SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Halloween

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it too early to put on our Halloween avatars?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope not.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm in.

VVVVVV Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Got You! (Before she edited it Wink )

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Last edited by thud419 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh.......that's a cute one, Otterfan Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this holiday. So much.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, us Brits should celebrate Halloween more.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm out. Another complete waste of money and flammable plastic garments perpetuated by Yanks with more money than sense. Shocked Very Happy

I'll get my cloak, sorry, coat!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just can't help yourself, can you Tommo?
When I find a thread offensive or contains something that doesn't interest me, I ignore it. You may want to try this approach as opposed to offending people.

You really do not need to particpate in the thread if you feel the way you do Rolling Eyes Laughing

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think mine will do as it is Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Here you go mate Laughing

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm too lazy to get an avatar.... let alone a special holiday one.

I like everyone elses, though.

Tommo, what we all want to know is: how is Halloween like making love to a beautiful woman?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'd like to give it a try...

Halloween is like making love to a beautiful woman; first you must get dressed up and then beg for the treats. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's good Laughing

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed awhile back. I guess to soon.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
I'm too lazy to get an avatar....

Well Doc, in lieu of a pith helmet, I'll Email you an avatar appropriate of your Kenya safari character... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I ever figure out how to photochop I'll get in the spirit.

As for Tommo: so what you're saying is that you've run out of 'making love to beautiful women' similes? Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will find a suitable avatar soon. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba, why thank you! I will eagerly check all of my email addies for the goodies. Gmail beats the shit out of yahoo, btw...

And, ��onnie just had a heart to heart with Jo$eph about his orientation... Robin told her he was a bit lavendar....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I just sent you a selection of avatars. You will probably think that they are crappy, but they seemed appropriate to my sense of humour.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my bit of Scotland we have always celebrated Halloween.
We'd go "guising"as kids
Dressed up as best we could and all doing a"turn" at each door
Dooking for apples
Treacle scones on string,suspended on the door frame, the idea was to take a bite while hands were behind your back.
Gloriously messy Laughing
Turnips ( swede ) hollowed out with scary faces

Still do all the above but with a bloody mary in my hand now
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Halloween: the only time of the year where I ignore my front door more than usual...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a fan either as it was never a thing here. Only ever seen in scooby doo comics.
The last 10-15 years has seen a lot of marketing by the umm Rolling Eyes international chain stores.
To the point where even the primary schools get involved.

Tradition should stay where it belongs.

Just for fun I might change religion this year.

DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in

starstarstarstar
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trick or treat stuff is an American import, and I'm not that happy with teaching children to beg with menaces. But the traditional dressing up, silly games and scary stories is all good fun. Thankfully we haven't gone as far as giving gifts to rival Christmas over on this side of the pond.

Edit: Here you go, Red

I can't decide if I like it with more or fewer stars:

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in...

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic