SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu turns honest, but im still suspicious.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a typical 419 email about 2 months ago and because I was in a good mood at the time, I politely responded telling him that he should stop being a 419er and find something better to do.
After a couple of letters he admitted that he is a 419er because hes a poor guy trying to scrape a living together to feed his family, and apparently wants to be my friend, and this is when its gets interesting...
The first response I got was stuff like "as I write, there is no food and my family is starving..." (so how does he afford going to a cyber cafe), then he asked me for help in getting him a computer so he wont have to go to cyber cafes.
Now, after sending him an email asking "how are things over there?" I get a reponse saying that his father is ill and he needs $350 for the hospital.
I have also noticed that the email has changed from lowercase to uppercase, (and vice versa) and the terminology changes a bit. It doesnt look like this guy has any hope of changing, but maybe its just my imagination.
My questions is, has the lad REALLY turned honest? and if not how do I bait this?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No he has not. He's just tried to hit you up for 350.00 for a fake hospital bill.
A family member in hospital needing money for care is often used by scammer. Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he's not honest. He wouldn't be going by the name of Steven would he? LOL, I've been baiting a little net beggar off and on and that's what he does. Cyber panhandling. He's even asked for $50 or anything I'd be willing to send.

Think about it. How much food would the money they spend on internet buy to feed a family? And there are jobs for people who are bilingual and educated well enough to know what to do with a computer.

Steven, my beggar lad, knows college algebra and chemistry quite well. He's a lazy ass . . . and there's social status in getting something for nothing in that part of the world, especially from stupid white people who use money for toilet paper anyway (in their minds).
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry mate... it would be nice if had though, I know.

Unfortunately, while he's moaning to you about "starving" he is busy writing other emails to real victims saying "the bank said we need to lodge another payment today".

All he's done with you is realised you're not going to fall for 419 so he's trying on a bit of begging. He's got nothing to lose by doing so.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Answering your final question 'How do I bait this' - probably the best is to arrange to send him the money, (tears streaming from your eyes at his plight), as long as he can fill out the minimal security forms now required for such WU transactions.... Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been very, very rare instances where lads have gone straight (I believe NN had one) but this doesn't look like one of them.

Basically, look at it this way:

Your lad has been rumbled. He knows that you are aware that he is a scammer. So how is he going to get money from you now? The easiest way is to turn to begging. But if he's going to beg, he's got to make it look like he's honest hasn't he? The first thing he therefore has to convince you of is that he's given up scamming. Don't believe a word of it.

It's a no-brainer. When your lad sends you an email, you can probably guarantee that the next time he hits the send button it's to send out scam-mail to someone else.

Bait him the same way you would any other lad. Tell him that you've got a PC and you'll send it over to him. Get it stopped on route using one of the reputable courier companies available here on Eater and have the little shit go on Safari. Your cover story can be that you work in the computer trade and are sending PCs over to Africa for education purposes and that it's no problem to get one or two rerouted. Somebody here (forget who) has a website set up for exactly that purpose and if you find them and ask, they might let you use it. Search and you will find.
Or you can have him travel down to the WU office a few times. You've got loads of options.

Never forget that you are still dealing with a scammer though.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry mate but as has been said there's no way he's reformed. Take slightly's advice, he's given you a safari oppertunity with the computer request. If you need a courier give me a shout.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One very important note - It sounds like you might have initially responded to this email from your real account, not intending to bait him. If that's the case, drop him immediately. Just stop responding. If you want to bait him, you can always copy his address over to a shiny new gmail account Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better yet, tell him the church you belong to specializes in just this sort of out-reach and if you'd like, you can put him in contact with your pastor to get the process started.

It's a great way to start a church bait and really expand your baiting skills.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a very simple test. Reply to his initial scam letter from a new address.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop being cold and start caring, send the lad the computer supplies that he needs! Feel free to use my shipping company. Hey were due to actually get one shipment to it's destination! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckey,

I like your idea. That would tell the tale!
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justinv: if test him, let us know what happens. That is to say, we all know what will happen, but confirmation is always nice. Smile

justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasnt reformed, because he is saying WHY he has to do it. In other words "im going to keep doing it." The fact that he wants a computer is further proof.
For some unkown reason, he has referred me to a "private" email address, so I am currently contacting him through a different address, that he has recently given, Why has he done that?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Mugu-style headology - He wants you to think you are getting "the personal touch"
2. He wants to keep you seperate from his other 419 victims so that he doesn't accidentally send you 419 stuff
3. He is nervous about losing his catcher account (the one he originally contacted you with) - this happens quite a lot to mugus. They will ask you to write to another email address "for security reasons" Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a mugu told me that he was a mugu from day one. I gave him a tattoo and now i am working for his safari. bait him!

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightlyoutofit
which is the bigger miricle? That a lad really turned honest or that it was especially NN who found that boy?
I'd so much love to find such a guy myself jump_4_joy but all those honest lads in my box came back with another plea for money sooner or later Crying or Very sad

@justinv
never give up to believe in the unprobable to happen ... but allways assume that a common thing has happend unless you have clear evidence Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once bitten by the vampire, they never change back...
The are the evil undead. Evil or Very Mad
Drive a stake through his heart! Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic