SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Real Boob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I even forgot what kind of scam this was originally. Pick it up with the courier:

Dr. Frank D0n of FedEx (scammer)
George Herman Ruth (me)

FROM THE DESK OF
DR FRANK D0N
DIRECTOR OF FEDEX COURIER SERVICE,
BENIN REPUBLIC OF WEST AFRICA,
RUE 4521 WANLIDA, COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

Beneficiary: George Harman Route

We thank you for choosing our company as your favourite courier company. Your parckage is in our custody right now and will be forwarded to our airport terminal for inspection later today, note that your parckage will leave this country to your designated address through our delivery team that will convey this package to you.

l want to let you know that your parckage is with our company here and you should stop further communication with any body so you will receive your parckage immediately.

Right now you need to comply with us to enable us serve you better, your representative that deposited this parcel to this our office on your behalf has paid for the delivery charges but the only thing that is waiting now is the SECURITY KEEPING FEE since you does not want the security agencies to open/intercept the parckage during the transits, the reason of this is to avoid opening of the parckage by any security agent until you receive it the same way it was packaged.

Meanwhile, you need to reconfirm your delivery information for confirmation to avoid wrongful delivery

So therefore, You are needed to wire the payment of $155 via western union money transfer with the information of our protocol officer.

Receiver..........................Emmanuel 0nu0rah
City..................................Cotonou
Country.............................Benin Republic
Text Question..............What
Text Answer...................Nothing

Forward the MTCN control number including the TEXT QUESTION AND THE ANSWER to enable him pick the money up and proceed with the delivery of your parckage.

We assure you safe delivery within 48hours we received our requirement and the SECURITY KEEPING fee.

Hope to hear from you soon.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

DR FRANK D0N

RUE 4521 WANLIDA, COTONOU BENIN RTEPUBLIC

Hello Don,

I sent the $155 via Western Union as instructed. Western Union told me that they have just begun a pilot program to ensure seciruty of funds send to certain parts of the world. Unfortunately, the Benin Repulic is one of those areas. In order to access the MCTN number you must first go to this web site: http://www.vXXXXXXc.com/ and answer a short form of questions online. When you finish answering these questions the MCTN number will appear on your screen. Please fill out this online form immediately so that we can proceed.

Note that you have to enter this security code to access your form: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please hurry! A scan of the WU receipt is attached.

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

Sent phoney scan of security-required WU transfer. I goof here by giving him the security code in the email. Made it easy for him to cut and paste. Live and learn.

Anyway, it takes the Mugu several tries at 1VT5 but he eventually answers most of the 25 questions.

FROM THE DESK OF
DR FRANK D0N

l have received your mail and below is the information i sent to you for the western union transfer.

You have to go and resend the money to Emmanuel 0nu0rah and not Dr Frank D0n ok.

Meanwhile i triend to anwer the question but i didn't see the mtcn, l will advice you to sort things out with them and get back to me with the whole transfer information

Receiver..........................Emmanuel 0nu0rah
City..................................Cotonou
Country.............................Benin Republic
Text Question..............What
Text Answer...................Nothing

Forward the MTCN control number including the TEXT QUESTION AND THE ANSWER to enable him pick the money up and proceed with the delivery of your parckage.

We assure you safe delivery within 48hours we received our requirement and the SECURITY KEEPING fee.

Hope to hear from you soon

Hmmm. I wonder why he couldn't see the MCTN number.... Wink

My Dear Dr. Don,

Sir, look again at the scan of the WU receipt. I did send the money to Emmanuel 0nu0rah. I did not send it to you. If you answered the questions by saying that Frank D0n is the recipient that is the problem right there. Emmanuel 0nu0rah is the recipient as listed on the transaction. Please be aware that there is more than 1 question to answer. I do not know exactly how many but there is more than 1. The lady at the WU told me that the questions are not difficult to answer but you must be careful to answer them exactly right and you must answer them in complete sentences. I strongly advise you or Mr. 0nu0rah to log onto the security website again and complete the questions using Mr. 0nu0rah's name as the reciepent.

But I want you to know this OK. I do not know the MCTN number. The lady at the WU would not give me the number either. The number is not given out until the questions all get answered properly.

You try again OK.

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

FROM THE DESK OF
DR FRANK D0N

l told you to send the money to; City; Cotonou, Country; Benin Republic and you went ahead and send it to London.

Please go and change the destination to Benin Republic and not UNITED KINGDOM.

Meanwhile, l am still having problem in getting control number and i can't see it clearly and it a long process and i haven't gone through some like this before.

l will advice you to go to another city where there is no such rule and resend the money immedietely.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

Ooops. Embarassed I forgot to change the destination city on the form and it did say London. Damage control.

Dear Dr. Frank,

A thousand pardons my good man. I thought I was supposed to send the payment to London. That was my mistake. Oh well, we all make mistakes, don't we Dr. Frank? Can you imagine what the world would be like if nobody made mistakes? It would be a world of love and peace and no cheating and no hungryness and no thirstyness and no volcanos and no hurricanes and no earthquakes. Wouldn't that be a wonderful world?

Be that as it may, I went again to the WU office and this time I sent payment to the Benin Republic. Sorry for the inconvenience. The WU lady did say that the questionaire for Benin Republic is a bit different so do not use the same answers you used on the UK form. Here is a scan of the WU ticket. The security code you have to enter at www.vXXXXXXXc.com is at the very bottom of the form.

I hope to hear from you soon.

George Herman Ruth

This time I made him copy the number by hand.

He was a little slow in getting back to me, so:

Dear Dr. Frank,

I trust the payment went through alright this time. Emmanuel got they money OK?

George Herman Ruth

Another slew of 1TV5 activity over the weekend. He's working hard for his $155! Now he's getting a little snippy:

FROM THE DESK OF
DR FRANK D0N

l want to let you know that i have answered the whole question but the MTCN i saw was only Nine numbers with A alpherbet as the last while A is not part of it.

What is going?

Listen and listen good, you are delaying us in delivering your parckage to your doorstep.

What you have to do immediately is to go and call the money back yourself and go to another nearby city that don't operate like that of yours ok.

Make sure you send the below information as soon as you send the money:

Recivers name
Sender's name
mtcn number
text question and answer

MAKE sure that you sent all the information as soon as you send the money to enable us pick it up succesfully.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

Dear Frank,

I will go back to the WU office and check on the MCTN number. I think it is possible that they are using this new format of 9 numbers and 1 letter in these new security transactions. I will see what the situation is. Please be advised that I cannot go to another city to send money. We must work through this office. By the way, my good man, you are not spelling my name properly. We consider that an insult in my country.

George Herman Ruth

Dear Frank,

I contacted the WU office and this is what they told me about the MTCN number you received. When a receiver fills out the security form online their system generates an MCTN number. Normally the MCTN is a 10 digit number but numbers may be flagged with an A, B, or C for various reasons. A means that one or more of your answers has caused some security concern but that it may still be possible to claim the moneys. B means there has been a more serious security violation and you payment is being frozen. C means there is concern that you are a terrorist or a criminal. Did you say you MCTN number ended in A? That means there is some security concern but you may still be able to claim your moneys. You have to go to the WU office in person to claim the moneys. The concern is probably a minor one like maybe you spelled a word wrong or something. Just go to the office and explain to them. You cannot track payments that end in an A, B, or C. Go to the WU office and show them the MCTN number ending with A. They will be able to help you.

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

FROM THE DESK OF
DR FRANK D0N

l have received your mail and the conten was well noted. lt is quite unfortunate that Emmanuel Onuorah our receiver is out of town for special assignment.

So you have to change the receiver's name to MIKE 0FF0DILE and let me know as soon as you are done.

Gee, what a surprise! Emmanuel is out of town. I dont feel like doing up another WU form so:

Dear Frank,

Please spell my name correctly in your next email. It is very big unsult in my country to spell a person's name wrong.

It is unfortunate that Emmanuel is out of town. But I called the WU office and they said that as long as the person has the MCTN ending in alpherbet A he will be able to process the claim. So Emmanuel himself does not have to go to the office. You can go to the WU office with the MCTN number ending with alpherbet A and they will be able to tell you why they flagged your security response. The woman at WU told me it is most likely that you answered "I don't know" to one of the questions or perhaps you indicated something about you or your country not being an ally of the war on terror. These things can cause the MCTN to be marked with an alpherbet A. The only way to fix this problem is for you to send someone to the WU office with this MCTN number ending in alpherbet A and give them a proper answer to such questions.

George Herman Ruth

Waiting now to see how much more time he will waste in pursuit of his $155.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see that Frank Don is being entertained by someone else, too. He's one of my currently-active ASEM baits (link below).

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy's a real idiot isn't he? After reading your bait I'm sure it's the same guy. I wonder how many hors he spent on 1VT5 trying to collect his lousy $155! I wonder if he will buy my explanation of "alpherbet A" and so forth. Wink

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with D0n:

Beneficiary: George Harman Ruth

You have to go else where to send the money because i haven't had any idea of such ever in my life and please find another possible mean to send us the money.

Note that the more your parckage remains here the more it accumulate dumourages which you must pay before you will be able to receive your parckage.

Regards,

Dr Frank D0n

Dear Frank D0n --

I am sick and tired of you spelling my name wrong. I told you this is very big insult in my country. DO NOT DO IT AGAIN. You have made me very, very angry with you.

Now look here, slick. Exactly what is your mental problem concerning this simple security procedure? Do you not have a brain, you mental midget?

NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD -- This is what you are going to do, Don. You ARE going to take the MCTN number ending with alpherbet A and you are going to the WU office and show it to the clerk there and he or she will tell you what the problem is and how you are going to get your $155. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, you idiot?

As for the dumourages my packages accumulates, you can s tick those dumourages where the sun don't' shine? Do you read me, Einstein?

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a slap there for $155. I love telling them to RAISE THEIR VOICE when trying to collect their money. Tell them to act like a man and not come back from the WU office empty handed. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D0n is so much fun to play with:

Beneficiary: George Herman Ruth
Am very sorry for the mistake ok.

l have received your mail and l will personal help you with the $155 and you will not hesitate to pay me back as soon as you received your parckage since both of us are getting it wrong on the other side concerning the security code of a thing.

Kindly forward your full mailing address where you would like your parckage delivered to including your telephone number so the tracking number will be issued to you immediately to enable you monitor your parckage while in transit to your destination.

Thanks for the advice, Connie:

Dear Dr, Don,

I am really getting tired of you and your insults. You say we are both "getting it wrong" concerning the security code? Tell me, exaactly what have I done wrong??? I have done nothing wrong. I have made no mistake. Did you even go to the WU office and give them the number ending with alpherbet A??? You didn't, did you?

NOW LISTEN, you go to the WU office with that number ending in alpherbet A and you tell the clerk there that you want your money NOW! Tell him or her that you are sorry you filled out the form incorrectly and give them whatever information they need. Come on, Don, I know you can do it. Be a man. Go to the office and don't come back without your money.

I have already sent you $155. I am not going to send you anyting more or repay you anything at all. Act like a man.

George Herman Ruth

(Thank you for finally spelling my name correctly)

l have received your mail and l will do just that ok. l told you to change the name of the receiver to mike 0ff0dile instead of emmanuel 0nu0rah ok.

l am waiting to confirm if you have changed the receivers name.

Sir,

I told you that the WU lady said it didn't matter about the receiver's name as long as you have the MCTN number ending in alpherbet A. But I just called WU and go it changed officially. They are OK with that.

Now hurry up and go to the WU office as soon as it opens. Tell them loudly and clearly that you want YOUR MONEY and that you are not going to leave until you get it. Sometimes you have to shout at them. But also say you are sorry for making some little mistake in the way you answered the questions that caused the MCTN to have an alpherbet A at the end of it OK. Don't come back without your money.

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

l went to the western union and explained the details to them but they insisted that they won't give me the money.

l don't know what else to, l will advice you since you are not sending money to benin republic l will suggest you resend the money to the below information:

Name: Aghadiuno J0hn Chig0zie
Address: Dakar, Senegal

Send the mtcn as soon as you are done

Dear Dr. Don,

I am very disappointed in you! I told you to act like a man and not come away from the WU office without your $155. I told you that sometimes you even have to shout at them to get their attention and make them understand that you mean business. Did you shout at them? I do not think you did your best. Now I have lost confidence in you.

I suggest you go back to the WU office and tell them all about why the MCTN ends in alpherbet A. The clerk there at the office may not know about this new procedure.

I do not know what I am going to do about this. Let me know how you make out.

George Herman Ruth

Looks like there could be an oportunity for a mini-safari here but I can't believe he's going to go too far for $155. But then again, he is a world class boob!

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work bunny. I like the alphabet explanation too.

Sadly, I doubt you'd get a safari if he's only expecting $155. It would be like getting you to drive across the state for someone to hand you $20, not likely.

Another idea when you exhaust him on this money gathering idea would be to get him to send you his bank info for a transfer, then hand it to Alan.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank Don (has said he) will check out some hotel accommodation for me for when I go to visit him, his wife, and his newborn son, Oliver. I hope he gets his $155 from the alpherbet A MTCN so he can make a reservation for me!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
Nice work bunny. I like the alphabet explanation too.

Sadly, I doubt you'd get a safari if he's only expecting $155. It would be like getting you to drive across the state for someone to hand you $20, not likely.

Another idea when you exhaust him on this money gathering idea would be to get him to send you his bank info for a transfer, then hand it to Alan.

I think you are right about the safari but he does want me to send the money to Dakar now so I don't know what's up with that exactly.

I like the idea about getting his bank account info and handing it to Alan. I think I'll pull the same "alpherbet A" thing with the Dakar connection and then switch to that bank transfer tactic. I haven't quite decided yet. The guy is so dumb that I'm still hoping to get him into a WU office shouting at the clerk so maybe they might just call the cops on him.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had them switch locations on me several times. It just means they have associates in other locations.

If your goal is to get him to shout at the WU person, you can try putting it in his head that you read somewhere on the internet that WU Agents in his area have a tendency to lie to people and keep the money for themselves.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case I'm going to forget about the Senegal connection. I'll try once more to get him to shout at the WU Agent and if that doesn't work I'll try to get his bank account info.

BTW -- What are these WU offices like in places like this? Are they small "holes in the wall" or large offices or what? Does the customer have direct contact with the Agent?

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not sent this to him yet. Do you think this guy is anough of a boob to fall for this? I blurred it slightly because these fake newpaper clippings always look too sharp to me. I don't want this guy to catch on since I have used 1VT5 on him. BTW -- I did catch one typo and I fixed it after uploading this so don't worry if you see a typo (like this boob is going to know, anyway). Ed. -- I think I would crop it somewhat so that it doesn't look like the familar format from that website.

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never even been to one in the USA, but from the website photos, it looks similar to a bank teller face to face type of transaction. Just like here, I think some are standalone businesses and others are in the corner of a bank or other business.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the newspaper clipping.

They themselves can't spell at all, so I wouldn't be worried about them ever noticing a spelling mistake. Hell, the papers have enough of their own misspellings, so you should have left it in for authenticity. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buhaaaahaaa. jump_4_joy This is great. I hope you do not mind if I use if for one barrister.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, you're welcome to use it. Very Happy

Here's a cleaned up and cropped version:

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if he's on the level here about WU calling the cops on him but I would like to think he is! Laughing
I think I'll go for the bank account no. next.

Dr. Frank D0n (scammer)
George Herman Ruth (me)

l have told you what to do ok. go and resend the money with the information i gave you.

Did you do everything I told you to do? Did you shout at them?

If I resend you the money then are you going to go all the way to Dakar to get it? I think it would be easier just to go back the the WU office and shout at them like a man.

I don't know. I have to think about this. You have disappointed me so far so I am not sure I want to work with you any more. I have to think about it.

George Herman Ruth

Attention: Goerge Herman Ruth

Kindly resend it to senegal with the full payment information. Please we do not have a such time to communicate with customer ok.

Your ealier your better.

Thanks

Regards,

Dr Frank D0n

Don,

I changed my mind. I already sent it to you in Benin Republic. You need to get it from the WU office there. Try doing what the man in the newpaper article did. You have one of those dishonest agents there. You have to raise your voice and get angry with him or her. If the agent has stolen my money I will never be able to get it back so I am not going to send additional money to Senegal.

You must be a man and get your money from the WU agent where you are.

George

Please go and change the name of the receiver to John Idigo and l will pick the money up immediately and inform you about that.

Hope to hear from you soon

OK it has been done. They insisted on a test question because of the change:

Question: Favorite Fruit?
Answer: Bananas

Remember to do what the man in the newspaper article did if you have any trouble.

George

Listen, the western union call the police to arrest me this morning ok. you go to another city and send the money and send the full payment information including the mtcn numbers if not, don't contact me again fo your parckage.

Thanks

Paydirt???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't believe a word of it!

He emailed me at 8:55am UK time today and there was no mention of any arrest or anything. Business as normal.

Easter Egg
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all due respect, Otter, he didn't say he was actually arrested. Just that they called the cops on him. But if he is bluffing I may call his bluff. Or maybe it is time to go for the bank account no.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic