SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as I hate to necro an old thread, I have to know. Anyone hear from my favorite lad? Did Ed finally get hit over the head by a cluebat?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I, too, am eager to hear about the Trials Of Ed.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe the ddos attack got him ?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he's still around.

My understanding is that Eliza is very busy right now, she's probably still baiting him but doesn't have time to publish it yet. I reckon we'll get an update by the weekend.

I mean... what purpose would Ed's life have if he wasn't being baited?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ED! Rolling Eyes

Love it! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I was wondering whether there had been any developments. Hopefully Eliza will post an update soon - I've been missing my Ed fix. Remember the days when this thread added 3 pages a day?

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mugu It can hardly be called a necro under the current circumstances.
At least the other Ed is still on the road Smile

It is hard work keeping up with both threads when they where both running
at full steam. Great baits guys Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened since? Or is it 3d launching the DoS attacks on this site?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when you think he's gone, up he pops again. Like herpes.

Quote:
Dear Mr. ***********,
How are you today?..Hope all is well?..Iam sorry it took me very long to get back to you..I've been very busy.I doing all I could to raise the remaining money for trip.It has not been that easy for me.My business takes alot of my time these days.I hardly find time to read my mails,because Iam always on the move.I got a minor scare last week.My truck load of P.M.S was involved in a serious accident,which resulted into a fire inferno.Iam very lucky to have come out alive without any scratch.Iam doing everything I can see to see that I make it to the Bahamas or the United States before December.
How far have you gone with the case?..How far have your FBI friend gone on those miscreants?.My girlfriend is now in Florida.She called me on the First of October.I've not heard from her since then.Please,endeavour to keep me abrest any new development.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

W.T.F. is he taking about Smile

Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed wrote:

Quote:
My truck load of P.M.S was involved in a serious accident,which resulted into a fire inferno.

Do I even want to know?

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yeah I was wondering about that too.
[edit] Well, son of a gun, he's emailed Amy too
Quote:
How are you today?... Hope all is well?..I've been away for quite sometime now.I've not been able to access my mails..Anyway,I left my phone with my brother just incase you call.But to my surprise,he told me you've not called.I've just checked my mail.I've not seen your mails either.It is unusual.Is anything wrong?Uncle Chris lost his mother.I guess you still remember him.He will be coming over to Nigeria by next month for the burial..Hope you are well?..Iam really worried about you..You are my heart and soul..Iam in Nigeria right now..Call me..I really missed you..Remember to change the password to your email box..I love you.

"Uncle" Chris is a lad in the US that I was supposed to meet while I was in New York. Amazingly the meeting never quite came off. No idea what he means about the password.
As much as I had decided to dump Ed, I _have_ been tempted to write him as Doug. I had planned to tell him there was a body double that got executed in my place and I had been underground looking for Amy since then. For some strange reason he seems to trust Doug and I'm sure that I can get him into some trouble.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, Ed makes a rainy day sunny!

I would love to know what a truck full of PMS is. Maybe an oil change with Midol would help?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"truck full of P.M.S" Laughing

I've missed 3d, I'm glad he's back.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="mr. mugu"]^^^^ Yeah I was wondering about that too.
[edit] Well, son of a gun, he's emailed Amy too
Quote:
Uncle Chris lost his mother.I guess you still remember him.He will be coming over to Nigeria by next month for the burial..

Isn't Uncle Chris' mother going to be a bit stale by next month? Let's hope it's a closed casket service. Shocked
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I've ever had a bait that lasted more than about two weeks in which the lad didn't lose a relative. The mortality rate is some parts of the world must be extraordinary.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All joking aside, it is. In places like Burkina Faso, the life expectancy is late 40s, in Nigeria I think it's around 50 years too. Also the birth rate is pretty phenomenal, so families tend to be huge, and their birth (and death) rates much higher.

I'll find out what his P.M.S. is. Petroleum motor spirit perhaps?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On that point, Burkina Faso also has the world's lowest literacy rates (around 12%). So if you have a lad from Burkina Faso NEVER feel sorry for him. He's in the top percentile of his country education wise and has no excuses for scamming (not that any of them do). The worst thing for these countries is scammers tarnishing any hopes these people have of a future.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Iam doing everything I can see to see that I make it to the Bahamas or the United States before December
3d stuck in the Bahamas for xmas without a ticket home would be a wonderful present for everyone here at eater... nudge nudge wink wink

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3d being back on the radar has made my Christmas Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to be back at the new eater place and to see that 3d is still alive Smile clapping
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped our boy Ed yesterday for failing to follow through with Peanut's brilliant visa application form. He wrote back this morning:

Ed wrote:
My typhoid fever re-occurred again..I had re-run another medical laboratory test.The amount of the parasite in my blood stream was still above mark.So,I had to go back to the hospital for medication.I had to be admitted for seven days,so as to enable the doctors monitor my recovery process.Right now,I've lost alot of weight.It seems you don't understand what a typhoid fever is.I contacted it from contaminated water or food..It kills if not properly treated.Anyway,the amount of the typhoid parasite have been brought down to 30.I still need to bring it down to 10.I was discharged from the hospital yesterday morning.Iam still on medication.
Before,the typhoid attack.I've been able to print out the forms.But I've not been able to fill it.I've started filling it.Please,I want you to bear with me.If it was possible for me to give it to another person fill it on my behalf.I would have so.But I wanted to fill out the forms myself.I will sending the forms along with my O.N.D Diploma Certificate Result Notification and My Birth Certificate.May the good lord continue to bless you and your entire household.I look forward to your response.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Edward Smith.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing that no problems will arise with the visa application due the typhiod problem, right? We wouldn't want to get a copy of his lab results now would we? Wink

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Juan Freizwidatt"]I slapped our boy Ed yesterday for failing to follow through with Peanut's brilliant visa application form. He wrote back this morning:

Ed wrote:
My typhoid fever re-occurred again..I had re-run another medical laboratory test.The amount of the parasite in my blood stream was still above mark.

Typhoid fever is caused by bacteria, not parasites. Wonder what's really up?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ i doubt he has a medical degree....hehehe just a bug to him... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic