lost their lives in the event of the accident. <BR>Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any <BR>of my client's relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. </DIV> <DIV>After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his <BR>relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but to <BR>no avail, hence, I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money <BR>left behind by my client in a Finance Company.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Consequently, this Bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin <BR>to claim the US$15 Million (Fifteen Million United States Dollars <BR>only) in their custody within the next
ten official working days.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 <BR>years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of <BR>the deceased to claim the fund as the Next of Kin to him so that the <BR>fund will be transferred to your account by the<BR>Bank.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Upon receipt of the fund, I will come over to your country to meet <BR>with you for the disbursement of the fund and then you and I will <BR>share the money in this order: 55% will be for me, 40% will be for <BR>you.And the remaining 5% would be for whatever expense that we made. I <BR>have all the necessary legal documents that can back our claim we will <BR>make with the Bank.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this <BR>deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a <BR>legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the <BR>law. </DIV> <DIV><BR>Best regards.<BR>Barrister Musa Zulu</DIV> <DIV><BR>Principal Attorney</DIV><p>

<!--2--><hr size=1></hr> Bring your gang together - do your thing. <a href="http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_groups_2/*
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups"> Start your group.</a><p>

<!--2--><hr size=1></hr> Bring your gang together - do your thing. <a href="http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_groups_2/*
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups"> Start your group.</a>
--0-1319877741-1191506419=:29177--

If you would like our emails forwarded for some background, they are numerous and boring but I will send them upon request, it wouldn't take a very clever person to work out an email address for mr Barry xxxxx (Me) from the information here or you could pm me

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry- Inheritance scams are FUNN because you get to involve attorneys and forms and international laws and....etc....
Don't settle for any old fake will - make sure it's the real thing- insist on the Probate Court Director's Stamp of Certitude, which any barrister worth his salt would recognize without you having to explain it Twisted Evil

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry - You need to contact the barrister immediately!! The inheritance is denominated in DOLLARS. You absolutely must have it in Euros, and all documents which refer to the amount of funds use Euros.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Barry,

How are you doing.hope all is well with you and family.

Well,i just have to let you know that i send you mails and you never response to me what is going on,please update me because i was at the bank to comfirm what is going and i was directed to you that them have get intouch with you that they are waiting for response from you,so please update me about what the bank have send to you also please do not divert the money to yourself alone okay,because i have suffer alot concerning this issue okay so please update me i am waiting for your response okay.

Musa

Barristers can be so pushy cant they

I will take those ideas on board, thanks for the tips i will make use of them in my next email.

For now here are my answers to the questions, I hope they are right

Quote:
Thank you for your reply,

Following is the answers you require

(1) WHAT IS THE FULL NAME OF YOUR BROTHER? Stephen Bowen

(2) WHAT WAS HIS OCCUPATION? An oil contractor

(3) WHEN DID HE DIE, AND ON WHAT SICKNESS? He died some time ago in a plane crash

(4) WAS HE MARRIED? I think so

If there is further information you require please let me know

Regards

And just now to my ever so helpfull yet pushy barrister

Quote:
I am so sorry,

I have had no time to check my emails, as i told you I must be
carefull when I do this because I dont want other people to see what I
am up to.

The bank sent me some information and asked some questions of me which
I have answered for them

Please keep me informed

Regards

Barry

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic