SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A dull bait suddenly gets interesting.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working as a check mule for the RAC Motoring Service Company for about three months. It's been rather dull. Seemed like a simple job. I was to receive a check from Mrs. Lind@ M0rg@n in Canada and deposit it into my account, then send 90% to Mrs. Judy Gr33n in Atlanta on behalf of the RAC. Easy enough you would think.

The first check was "lost in the mail" so I had to ask for another. The second check had a "typo" in the amount and the bank wouldn't accept it. (damn picky bank) but the third check was fine.

I deposited it but then had some trouble sending their share to Mrs. Gr33n. I mean who knew that Western Union was so hard to deal with. Once I had sent the money, they couldn't pick it up. Seems there is some kind of number they need and I didn't know what that number was. After a week of trying to correct the mistake, they got upset with me. I received the following mail from The British Investigation Department. I knew they were real because it had their name right there in their email address. [email protected] Laughing

Quote:
BRITISH INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT.
31 HOLBORN, CITY OF LONDON,
LONDON EC1N 2HR.

Dear Brandon Cattle,

We are from the British investigations on Economic and financial crime, London, United Kingdom.
We are currently handling a very serious financial crime case at the here in our office in United Kingdom (London.) and we need all the necessary co-operation from you.
On the 10th of October 2007 at about 3.30 PM London time, one Mrs. Lind@ Morg@n from Canada reported to us how she made some payment to you on behalf of RAC Motoring Service Company (RACMS) with Company Registration No. 1424399, of No. 8 Surrey Street Norwich NR1 3NG London United Kingdom.
Brandon Cattle, from all our investigation we found out that the said Mrs. Lind@ Morg@n mailed out a payment of Twenty Eight Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety United States Dollars to you residence at xxxx my address xxxx, we have called your bank and they confirmed to us that they have paid you the who money.
She also told us that you where authorized by RAC Motors to send some Funds to one Judy Gr33n that resides in Atlanta Georgia United States of America, but you failed to do so and we are putting it to you that you never sent any transfer out to Judy Gr33n. We have investigated the Western Union Company and the Money Gram Company and we found out that you never made any transfer to Judy Gr33n through this companies. At the moment Judy Gr33n is now claiming that RAC is indebted to her. Mrs. Lind@ Morg@n told us that she suspects you to be a Scammer in the United States of America and that you want to run away with her money.

Brandon Cattle, we have told our counterpart (FBI) to carry out an investigation on you within the next 24 Hours as you a suspect. We have bugged all the mails you have use in communicating with Mrs. Lind@ Morg@n and your employee RAC Motors London.
Again we have tried to get in touch with you on phone several times from London and we found out that you have placed your phone line on 24 Hours voice mail so that no body will be able to reach you on phone, we shall make an arrest of you soonest, we have also told the local policemen in your locality to track you down. Brandon I hope you don�t go Jail.
We have some records about and the FBI has promissed send us more details on you. Brandon Cattle, xxxx my address xxxx, You where born on the 07/08/1972, you are 35 yrs of Age, your company is C.F Eye care, Phone--+1-206-984-xxxx, we shall get hold of you in a short time.
Kindly confirm your residence address and get back to us if you know your hands are clean in this case.
Yours Sincerely
Mr. Skinner Williams.

I thought it was odd that a Canadian would call the British Investigation Department to inform them that an American hadn't sent money to another American, but what do I know.

Shortly after receiving this, I received the following from Mrs. Lind@ M0rg@n. It seems she is a little upset too. I don't know what the big deal is.

Linda wrote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST THIEF THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN ON EARTH.
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET ME INTO TROUBLE, RIGHT NOW THE RAC MOTORS ARE TRYING TO PLACE ME INTO TROUBLE, I WAS TOLD THAT THEY INSTRUCTED YOU TO SEND SOME MONEY OUT AND YOU LIED THAT YOU HAVE DON IT, WHICH I KNEW YOU NEVR DID.
I HAVE TOLD THE BRITISH CRIME COMMISSION TO GO AFTER YOU AND I KNOW THEY MUST GET YOU DOWN, YOU THIEF, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY WITH A COMPANY MONEY, MONEY THAT THOSE NOT BELONG TO YOU, WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT THERE AND WORK YOUR OWN MONEY, I AM A CANADIAN AND WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE WE DON'T STEAL, IF I MAY ASK YOU A QUESTION? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE AN AMERICAN, YOU SUCK. BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE GOOD PEOPLE.
IF YOU DID SEND THE MONEY TO JUDY LET ME HAVE THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT YOU MADE. I HAVE TOLD YOUR BOSS THAT I HAVE TOLD THE POLICE TO GO OUT THERE AND LOOK FOR YOU, THE INTERPOL WILL GET YOU DOWN, BLOODY LIER. THIEF. AND MY GOD WILL GIVE YOU HARD LABOUR AND PUNISHMENT.

Well I finally got a copy of the receipt from Western Union and sent it to T3rry at the RAC. Here is what I sent:

Well, I don't usually check my pets IP's because I really don't care where they are. However I did check this one because I wanted to be sure he wasn't in the U.K. as he claimed. I wanted to make sure the W.U. receipt had it's full impact and see how he got around explaining why he couldn't read it. Sure enough he's really in Nigeria. Go figure.

So does he try to get a new copy from me, NO. He sends the following:

Quote:
Brandon,
Why do you choose to be very wicked? you are trying to put me in trouble, i know all your plans and i tell you they will not work. You went to use an ip detector soft ware to trace me. God knows that i am doing my job. If you decide to run with the money good and fine, Brandon you are trying to set me up. Now I know this is a big time setup.

A big time setup, GOOD GOD! What is he talking about. I just want to do my part for the RAC Motoring Service Company. Laughing

I do have to give him credit for figuring out that I had checked his IP. See, he ain't so dumb,

Laughing Laughing Laughing

After 3 months of a boring, dull, bait. I'm happy to say that I am anxious to see what he sends next.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAH Very Entertaining, B.A.! Thanks for sharing that. I'm a little jealous, I never get cursed out by my lad. Even when he's really mad, he just whines. It's nice to see a lad with a spine. . . so that you can bend and break it. Very satisfying. Twisted Evil

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! I've really been missing out -- I need to become a check mule too. Good one, B.A.! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha, who would have thought a cheque mule scam could provide you with so much fun? I love your anti scam software! That should frustrate any lad...

I must try oe of these cheque scam lads. They just never seemed like much fun...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, BA Twisted Evil

@ dr stephen williams, fake cheque lads can be fun as seen above, but even if they are not as much fun as other lads, it''s still very rewarding, for example, see the sig in posts by, Barry Kelly, who baits cheque scammers:

Quote:
As of 30 July 2007, $1,220,798.27 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

That's a lot of lad money wasted on making cheques and having them couriered to the baiter, and keeping it away from real victims, give it a go mate.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Great work you do!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks,

I forgot to mention that this bait has harvested two bank accounts that Alan is working on as well. Wink

Always,
B. A. Ware.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm relatively new to baiting cheque lads, hence the small amount 'banked' in my siggy.

I find them extremely pushy to get their money which is great for messing with their minds by either not responding for days or else asking them the same questions over and over again. The added bonus is that if you become a Premium Member (plug plug) you get access to the DBs and the cheques to paper your walls with.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice modalities B. A. About Time I had another work-at-home job too, I think. The fake American Express travellers cheques I got last time look good in a picture frame. This kind of baiting does impact them financially. Just as importantly, it makes the lad in Nigeria look bad too, when he doesn't come through for his faker/mailer buddies in Houston.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Down under I have found most of the cheque scammers only want a bank account. It seems the banking arrangements are tighter and fake cheques are not so much of a problem.
I know there are some down here that do get cheques. However my experience has been that the scammers want to direct deposit funds to my account.

Initially I gave them fake account numbers and played along.
Of late I have been giving them a very real account number. I have no idea how effective this is but I do know for sure that if the money is sent the scammer will not see a cent and the victim will be reimbursed in due time. As an added bonus the Vic and their bank get a heads up on the scam.
I know it's a little ITP grey area however providing a fake account number will bounce and the scammer will send the stolen funds to another mule. Giving a valid bank account will allow the funds to be transferred and taken out of the scammers hands. I give them the tax office account.
If the Vic owes the government money then I guess they loose out. But then again its debt paid rather than a scammer paid.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BA: I am going to start using that same security software now Wink Thanks for the new modality.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I like cheque scam baits. I can see that the results are very positive, but, how would I do it? I live in, well, lets say a back island in the Bahamas. For all intents and purposes, I do live in a back island of the Bahamas. I have no PO box in the US, and no phone, though, thanks to Connies kind help, I do have a K7 phone.

How would I set this up?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New modality? Not at all.

It's even cleverer than it appears, because thumbnails of that particular gif do not show the SpamProtector message.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thud, very nice touch, the thumbnail. That must be sooooo aggravating! Hahahahah~!

michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
thumbnails of that particular gif do not show the SpamProtector message.

I'm loving this one. Would someone email me a copy of the full size gif?

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Right click and Save As on the one above; it's full size 'cause I only ever made it as a demo, and that one works, 'cause I just tried it.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a bajillion. Got it. Twisted Evil

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't remember where I got that GIF, I must have saved it when you first posted it Thud. It might also be in Windypops toolbox, I'm not sure. I've used it a couple times and it always works great.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check baits can be very funny at times.

Here's some of my prizewinners (and please don't necro the threads):

http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=105208

http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=111685

http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=112891

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic