SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it got deleted.

I have saved it so I will post it again when I get home. Thanks for your patience everyone.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys I'm going to attempt to update the thread. HEAPS has happened, so bear with me. He has been to Banjul and back and well the sh*t has really hit the fan. There's a lot of reading, so enjoy!

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,
I am alright today and God is alive.and i really appreciate the kindness and love you have for i and my wife Xxxxx. I finally got help this morning the nigeria man promise to help me with 7,000Cfa. to enble me get to Gambia and he told me that i will start my travel in the evening because alot of questions will come on me by the Security mens in border because i dont have any residence permit in Gambia also he told me that Security in Gambia are smart more than people that i should make that i got a residence address from you before my arrival for security reasons.

I remembered you told me to stay in a hotel and i accepted but rightnow after all that happened to me in Ziguinchor i dont have any other way to get money for the hotel i only have a little money that can take me to gambia and i dont have any place to stay and sleep aslo after all the security talks am getting confused i dont know anybody in gambia except you and my wife.

Please Father hear the voice of my cry and help me.i really need a place to stop and you will come and pick me immediately before i fall another victim.Please help me in the name of God Almighty i have really suffered so much.

I will be waiting for your urgent responds about the address before i travel.

God protection and kindness in everything your doing.

He's in trouble!

1k3 wrote:
Hi Honey,

I am alive and i thank God almighty for making me to be alive this morning.i got your mail and i really hope that your alright and my little ike.

Please dont panic nothing will happen to me remember that i am a strong man also God is with us always.i will tell you the story once i arrived ok.please be strong like your husband.

I finally got help from a man in senegal zinguinchor orginally from nigeria but not from my state he promise to give 7,000 Cfa.for my transport to banjul.please i will be with you today maybe in the night but i have a problem now.the problem is the place i will stop in banjul and address so that once i arrived i will look for the address and come immediately.

meanwhile,i need a phone number to call and inform you or father m4x on my arrivel.please make sure that you talk with father m4x about this problem so that i will never fall a victim again because i was told that security in banjul are wicked.please talk with father m4x and provide the directions.

I will wait for the details before i continue.

My regards to the baby 1k3.
your husband.

I think he's on his way... but he is pleading for more help

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Hope your alright with my wife and my baby.i am alive also over here in ziguinchor.I thank the God Almighty for my health and my life and i really believed in God always.i want to inform you that i finally receive the money been promised to me by the good nigeria man called 3mma from calabar state the sum of 7,000 Cfa.to continue my journey but i am waiting to receive your respond about my accommodation because the money i have now is to arrive in Gambia.

Please father i need a serious help from you now more than ever.recommend me to any place to stay in Gambia so that you will come and pick me to my wife i hae no other money to pay for any hotel.also i dont want to fall another victim because iam the only son tomy family and my father loves me more than ever i am scared and i really want to see him before wednesday since the doctor need my urgent attention,also i will like to travel with my wife and my baby togetter on the same day to receive a blessing from my father before our marriage.am sure you will make it possible to us.

God Bless you.

Family photo... lovely... (innocent faces protected)

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I believe your alright with my baby,i haven,t heard from you since niether from father m4x.i am still in ziguinchor sleeping in their motor park i have not been eating and alot of things are happening over here.i send a mail to father m4x because he promise to tell me the exact address you are for me to come immediately and pick you.

Father m4x ask me to stay in a hotel and he will send someone to come and pick me to you and i agreed about the idea ut since i have lost money and my important documents in ziguinchor i dont have the money again to pay for the hotel.so i inform father m4x about this sitaution for him to him and tell me the exact address i will meet you in Gambia up till now he has,nt respond to me.i think you have to explain this to him make him to understand that i am the real one and know body is using me to hurt or harm you.am very disappointed up till now you people didnt want to hear the voice of my cry suspecting me as a wrong person after all the security risk i have made to him.

Meanwhile,am sorry to inform you that i receive a latter from my sister telling me that my only Dad was rushed to the hospital on thursday and my attention is needed urgent said by the doctor and you know that my mother is died.i have informed father max about that and i ask him for a favour to help us get back to nigeria on time before is late.i havent receive any word from him since and i am planing to stop over here in ziguinchor and find my way home since you people dont trust me after the whole suffing and life risk and all the money i have spend.please i dont want to lose my only father because i am the only son to him.when the truth come through you can contact me with my home address.26 (address snipped) .Nigeria.when you arrive there ask about Mr N.E 0k0y3.thats my father.everybody knows him.

I will wait for your respond from now till monday if i did not hear from you am sorry i will go back to nigeria.

Your Carrying Husband.

M1ch said this back:

M1ch wrote:
Hi Baby,

I have missed you so much. My heart pounds with desire everytime I think about you. I am so scared, the Father told me today that the security situation is not good but that you are nearly here. I don't want to have to move again from this bad security situation because I don't want to die my love. Not even the jewels are worth my life.

I need you with me to save me and take me home and make me safe. Will you marry me? Will you marry me here with Father Max's blessing? He could be our Priest and marry us. Who would you like to be the godfather of our child my love?

I want to marry you as soon as you get here to show you my love for you. We will be so happy and this pregnancy has me so hot and horny right now I really just want to make love to you too.

Imagine how wonderful it will be to get married so soon, it will be such a great story for our grandchildren, we will always laugh and cry and remember how our love was forged in the furnace of fate.

I love you and can't wait to see you. When will you be here?

Your wife to be,

A marriage proposal! It is true love. The lad accepts:

1k3 wrote:
Hello Honey,

I am very excited to receive mail from you and i am truly sure that my little ike is getting big and better also you.

i cant wait to see you.i receive a message from father max telling they planing to bring me to you and i am still waiting for him.right now i am still in the zinguinchor motor park waiting for father m4x to come and pick me as he said.

Regards about the questions 1,will you marry me.Yes i will marry you with all my heart and i promise to be with you until the end of the world.2,Will you marry me here with Father M4x's blessing.Yes i will.3,Who would you like to be the godfather of our child my love.Our God father will be the Lord Jesus or tell me who you choose.

Please dont panic your husband is getting strong no matter what happen to me.all i need from you is to be more stronger and i believe that we will get home before the weekend.please talk to the father to come immediately to pick me ok.

Love you with all my heart
Regards to our baby.
Your husband.

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I am very Excited to receive your urgent message today and am still in ziguinchor waiting for you to come and pick me out of the bad sitaution.please i cant wait to see you and am happy to hear from my wife today.i really believe that she is alive and in good healt with my baby.i really appricate the wonderful kindness your giving to her.i pray that the God almighty will continue to bless your ways and what ever your doing in jesus name Amen.

Father please i want you to be incharge of our marriage to the priest because my wife mentioned about that to me and i really accept it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

God Protection.

Your Son

More complaining:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I just want to inform you that i receive another email now from my sister about the healt of my Dad and they are expecting me urgent.but i told them that i am coming friday this week with you and my baby.i also explain everything to them so that they will tell the doctor that am coming.
please explain to the father the sitaution and tell him to make it possible for us to travel back before the weekend so that H4m1sh will never know your way,and we can keep our promise to the doctor okay.and remember you really need an urgent attention for your healt and my also the baby.

Hope to hear the good news from you soon.

Your Husband.

Dragging his heels:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

How are you doing,hope the Lord in Good also i believe my wife and my baby is ok. I haven,t heard from you since about the exact address i will come in Gambia to meet you.i am still in Ziguinchor now sleeping in their motor park,i dont have any place to sleep alot things are happening over here,please i need an urgent respond to continue my journey to Banjul.

Father please help me out i am dieing over here i really need to go back to meet my father alive please save me from this terrible situation.

God protection on you.

Your son.

Reassurance from the Father:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Child of God

We are working feverishly to find a way for you to come here.

Please allow us some time to formulate a suitable plan so as to bring you here safely.

Ms. Xxxxx is so excited that you are almost here. Hang in there Son, all will work out fine, I am using whatever resources we have to ensure your journey is completed successfully.

In His name,

Money is getting lower...

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I havent heard from you as you promise and i want to know if everything is ok.Father i dont want to sleep over there again today as yesterday the security warn me and ask me to find my way.i am not been eating well and not to think about taking bath.

I want to inform you that i want to live from here today am still having about 6,000 Cfa with me now and i believe that the money will take me to banjul,please state the exact place i will stop in banjul to meet you and my wife.also i receive another message from my sister they are very worried they want to know if i am alive and i told them yes that i am alive also i explain to them all that is happening and the place i am now,i promise them that i will be back on friday this week with my wife to see my father and the doctor.

Father i want to ask for favour from you to please help us to go travel back to nigeria on friday through flight and we will arrive on the same day also fillful my promise to my dad and the doctor.my wife email me and was telling about her pregnancy i really know that she need a medical attention please make it be possible for us to go back and h4m1sh will never know her way about,she is very worried about me.

Remain Bless.

Finally directions from the Father:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

Please make your way to the C0rinth1a Atl4ntic Hotel in Banjul as dictated earlier. The address details are in my previous email.

Once there we will be able to make contact with you and bring you to the address with Ms. Xxxxx. Please hurry as the security situation is very tenuous. We will then make plans to get you both out of the country.

We are watching over you my son and the steps you take was being guided by the Lord. I hope to see you soon.

In His name,

Short but sweet:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Thanks for the responding,God protection and guidance.i will be on my way now.
my regards to my wife and my baby.

God Bless you

H4mish has some choice things to say:

H4m1sh to M1ch and M1ch relays it to the lad wrote:
Baby,

I just received this from H4m1sh!

I am so scared! Are you on your way? What am I supposed to do about this?! He attached a horrible photo too!

Help me sweetheart! Don't let him hurt our child!

Your wife,

M1ch3lle

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Oct 2, 2007 8:58 PM
Subject: Last chance
To: M1ch3lle <>

M1ch3lle

I know you are in Banjul, it is all over the newspapers, I will be there in 2 days you stupid bitch. You have had your chance to give up, now I am taking what is mine and I don't care what happens to you. I'll even get rid of that dirty bastard child you are bearing.

Let this be a warning to you: Anyone who stands in my way will suffer the same fate. Give up now and I will spare the child.

Who the fuck is helping you? Tell me their names and I will simply take the jewels and leave you unhurt.

Don't be a fucking moron and save yourself while you still can!

H4m1sh

(horrible image of dead baby snipped)

Lad gets the message and moves:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Please dont panic am on my way now and i will meet you today.please dont hurt our baby okay.

Your Husband.

New IP... Banjul, Gambia!

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Hope everything is ok?i want to inform you that i have arrived to Banjul and i went to the C0rinth1a Atl4ntic Hotel at 296 P4rade Banjul as you directed.i asked the receptionist about you and he told me that you did not checked in.I got confused because i don't have any place to sleep of which i told you before coming and you promise to send some one to pick me up to my wife as soon as i arrived. now i did not see you not even the people you said you will send to me.
I don't know what to do, so i seek some help from the reception to arrow me pass a night over here by holding my international passport and they said no because they did not know me,also is out of their rules and regulation. but he promise to help me to explain to their security so that i will stay with them until tomorrow morning,and i ask him to take me to any internet cafe around for me to contact you that i am here in banjul.

Please father i need you to come and pick me over here as soon as you got my mail because i don't know any place over here also i don't have money to eat.am confused over here,please come and help me.

i forgot to inform you that i got a Gambia telephone number on my way here so that you can reach me as soon as possible for my help.

Here is the number:7367xxxx.

Hurrah! Good work lad... now for some fun!

1k3 wrote:
Honey,
I hope everything is ok?Please don't hurt our baby i have arrived in banjul to help you,i just arrived in the night around 8:30 pm and i went to the Hotel at 296 P4rade banjul as father directed me and he promise to send some body to guide me to you but i asked the receptionist and they told me that father max did not checked in over there and i got really confused about the news.first i told him that i don't have any money with me again and secondly i don't know any place to stay and he promise to send some one to pick me but unfurtunately i did not see anybody to pick me.

M1ch wrote:
Hi baby,

I am so excited and so scared too!

I hope you are ok. Where are you staying now?

What am I going to do about H4mish?

Father M4x is very very worried, he says he will email you soon.

I love you,

The lad has a few problems:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

am ok,but the security did not allow me to stay with them so i dont kno what to do and i found a hotel very closed to the Hotel and i deposited my passport with them so that i will pass a night and i am expecting to receive your call through my number so that you will know where i am ok. Laughing

my privqte number 7367xxx.please tell father m4x to call now because the hotel is holding my pasport. Laughing

Don't worry qbout h4mish i qm here with you okqy.

Love you.
Your husband.

Things are getting desperate for the lad:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Hope everything is ok?i haven't heard from you since,i receive a message from my wife this morning and she told me that your about to email.

i wnat to inform you that the security in c0rinth1a atl4ntic hotel did not allow me to stay with them because they did not know me.but they promise to take to another hotel very close and they will help me to explain to the hotel management so that i will deposit my international passport with them and pass the night.thank God that they accepted me and they give me accommodation.

Father i am now in a hotel called C4nt0ra Hotel.i am in Room 2 you can call they office line which is 4228xxx.they are holding my passport.,please i really need help now more then ever. Laughing

My number is 7367xxx.

God bless you.

The Father has a good idea:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

We have urgent developments. I fear for the safety of Ms. Xxxxx. Please stand by for more details.

In the meantime please provide the necessary security photograph as per normal. Please take a photo at the attached landmark, a place very dear to my heart.

Ensure you have the readable passphrase: "My love I would travel the globe for you"

This is very important. I will send the photo soon for the landmark. It is the Arc, here in Banjul. The big white one, I am sure you know it. I will send the photo later, right now I must make some extra arrangements. Things are not good right now... I will tell you more later.

God be with you.

In His name,

Hmmm... how will he go?

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Thanks for the respond and the kind protection,i read and understand your email about another security measure and also for me to provide the necessary security photograph and i came with them all.

Regards about the security measure for me to attached another photo to a landmark in banjul to be sure of me and i accepted,but right now i don't have any money with me to do it,am just managing the little 50 Dalasis i have with me here for internet and i don't know what to do to get money also the hotel management is holding my passport because of the accommodation,but i will try to find some help to complete your option.but please father if you can send anybody to come and pick me over here in C4nt0ra Hotel former called princess d1ana h0tel at Ind3pendence Drive Banjul. am in room 2.please help me i want to take my wife out of this country before friday.

Hope to hear from you soon,

God Bless you,

So he has US$2.40 on him... that can't be good...

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

I understand what you are saying. Indeed the situation is dire and we are working around the clock to ensure it doesn't get worse.

I have attached the picture I mentioned yesterday.

As soon as we confirm security arrangements I will be able to send a delegate. I must say, however, that we are gravely running out of time. I never anticipated that you would take so long to get here or to achieve security status. Time is of the essence, we cannot stay here for long, we have word that Mr. M4cb3th is in the city searching for Ms. Xxxxxx. He obviously has good contacts and is not afraid to use them.

I am now worried about my own safety as well as Ms. Xxxxxx's.

Please note that her "package" is secure and everything is fine. We are also seeking medical assistance for her condition.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

In His name,

Here's what he came up with... not a bad effort at all:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I thank you for the wonderful protection and i pray to God Almighty to guide protect your ways,i have taking the security photo you required and the attach below is the picture please go through it,also i want to ask for a help because since yesterday i haven't eat any food and i am very hungry,please send some one to come and pick me over here please.

I use the last money i have to call the photograph and to scan it to you so that i will
complete your requirement please father send come and help me over here i really want to see my wife and my baby.

The hotel is very close to the landmark arc.

God blessing.

The Father is impressed and takes immediate action:

M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

I received your message and your security confirmation which has passed clearance.

We sent a delegate to you this evening. Has he arrived? I haven't heard from him yet but I assume he is with you now.

Please get back to me when you have a chance.

In His name,

Uh oh... they didn't arrive?!

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I am happy to hear from you.but i haven't see anybody yet,i am still in C4ntora Hotel former called princ3ss d1ana hotel at Ind3pendence Drive Banjul. am in room 2,the hotel management is very worried about my bills and they are asking me alot of questions about my journey,but i only tell them that i have an appointment with somebody and the person will come and pay for my bills,i have not eat anything since i came over this country i was only living on water and nothing again,please tell me the time they will arrive so that i will inform the hotel management.

Please inform the delegates to come over there and pick me,am dieing father.i really want to see my wife and my baby also remember my only dad is in the hospital and the doctor need my urgent attention.

Father m4x is now very worried...

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

Please tell me you have met with the delegates now.

I sent them last night.

I have not heard back from them yet. Is something wrong?

What is the matter? I am very worried now. Please tell me you saw them. I suspect that there is some measure of foul dealings here. Mr. 0k0y3, I beg you, assure me my men are alright.

In His name,

Things get worse...

Father M4x wrote:
Mr. 0k0y3

We are in a terrible state of panic here. Have you heard the news?

I have not heard from my men in 2 days now. They were last seen leaving to go and meet you to collect you.

Today in the newspaper, are you aware of it?

Read the attached paper.

I must ask you, what is going on?

What happened to my men?! They are good men, with families. Please explain to me what happened.

Get back to me soonest.

In His name,

The lad starts to get worried...

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I did not receive any delegates ever since then,also i have read the news paper from Gambia i am very worried about what i saw over there,i don't understand what is going on,maybe you should go and confirm from the police to know if is the men you sent to me.But i don't believe that is the men.

Today the hotel management tried to hand me over to the state police so that i will explain better about my journey so i don't know what to do,i decided to sale up my phone so that i will pay them and find my way back to Nigeria,

I wish to inform you that i have sold up my mobile phone and i have paid the hotel management and i came to inform you that i am on my way home to meet up with my father.

Please you can help me to get my wife to my home address in my previous email to you.

I am now on my way back home.

God Bless.

Not looking good... this has spooked the lad and he's bailing... I have also inferred from his emails and lack of response for days that he has indeed been kicked out of his hotel and maybe arrested.

Father M4x wants to help, a flight is arranged for the lad:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

Today we confirmed that the two bodies were those of my dear friends who were on their way to meet with you.

I know in my heart that you had nothing to do with their disappearance. I am sure that this is the work of the evil man Mr. M4cb3th.

We have arranged for a charter flight to fly you and Ms. Xxxxx out and to Nigeria, your home land. All the arrangements have been made, all that is necessary if for you to board the flight home. It has been paid for by the kind benefactors of our wonderful church.

Please respond immediately.

In His name,

The lad is torn... he doesn't know what to do... this email sums up why we bait so hard... this is the kind of financial damages you can inflict:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I really appricate all the kindness and help so far,I pray to God Almighty for protection and guideness!

I got you email but i am really very sorry because i am out of banjul.rightnow i am in ziguinchor senegal waiting for my uncle to send money to me so that i will continue my journey tomorrow to meet my only father in the hospital.

I want you to understand that,i cried all day and night and nobody cares,i was hungry and nobody cares about my food.

I lose my Job in Nigeria because of this journey,i spend upto 5,000 USD in this! i traveled from one country to another,from one city to another in searching for my wife and my baby,today will be the second month i was out from my family also the seventh countries i have been,i think ms xxxxxx will explain to you better.

Only God knows that i am really innocent,I was the one that ask me xxxxx to look for a Rev.Father in bissau to stay with the him and i will come and pick her to home,i was praying to my God for protection and help so that she can find a favour!luckly she got you and you told her to email me and tell me to come to place called pir4da and i traveled from guinea conakry to gabu,from gabu to pir4da but i found nothing! i also traveled from gabu to bissau to know what is going on,luckly i got your reply and send you my nigeria citizenship international passport.you also ask me for a security photo and i did all you required.You also inform me that i should come to banjul Gambia to pick her and i travel from bissau to gambia but on my way i fall a victim in ziguinchor and i lose my important documents and my money! i was crying for a help from you and you dont care,also i cried for a food to eat and you dont care,i was sleeping at the motor park for about 4 days! you keep on suspecting me after all the life riskly and security clearance but you promise to help me,

But as a good son of God i always with my holy bible by my side and i am living on (Ps.91) everyday of trouble and God help me by providing a help from a man called Emma.i went to the nearest internet cafe to inform you about the help and you required my urgent attention to banjul and i did as you took me but on my arrval i found nothing,not even a man to pick me and you made a promise to me,i waited at the hotel for about 2 hours and know help.i bought a telephone simcard for you to call me and you dont care,i have no place to stay in banjul no food,no accommodation,but God provide accommodation for me and i deposited my passport with them thinking thatyou will come and pay for my bills and take me out to my wife.i waited days and night,but no help.you required me to take another photo in landmark arch.and i used my last money to do it just for you to believe that i am innocent.you promise to send your members to me but you dont,i also email you about my hotel bills and food but you dont care to know!

Father, i have no other option than to sale up my American mobile phone which my uncle bought for me so that i will find my way home because i dont want to lose my life niether the life of my only father.luckly i sale it up and i paid for the bills and the little money remaining i use it to find my way so that i will meet my father alive,

I really belive that what God provide for me know body in this world will take it away from me,it must surly come to me.

If you really want to help me,you have my home address over there take my wife to my home address or you take her to ziguinchor i will be there waiting for you while i wait to receive money from my uncle.

Remain Bless.

His situation is desperate and as I said over at Yuku this is where I figured the whole thing would end... but there was more... the father is not impressed with his attitude:

Father M4x wrote:
Dear Mr. 0k0y3

I must say, I am very surprised at your attitude.

This church has done a lot for you and you don't even realise it. When you were in Bissau a man came looking for you. We believe he was associated with Mr. M4cbeth, we think he knew you had some involvement in Ms. Xxxxx and he came to harm you. We used our police contacts to have him intercepted and arrested before he reached you. I could not tell you this before because I was concerned about security and thought that if you had been compromised by these bad men then you would tell them we were involved in his arrest.

But like I told you we have cleared you now and we see that you are a good man and that you love your wife and son. We are very surprised that you are taking this stance and giving up when we have made such meticulous plans for your salvation.

If you only had some patience you would know that we have chartered a flight for you and Ms. Xxxxx to leave for Nigeria. The flight cannot wait forever, but of course it will be a free trip home and we will do our best to cover some of the costs of your travel expenses thus far.

Ms. Xxxxx is a very special person and the people of this church have grown to love her as we care for her daily. She is a true angel of God and you should count yourself lucky to have such a wonderful wife to be.

I am not sure that God will look kindly upon you abandoning her. While we can help her for a while we cannot help her forever. We took her under our care in the expectation you would come and pick her up. You cannot blame the church for moving her when it was necessary for both her safety and yours.

Furthermore, we sent 2 men to come to your church and see you. They carried with them US$2,500 for you and were to bring you to the safe house immediately. I still have not heard from them, and reading the news and talking to the police we fear the worse. I cannot lie my son, the police believe you were involved. I told them you were not, but I don't know the police well here. Hopefully they will see the light of God and understand.

I am not suggesting you come back to Banjul. It is not safe for you here. We will take Ms. Xxxxx to departure point where the flight we chartered is leaving. We have reserved a seat for you to travel home at our expense. I hope you will do what is right by your wife and son. I would love to marry you before you leave as I feel it is my duty and honour to confirm your beautiful union.

I expect to hear from you soon.

In His name,

The lad is clearly feeling the pressure and is ready to collapse under the weight of everything:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I hope everything is ok! and i surely believe that my wife is very fine with my son.

I got your email and i wish to inform you that you should,nt be surprised about my attitude because if you were in my shoes how will you feel about all this!

I was crying about my only father and i inform you about that!but God is taking control about that.
right now i am still in ziguinchor waiting for you to bring my wife over here or to send someone to come and pick me to the place you are so that i will see my wife and take her home and i dont think that i will travel again to anywhere because i dont have any money with me here to travel,i am now leaving with Mr 3mma the man i mentioned about to you before.

Let me know your plans.

The Father aims for a last ditch plea:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

Please do not do anything rash.

Right now we are concerned as I spoke to one my contacts within the police department and we received some disturbing news. Do you have any explanation for this?

Please email me as soon as possible. We have no idea who this 3mma man is, he has no security clearance. After the report we received today from the police we seriously need to consider our position.

There is to be a memorial service for my men next week and I shall need to be in attendance. I would like to solve this problem as soon as possible. The flight from Senegal (as you requested we have managed to have the flight leave from senegal) will be leaving from Dakar airport. I expect you will be on this flight yes? It will be direct back to Nigeria. You will need only your passport and your belongings.

In His name,

M1ch gets in on the action too:

M1ch wrote:
1k3,

I am so upset, I am crying until I am dehydrated. I love you. Don't abandon me.

The good Father is not as you say he is. He is wonderful and he has done much more than you know to help both you and me.

He says he will work something out so that we leave together because he wants us to marry.

Don't do anything silly my love. Our future is together. I have the jewels very safe and the Father tells me I will make a wonderful life for you and me with the sale of the jewels. From reading in the papers I think they may be worth more than we thought, the valuation, it seems, was lower than real price because the insurance company doesn't want to pay market price.

I love you baby, I want you to stay where you are for me. I am scared and I don't know what I will do alone... where will I go?

What about our son?

You are my husband. I love you. I have been calling you for days and no answer, it won't connect. Help me.

Your wife,

Talk about guilt trip Very Happy

The lad relents:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I hope all is ok! i am not planing to leave you.i am still in ziguinchor senegal waiting for you and the father to come and see over here.

i still love you with my heart and i promise to be with you forever because your the choosen one.please come to ziguinchor senegal and you will see me over there.

your husband

M1ch smiles for the first time in weeks:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Honey,

I am so happy!

I love you so much. I will tell the Father immediately. He was so worried for me.

I am smiling for the first day in a long time. I love you so much. We will be together forever, I know this now for sure.

I love you.

Your wife,

The lad is also excited about this developement:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am very excited to receive your mail and i really miss you online.please i cant wait to see you and to be with you and my son together.

Please tell father m4x that i dont have any money to travel to any where again if the father will come immediately with you over here to pick me so that we will be in Nigeria today because you told me that they have hirded a flight for us to go back.

Love you somuch!
your husband.

Meanwhile the lad has got back to the Father about the police questioning:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: God Protection!

Dear Father M4x,

Hope God is doing to you and my wife.Aslo hope everything is ok!
Regards about your question concerning the news,I don,t have explanation about anything because i am Innocent! but if the police needed my attention to their office to confirm me,i promise to be there to clear my self.

about Mr 3mma!Remember i told you about Mr 3mma on tuesday last week after the incident that happened to me in Ziguinchor Senegal!His the one that gave me 7,000 Cfa for me to travel to banjul and meet up with my journey,aslo his from Nigeria originally from calabar,his a family man with one daughter.I just came back to stay with him while i wait to hear from my uncle and nothing more!

About the death of your Members i am really very sorry about the incident and i believe that God knows the evil man that killed them.Please accept our sympathy!

Regards about the flight from Dakar airpot i will like to know the flight moving date and also i dont know the dakar airport and right now i dont also have any money to travel over there.if you can send some money to me so that i will use it to pay for my transport to dakar,i was inform that their is a western union money transfer over here in Ziguinchor senegal,you have my full name for the transfer.as soon as i receive the money and the address,also with the date of the flight i will be with you over there!

God Protection!

The lad also sent this nice picture:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Honey,

I am really excited today,i got a mail from father m4x telling me about the flight to travel back to nigeria and i really appricate the kindness,also i replied to him about my condition over here,He really need my urgent attention in dakar but i dont have any money with me to travel,
please discuss with him about the money so that i will be on my way immediately.

Cant wait to see you,
Love you.
Regards to my son!

Well that sounds promising... but unfortunately, dark clouds are brewing:

from the church to the father to 1k3 wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

I received this message this morning from my secretary in one of our church offices.

We are very concerned by this. Can you please help us explain what this is?

The flight has been chartered to leave for Nigeria as I explained to you. Fortunately we have an excellent man of God who is a kind member of the church who has seen the expense reduced significantly through a benevolent donation. We are also arranging for funds to be sent to you to enable your safe passage to make the flight.

Please reply immediately. As you can see, we are confused and concerned about the safety of your wife. Please explain this if you can.

In His name,

Father M4x

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Oct 10, 2007 6:02 AM
Subject: Father: Police Request
To: Father M4x

Dear Father

We just received this poster via email from the police department seeking help in the case of our two delegates who are missing presumed dead on the office computer here at the church.

I am deeply sadden by this tragic loss my Father. I will heed your words and pray for their souls.

I felt it was important to forward this to you.

With the love of the Lord,

Sister R4ch3l Th0m50n

Attached poster:

HUGE thanks to Marvinator for making this incredible graphic... it even spawned an ethics debate! Laughing

Understandably the lad freaks right out and says this:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I receive your message about the police request and the wanted notice and i wish to inform you that i am not panicing over that! any where they required my attention i am ready to come and clear my self okay,

The picture over there is the picture i have in my international passport and i really know that you are the one that gave them the picture and also i want to inform that i am really very serious about this i will fight over this with my last blood because i am innocent and God will surely fight against them that are against me,i use (Ps 109.) and i believe that God will surely fight!

Listen you can forget about the money and the flight,i really believe that you are upto something in this Jewels and my wife.Listen you called you self a Rev.Father in the lord and your not.Please don,t try the Lord Jesus.i am no longer a kid.am sure that you have my Home address so their is no need to search for me through the posters,i think you have to come with the Gambia police or any body you wish to my direct Home address at (snipped) Nigeria okay!

I will continue my journey back to nigeria tomorrow morning and i wish i can see you in my home address for the arrest!

Thanks once again in your kindness and protection!

God will Judge for this and i promise you that Know one can take what God Provide for me.

Ok... thanks for the home address (again)... I'll be sure to distribute that to many many lads looking for a reward!

Clearly I pushed a little too hard with Father M4x and I respond in kind:

M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

I think you have completely misunderstood my intention.

As you can see this was sent to our church by the police. I wanted to make you aware of it so we can take the appropriate action to make you safe.

I did not, I repeat DID NOT, give the police your photograph. I assume they got it off the Nigerian embassy as would be normal procedure.

They did question me over the deaths and they asked who the men were meeting but I told them that there is no way you did it.

My son, please listen to me and not listen to the devils that are playing with your mind, I am here to help you and your wife. I have kept you both very safe. Why would I do that if I didn't want to help you?

I am an American citizen. I mean only well. My church is a charitable church and we are trying VERY hard to help you here.

We have a flight for you and you can leave immediately at our expense. Everything is organised. Your wife is ready to go with you back to your home.

Don't be foolish and make a silly mistake simply because I tried to help you.

Ask yourself, if I was working against you in anyway:

1. Why would I send you the police report?

2. How could my congregation respect me as a man of God?

I think this whole situation has you slightly confused and it is understandable but you must see that the only person who cares for you in this world like a wife is Ms. Xxxxx and I am her guardian. I will do anything in my power to protect you.

Please get back to me soonest.

In His name,

But the damage was already done and the lad has sniffed out the game. I do believe, however, that he is getting a lot of help from somewhere, because he's not normally sharp enough to detect this sort of stuff:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father Max,

I got your message right now and i am surely believed that No Embassy has giving my passport to anybody with out concern and i have went through all the Gambia news today and also the Jount police station & int3rpol task force and i found out that their is nothing like that in Gambia!i also searched for the Gambia police department office and their is no address to contact!

i have forwarded the poster to the Gambia Government to enable them locate me over here in ziguinchor senegal with the contact number because i suspected that the poster was very fake and someone is using Gambia flag to spoil the name of Gambia!
1,i want you to understand that their is no contact number over the poster!
2, their is no address incase if someone get any informations about me!

so with all this force lying against me i choose to fight with my last blood because i know the people that i gave my passport for security clearance and that is you and Ms xxxxx so i am waiting for the Gambia government to reply to my email and also for the police to come over here and take me to clearance and i will like you also to be there for the clearance.
i am not going back to nigeria again i will remain here until this case ends.

Once again thanks for your kindness!

Hmmm load of crap... but it would be funny if did... they'd want to know why the good father is chasing him! Would be a VERY interesting story. I'm sure there's many here who would want to be a fly on the wall for that interrogation!

I love how he thanks the father for his kindness... how sweet.

At this point I decide to change my game plan as the father is now no longer a viable role in his current sense so I roll with the punches and get this pearler (as we say down here) from the lad to m1ch"

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

hope all is well with you,i got this from father m4x and i really believe that he has something in mind about the jewels and your life,please read this and be very careful about him,i have gave him my home address to come with the police for the arrest okay!

I will continue my journey to nigeria tomorrow,because their is notime on my side about my father and i believe that my God will surely fight against this with (Ps 109)!

i really love and miss you somuch!
your husband.

Great idea 1k3! I can play with that!

He gives father m4x a bit more stick too via m1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I want to inform you that my mind tells me that father m4x is not telling you all the truth and also i dont believe that his mens did not dead as he said,listen i am still in ziguinchor waiting for the arrest of the gambia police or the int3rpol so that the truth will come through and we will know his plan!

please tell him to come and get me arrested from here in ziguinchor that i am ready to come and clear my self,he think that i dont know his plan,his the one that printed the fake poster to scared me,but he dont know that i am a strong faith in God Almighty.i have went all through the gambia news papers and their is nothing like surrounded death in gambia also i have contacted the gambia police office for the arrest of father m4x for lying against me to claim the worth of the jewels from you!

you have to be very careful about him and try as much as you can to escape from his house and find your way here.i will be waiting to hear from you immediately!

Your husband

That evil bugger! Father M4x must die! Run father, run from the police!

M1ch ceases the opportunity and runs with it in (if I do say so myself) quite a convincing way:

m1ch wrote:
Baby,

i am in the room with the computer now with Father M4x. i have not shown him this email he is busy talking with some more of his men.

Are you sure about this?

I don't know what to do... I mean, he has been good to me but I don't have anything. I don't have a phone and I can only make a call if he allows me to because he has the phone with him.

I don't have any money or any food to survive on my own and the baby is getting very big. I have not let him know the real value of the jewels though, he doesn't seem very interested in the jewels, he really seems like he wants to help. Maybe you are right? I do not know.

As for the police that you mentioned I saw the report too, it was sent by one of the secretaries at the church office. She is a nice lady, she looked after me when i was starving in Guinea-Bissau. I am worried about this because Father M4x said the police are asking a lot of questions and saying that they are looking for you but why? Father M4x told them you went to Guinea-Bissau I think. He is trying to protect you i feel.

if you say that i should go and run then i will baby. i will do anything for you whatever you want. i love you so much... please tell me what to do and i will do it.

i need you more than ever, i am scared now... what if he wants to hurt me? you told me to find him! please promise me this is not your doing and that you will save me and protect me my love? we are to be married with our son to be born, i know we will be happy. i am going to hide the jewels now. email me straight away so i know what to do and i will do it.

your loving wife

Not too much pushing there... just to see where the lad's heads at... but I figured right and he's back on track:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am online now, and i wish to inform you that father m4x is very wicked.first think about this,he has a phone but you can not touched the phone to call me and inform me about the exact address,he also doesnt want me to have his number to call and he doesnt want to inform me the exact address you are with me telling force address!

listen now! i want you to get me the hotel room number and the name of the hotel that you are now or if you are in a house please try now and get me the address of the house and the country name,if he doesnt want you to go out and get me the informations please try and get them and i will be there first thing tomorrow morning okay!

That man is upto something i really know this!

Wow... he sure is... and another:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I want to you to keep this emails very secret out of everyone,also dont even let him know about h4mish email address okay. any time you want to check your email please dont check it in his face from today,dont let him know your secrets and do as i said to save your self, i am fighting against him with prayer,s and Securities and i really believed that God will surely take over this better tonight!

Dont be scared and dont panic God is in control now,he will tune his face down for you to get your self out from him and find your way here! dont try to hurt the baby or your life okay,

that man is fake,i have that in mind starting from guinea bissau,his not a man as you think,he called him self a Rev.father in the lord and his not,his church does not has any address to contact not to talk about phone number to call if someone wants to know everything about his so called church of the L1n0 R3ctum! that is not a church okay!

I will fight him with my last blood about this,his trying to bring force to the gambia government and i have reported his name over there through the gambia email

I will not travel with you by my side okay,i will wait over here until the last point,

Your husband

I think he means will not travel WITHOUT m1ch... which is good news.

How dare he defame the church like that though! Jeez... the nerve! If he was convinced of this in guinea-bissau it makes you wonder why he travelled so far... silly lad...

M1ch plays along dutifully:

M1ch wrote:
Baby,

I am in tears... if what you say is true i am so scared and lonely. how could i be so stupid?

i will do exactly what you say, it is dark now and they don't let me outside at night but i will do exactly as you say in the morning and find out what you told me to.

i love you so much it hurts. our baby is going to be so beautiful my love. never leave me as i will never leave you. i love you, we will be together.

i will email you as soon as i can in the morning.

your wife

And it does the trick nicely, the lad is back in m1ch's hands... the father has run his race, but this bait is still alive for another day:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am happy to hear from you and i want you to be very careful this night until tomorrow morning and dont let him know our plans now okay!

i will wait to hear from you tomorro to be on my way as soon as i hear from you!please stop crying now so that the father will not suspect what is happening now, incase if he ask you about me tell him that you did not receive any email from me yet okay,dont let him go through your mails again!

Love you somuch,

Regards to the baby

Well guys... we're now up to date... that last email came only a few minutes ago.

This post is now 10,000 words long and I have done my very best to honour my promise to you all to update everything in full. Please let me know if I�ve missed any gaps.

I've now spent 2 hours updating this... hopefully Eater doesn't go down again... that would be bad.

For now I have to go... but tomorrow is going to be an interesting day... just where in the world is m1ch3ll3....?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've now spent 2 hours updating this... hopefully Eater doesn't go down again... that would be bad.

Lucky you had that backup Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird activity from the lad today.

M1ch sent the lad a nice little email to state her situation and what she plans to do, here is what she said:

M1ch wrote:
Baby,

They let me use the computer. I will do exactly as you say. They haven't let me outside yet but they usually do. I will keep asking. Then I will find out exactly what you asked me.

I love you so much, I know God will protect us in this.

Your loving wife

The lad seemed to accept this and went on to say some VERY weird stuff... maybe you guys can interpret this:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Hope everything is ok! i got your mail this morning and i thank God to hear from you, i want to inform you the news i receive yesterday from God spirt concerning this battle as i was praying yesterday night around 12:00 to 1:00 midnight i saw many things and they where fighting against me,the evil weter spirt told me that your belongs to them,that they will not let me see you until i settled them,they also told me that they are working in father m4x and thats why father m4x did not allow me to see you.but i said no to them that i will not settle anybody because i am serving a living God and he will surely fight against them with all the pastors prayers in nigeria and nothing will happen to you neither the baby or the bag! Seriously... is he hallucinating? do you think he has malaria? Confused

as i was fighting with them God Almighty told me that i should not worry that he will fight for this and you will be free from them and i will see you soon! he also told me that you should be very prayerful about this with this (Ps:1O9:E5:9I:1O5:II8:xx:xx) try and get a holy bible from father and please be reading all this bible Ps: every morning,day and night also if you can be doing fasting at list 6:00 am to 12:00 pm with the prayers and the Ps! after that you will nail down and pray to God Almighty ask him to forgive you about all the sins you have committed against him and ask him that you will never committ any sin against him again that you will be with him forever and ever,also ask him to join us together and bless our marriage with long life and i really believe that God will hear your prayer and he will surely forgive you and set you free to see me and we will be together forever!

I am doing my daily fasting 6:00am to 6:00pm for six days with a strong prayer and before the sixth days i will see you! Shocked
Honey as your doing this please try and get me the informations i requested okay!

Love you somuch
Your husband!

Umm... ok... wtf?

I wonder if he is fasting because he chooses to or because he has no food... either way... result! Laughing

Then, in another very strange turn of events he emailed the father! If you don't know why this is strange then you are naughty and should read the mammoth update post above! beating Very Happy

Here's what he said to the father:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Thanks for the kindness and protection, i will like to know the development! You're welcome...? Confused

please tell me that my wife is okay and my baby!

Get back to me on the development concerning your plans.

God Bless!

Weird... oh well, M1ch is going to email him today with some surprising news...

*UPDATE* one more from the lad for good measure:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you doing,i havent heard from you since.hope everything is ok!

how is my son doing today,please i will like to hear from you about the informations i requested from you so that i will come and pick you up,i receive a message from the buyers today asking me about the development because they want to travel for a business trip!

hope to hear from you soon!
regards to my baby.

Wow... forgot about the buyers! They must be getting upset! Laughing

This is what M1ch wrote back:

m1ch wrote:
Hi baby,

I did exactly as you told me. I don't think anyone suspected a thing. I am trying to act normally but since you told me these things i am so scared and am worried they will know something is up.

i got outside and found we are in a small village, there was a lady with a small shop and i asked her but she didn't speak any english and just looked at me funny. then I saw a sign that said Kid1ra or something like this. So i guess that is where we are. is this in gambia near banjul? I don't really know. I am very worried now. I came back to the place immediately. It is not a hotel like you say but it is a sort of house or building thing. they keep my in the basement they tell me that it is safest there. there was no address or street sign and the lady didn't understand me like i said. but i had to come back because they will know and they were about to come looking for me because i strayed a little.

i am going to run away today like you told me. please i hope to God that he will protect me and our son. i am very heavy now and it is not very easy to get around but i will do my best because if these people are as you say they are i am very scared. I will get away and then i will try to message you again as soon as i can, i don't know what i will do but i will do exactly like you told me and get out.

I have the jewels safe with me. Wish me luck baby, i will need it. Please come and get me because I will be all alone and there is no one to help me now. I will miss the father, he is a good man, but if he is evil like you say i have to save myself and the baby.

I love you with all my heart

The fun begins! Very Happy

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What an amazing safari. This one will be a legend.
I love the Travel The Globe picture. Looks like he has a little bit of a sunburn. And is that a wedding ring on his finger?

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Fasting eh? He's obviously expected some major divine intervention on the 6th day! Think he's got a witch doctor on the case? Shocked

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have updated my post above with an edit... I think you'll all enjoy the new modality.

@ michael bolton - thanks mate! I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I wondered the same thing... not sure if it is a wedding ring... I will be sure to ask him Twisted Evil

Oh, and here's an updated map for those of you playing at home:

Mortar x10
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd bet dollars to donuts that J3rry's father is the buyer.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't think about that... you're probably right! He hasn't mentioned Jerry in a while though... hmmm, I wonder...

Meanwhile, he got back to me:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I got your mail and i am really happy to hear your voice!please dont move yet,i want to go out now and ask people about the place you told me now and i will come back and email you on how to take a transport to here okay!

Love you somuch!

No no no, silly mugu... i'm not coming to you! You're coming to me!

My response:

m1ch wrote:
Hi baby,

I am worried, I think they might be getting ready to move soon, there were new people here today and i think i heard vans or trucks or something.

i will need to make my move soon to escape here. you will come and get me like you told me yes? i don't know this place at all. I don't know how i will live let alone travel.

Please come fast my love. I need you. Our son needs you.

I have to get off now the father is coming, i might not get back on today.

I love you.

Oh what drama! Cool

For those who are curious, Kid1ra is on the far eastern edge of Senegal, it is the border town with Mali. The lad is currently in South-West Senegal, a few hours south of The Gambia.

It would be a LONG trip if he makes it.

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.pbase.com/bmcmorrow/senegalroute1

A nice photo gallery of the route to Kidira. Check out page 15 for some good shots of the approach to Kidira.

Mali next on the circuit then Red..? Very Happy

EDIT: Check out the 'Nikon' photo on page 5. Ring any bells... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Thingy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.......thanks for the update Red Smile - I can't believe it's still going......sounds like 1k3 is losing his mind.........Very Happy
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red................I bow before thee oh Master!!!!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Red, this thread needs Cliff Notes! Razz

I can't believe that this mugu is still being strung along. I thought he would have figured it out when he figured the Rev was "plotting something". Greed clouding judgment. Just think, you should have enough material soon to write an entire book about this!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Simba - Thanks for the pics, very funny pg 5! They might come in handy.

@ writeon - bow_down

@ Oxy - Cheers mate, working on the Cliff Notes! Very Happy

Ok, here's a few more updates from the lad. He's certainly playing to a different tune now... I think perhaps he has a head injury:

Email 1 to m1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I wish you Good Luck honey and God protection!!

Honey,

I go your mail and i have gotten all the information about the place called kid1ra and i wish to inform you that the place is not in Gambia neither Banjul! that place they took you is called senegal and they are not speaking english over there,that place is a border between senegal and mali also it is very far from here in ziguinchor. Surprised

i want to know how long you have been over there with the father! also i want to kno if you have any money with you now to travel from there to here in ziguinchor! if not let me know so that i will know what to do immediately and please dont go anywhere with them again. the father told me that he took you to Banjul without knowing that he took you to senegal village and he lied to me! surffing me around the countries!

I know that My God will never let him go free for all this! honey i want you to stand strong and dont panic because my God is with you always okay!

i will start my prayer right now with the name of the father so that God will turn his face down and you will get free from him okay!

Try and get back to me today!

Your husband!

Whoops... he got the wrong end of the stick! Laughing better set the record straight... in response to his curious email to the father the day before I sent him this:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

It is, as always, my distinct pleasure.

In regards to your request as per the development, we have had to move Ms. Xxxxx for her safety after our men disappeared and you left Banjul.

She is quite alright, as is the baby. She is tired and very lonely, but otherwise fine. She asks for you often.

I fear there are evil powers at work here, however. I wish to know why you sound like a man possessed. Have you been consulting someone you shouldn't have? I am concerned for your health and safety my son.

Please endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible. We need to get you and your wife home as fast as we can.

In His name,

That seemed to have some effect as he wrote this back:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Is my pleasure to receive your kind mail and i wish to thank God almighty for the safety!

father i am still in ziguinchor and i have not consulting anybody in this just that am very worried and i really wanna see my wife and my son! please let me know the exact address your are now with my wife so that i will know on ho to locate the address,also i will need some money to come over and see my wife so that we will travel together!

i will like you to take a picture with my wife and send it to me so that i will stop crying!

let me know the date you are planing to move us so that i will email my family and inform them.

God bless!

Can you believe the nerve of the lad? He's trying to use my security photo modality against me! Laughing well... fat chance I'm going to play up to that.

He also wrote an hilarious email to m1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: God has done it honey!!

Honey,

Hope everything is ok! i am happy today that God almighty has answered our prayer,father m4x is free now from the evil spirt and he wrote to me, also i ask him to state the address he took you to so that i will know if his really a true man of God now!

Listen i want you to stay until i receive the mail from him so that i will know him more and i will like to inform you that the lord said that we shall not die but live and declear the works of him! so dont panic okay,God is with you always nothing will happen to your life neither the baby or the bag!

I want you to ask father m4x to call me that you really wanna hear my voice to know if i am dead or alive and also tell him that you really wanna see me over there tomorrow been saturday that you want to attend to the church with me on this coming sunday let him do everything possible for me to be there for you! do just that and tell me what his responds,

My love i really miss you somuch and my baby i hope to be with you always,to touch you and to make love to you,i have been very lonely over here please i really wanna see you! i love you with all my heart!

Your husband!

Woohoo! Father M4x is free of the evil spirit! That didn't take long Laughing

I have some bad news for the lad... all his bad mouthing of the Father really spooked M1ch and so she did exactly as he suggested... she ran... here's what the good father has said to the lad:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

I bear some terrible news. Ms. Xxxxx has disappeared!

We do not know where or why she is gone but she has left us for some reason. At approximately 4am this morning she asked to go outside to wash her hands. We thought this was a little strange but we are usually well protected at night so she was escorted out. The person who was with her then lost sight of her. We have been looking all morning. I do not know where she could have gone. I am hesitant to inform the police because she always told me that I should never involve the police.

Has she contacted you?! We are very concerned for her safety. I hope she has not been abducted. There are many men in this world that would do terrible things to her. We will continue to search for her. Please let me know immediately if she contacts you.

I will pray for her soul and that of the baby. She is very heavily pregnant now and I am worried about what will happen to her without protection. This is not a good place to be alone. She does not speak the language and the people here... well... I don't know what will happen!

I will continue to do everything I can. I feel horrible, I vowed to the Lord Himself that I would protect her for you and I feel like I have failed you.

Please contact me immediately.

In His name,

Uh oh... what to do... what to do!

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Timbuktu is in Mali. That would be the holy grail to get him to Timbuktu!

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pity the lad sold his phone, this would be a good point for a terror stricken phone call from M, with all sorts of scary sound effects going on behind her! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing how he opens the door on a new chapter every time it gets a little slow.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the lad lost a few more marbles today. Now he thinks the Father has killed her! Shocked

First he writes to M1ch, who has been so far unresponsive since she fled:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am happy that you have found your way out from father m4x,he just emailed me right now telling me about that!

Please i pray that the Good Lord i serve will guide and protect you anywhere you are now and he will surely see you through,please listen to me now! anywhere you are now stop a motor taxi or you go to a motor park tell anybody there that you want to go to ziguinchor if you dont have anymoney with you just take a private taxi car to ziguinchor nomatter any price let him take you to ziguinchor motor park and once you arriva there just look for a tele center to call this number and i will come over there and pick you up immediately! 00221764833xxx.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Your husband.

Nice to know he's pleased with her running away... but he's not so impressed with her not chatting to him (really... what did he expect Rolling Eyes)

He then has some choice things to say to the father, email 1 to the father:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I dont understand what your saying,i am very scared of what you just told me now.
What is happening,please try as much as you can to provide my wife and my baby i havent heard from her up til now to know where she went!

Email 2 to the father:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I want to know the development now! i have been sending her emails to reply and tell me where she is but uptil now i havent got any mail from her.please provide my wife or!

Email 3 to the father:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I havent heard anything from you since morning concerning my missing wife as you said and i want to explain things to you now, i hope you remember the first my wife meet you which was on 07th sept 2007 in guinea bissau and ever since then you refuse to relase my wife to me, i was begging you for that and you refuse, i dont really know what you have in mind concerning my wife with her pregnant.this is over a month and now and you still dont want relase her for,she was crying day and night to see me and you really understand that i am the husband and i came to save but you dont want me to see her now you have killed her and your telling me that she has disappeared at night,

listen i dont understand what your telling me but all i know is that i have all your documents here with me and you can not get away with this i promise you that.get my wife with in the next 48hours to me or!

bye,
I hope that God will see her through where ever she is now.

Or what?! Laughing

And one more to M1ch from the lad for good measure:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Please i want to hear from you to know where you are,please tell me that you are alive and my baby,

I am very scared and worried please talk to me! am crying all day and night and i havent heard from you since morning to know how to locate you, please tell me that your on the way coming to ziguinchor senegal!

Miss you somuch..

Your husband!

I love how M1ch gets scared and worried so the lad tries it on... he's supposed to be the big strong man in her life! Useless lads... Rolling Eyes

@ Josh - Great minds.

@ Eliza - If you're out there... any update on if you can make a call?

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*UPDATE* New email from M1ch to the lad... things are getting desperate for her. Think she will survive?

M1ch wrote:
baby,

i am tired and hungry and losing hope.

i tried to do like you said and i took the money i had taken from the place i was with the father when i left. I don't know if they know that I took it, if they find out i might be in even bigger trouble. I tried to find a taxi like you said but no one would understand me. I finally found someone who said he would take me but made me pay first. he said it would cost nearly all the money I had but I was so desperate to do exactly like you told me. i gave him the money and he just left! i was left on the road.

last night was horrible. too many people were looking at me and i was worried they would do something or tell someone so i found a chicken coop and stayed there last night but had to leave and run in the morning when the people who owned it got up to check them.

i am so scared right now and to hear that you are scared and worried is not good! You are my husband! you are supposed to protect me. you promised you come and get me but then told me to come to you and now i am stranded here! i have been crying for hours and i am very worried about the baby. Our little 1k3 surely cannot survive too long like this. i need food and water and shelter.

i have only a tiny amount of money left, i am going to try again now to find a way, i have used almost the last of it on this message. i now have to pray for salvation or something. Surely God will hear my cries!

I love you baby. My love for you is so strong, nothing can stand in our way. You are destined to be my husband and so I love you all the more. We will be so happy together. I daily think about being in your arms, with your lips on mine and the happiness of your family. We will be happy to the end of our days and this is all because of you my love. Nothing can stop us.

Your loving wife

The father will email the lad a bit later today.

*UPDATE 2*

As promised, here is Father M4x's latest email to the lad:

1k3 wrote:
Mr. 0k0y3

I understand your pain my son but really, there is no need to go accusing me of things I would never even dream of doing. After all we have done for her you must be slightly losing your mind to think that we would go and hurt her. That is not the way of our church. You are a good man of God, I know you know this.

We have spent hours and hours searching for her and it seems as though she has disappeared off the face of the Earth. I must say, right now, I feel we have no choice but to involve the police. Although this was against her wishes I am sure that if she is in trouble she would prefer the help they can offer.

We are at a loss. We have no idea why she left but have surmised that she must have been abducted. I was quite sure we had managed to escape Mr. Macbeth and his men but perhaps I was mistaken. I do not really know what to do right now Mr. 0k0y3, I am really at a loss.

We will keep trying but we cannot stay here for very long for our own safety. Please get back to me soon. I will continue my prayer vigil.

In His name

Poor Father M4x... you try to help someone and look what happens... you get framed for their murder... hmm wait... that sounds familiar... hey! That's my modality lad! Stop stealing my script! Laughing

Mortar x10
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I'd better check H4mish's emails and see if he's been in touch!

Update: no, there are no wild accusations of kidnapping in Hamish's email, at least not yet! Twisted Evil

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Four emails from the lad. All of them weird and wacky in their own way.

We'll kick it off with what he had to say to Father M4x:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I understand your word and i believe in that, but i dont think that you should involve the police because you really understand what she is carring also about Mr H4mish,i think we should put head together and find where she will be,let me know the name of the place you took her and i will start from there to locate the place she might be.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible!

I believe that God is with her where ever she is now because she is a daughter of God Almighty!

I think he's starting to regret telling m1ch to run away from the father... Very Happy

Here begins the series of pathetic emails to m1ch. Email 1:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Honey am really very sorry about your terrible journey yesterday,i am scared right now and i am still on my prayers and fasting and i know that the God i serve will let us see each other soon! honey i want you to be calling the blood of Jesus anywhere you are going and he will cover you!

Please i want you to tell me where you are now so that i will be there to pick you, my uncle will send some money to me tomorrow been monday and i am planing to use the money to save you and my baby okay, please if you can not found a taxi to take you to ziguinchor senegal here then i will pay for the fees, just go to any cafe around and ask them to help you write the address of the street you are so that i will use it to locate you as soon as possible! but if the people there can not understand your language just go to this site http://www.google.com/translate_t and you will write what you want and translate it from english to french then call them to read it out and i think they will understand it and they will help you with the address or with the taxi okay!

I want you to be strong and fear not,because your the destined to be my Wife and we Ask God for protection and kindness in our lifes in Jesus Name Amen!

Love yo somuch with all my heart!
am read to die for you!

Your husband.

Good to know Laughing

This next one is a douzy... what a lazy lad, Email 2 to m1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: God is in control!!!!!

Honey,

Shocked errmmmm do you think he's just a little bit confused?

Lifted word for word from here: http://members.fortunecity.com/poohbearz/id191.htm

Panic starts to set in for the lad, Email 3 to m1ch (this was only 20 minutes ago):

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Hope everything is ok! i havent heard from you and i really believe that God is in control because your the blessed daughter of God almighty, honey i want you to be strong and dont be afraid of anything because God is by your side always and he will surely see you through just be calling the bloob of Jesus christ any where you are and he will protect and guide you,he will give you help and anything you need.

Please try and read all my email and do exactly as i said or if you cant because of money my uncle promise to send some money to me tomorrow morning and i will use the money to locate you and pick you up okay!

if you can not see any body that can take you to here just try and find a guest house or hotel around the place you are and deposit your passport with them What makes him think I am stupid enough to repeat his mistake? Laughing ,also keep me inform about the locate of the place okay remember what happen to me on my way to banjul but i still make it up,please dont lose hope in God and nothing will happen to you neither the baby,the baby will live longer then us!

Love you somuch!

Your husband.

Ok, that's all from him last night... just a lazy 4 emails... Laughing I will be replying later in the day to his mail and will update the thread with my responses.

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn those taunting nipples Very Happy I really think 1ke is losing his mind.
Good work.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good news is he is getting money. He will be able to travel where ever you want him to.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anywhere?

Hmmmm... tempting... how about here Question

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another update troopers. Here's the latest from M1ch to the lad. She's really turning up the heat now (and the guilt trip):

M1ch wrote:
baby, i got your messages. i am losing hope. i have no money at all or even anything. all i have are the clothes on my back and the jewels. why did you tell me to leave father m4x? he was looking after me so well and feeding me and he was so nice to me. now i am living in animal squalor and don't know what to do. i am still in kid1ra please help me. i am going to do exactly like you said and try to find help but i cannot use the translation thing because i dont have much money for using this internet. i say the words to people and they look at me even funnier. What am i supposed to do?

i don't know what to do. I am stuck here stranded and need you so badly. i love you so much. please come and save me. I hope to god i will meet someone who i can speak to and will help me before i starve here, I am really worried about the baby now. please get back to me i need to see you. thank you so mucgh for your lovely messages, they made me swoon and cry. I cannot wait to feel your taunted nipples too. i love you so much.

I'm sure I'll hear from him soon. Once he has the money from his "uncle" he should be back in business.

Hmmm I wonder who M1ch will run into on the road...

*UPDATE*

As predicted a very quick response:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Please dont lose hope okay, i will be on my way today to kid1ra to save you and my baby, please i want you to ask the exact name of village name you are in kid1ra and send it to me immedaitely.

stop crying and be strong for me okay,remember to be calling bloob of Jesus as i told you..

Your husband.

Laughing

Poor M1ch doesn't know Kid1ra very well... what a shame...

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic