SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT: Bicycle insurance, anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! I can't believe this is still going on! I'm going to ask him if my payment came through yet (it hasn't), just to see his response.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lost my Gaelic post.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I wrote, just to find out if he was still being strung along.....
Quote:
"[email protected]> wrote:
Mr Philios,

Can you please give me an update on the transaction?

Thank you,

EdXXXXXX[

To which, >yaaaaa-a-a-a-a-aaawn<, he replied:
Quote:
Royal Crown Insurance
to me
More options 6:20 pm (1� hours ago)
Hope you can check up the update of the transaction via the process you gave me: 04537972869097437 http://www.eu$%^$.org/ez---track/ .

Well, i am yet to confirm it on the Agent Account.as he have not given me update for now till Tomorrow. But you can get the update from your Bank,where the transfer consummate.

Regards,
Mr.Philios Z.

This guy has to be the dimmest bulb in the hardware store. What a knucklehead. Booooorrrrriiiiing......

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn:Ralph Ingup,
>
> Send your premium via Western Union or Money Gram
> with Accounting Officer information below:
> Make sure, you collect the Western Union payment Control Number/MTNC.
>
> NAME: MR. ROBERT WRIGHT
> ADDRESS: London
> TEST QUESTION: A
> ANSWER: B
> Send me the payment informations accordingly:
>
> Sender's Name
> Sender's Address
> Test Question and Answer.
> Control Number/MTNC

SLAP to folow.

Quote:
The new Question will be: For What
Answer" Q7H5F6JJp9Gl5F0QaZ9XbONgt5284SXPWPN+XBY#SQUAREDDONGER593305288394=419er.

Ass insurance agent. All info provided. I live in Ottowa, GO5, 419 Canada.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Royal Crown Insurance
to me
More options 10:50 pm (9 hours ago)
This EUN4FA http://[email protected]/ez---track/ is making transactions unfruitful.

1st the statues of the transaction is Cleared Security Check
Now it is statues: Being Processed.

I don't understand this method.Can you explain? why all this, confirm from your Bank.

Regards,
Mr.Philios Z.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I write back:
Quote:
"[email protected]"
to Royal
More options 8:53 am (0 minutes ago)
Mr Phillios,

My bank says the EUNAFA is a federation of banks, that work together
to combat terrorism and cyber crime. Because I live in Dublin, NY,
very close to the tragic events of 9/11, all transactions from my bank
need to go through a security proccess. This is why they use the
EZTRACK. At this time, I have two choices, EZTRACK, or the Western
Union process I tried but you don't like.

I am sorry this is taking so long. I appreciate your patients.

How many chapters of the Tail Wind Riders have signed up, now? It must
be a lot, and I know that other club in Ireland is getting insurance,
too, and I think it is from your company, though I know the Sugar
Plum, Florida Chapter bought theres with this Joy Luck company iin
Hong Kong. I prefer dealing with a nice English company as Hong Kong
has a lot of fraudstars.

If this fails, I wioll try the Western Union one more time, and then,
if you can't simply receive my funds, I will be going to Joy Luck.

Please let me know what are your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Edward

I include soe mispellings and grammatical errors I hope he retains.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc

He's patiently waiting for the Annual General Meeting of the Ireland All Terrain and Bog Riders Association in another 3 weeks, after which he is hoping for a speedy (?) and profitable �2,387,500.87 for the premium.

He hasn't yet got annoyed with questions from the 26 branches that I have to collate, and send to him, nor the 134 business (bike hire, Bike tour companies etc) that I have registered with IATBRA

I keep sending him pictures (large) of IATBRA members winning all sorts of mountain biking events, with each email, I did mention Joy Luck Hong Kong to him a few emails back, he promised me that Royal Crown would be the 100% best Insurance Company for my needs.

At the moment, I send him questions during the week, then on Sunday night/Monday morning, I send him the latest results of the weekend competition, and the comments from the branch chairmen that have been at the meeting.

He has to be the slowest person to twig yet, all that money flowing to him, this must be the best scam he's ever had!

I'm hoping for a christmas calendar and card from him if I can keep him interested
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm hoping for a christmas calendar and card from him if I can keep him interested

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I look forward to seeing it posted.....

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pasting every page from the real Royal Crown Insurance website (yes, he does know about it already) into one email at a time and asking him stupid questions about each, inline. I can't believe he's falling for this. Of course, there are thousands of British pounds at the end of this rainbow.

Can't wait to get to the real Philios's windy statement. Maybe he can condense and explain it for me as I am not good reader nor native English-speaking, hm?

And then there's the Royal Crown (RC) cola website for me to stumble across.

Quote:
Since 1905, the refreshing taste of Royal Crown products has been delighting cola drinkers. We're proud of our rich history and its compelling American success story. Today, that story has grown into an international one as Royal Crown Cola International products are enjoyed by soft drink fans around the world.

Why didn't he tell us about this branch of the company?!!?!? My bicycle club needs to rehydrate right away! How much for 1000 cases of Kick Citrus?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point! Mention to him we need drinks for our rallyes, and I will folllow up with a trequest for a quote for 10000 cases of Kick Citrus!

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal! How could you do that to poor Philios, the Insurance Agent of the Year for Royal Crown 100% risky free Insurance Company.

Quote:
1.) For each person/member #52.00 (Fifty-Two Pounds, for each month)!
2.) #624.00(Six Hundred And Twenty-four British Pounds); for each year (1Yrs.).
3.) Thus, for 2,658 Members will cost Each Month #52.00*2,658 = #138,216.00 (One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Thousand and Two Hundred and Sixteen British Pounds)
4.) 1 Year #624.00*2,658 = #748,800.00 (Seven and Forty-Eight Thousand and Eight Hundred British Pounds).- 30% Discount 224,640.00
Thus subtract 30% Discount 748,800-224,640=#524,160GBP Convert to Dollars
US$1.065,669.00

Business Combined Insurance Quotation to cover 134 businesses.
Initial costing for:

1.) For Each Business #2,000.00 (Two Thousand British Pound a Month)
2.) #24,000.00 (Twenty-four Thousand British Pounds Yearly)
3.) Thus, for 138 Business will Cost each Month #2,000*138 = # 276,000.00
(Two Hundred and Seventy-six Thousand British Pounds).
4.) Yearly #276,000 * 138 = #38.088,000 (Thirty- Eight Million and 88 Thousand British Pounds)- 30% Discount 902.64,00 GBP
Thus subtract 30% Discount #38.088,000-902.64,00=#864,552.00GBP Convert to Dollars
US$1.757,719

Mr. Philios Zachariades.
General Manager RCIC.

Did anyone get a bigger discount? Please quote the Ireland All Terrain and Bog Riders Association if you didn't

must have close on several million coming his way soon(?)

Shall we do a quick countup of his payday? if it evers survives v3rfy, 1tv5, someoneorothers bank, this must be biggest payday I've seen for any scam so far, with all of us in so far.

I owe him $2,823,388 so far, unfortunately due to Irish Criminal Justice (Terrorist Offences) Act 2005, Anti Money Laundering Act M42, Section 13 and Section 58, Appendix 2 I need his Bank account details, and there are several forms in Gaeilge he needs to fill out before I can get approval from the Tainist� to allow this transfer of Irish Funds to an overseas account.

He hasn't seen them yet, I've only just let him know that some of my branches have heard about Joy Luck Hong Kong

I'm trying for a Christmas calendar and Card

edit, can you see where his calculater had a hemorrhage?
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He twigged on me. Keep attacking Ninja's. He's denser than a lead ingot.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Royal Crown Insurance
to me
More options 6:14 pm (2 hours ago)
My Company is too big for so called Western Union Questions! We believe Accounts no matter time taken!! Expect you have to travel to another City where you can use Western Union and get the Control Number accordingly,without my company accounting officer questioners.

Hahahahaha! I think its time to mention Joy Luck again....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"[email protected]"
to Royal
More options 8:59 pm (0 minutes ago)
Mr Philios,

They told me that the Western Union security thing had a problem at
the time when you tried it. Did you get an error code when you tried?
They said they fixed that problem already, so it's good again. I just
sent some funds that way to my cousin in London, and HE got his money!

Look, I can't travel. I work, and on the weekends I ride my bike. I
have USD4650 to send to you! I am going to try one more time with
Western Union. They promised me that if you answered all the
questions, you would get the MTCN, and the funds would be released
immediately. It should only take a few minutes of your time.

So, please tell me now if you will accept the money via Wester Union.
If you don't want to receive the funds, let me know so I can go to Joy
Luck Insurance Agency to insure my bicycle.

Thank you for all of your help, either way.

Best wishes,

Edward

And this bait either lumbers along, or dies for me, here. This guy is not that challenging, sort of like a bait, with trainiing wheels. That being said, I have learned a lot with him....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Response:

Quote:
Royal Crown Insurance
to me
More options 11:36 pm (5 minutes ago)
My Company is not ready to answer any rubbish question from any financial agent "Western Union"..ok!!

Wait a minute, you said you just send money to your cousin in london...Good then, As well, i want you to send the $4,650 to that your cousin in london asap and ask him/her to re-send it to my company accounting officier as local transfer accordingly. This is a smart idea.so apply this wisdom.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Mr.Philios Z.
So, I answer back
Quote:
"[email protected]"
to Royal
More options 11:42 pm (0 minutes ago)
Mr Philios,

Thank you. I think I will just use Joy Luck instead.

Best wishes,

EXXX

Which, basically, ends this bait for me. I am a bit tired of "Mr Philios". Sp no more writing him....

Unless he writes back.... Twisted Evil

VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone getting any action out of Phyllios these days? I haven't heard from him in awhile.

His last email:
"I am highly disappointed in you and your statements, How can you make transfer or instruct your bank to me transfer without you sending the Transfer Payment confirmation Slip to the Receiver. It sounds so funny,that you must be out of your mind or may be you are drunk.

Please, prove yourself right and me wrong,by sending to me the Payment confirmation slip asap. My company can not claim the funds from the Agent "Account Owner" without the Payment confirmation Slip. I want you to behave matured enough by sending the Payment receipt,only if you made the payment as claim.

Regards,
Mr.Philios Z."

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nahhhh, he twigged.... it must have been a brutal moment when he realized there were no bike insurance fnds coming...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic