SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sgt. Gr-r-een?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone baiting Sarg Green and Dip Chsrles? I have been working them for a week or so, and, after a breakdown in communications, with phone calls to my K number, I have, finnaly, sent them to ITV5. He has 400 questions, and just got started, after entering the site 9 times and calling me and emailing saying he needed another way.....

Anyway, he should be busy for a while....

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a few responses from him until the 4th of this month. It seems he's been too busy recently. Just sent him a few photos.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am now dealing with the UN office, who are unimpressed wiuth veryfinesec&^%^&$%@#$%^&*, haveing started 7 times, but never doing more that 31 questions.....

They asked me to resend it, bt I told them they should pop in at the apartment and pick the funds up.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still sending the London diplomat (Dr. N4n4) my 4 emails a day asking for a photo of my package to prove that it has not been infested by rodents.
I think he/she is tired of my neurosis- he/she just keeps answering "let me know when you are ready to pick it up" Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they got as far as 31 questions at ITRV5, and then bailed out. Not as gungho as Mr Philios, apparently.

I am not resonding today. They want me to resend it.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it took awhile, but Dr. Nana, the London diplomat, agreed to photograph my package, to reassure my character that it had not become infested by rodents. I am happy to report that the contents are intact, stacks of nice crisp $100 bills:
However, my character is currently abroad, so there may be another round of sleepless nights, full of worry about rodents eating my money, but hey, that's why Dr. Nana gets paid the big bux, right? Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a Sgt Green for a short while but he faded away before any real fun. For some reason, those Iraqi treasure guys really piss me off.... I'm not much of a yellow ribbon support our troops type, but these mugu's just anger me. I dream of setting up a meet and arranging for them to be greeted by a half dozen real US soldiers.... talk about giving your lad a good slapping Laughing

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This particular one started off talking about the daily sniper attacks, suicide bombers, etc.
I kept thinking how great it would be if something like that happened to this lad in real life - the ultimate irony! Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic