SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

At last a Vladette...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of all the 419-type emails, I've not received a Vladette letter before now, when this arrived under the name Moises Begay and the subject line I search for the man, and the Sent Date of Thu Jan 1 10:00:00 1970.

Quote:
Greetings in my life not enough tenderness and love I search for the man which will find in myself forces to invite me to a romantic supper full of love of passion and sex...
If there is an interest that I leave contact email:
You can see my structure on this site http://singleopenhearts.com/member/profile.asp...
my username natadog
I have applied the photo in this letter...
Very much I wait for your attention...

Here's the pic:

The link's dead, BTW.

Well, time to try sounding "her" out:

Quote:

Hi there,
I received your message (and picture) but couldn't access your profile. Please tell me more about yourself.
I've attached a picture for you.
Regards,

(I attached a picture of Phil Keoghan, the presenter of The Amazing Race).

Six days pass, and then:

Quote:

Hello my new friend!
I am very glad to receive your letter! I Hope that it will not be the last Smile
My name Nataliya, me of 26 years and I live in Russia, I have no children and never was married.
Now I do not have second half and I am in hope to meet mutual and really sincere feelings.
I would like to see development of our correspondence and that we have
as much as possible learned about each other!
You saw my structure on a site (http://singleopenhearts.com/member/profile.asp..) and I think that I am pleasant for you... Smile
If you wish to see more than my photos, I can lay out them on the page or send in the following letter.
I wish to know yours nik name and also to see your photos!
In more detail I shall write about myself in the following letter....
With hope to speak soon Wink Nataliya...
Have a nice day!

Well, I told her I hadn't been able to view the site...

The picture was this:

Very wholesome!

I wrote back:

Quote:

Hi Natalya,
I'm afraid I still can't open that link you sent, so I'm afraid that your profile is a closed book to me... The pix you attached are very clear though. You're a very attractive young lady.
As for me... I turned 40 in August. I was born in America but now live in Australia after 14 years in the United States Marine Corps. I don't really have a nickname except Mal, though Kaylee (my mechanic) and Jay, an old Corps buddy, call me Captain still.
Malcolm

What came today is this:

Quote:

Hi my new friend Malcolm. Today, i receive your first letter. I was so intrigued.
I am grateful to you, that you answered me my announcement. But I the truth am very glad, that you wrote to me also I now I write you the letter. I do not know, that speak or write in letters at the first acquaintance, but I shall try to tell about myself and I shall put the letter the photo. I hope, that my photos like you. I shall begin the letter of that I was born in the city of Cheboksary. This city is in the Russian Federation (Russia). It is very beautiful city, I was born and grew in him. I want will apologize that I at registration profile have written, that I live in the other city. In the list of cities I could not find the city. My full name Natasha. I was born on February, 8, 1980. On a horoscope I pisces. I the two child in family. I have sister. My mum and the daddy both worked at a factory and were good experts of the affair. Now they are not present, but I frequently recollect about them. From the childhood as well as all children I went to a kindergarten is probably the happiest time, when there is no any cares and parents love you and give you caress and care. I was the disobedient child - so mum spoke me, I at all do not remember it, but it was pleasant for me to listen to stories of my mum. After a kindergarten in 1987 I went to school, in the first class. It is the most remembered the moment at each first-grader. The first bell rings and everyone start to study. I studied 10 years at school. After school I acted in institute on a speciality management of the state organizations as appeared then this speciality now to nobody is necessary. After the termination of institute I went to work in manager in sport-club. To me carried with work and I now work.
I have sister, they are more senior than me. my sister call Marina. She is my best girlfriend. She have children, they are my nephewS. I love The nephews and I dream sometime to have same children as they. Now I live one in the one-room apartment. Sometimes it happens me sadly, but I try to be engag%d in the hobbies. I very much like to to be in Internet-Cafe, this hobby is now very popular in us in Russia. Now, I just also write you from this Cafe. But I be there not so often, at me it turns out to be in Cafe of time per day, sometimes and in day, as it is a little expensive for me. I very much would like to have the computer of a house. I very much like to borrow with sports, we sometimes with girlfriends go to sports a hall to beengaged in aerobics, but on it not always there is time. It is a lot of time now, but it probably work borrows from each person so. I verymuch like to look cinema, especially to look him at a cinema. I sometimes go to a cinema to look interesting film. Tell, something about itself. Tell about your city, about your work, about your life and do not hesitate to ask me, in fact the more we learn about the friend the friend, the we can better get acquainted with you. Write to me please.
your Natasha.
p.s. I would like as to apologize for that that has written on dating site that I live not in Russia, in the questionnaire there was no my city, therefore I had to specify another, I hope, what is it will not change your relation to me and at us all will turn out

A triumph of Babelfish...

The picture was this one:

Yep, they don't really read your replies that closely, do they?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She did tell you to ask her questions so send her emails with only 1 or 2 questions, nothing else.

Hi Natilya

I have only 2 questions in this letter as i am busy at work at the moment to find all about you

Is your sister married?

Does she live near you?

Thank you for writing, I will send a longer letter next time

Yours
XXX

Early days they tend not to read your emails, this type of reply should help to get her off script.

I would presume you will soon have an email like;

The internet of cafe will not let me use internet until I pay the internet of cafe bill, I hate to ask of you but please send me some money to continue our corespondance.

These are a pretty quick baits so get your fake WU reciepts ready.

Of course try for the bank account but you will find it hard to get one.

WU run around is probably your best bet.

Good luck with her

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks pretty standard and the money for visa will pop up no doubt. I have a whole collection of love letters I download from the internet and recycle them across my vlads.

I used to send weather reports etc to pass the time and then sneak in obvious sexual innuendo. Seeing what they don't read is half the fun for me!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make her work a little harder, send at least 15 questions. Then if they don't answer give some more questions and more slaps. Laughing

I'm in a slapping mood Wink

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic