SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm back, and Happy Birthday to me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd
happy 50th R8

good to hear P8triot made it back Very Happy

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's to a very happy 50th. "You'll shoot your eye out, kid" and similar phrases were invented for people like you. I'm glad your eye will be OK. Please give your son a very big thank you and hug from me.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, all. Turned out to be a great time. I went to see my beloved dentist. She knew it was my birthday and gave me an Ohio State University jersey (I played football there for a cpl years before being cut because I was a lazy ass) and 30 Vicodin HP. What a gal. I took the train home, and walked into a surprise party. I really didn't suspect a thing. I was shocked at how many people showed up. My 2 brothers and 2 sisters even drove in from different states to be there. I took a cpl vicodin and nursed 1 glass of Ben Nevis scotch all night and watched everyone else get toasted. Got lots of Steelers stuff - I was amazed they found stuff I didn't have. People either spent the night or called cabs so there were no drunk drivers. I cleaned the place up after everyone had passed out, got up early and made sausage/bacon/cheese omelettes and coffee for all the hungover attendees.

Educ8 said I get to do whatever I want for the rest of the weekend so I plan to sit on my ass and watch creepy horror movies with my daughter tonight and football with my son all Sunday. What a great weekend! Thanks again for the happy birthday wishes.

starstarstarstar
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Birthday! Glad your son is home safe, and that the weekend is going well - anyone who likes creephorror movies is obviously a person of taste. Smile

Your dentist sounds like one in a million, btw! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8 - welcome back! Glad to hear all is well in your world. Thank your son for all of us.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds gr8 Reprob8! My movie tonight is "The Curse of the Crying Woman". Probably not nearly as good as "Audition". The nausea is already developing. Looks like it's Promethazine time. Enjoy the weekend! Ahhh, the Angel just came back from the store with Planet Terror. Very Happy

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am happy tonight - the BBC is showing Doctor Who and the Daemons - bliss!!!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear you survived the DIY incident, your son is home safe, you beat the work morons at their own game, & made it back in one piece!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! I'll be catching up to that age milestone next year.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Five-o R8. You're living testimony to the rejuvenating effect of Vicdin.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic