SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's employment policy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used U$man B in a dollar chop recently and when my lad found out what had happened, who took his money, he replied with this:

Quote:
secondly,for the man you mention his name as the person that collected the payment you made,i never know such a man called DR U$MAN BE11O,he his not our staff,because i doesn't work with muslim beliver in our company,I forbid working with then year back 2000 since there introduction of sharia law in nigeria and went ahead killing christian beliver in southern nigeria,i now sack all the muslim beliver in our company starting from office worker down to the less gardners,so DR U$MAN BE11O is northing but a criminal that are busy stealing peoples fund in the net,

Is UB's name typically Muslim? Never knew that!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is Usman = Usama = Osama = Osman = Uthman ... some Arabic, some Turkish...seems quite a common first name all over the world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uthman_%28name%29
Quote:
Uthman was the name of the third caliph of the Muslims, Muhammad's son-in-law.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That puts evil ideas in my mind OF. I want to sow paranoia and suspicion of other Lads into scammers minds, and knowing their prejudices I can play on them wickedly. Evil or Very Mad

Most of the scammers do appear to be based in the South and profess to be Christian, and I suspect that those who claim to be Moslem may actually be Christian.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm not sure about that gomer, i think there are quiet a lot of muslim doing 419 too, remember that they see us as crusaders still, and hold quiet a grudge.

is there actually any statistic??? Laughing it would be nice to know tho.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid this is going to come off sounding horribly prejudice and stereotypical, but I'm stressing that it's only what I personally have seen in my own personal experience with Christians and Muslims.

Christians tend to have a lot more leeway in "ethics" because of the whole forgiveness and grace thing. Lads could conceivably convince themselves that what they're doing is okay because they'll be forgiven anyway.

On the other hand, Muslims do not have any concept of forgiveness or grace in their faith. Even a perfect Muslim who has lived a perfect life and never committed a single (sin... can't remember the Islamic word) is not certain to go to Jenna (heaven).

So it's harder to imagine a true Muslim lad doing much scamming until you factor in one particular belief of Islam. Apparently (this is the part I'm trying to preface with a million disclaimers) from what I have been told by several Muslims, it is okay to lie, cheat, deceive, pretend to be friends with, etc. nonbelievers for the purpose of getting into a position to better fight against them.

Okay... I'm going to shut up now Embarassed

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usamn=Ibo tribe Bello=Yorubas or vice versa if I recall. The name technically makes no sense, but both names are common in Nigeria.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bello is a common Muslim name, yes.

As is Usman. Although Usman is commonly a surname as well.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have thought it would be more along the lines of:
50% Muslim,
40% Christian,
and 10% Other

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

I doubt it has much to do with the religion of the scammers to be honest. I would have thought it more to do with the fact that these people are targeting Westerners (i.e. mainly Christians) - therefore they pretend to be Christian as well so as to seem 'closer' to the victim.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest these people don't truly care about religion. they may claim to be from one or the other and justify what they do by that, but their main concern is their self. There is really no justification for what they do, because they do it to whoever they can be it christian, muslim, jewish, or hindu.

You also have to remember that no man ever believes they are doing evil. They will convince themselves that what they do is justified and right. So this pretense with religion is a farce, they are saying and doing whatever it takes to get more money.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing The lads --- they will become a Buddist, Hindu, Mormon etc. if they think they will get paid.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
To be honest these people don't truly care about religion. they may claim to be from one or the other and justify what they do by that, but their main concern is their self. There is really no justification for what they do, because they do it to whoever they can be it christian, muslim, jewish, or hindu.

I kinda disagree with you here, oh Great Ook. Obviously some do, and some don't, but I still remember the thread where the lad thought he was dealing with Satin and devil worshipers, and he pretty much freaked.

I guess it's all how they justify it in their minds.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Jay Hawk, holy ghost fiyah lad was right into it! Laughing

But in all seriousness, some lads do care about it. The second you mention "Bello" to many lads the first thing they respond with is some racist slur against the fake lad (usually to do that lad being muslim). I like to use that against the lads because many seem to have an inherent fear of the muslim lads... the great unknown to them I suppose.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic