SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad finances terrific investment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Random ASEM-generated cash mule straight bait, one of many... Reached the point where lad was getting slightly impatient with my incompetence and inability to follow simple directions. Then rather than just let him stew and conclude I was baiting him, I tried another tactic...
Quote:
...SNIP...As to the money: Check deposited. Bank says it is legally required to release the funds in 10 business days, but won't know if the check is really good until your customer's bank actually pays it, which could take 6 weeks. In the meantime, the bank will let me make investments with the money, so I've purchased a sure thing in gold futures. I'll give you 20% of the profits.
So, in 6 weeks when we get definitive word about the check's validity, I'll pay you.

After several more emails, he finally catches on, slightly:
Quote:
And why would a US cheque take this long to clear.

The business that you are investing in,how long does it take to reap the profit.And why 20% for a business that you are using my money to invest in.

Please clerify these issues.

Then I got really bored.
Quote:
Bad news for you, I'm afraid. My bank took the precaution of calling the bank on which your customer's check was issued (they had had some bad experiences with that bank, they said), and gues what? That "cashier's check" was a fake! Your customer has attempted to cheat you by sending a fake check.

It's up to you what you do to your customer. I'd be pretty angry, myself.

As for me, my bank immediately withdrew all the funds from my account. Fortunately, they called me at the same time. I was able to liquidate the investment I made and cover the cost of the bad check. Actually, the investment did so well (did you notice that gold went up quite a bit in the past few days? I bought futures on margin, and they more than tripled in value), so I made over $30,000, which was great.

Under the circumstances, though, I don't think I will be sharing any profits with you. It was you that caused a bad check to go into my account, and if the investment had taken a loss, even temporary, I would have had to make up your customer's fraud with my personal funds.

So, thanks for the $30,000, but I don't think I want to do business with you any more. No more bad checks for me, I'm afraid.

Good luck with that customer!

Lad is shocked, simply schocked!
Quote:
I cannot believe what you are saying and I intend to take the matter up with the police.

I think it will be honourable on your part to send me something out of the profit that you made.A 15% of the profit will be appreciated.At least the profit came out of the cheque.

Please think about this and have it sent western union to my name.

Thank you for deciding wisely.
The victim has none of that:
Quote:
You're the one that had fraudulent checks sent to me. It worked out well for me, but I owe you nothing. Deal with it. If you take the matter to the police, the first thing they will be interested in is the fraudulent check. What are you going to say to that?
Lad is offended that anyone could imagine that he was doing anything wrong:
Quote:
Do you honestly believe that I had anything to do with the bad cheque and I still kept in touch with you wanting to know what was going on. Oh no--I guess you've got me there!

No my friend,I could not have been a party to it.

I am not forcing you to do anything though.I just feel that it would have been nice to have you be magnanimous and gentle manly.

Thank you for deciding wisely.
Who, me gentle manly???
Quote:
Ha!You assured me that the check was good and that your customer was reliable. What does HE have to say about the bad check? Get your 15% from him.
Lad hangs on gamely:
Quote:
I have taken up the issue of the bad cheque with him.You must please believe me that I have nothing to do with it.You know how it is with debtors more so when you are thousands of miles apart.

You will be punishing me for a crime that I did not commit.More like passing on the sin of a father to his son.

Please Wally.I set out for us to have a fruitful business relationship.I had no intention of hurting you.Please do not hurt me in return.

Thank you.
Further straight and boring resistance from me, then he gives in gracefully:
Quote:
There really is no need to push this any further.Do that which you feel is right.

Thank you for your time also.

So now that that's out of the way, have at him, guys! Make millions of dollars off him, and he'll just ask you to do "which you feel is right."

ASEMs to should be promptly answered. Mine was!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that was just shiny!

clapping beers!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Favre4ever
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Superb. I love it when the lads become genuine beggars!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautifully done YorkHawk

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to re-bait. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is brilliant, I love it!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done!

A pity though, he couldn't have spent a few days/hours trying to get his commission via 1TV5 Wink

La Brea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should tell the lad you were troubled and had a talk with your priest. You donated 10% to the church and your priest convinced you to give the other five% to the lad. Then safari him to pick up the actual cash.
Don't forget to email him the nice thank you letter from your church.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For all you necrophiliacs out there:

Sorry to post somewhat of a necro, but the guy that made me wealthy has spent over a month on 1tv5 trying to collect the small amount I said I'd sent him (Thanks for the idea, LaBrea!). 30 different sessions, many hundreds of answers, but now he's given up.
Quote:
you and your western union shit should go to hell...i have not logged in there for a long ime since when i had told you that i cant do it and also whn you told me that you can not resend it properly ,i had forget about it.so if you are really realy to give me a reasonable share from the money you should know what to do.. I have no time for fake people who do not get along with someone that made them rich

Now let's see here. I should go to hell, but I should also give him "a reasonable share". I wasn't sure, so I asked in which order I should do those things. If I'm lucky, he'll grovel a little. And, of course, I am really realy--aren't you?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's time to tell the moron if you can't depend on him to use a computer to answer a few questions, maybe he should give you his bank info so you can transfer it yourself. Of course, you have to do it fast before Allen takes it down. Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks--great idea! The result: Lad capitulates, grovels, asks for business advice, and gives up his banking info. I've never achieved a 4-fer in all my baiting! Maybe I should have demanded a photo trophy too, but here it is:

Quote:
sorry for all i have done

Dear Wally ,
I know how you feel and i would not like to make things go wrong with both of us .
I have been rude but i will let you know that i am not that kind of a person.i will do as you had said but you too should bear it mind that some bad things happen for good reasons and this one is a very good example.
Now that you are rich i will always want you to remember me and promise me never to hurt or act strange towards me.
I will apologise not for the money sake but for friendship sake and i will also will be needing your advice on how to invest on this type of business of yours in the near future.
Put the blame on me...

1. Must apologize for your bad manners
1:a am sorry for the bad manners towards you .

2. Must apologize for telling me to "go to hell."
2:sorry for the word go to hell ,and it wont repeat itself

3. Must ask nicely for the money--not just "give it to me.
3:okay i will act nicely for the money and not using the strong and bad language to you anymore .

Make payment to the below account:-

i will really need to have talks with you i want us to be agood friend not for the money sake but for your to teach me where you got that business idea from .

thanks in advance

Yes, "thanks in advance" for forwarding this on to Alan, I guess!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic