SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Volfan

Email sent, check in with Junior

@Joe Tam

He wants me to provide another victim, if you would like to be threatened PM me an address and some background about your charactor and I will pass it on to him.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Dennis to his partner, me

Quote:
hello johnny,

now what you would do to quicken to whole is to call the dumb butch in the shop now that how kids would be taking away today if she refused to pay the money in her possession.

And for the Dr johanne who promised to come out with half of the money as not repsonded yet,so please call them today and make them understand that the money must be paid today ok.

Dama

It seems I am able to teach him new words

@Frumpy

There is some crap dancing show on TV at the moment which leaves me free to be on the computer so if you have time I will discuss what we need to do for our pet.

@Volfan

As I discussed earlier I will do some research for some of our ideas

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dennis is not exactly a nice man...but he wants to prepare some fireworks for me: a parcel with a ticking clock or a hissing TNT-bar like Wile E. Coyote :
Quote:

an mich
10:34 (1 Stunden)
what are you still doing wasting time i guess your kids must be explode after this week if you refused to pay the money you have with you. And let me tell you some i though you remember how your kids love gifts and that is gonna be exactly what i would used in explosion of your two kids.bye

murderer.

@Murry Guru, I am in chat as your lawyer right now Cool where are you?
EDIT Thanks for the instructions. So the plan is as follows :
1. (the "dumb butch") is in panic because the money bounced back! What is wrong with his account? Don�t blow my kids just now!
Quote:
No!! Please!!! I don�t understand what�s happening! The money bounced back to me! Did i write the account number wrong?? But I was just checking, eversything�s allright!
Please what shall i do??
STOP THIS CALLING ME AT WORK!!!
I will pay! i will pay! What went wrong with that account???

2. The doctor cannot leave the hospital, he needs to go later, secretly, he cannot send his secretary to pay a hitman, can he? - Of course he is shocked about your call as well.
3. , computer sponsorer for Dell, HP etc etc as new victim. You received a great parcel with toys like laptops and mobiles. Suggest this modality to Dennis as well, please.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest to him

Quote:
Hi dama

I got in only a short while ago

I have spoken to the dumb butch in the shop again and she said she sent the money by bank transfer but something has gone wrong,

She is always very hard to understand on the phone bcos the mugu is always crying, she understands that i can hurt her and I think she is trying to get the money to you.

Check your bank account and let me know what is going on.

Johannes, i cantact this mugu as well, he is a doctor and he is unable to go to the bank bcos people will notice him missing

On the weekend we get money from him if everything goes well.

The mugu you sent me I contact him and he says he has not got all the money

I told him to get DVD players from his work and send them, he has only 2 days before i kill him. i need to tell him where to send them and I have to think of the best place to get them to, if you have any idea of best place to send them let me know and I will tell the mugu
You should email him and tell him to make sure he sends them as Barton has said or he will be dead before Monday.

I think we will make good bisiness partners boi

Are you working on other mugus bcos these mugus wil be finished soon and it is not good business to have nothing to do.

I dont know when I can get back to you, i am very tired right now bcos of the time difference here so I will go for a sleep now.

When I wake up i will meet a dumb Aussie Mugu, I think he is dumbest mugu yet.

I work on some details for another mugu for you, he works in some computer place and I know we can get some good tings from him,

do you have a labtop, and do you know some people to buy them, if you think you can sell some let me know.This mugu i worked on 3 months ago and i know hewill pay bcos i know lots of things about him. I need to go through my records and find the address for him

i will go to bed soon so get back quick.ok

Bye Johny

Edited to add my latest reply to him.

See if you can see any unusual terms, I know I am not supposed to teach the lads, but I am sure it wont hurt to teach him some "local slang"

I say again fellow Aussies this time I do not personally believe what I have told our mugu and mean no offense, simply showing Dennis that I have no respect for people that are not African.

Quote:
OK Dama

removed @gmail.com you send this mugu email

This is another dumb butch who works for a company that sponsors people for computer

You tell her you kill her in 7 days if she does not do as you say

you want 10 unmarked labtops from her work, brand new, get them ready to send in a marked box

You have someone watching her every move and your bois will not stop to think before they kill her

Tell her it is a shame that she is so "butt beutifull" and it would be such a waste if she had a hole in her arse

She will understand this like all western pigs

Go now Dama and let me know what i want to find out so we cabn work togethere better as a team

You are prving to be a good biz partner

I will get back with more when i can.ok

Bye Johny

I will keep you all posted

Please keep in mind, because of RL commitments I will be out of action tomorrow night and Saturday night my local time

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, he actually gave my assistant the ok to have my estate lawyer contact him and mentioned coming to NY. Anyone have legal experience that want's the job? PM me and I'll fill you in, or more specifically, we have to write Denni5 into my will to make it worth the trip <G>.
The reading of my will is scheduled for tomorrow but Denni5 doesn't have to be there for that. I think it should say in the will that he has to pick up his inheritance in person. I would like to play it cool as if my lawyer isn't that interested in finding Denni5 (my assistant already told him that was her impression too) in order to cut him out of the will. My assistant will be at the reading and will fill Denni5 in on how much he is entitled to. Then maybe let Denni5 contact the lawyer demanding his money. Anyone have a nice legal sounding email address to pass on to Denni5?

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the PD site is down at the moment, or at least I can't get to it from here.

I got a couple more emails from Denni5 asking about his money. I think I may let him know I can't get my hands on the cash, but I think I can steal a few ladpots from a friend's computer shop and send them.

@ Murray - I responded to yer email.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladpots LOL
@ Lottowinner
If you like I can use Murry Guru�s lawyer for our boy as well. He is in strong demand these days mainly for a certain Tamale businessman but I am sure he�ll have time for hitmen as well. Please PM either MG or me for his address.
Certainly I provide my own lawyers, Mr. Laurel & Mr. Hardy, they are , if you prefer their slightly confusing services.
This just in from our boy:
Quote:

an mich (
17:04 (Vor 24 Minuten)
Ok, send this amount of money to this orphanage home because i always felt for them world wide.

This name below is the name i want you to send the money today.And make sure you send me the MTN NUMBER.

NAME:

TEXT QUESTIONS:
FOR WHAT
TEXT ANSWER:
FOR ME
THE AMOUNT TO SEND TO THE ORPHANS IS $2500.make sure you send the money through western union now

In respect of the account did you write the correct account number and everything i gave you is ok.send the 2500 usd and i will tell you exactly what to do.

NB:Forward me the Bank Account i gave for me to see if it is right.

Murderer.

Does the last sentence mean he provides say a dozen accounts on his own?

This one written to the other victim (the doctor), obviously typed when MG�s email came in :
Quote:
what are still waiting for,oh i see.bye

Hitmen do have an office job full of stress and surprises.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from Dennis to me

Quote:
hi johny,

i need a laptop and i think i have a place to send the laptop to but is in spain ok.so as for that dumb ass bitch is telling me that the account i gave her that there is some thing wrong so i need to give another account ok boy friend.

You said the dumb Dr johanne is will send the money weekend iight that is very clever of you,

As for the new contact you mailed now i have sent her an e-mail requesting for the 10 unmarked laptop.

i have a place to send the laptops to ok.

You ask me about international passport iight yes i do have but for what brief about it ok.i am glady you arrived safely to austerilia.

lastly, i need more mugus bizman like us need them ok.

still call the dumb ass bitch that she should act according to the mail sent to her now ok.

call me on this number.+447045719919

Dama.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, 10 laptops! This gentleman surely knows how dear my life is!

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed him earlier today and told him that I couldn't get my hands on the cash but could probably steal 5 or 6 laptops from my friend's store. Uh oh, are we gonna spook him, here?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, old season laptops must be out before Christmas is nearing. I guess he wants mine to be sent to Spain.
, victim no.3, got mail :
Quote:
10 unmarked laptops is what i need and if you fail 7 days time i will kill you

17:33 (8 Stunden)
I am a mission to kill you,for your informations i was paid $100.000.000 to eliminate you.
I just wanna get you informed that i am coming after your life and that of your family so that you would definitely knows your death is around the corner.And i want 10 unmarked laptops(is a shame ''butt beautifull'' like has hole in you ass. And i must make sure you die if you fail,i know who you are.
Get back to me now

NB:you have just 7 days to die.
clifford.
contact me on this mail

He is a tiny little nervous busy bee, isn� t he?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dennis is certainly keeping me busy keeping you informed

He has sent this

Quote:
hello johny,

will like you to give me that dumb ass bitch number so that i can call her to be informed about our money or to make her pay the money quickily to us.

Because there is no time in our side i make sure we smile so just send me her number right away as a good team.bye

Dama

My reply

Quote:
Dama,

Relax

If you ring the dumb mugu you will let her know you have an accent, she does not know where you are from now but she thinks that we are in her country, you must be patient we get money from dey dumb mugu but dont ruin dey business and we will both make lots of money.

I ask you about the passport bcos sometimes ihave business where i need a partner overseas.

I used to have a guyman work with me but he got too lazy and did not do what i say so i dont work with him now

I dont have any jobs with passport now but maybe later i will if you are interested i will keep you in mind

I have to go I dont have much time

Bye
Johny.

@Volfan

Dont be too concerned about the ladpot / DVD thing

How can we expect you to keep your mind with all of these treats

He probably wont even notice.

I can also tell him I asked for a DVD player for myself if he questions it.

He seems desperate to talk to someone

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good email, Murry!
First I try to escape him with an ethics argument:
Quote:

an 10:48 (Vor 2 Minuten)
Who gave you my address?! I must not give any laptops, they are for third world education sponsorships!
Please spare me and disappear!

My guess is that he will play along by stating they are for an "orphanage"... Mad

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest update to me from Dennis

Quote:
no problem i have heard you.just i gave her another account yesterday nite to pay the money in.

Remember we will still collect some goods phones from her,but lets collect the money first ok.

dama

No reply from me as yet Edited to add

Latest reply to him

Quote:
Dama

That is good work boi, we make sure she pay, greedy pigs all mugu deserve to feed us bcos they so stupid, that is why they are so easy to get money from.

check the bank account and make sure the money is there
Let me know how she does ok.

You didn't answer my question about travelling Dama, you interested in travelling if a job comes up and do you have any mugu for me to work on. I have some but sometimes I think it is better to close up old business first before you start too much new bisiness

Some guymen are to lazy to make good money when they can, we must eat from the maga and sometimes if maga dont come to us then we have to go to them.

Now i am in a club, this place has lots of dumb mugu putting money into a machine, they should be putting money into our pockets I will go now before someone looks over my shoulder and see what i am writing

Just a reminder tomorrow I will be completely out of action for some RL commitments

Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guys...don't know what happened to the hitman, but he left me holding the money to pay him and never replied to me again.

i think monday i will start a new addie and mail him again.
how many addies has he got now? i only have one for him.

Confused thats the only bait that dropped me so far.... Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing Laughing
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lottowinner, if you are really thinking of having the lad come to the US, he will need a letter of invitation if he doesn't already have a visa.
Probably because I live in the US, but I don't really care for sending lads here. If you are successful the lad won't be stranded. It's too easy for him to disappear into ladland here.
I recommend Singapore Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied to me and it looks like he's willing to take the ladpots. I'll have to work on that. Cool
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This to :
Quote:

12:24 (7 Stunden)
IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CALL YOU AT WORK GO AND PAY THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU YESTERDAY.AND ALSO SEND THE $2500 TO THE ORPHANS LIKE I DIRECTED YOU TO DO.
AND THE LAST TIME I WILL CALL I MAKE SURE I SHOW YOU EXAMPLE BY SHOOTING YOUR LEGS AND GO AFTER YOUR KIDS AND TAKE THEM TO ORPHANAGE HOME.

MURDERER.

This to , the computer lady from Antalya:

Quote:

an mich
12:11 (7 Stunden)
hey,
dumb ass bitch is a pity that you wanna waste your beauty.let me tell some you gonna see some thing strange today and i guess what that might be a SNIPER on your chest you flirt big. i was paid to kill you and for your information i dont question my cleint whenever i was ask to kill anyone.bye
murderer.

Quote:

an mich
12:16 (7 Stunden)
I just wanna inform you and you still have the guss to question me that who gave me your address iight.Don't try to wait for that 7days becos i will behead you at once.

I kill for money and i felt for you that is why i wanna collect those laptops from you ok,becos you can't pay me.

Dennis
murderer

The address was from Johny the hitman, right?
Oh how I�d love to do harm to this lad! Evil or Very Mad

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from Dennis

Quote:
johny,

i thinking of that too ok(travelling) if that is possible then i must go and see them right away ok.
Don't worry the money will certainly come to us ok.

That dumb ass bitch said that she is not ready to release any laptops becos is meant for the support of the less computer litrates.So what do we do now to collect the laptops from her now.

The dr johannea who promised to pay us the money by weekend has not send or reply mails i sent him.

That dumb ass bitch who works in phone shop(shop keeper),i don't know why she hasn't send the money yet.

Please there is know time call her tell her to send the to the new account given to her,ask her why is she delaying the payment.since she hasn't mail me too.

Dama

A safari is definately on the cards here so can someone sugest a good place to send him?

Frumpy

I wont be replying to Dennis until tomorrow but consider yourself called and threatened.
Yes it was Johny the guyman who gave Dennis the address for you

He suggested sending stuff to Spain, I dont understand why

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess there are some ladnests...Madrid was mentioned more often than not in that context...not really surprising as they are everywhere Crying or Very sad Still remember the strange stomach feeling when I saw a lad being photographed in the big city next to where I live...

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

I set up a lawyer email address and Denni5 has already made contact.
So it's now a matter of verifying his identity and revealing to him how much inheritance (ie pain & suffering) he's got coming. And also to decide on some stipulations that make his windfall contingent upon (suggestions welcome). My assistant for example has to get married within a year to collect her money but I digress (maybe Denni5 wants to step up?). So let's see how Denni5 gets on with my estate lawyer's assistant but regarding the safari, I don't care where to as long as we get it done. The main point is that Denni5 has to want it bad enough to travel. And remember, as far as I believed when I wrote the will, Denni5 was in Canada. So any ideas on how to get Denni5 moving in order to easily secure his inheritance will be appreciated. Obi, if you are still reading, maybe get Thoma5 back in the game especially to make Denni5 worry that this arch nemesis dolla choppa might take up inheritance chopping.
More than one Denni5 Roddm4n stepping up to claim the inheritance? Good motivation tactic? But first things first. Here's hoping for a super Denni5 Roddman ID submission.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

I set up a lawyer email address and Denni5 has already made contact.
So it's now a matter of verifying his identity and revealing to him how much inheritance (ie pain & suffering) he's got coming. And also to decide on some stipulations that make his windfall contingent upon (suggestions welcome). My assistant for example has to get married within a year to collect her money but I digress (maybe Denni5 wants to step up?). So let's see how Denni5 gets on with my estate lawyer's assistant but regarding the safari, I don't care where to as long as we get it done. The main point is that Denni5 has to want it bad enough to travel. And remember, as far as I believed when I wrote the will, Denni5 was in Canada. So any ideas on how to get Denni5 moving in order to easily secure his inheritance will be appreciated. Obi, if you are still reading, maybe get Thoma5 back in the game especially to make Denni5 worry that this arch nemesis dolla choppa might take up inheritance chopping.
More than one Denni5 Roddm4n stepping up to claim the inheritance? Good motivation tactic? But first things first. Here's hoping for a super Denni5 Roddm4n ID submission.

LW

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I detect a hint of frustration with Dennis our hitman?

Quote:
WAS UP, MAN WHAT IS GOING ON I DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND YOU WHAT HAPPENED.
JOHNY COME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THIS TIME.

THE DUMB ASS BITCH STILL HOLD ON THE MONEY,JOHNY DON'T TELL ME YOU ASK HER TO STOP THE PAYMENT.

BESIDE,THE LADY ABOUT THE LAPTOP TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS PARCEL ONE LAPTOP TO YOU AND I MAKE HER UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT YOU OK.

WHAT STOP'S THE DR JOHANNES TO SET UP THE PAYMENT THIS WEEKEND.

AND YOU SAID THAT YOU GONNA FIND OUT SOME FORMATION TO ABOUT THE WOMAN WITH THE LAPTOPS.

JOHNY, I NEED MONEY BADLY THAT I WANNA GO TO USA FOR I DEAL AND TO MALAYSIA OK.
PLEASE CALL THIS PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT URGENTLY.

TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE CLOSER TO THEM THAT YOU ARE WATCHING THEM CLOSELY THAT THEY SHOULD GO TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY.

DAMA

looks like I need to hug a lad

And I hate lad hugging too

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I�m sorry, I just was lazy...very very sorry I caused Mr. concern about his splendid funny convincing abilities. Well, today is Sunday and not even my own is opened today.
Ladtime will start in a few hours, Mr. Hitman, promised. Maybe I went to the police and they told me they cannot do a thing for me - guess he is interested to hear this!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I left him hanging long enough

Here is my latest to him

Quote:
Dama

Sorry I didn't get back to you

I had a problem with the police in Australya,i think they were watching what i was up to, it is ok now but i dont ever take the chance to get us in trouble with the law with this business.

I need to lay low a littlw while i am here, my business here should be finished soon and i will travel back home.

Dama the mugus can not go to the bank on the weekend to pay dey money, so dont worry about that ok

I am not sure about the laptop from dey mugu that is being sent to me, i dont know what you talk about with dat

I will conatct the mugus when it is safe and make them pay

What is this business you are doing in america and malaysia, you must make sure when you travel to see the mugu that the mugu will pay all your expenses, dont go unless dey mugu is gonna pay at least $5,000 USD more is better of course, If it is a good mugu then borrow the money, i would lend it to you myself but first i have some debts to repay myself, if i dont pay the dept to a guyman in ghana i fear he may harm my family or else i lend money to you.

The mugu with the laptops is hard to get informations for but i did find some things about dey mugu, they mugu has black hair, she is ugly like the goats arse, the house she live in is a one bedroom flat which is very small, she live there with 1 kids but no man lives there

I will try to find more about the mugu

I must go now the internet cafe is too busy for me to do too much of this now

Go now boi and i wil get back when i can

bye johny

@LW take note of his last email to me, he needs money to get to the US and Malaysia, I'm hoping he will borrow it off a fellow lad.

Also you say he was in Canada, how acurate do you think that is, if that is the case we can send him anywhere in Afrika quite easily with a package of ladpods which is already organised.

Another question, who has any ideas on what this Madrid connection is?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic