SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I hit my 25th!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 25th safari is in place today! Actually, 25 and 26 occur today. I am halfway to earning that globe icon I am interested in.

My boy from a while back took a trip to Abuja from Lagos. He ended up in the hospital after getting hit by a bus. (http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=104879&highlight=critical+condition) His friend travelled to Abuja to be with him. So, out of the one trip, I got two safaris and an injured mugu. Normally mugus lie, but this one did not check any of his mail boxes for nearly 3 months. Anyway, I got a ton of readnotify.com messages from all of his accounts saying that he finally checked his email. He explained the whole story about how he was in the hospital. His timelines seemed to match.

Anyway, that mugu is back on safari today and is in Ibadan, Nigeria from Lagos. Not a huge safari, but it is his 2nd and the 3rd total (between him and his friend) for the this bait.

I have really stepped up my safari pursuit lately. I was getting lazy for a while, but I am back in action.

The other safari that occured today was from Lagos to Abuja. This particular lad traveled after only 3 emails to me! BWHAHAHAHA! He is not a happy camper.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing keep on trucking broda Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work Jojo... infinitely awestruck as always. 25 torturous trips at the great expense of mugus across the globe. A true win for the baiters!

Well done mate bow_down

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice and congrats. You will have the globe in no time Jojo. clapping

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, travel agent!

What will you get for collecting all these MuguMiles (Tm) ? A trunkbox lined with flowery wallpaper? A free trip to Lagos with hostel accommodation at the Rat and Ratchet thrown in? We should be told.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard that after so many MuguMiles(tm), you get free dinning at the pepper soup joint of your liking plus 2 free pints or cold beer made from soso wata. Then there was something about the ashwao as hotel benin inn on allen street...

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats jojo! You definitely seem to have the craft honed to perfection!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations happy crowd

It seemed like pulling teeth just to get 2 safaris, I can't imagine trying for 25 of them! Shocked bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. bow_down
Congratulations on your skill, your title of travel agent is well deserved.
I think someone should make a 1/2 Globe icon for you. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, you mean I have to wait another month before I can see you sporting a globe?

Just kidding, I know it's a lot of work. Though you do make it look easy.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy That's a great accomplishment and thanks for the entertainment.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Jojo. While keeping all those lads on the road does not help with the Global Warming problem ( Wink ), it is helping the transportation industries in the respective countries.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top effort JoJo. You do an amazing job and inspire us all..... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standing here with open mouth, gazing at your pith helmet merits...rubbing my eyes, applauding, shouting "great work!" with tears of joy...get them their walking shoes! Don�t keep them glued to their seats, make them marathon! You�re a true master. Whoopie! Travel agent!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words. I am really enjoying the latest safaris. They have given me some great laughs.

A lot of great people have really been a huge part of them including (but not limited to) YW, BW, SP, Battery, Persephone, HomerJFong, RockSTL, ShielaBlyge, Keyser Soze and I am sure others that I have left out.

And this is why I love safaris so much:

Quote:
I was at Ibadan today and i must tell you that i didn't enjoy my day at all.Let me tell you how it was.
I got there and started looking for cafe i did not find one,so i decided to begin to find my way to Obafemi Awolowo way where the bank is located.Fortunately for me i got the bank.The bank happened to be the same bank Mr Sal used in sending the other secure transfer. (Seems like safari lads are overlapping!)
After some security questionings from the security workers i got in the western union outlet and explained what i came for showing them the receipt The bottom line is that the money could not be cashed.So please go back to western union and get back the money. The most painful thing was that i borrowed the money i used in travelling and promised to pay back this evening.as i am writing you it is 8.30 pm which will be about 2 or 3.30pm ur time.So i am really not feeling good right now.
But Katy,there is a way out,and that is only if you decide to work with me and do as i say. Evil or Very Mad
Ibadan(Oyo state Nigeria) is a good option to send money and i do not think that it has the same problems as Lagos does.So why not send the regular transfer(MTCN,Sender's name and address,text question and answer etc) to me to Ibadan Oyo State.
I know you talk about people who try to steal the money,but i want to assure you that we can lose them and not make them find us only if you,like i said,"do as i say".
What would be done is this,send the money using the regular transfer not the secure anymore,and don't send the information to me immediately.I want it in such a way that,immediately i get the transfer information,i just walk straight into the bank and get the money.
I will like you to send me $1,000(usd)on Monday.This will mean your sending the money personally on Saturday evening,or Sunday evening(That is if western union works on sundays over there but here they don't) and then you send me the informations by the time it is 3.00 am your time which will be about 9.00am my time because by then i will have taken transport going to Ibadan to get the money.
This will stress you a bit but please and please do it for me.It will require your taken the receipt with you home.and please make sure to send the money by yourself.
The western union information below

Receiver's name---------XYZXYZ
Country----------------------Nigeria
State------------------------Oyo
City-------------------------Ibadan
Zip code--------------------23402
Text question------------My best colour
Text answer-------------Green

After sending me the money,u send me the MTCN,amount sent, sender's name and address,text question and answer.
I will also like you to send me a scan copy of the receipt of the transfer to my mail box. Katy this time i will like you personally make this transfer because i think it is safer with you.
Thanks

Hopefully he can get a return trip.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is hilarious that he wants you to send the money by yourself. Laughing

It sounds safe to me! Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing baiting. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your Globe. We all know its going to happen.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I am working on #1..... and it keeps getting further away....

I am very impressed with your skills. Nice work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
The 25th safari is in place today!

Unbelievable! Well done jojo clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JJB

Congrats on your 25th

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Soon your sig line will be bigger than most members posts!! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo U dey man Laughing bow_down clapping happy crowd

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping So he's staying put in Ibadan until the money arrives. Hope he likes it there. Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

The lad is back in Lagos now. He will hopefully be travelling back to Ibadan later. He has some nice quotes...

Quote:
Oh I am very sorry the love of my life i promise i will not hurt you again ok baby.....I am on my nills very sorry honey you know i still love you and i can never do without you honey so please beleive me and make me happy too because i am scared here...I dont know maybe u can hurt me at any time just please dont hurt me and also i will not hurt you as well i promise baby ok i love you so much...I think you can still go to the western union now to send the money to susan honey ok, and get back to me soon i am here alone missing you alot love.

Quote:
You're the world to me--there's no one quite like you.You're the one I love,the one I want to touch.I give you my heart,and I need you so much.Offer me your sweet caresses;fill me with your wonderful light;
soothe my aching heart;and hold me through the night.The mere sound of your voice summons deep emotion within Like an old familiar song like the comfort of a friend.
When you're near,I'm lost to thoughts of love as you touch me with a magic that's as grand as stars above.I want to hold your hand.I hunger for your kiss.Offer me sweet tidings of true love's tender bliss.I promise our love shall soar,carried on the wings of a dove.So give me your heart,and bless me with your love.

A simple cut and paste into Google will show his efforts were poor and he just stole these sweet nothings from the net.

And my personal favourite:

Quote:
Dont forget to call me tomorrow after you have sent the money so that i can know if i shold prepare to travel to Ibadan

Goat

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations! Very Happy

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be quoting Elizabeth Barret Browning next!

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic