SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potter Derrek, now stranded in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy, did you notice that he was more than happy to give up the car to my Inter0l agent if he would help him get his girlfriend? My Interp0l agent is more than happy to take him up on that offer.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he seems to think Interpol are International auctioneers and taxi drivers.

If you and RS want to liase to get your story right, perhaps you could reunite the lovestruck couple in an inconvenient luxury hotel somewhere.

Are there security procedures to be met by the owner before Interpol can sell cars?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend Dan has also reached out to Barrister Ch4rles S0ludo for help. I figured he would.

Quote:
Hello Friend ,

Please i need you to help me a friend of my came from LA to come and see me in Nigeria,when she got to Lagos she took a flight to Benin Republic instead of taking a flight to Benin city Edostate Nigeria.
Please i need you to help me pick her up In Benin Republic airport please she is really in A bad time her name is Fi0na W1lliams tell her that Dan told you to pick her up,please i need you to go now or tomorow as a friend please if she leaves back to LA on Monday i am a Dead please go today or tomorow take her back to Nigeria because she don't have a VISA back to Nigeria please go now i promise i T0shiba Satel1te wireless i don't want loose her tell she that Dan sent you.
Please don't fail me i will be expecting her.

Pfft.... It ain't worth my time to do all of this for a wireless. Now if he would offer a car......

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email has been sent to Dan last night that F will fly to Lagos on Thursday at 6:30PM.

I gave him a quick call today and he has promised to be at the airport on Thursday.

So who will he give this latest news to first, the barrister or interpol?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing that he will give it to neither, if he truly does plan on showing up. But, this is Dan, so odds are he'll give it to both. I will be shocked and amazed if he really does travel to Lagos.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no hope that Dan will actually show up at the Lagos airport.

I'm guessing he will try to get both interpol and the barrister to intervene.

F sent him one last desperate email tonight begging him to come for her.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, both Interp0l and the Barrister have responded to him offering to help, but Dan has gone silent. Who knows. Maybe Dan really does plan to be there.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F�s brother John has just called Dan.
Mama passes phone to Dan, who seems to stand inside a chicken shack.
If I�m not mistaken he says he will start to Lagos tomorrow morning at 7 AM ! Very Happy

http://media.putfile.com/CALL-Dan-1007Okt24-17h

(Wow, this is our little farm there...I am only missing a moo cow...and a horse, too.
Quite a far cry from the usual male murmuring in lad cafes.)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, it does sound like Dan is going to come to Lagos. The rooster makes this call so funny.

Two things make me think he is coming. Dan is not great at details, in my experience, and he mentions a specific time he is leaving for Lagos. Also at about 2:30 into the call he says he is coming to Lagos and you can hear mom in the backgound saying "yeah".

Apparently Fiona has neglected to mention that she has a brother with a German accent living in LA.

Thanks for the call frumpy.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. I think that Dan is going to Lagos. His emails over the weekend to Inter0l and the Barrister were quite frantic. It is now Wednesday, and he has not responded. It looks like Dan decided to take matters into his own little incompetent hands.

Mr. Dan is in for quite a surprise. It's not nice to f*ck with Interp0l.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice that Dan's cock got into the bait after all.

On the off chance that he doesn't find F at lagos airport, you need a pretext to get him to email you, then we can compare the IP to his usual one.

Perhaps Interpol could offer the services of their missing persons bureau.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy, Dan's refusal to complete the paperwork and security photos required for the automobile have labeled him as a security risk, and have placed him on a terrorist watch list. While we don't have an address of where to contact him, it was awful nice of him to lead us to his girlfriend, who no doubt is a partner in his terrorist activities.

F is going to be very, very angry at Dan. Twisted Evil Interp0l prisons are a reaaaaal bitch, let me tell you.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will Interpol arrest her as soon as she steps off the plane? Or will you let Dan have some hours running around trying to find her?

Dan only knows she chartered a plane to come. He only asked which airport. He didn't ask the name of the airline or make any arrangements on where to meet her.

On the other hand a nice phone call where F is crying about her arrest might be a nice touch this afternoon.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that F needs to be arrested when she leaves the plane. However, she needs to wait a couple of hours in the airport first. After all, it's really Dan that Interp0l is after.

I would really like to hear a crying phone call from F to Dan. Very Happy

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan claims to have been at the airport since 2.30pm today Lagos time. His IP, 77.73.185.170 comes out as Skylinks Satellite Communications Limited. not very conclusive, but not where he normally is.

His normal IP is 81.199.197.137 or very close, the cafe in Benin City he scams from.

I hope he is stranded. Perhaps Dan can go and offer the police at the airport a bribe?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk, Since he says that he is there and since the idiot did not bring his mom's cell phone, go ahead and arrest her upon arrival.

She could make the crying phone call to mom.

She'll send him an email just before she leaves and ask him where they should meet.

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Don't be scared ok,because i'm already there at the Airport,i just went down to an internet cafe near the airport to mail you please you must came and promise me you don't let me down,i did'nt bring my mom cell phone i just came for you,but i'm not sure i'm going back to Benin city,and please sweetheart don't let me down i'll be there waiting for you now even as i mail you i'm there right away,here is the time i came to the Airport 2.30pm so i'll be waiting for you,i'm so eager to see you i can't wait please sweetheart i need you.
from him that cares,
Dan

BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two weeks and not a message from Dan, until today this
Quote:
Hello friend the passport is now been processing immediately i finish processing it i'll send you a Scan copy of it as fast as possible

IP resolves Skylinks Ltd.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Consider F officially arrested. I can hardly wait to see the email from Dan. My Interp0l agent will stay silent until I hear from him. I'm sure that F will get Dan the message.

I imagine that F's brother is gonna be pretty damned pissed off that his sister got arrested because of Dan.

edit: Dan sends Interp0l this one:

Quote:
You where too late she had already come back to Nigeria,if that you went immediately i would have do something for you,
Please can you come to Murtala Mohammed International Airport?
i am there waiting for her,can you come with my car and some of your friends,
i promise you a toshiba satelite wireless computer and when coming can you come with the car,i would have love it if you can do that i'll just get a chance to Collect it and give you the laptop for your good deeds for me.
Come by 4.30pm i'll be there waiting for you at the Airport at the arrival department or at the car hire service wearing a pink long slive and a dark jeans with a wrist watch and a black canvas.
don't fail me please

Hey, at least we know what he looks like now. A pink long slive(?) and a watch. The fact that he is trying to bribe Interp0l isn't going to earn him any brownie points. And he somehow keeps forgetting the little fact that he HASN'T SENT IN THE SECURITY PHOTOS OR FILLED OUT THE SECURITY FORMS! I've only told him twenty or so times that he must do that prior to him getting his car.

The barrister gets this one:

Quote:
Nothing else i'm sorry she had already come back to Nigeria.
please can you give me your office address so i come and Visit you and have launch with you?

Dan is feeling pretty good right now.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan's mama confirms dan is in Lagos.

http://media.putfile.com/dansmama

Due to real life circumstances, F's flight has been moved up. She will email Dan the good news and ask questions about this internet cafe and meet him there. She will arrive in Lagos in about an hour or so.

We are all getting the same ISP.

Last edited by redshoes17 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to you!! clapping Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing more from Dan this afternoon.

from blurtit.com, via Google:

Quote:
Whats the distance between Lagos airport and Benin city?

18 Dec 2006 21:56 Report Abusive [Answer this question]
[Answer] It's 210 miles on the road. Unfortunately you have to head into the city (west) from the airport then out again (north and then east), but most of the road is very good quality road (best in Nigeria, really). 4-5 hours by bus or 3-4 hours in private car (not allowing for possible horrendous city centre traffic).

Straightline the distance is only about 210 km (130 miles).

Lagos airport has a particularly dodgy reputation, by the way. Filthy, shysters, credit card skimming by airport or airline staff, robbing taxi drivers, you name it. Take care.

RS, you're due a safari hat if you want one. As Dan is so lazy it should be gold plated.

I cant wait for F's outraged brother to call. Do you think Dan's lying about not having his mobile? seems a stupid thing to leave when you are going to meet someone off a plane but you don't know where. handy, really - when it all goes tits up, guess who's fault it will be....

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a brand spanking new "Dan" safari hat needs to be given. This isn't just any old safari. $20K couldn't get Dan on safari. $50k couldn't get Dan on safari. Wayne Rooney's Austin couldn't get Dan on safari. A tryout with Manchester United couldn't get Dan to safari. But the possibility of a piece of Fiona's...um...... you-know-what gets Dan to safari.

Nicely done! Hopefully there will be more miles in Dan's future!

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info on the safari roy.

Dan isn't in the cafe though so he didn't get the message her plane was leaving early. Fiona will have arrived in Lagos by now. Dan isn't at the arrival point and he has not answered the email. Too bad she cannot phone him and yell at him for not being there. Right, who travels like this without making the plans for meeting?

@Jayhawk, don't forget when you arrest Fiona you will sieze the 6 computers she has as well as Dan's new Iphone.

edit: Jayhawk, I couldn't stop laughing after reading that.

Last edited by redshoes17 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne Rooney's Aston did get him on safari. sadly the Lagos harbourmaster had stolen his car before he got there.

But your right, He couldn't be bothered for $20k, or a job with Manchester Untied. he sent me emails from 'his mum' and 'his doctor' to get out of that one.

Motivating Dan is like training cats.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he did safari for the car. That is why I thought he might go to Lagos again. I knew I would never get him to Benin.

Right now he thinks all his finally right in his world. Very soon now he is going to be crushed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic