SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rugby World Cup

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing
good to see the aussies showing a bit of respect to the general.
Shocked

well i have had enough (rant) the welsh in work are such two faced racists f Shocked Shocked kin a$$holes i have ever come across.how anti english.

'you shouldnt be there'
'it should be NZ v SA'
'the best sides have gone'

WTF.excuse me but england have won their games to get to the final and bloody wales have been at home(along with others) for the past week or more.

this is not a dig at anyone here i am just posting my experience from the past 24hrs of the narrow minded non sportsman like welsh rugby supporters
i have to work with.

rant over

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Please don't rub it in by mentioning to your colleagues Wales' fantastic 2-1 win against the mighty San Marino in the Euro. qualifier last night. There again, given England's kamikaze performance against Russia, maybe not!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was lucky enough to follow England up to the quarter finals. In Marseille there was a huge Welsh fan base all intent on enjoying the weekend even if their team hadn't made it.

On the Saturday of the England game, myself and mate were sitting in a cafe in the old port area, bedecked in the usual England shirts, caps etc, discussing the merits of the pints in front of us (for the umpteenth time.)

A couple of Welsh fans wandered over. Essentially, they had an agreement with their wives that if Wales didn't get through they would go sightseeing to Avignon rather than watch the alternative match. So, they asked, would we like their tickets ?

As we hadn't yet arranged tickets for the SA Vs Fiji match we asked how much they wanted for them.

They replied that they just wanted to make certain the tickets went to fans and not to ticket touts (plus we would cheer for Fiji !)
Of course, very happy to buy them Ricard before they had to rejoin their better halves.

So if you find anyone that prefers to hurl abuse at others (rather than banter), who speaks of unfair games and bad sportsmanship - just remember these two Welsh fans.

The Spirit of Rugby does live on.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Afrikaner guy, an Aussie, a beautiful girl and an old woman are sitting in a train.

The train suddenly goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark.

Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap!

The train comes out of the tunnel.

The old woman, beautiful girl and the Afrikaner guy are sitting there looking perplexed. The Aussie is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap.

The old woman is thinking: 'That Aussie must have tried to kiss that girl and got slapped.'

The Aussie is thinking: 'Damn it, that Afrikaner guy must have tried to kiss the beautiful girl. She thought it was me and slapped me instead.'

The beautiful girl is thinking: 'That Aussie must have moved to kiss me, but kissed the old lady instead and got slapped.'

The Afrikaner guy is thinking: 'If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and moer (slap) that Aussie again!'

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paddy Powers Bookmakers are offering

4/11 Springboks

2/5 England
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rover

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one doing the rounds:

Quote:
England rugby practice was delayed for two hours this afternoon after a player reported finding a white powdery substance on the practice ground.

Head coach Ashton immediately suspended practice while the police were called to investigate.

After a complete forensic search Scotland Yard determined that the white stuff which was unknown to the players was in fact the try line.

Practice was continued as police were happy the players were unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Springboks were playing England, and after the half-time whistle blew
they found themselves ahead 56-0, Brian Habana getting eight tries. The rest of the team decided to head for the pub instead of playing the second half, leaving Habana to go out on his own.

"No worries," Habana told them, "I'll join you later and tell you what
happened."

After the game Habana headed for the pub where he told his team-mates the final score: 95-3.

"What!!!!" said a furious John Smit, "How did you let them get three
points??!"
Habana replied apologetically, "I was sent off with 20 minutes to go."

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boks are going home in a box Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I doubt it very much!

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Boks are going home in a box Twisted Evil

Sad

My bloed is groen!!!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Argentina just hammered France in the 3rd/4th playoff. They scored some awesome tries too.

Go South Africa!

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
Wow Argentina just hammered France in the 3rd/4th playoff.

That's because the French were on strike and didn't turn up. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brian Ashton takes the England squad for a training session and tells the players to assume their normal positions. So they go and stand behind the goalposts and wait for the conversion.

+++++++++++++++

What do you call 15 men watching the World Cup final on TV.
The All Blacks

++++++++++++++++

Jason Robinson, Andrew Sheridan and Johnny Wilkinson are standing before God at the throne of heaven. God looks at them and says:
'Before granting you a place at my side, I must first ask you what you believe in.'
Jason starts:
'I believe in rugby to be the food of life. Nothing else brings such unbridled joy to so many people from the grim north to the bright lights of Twickenham. I have devoted my life to this aim.'
God offers Robinson a seat to his left
He then turns to Sheridan and asks the same question
Sheridan replies: 'I believe courage passion and honour are the fundamentals to life and I've spent my whole life providing a living embodiment of these traits'
God offers Sheridan the seat to his right.
Then he turns to Wilkinson: 'And finally Johnny, what do you believe?'
'I believe' says Johnny 'that you are sitting in my seat'

+++++++++++++++++

There's a man sitting in the front row of the World Cup final with, amazingly, an empty seat by his side. Another man spots it and asks he can sit there.
Please do, says the first man 'it's my wife's seat but she died recently'
'So why didn't you get one of your family to come?' asks the second out of curiosity.
'They're all at the funeral'

all nicked from todays Daily Mail Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before the Rugby World Cup Final between England and South Africa, kindergarten teacher Bronwyn tells her class she�s a BIG England fan. She�s really excited about the upcoming match and asks the kids if they�ll be supporting England too.

Everyone wants to impress the teacher, so they all say they will, except for one boy named Koos.

The teacher looks surprised at Koos and says, �Koos�you WON�T be supporting England?�

He says, �No way, I�m a huge South African fan!�

She says, �Why do you support South Africa and not England?�

Koos says, �My mum is South African, and so is my dad, so I support South Africa.�

The teacher�s not very happy with that explanation�..and she gets a little annoyed with young Koos.

She says, �Well, if your mums an idiot, and your dads a moron, then what would you be?!�

Koos says, �Well, then I�d support England.� Laughing

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A seven year old South African boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama today when he challenged a Pretoria Supreme Court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents, and the judge awarded custody to his sole aunt. The boy protested that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy claimed that they beat him more than anyone.
The judge dramatically allowed the boy to chose who should have custody of him.
Custody was today granted to the Springboks Rugby team, as the boy firmly believes they are not capable of beating anyone.

Quote:
Johnny Wilkinson goes into the England changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.
"What's up?" he asks.
" Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but we've just beaten the French and Australia in consecutive weeks and let's be honest it's only South Africa. They're really bad and we just can't be bothered".

Johnny looks at them and says "Well, the way I've been playing
recently, I reckon I can beat them by myself, you lads go down the
pub."

So Johnny goes out to play South Africa by himself and the rest of the England team go off for a few jars.
After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the telly on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads
" England 7 - South Africa 0
Wilkinson - 10 minutes - Converted Try)".
He is beating South Africa all by himself ! Anyway, the telly goes off and a few more pints later the game is forgotten until someone
remembers
" It must be full time now, let's see how Johnny got on". They put the telly back on.

"Result from the Stadium: England 7 (Wilkinson 10 minutes) - South Africa 7 (Paulse 79 minutes)".
They can't believe it, Johnny has single handedly got a draw against South Africa and maintained England's unbeaten run at home!!
T hey rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in
the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands.
He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down, I've let you down."
says Johnny.
" Don't be daft, you got a draw against South Africa, all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end!" says the rest of the team.

"No, No, I have" says Wilkinson, "I've let you down... I got sent off
after 12 minutes

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact is that England have exceeded expectations massively just to get to the final and at each stage they have performed in a manner that was never expected. It may never have been pretty, but for a team that was villified and written off at the outset, could they give a hoot ? No.

Now they're in a no lose situation. Getting to the final is a triumph and being there, they know that they have defied the odds before and can do the same again if they commit themselves totally and I have no doubt they wll.

South Africa may be the better team, but Australia and France were better than England too, and they lost. The sensible England fan will be content with what the team have achieved so far, but now they can achieve a unique first. I don't see them wasting the opportunity to go for it. Only the score at the end of the game will prove which team is best. I'm happy to accept that.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naaaa... the sensible fan will be content when the Bokke with today Laughing

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently sales of condoms in France have slumped, turns out to screw 15 Frenchmen you only need one Jonny.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well! - I'm off to see the game people! - Now if South Africa lose (which I highly doubt) - then you will probably not see me online too much - off course when we win I will be back to gloat! Laughing

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
off course when we win

That's what I like to see...

Confidence Very Happy

GO BOKKE !!

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gaan die Boks!

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done the Boks!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best team lost. Stupid penalties given away and a crappy 3rd referee decision when we scored a valid try.. Not that I'm bovvered! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic