SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murry Guru, do you mean a little safari by sending the DVD-player to a slightly wrong location (by reliable courier service)?
Or can you as hitman convince you as victim to give much more than that, like a car or the proverbial suitcase full of shares or cell phones or... which you as hitman will "definitely" receive (prove by fake carrier printout[or by a pdf Wink]) and then you are willing to give Dennis his 50%, thus making him more likely to travel?
Or you could "collect" even more of his bank accounts, one after another being miraculously shut down just when you want to transfer his share?
He must have some more than usual experience with this because this was one of my first apologies which he accepted without contradiction.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't considered negotiating for more than the DVD player but good idea.

I was starting to think that I could pass on email addies from people that I know some things about through past sucessful transactions, this way Dennis would be able to provide his victims with realistic information about the people he is scamming to them making his scam seem far more realistic.

Obviously the email addies would be from baiters only, (or perhaps some Vlads that we know details for)

I would make up the personal details or have the baiter provide me details and pass on to Dennis, which the baiters would agree with and act very scared say oh no you are for real so I will send money.

Of course I will let Dennis recieve the money and he can pass on my share, by WU of course.

The other thing I was hoping to achieve was find out who he is scamming, I would presume most are baiters but if not we may be able to send warning to vics

I think it was Rodus that tried much the same thing recently on another scammer but he failed due to only gmail addies,

I know it sounds a little ambitious but if we all work together on this we may get a comunal prize to make us all proud

Thoughts and ideas much needed

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, at your service, I can provide you with half a dozen "genuine" victims who have already WU´ed your bad boy character to keep them alive (complete with payment slips) during the last months, very very scared Laughing if you like them to use as a proof of your convincing abilities. (They paid even twice the amount when they saw these ghastly Blues Brothers- or boygroup/hip hop-gang pics or the beheaded bearded guy!)
Would you like to threaten them now or have they already been threatened successfully?

The far goal would be that he trusts you and then gives you details of some of his real victims (after the baiter characters having been sorted out, as "successful" of course.)

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice Frumpy

Great idea in regards to the reciepts to authenticate my claims as a successfull baiter

Some ideas running through my head are:

Supplying some email addies for potential victims that i have some info on. The victims would of course be baiters and the info would be false but the victims will agree that the info is true and run straight to a secure payment site to send the money.

I hope to tell our lad of the joys of V3r1fys3c, a little time consuming but it prevents the mugu dollar chop. I can no doubt produce evidence of a V3r1fys3c payday to prove my claim.

Same again for the other payment modalities available to us 1Tv5 and Someoneorothers fine site could be used without risk and will help to educate our lad and his friends about how good these secure payments are

I hope to tell our pet of the joys and success on a recent safari and that a box of laptops needs to be picked up from wherever we want to send him. I of course picked up a box of XXXXX last week and am too busy to go back again, he can of course keep half of the contents if he picks them up

Real victim information is another target and possible (if he has any real vics) by telling him I will help to stand over them and get some info so he can authenticate his scam. Meanwhile of course our scamwarners can be put into action.

Mugu bank info is another target and with my helping and encouraging our pet we may be able to get some bank accounts out of him to keep our resident bank manager busy.

I also hope to get an insight into the world of scammers which may aid us in future baits by knowing more about the enemy

These are of course things that we are all working on at the moment allready but with his trusted oga helping him and guiding him they may be easier to achieve.

I am not after personal glory on this and if an experienced baiter would like to take over the roll of oga I am happy for that to happen as well. My main objective is to not let a golden oportunity pass without making the most of it and to be honest I dont think I have the experience to pull it off succesfully and I definatelly cant pull it off wiothout help

I have set the bar high for our pet but I believe if we work together on this we can keep this lad busy for months and if it goes really well we may even be able to work towards the ultimate goal of having him arrested.

Big ideas maybe but worth a try.

All I need to know is who is in? what rolls do you want to play and does anybody want the oga part?

Ideas, suggestions and encouragement are most welcome

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This fresh in from Dennis

Quote:
i think it would be nice doing things with you but you still owe one like you said you threat the mugu for me but i think we talk with broken langauge to understand ourselves and plz i would like to have your number ok and you can still send me my own share of the 3000 euro ok

It probably rules me out as oga for 2 or 3 reasons, I dont have a phone number, I dont type mugu and I dont speak Mugu.

The phone number and accent i may be able to get out of by saying that i dont yet trust him with my phone number.

As I said, I need help on this and I dont mean to sound pushy but I need it now

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sending you PM with addresses of all my characters that will be happy to be your victims Smile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks Frumpy, for your benefit i left in the first letter on the addy so you know which one to expect an email on

I have sent this following email to Dennis

Quote:
i am sure we can come to some arrangement.

i will tell you what i will do for you, i will give email of some maga that I know some things about, these are good maga that are easy to scam bcos i now lots of thing bout them.the money that iget from your bary xxxxx is gone now as i owe someon money and i am in uk now but i igve you this one and you can keep everthing from her [email protected]. you send email to maga soonest and i will tell you some thing bout the fool.

the maga is from austria. the hair is blonde she is 32 years old and works as shop keeper in phone store.

i know more things but i wont tell you yet or you givetoo much informations to her and ruin this busines

send your usual email but tell the mugu that you want $20,000 US, and wait for reply, iknow that she wont pay all the money but you will be able to get some money and mobile phones. dont tell her anything about her yet, wait for the 2nd email tomorow and then tell her you know who she is your hitman see her leaving work at phone shop

this is 100% risky free and very good mugu

after you do this we cantrust each other more

go now dennis you have work to do

More victims required and especially some non gmail ones

I had a think about the phone number and i may be able to explain an accent by saying I now spend most of my time in the UK explaining the pimps accent, i can also offer to ring the victims if he gets a phone number from them so i can scare them even more for him. Obviously I wont have to actually ring the vics and dennis doesn.t have to get a real number bcos i will do all the ringing, unless you want to give him an appropriate pimps number so he can use up some phone credit.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, expecting mail from Dennis Smile Ooooh, i´m so scared.
OK, need to relearn, in fact is a female comic character (as are and ). You got ´ hair correct, but your character-, job- , age- and country changes are no problem, I´ll keep them in mind. Resend you what i might get from him.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
This fresh in from Dennis
It probably rules me out as oga for 2 or 3 reasons, I dont have a phone number, I dont type mugu and I dont speak Mugu.

I can't help you with the first one (unless you want to get Skype), but the other two are easier. My mugu writing is getting better, but for the longest time I've slapped them and said I was educated at Yale and I find that muguspeak crap to be a sign of an uneducated lad.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sorry Frumpy,

I did make some deliberate changes to ensure that he didn't know anything I didn't want him to, such as real things, I also left the door open for a box of phones to be sent to him and hopefully earning you another pith hat.

I was also intending on making you an unmarried mother shortly (Not in RL of course), for no other reason than to show lad huggers how low these mongrels will go

In most cases you will only need to agree with the info he has anyway.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mr Mugu,

Advice is well recieved ok and understood and i will be telling him that soonest ok bcos i dont wont to risk my mugu speak on him ok .this is probably as mugu as i can get ok.

The Yale educated lad is much easier.

Thanks for the tips,

Very ambitious of me and I do need lots of help to pull this off

Edited mugu line above to include some obligatory OKs

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am already keeping Dennis busy

Yet another reply

Quote:
hello guy,

i saw what you sent and i think is going to be good for us that is if we work together becoz im sending her the format right away ok.

like you said that the rest info you would send it tomorrow,but her full name is missing include her cell number ok.

write sharply ok.cheers

I am not sure about the phone number, unless you have a better idea I will tell him that I will call you as I have a good English accent which is going to be far more believable. If you want to organise a phone pimp later I can give him a number then.

BTW I am about to send him your name

Edited to add my latest reply

Quote:
Hi Dennis

Full name is (no point in typing and masking it again)

I am not sure if i have the phone number so I will look for it. If i find it i will ring her myself as i have a good english accent, I studied at yale and it is very beleivable.

Make sure you send me a copy of what you send so i can help you

I have some of my own mugus to work on so i have to go, make sure you get back to me ok

Also i want to know your real name, if we are going to work with each other we should at least know each other real first name

bye

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if there are several lads playing Dennis, but I got passed on to someone at the email address tezz_t3c0 (with an "e" and "o") at Yahoo. Is this the same lad others are baiting?

Anyway, things are getting serious here. I think he just threatened to trim my nails.

Tezz wrote:
my boys are watching you they are so close to you,they would use snipper on you in the next 1hrs if i dont get the reference number(mtcn).

Shocked
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep your fingers crossed. There's a chance our boy is gonna call me in the hospital. It may be his last chance as I don't think I will make it out alive.
Also, Denni5 has a new girl in his life so Eliza, if you are reading this thread and want to help safari this guy to the USA, please PM or email. I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. <G> Anyone have a source for a good lookin fake last will & testament for me? I'm gonna need a fake US lawyer too. Obi, if you don't get anywhere on our previous safari plans, we can get you to pass the bar exam quick if interested.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh, it seems this guy is a little more trouble than we originally thought..... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
ok, i am a terorist i was among those who abused the world trade center september 11 ok so you case is too little for me and you are missusing your time and now you are to go down with your family and who do you think you paid to kill me.

For your informations i work with over 3000 rebels in the world i believe you not safe ok

bye.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this email addy a baiter?

He needs some help with this victim.

Found the owner of the Address, it is a fellow baiter

the above mail they prove stuborn work from your side make he pay one side so that we can share it.

i dey treat the mugu as murderer and you go act as hitman ok.
the mugu whole bay and to crown it all he get shop when he they control and himself and he wife get problem so he they feel say na the wife want to kill him.

work from here ok.
as for ourselves will surely make money if we both cooperate iight. bye

DAMA

Let me know if we should be sending a warning and I will provide the missing 3 numbers

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that would be me. Look at my avatar for the numbers you're missing. Razz

Haha! I'm pissing him off? Sweet!!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good I will BCC an email to him that I send you to threaten you a little more. Wink I hope you dont mind me swearing at you and calling you nasty names

Then I will email just you to get a plan as to how I can enhance your bait.

Have a think what you want out of him

Bank account
Safari
Wasted time

The options are endless

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it! Abuse me all you want! Razz
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anybody translate this for me

Quote:
just give the mugu bill because i just won collect small cash from him before so just add more treat to the format killing matter,i just recieved mail from the guy he they ask me how much he go pay.the first na 3000 dols i bill the mugu to orphanage home abi how you see am.
dama

I think he is saying that that he cant wait to get a heap of money and does not want small amounts, (very greedy) he wants me to stick to threatining the mugus and he has asked the mugu (Volfan I would presume) to pay $3,000 to the orphanage, and how do I think he is going

Is that a fair translation as I really dont know?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Dennis

I think he is liking my work

good one there boy.more treat make he pay

So that's the trick, give them more treats and they will pay up

And I thought it was Ramadan, not haloween

Some more advice from me

Quote:
Dama,

good work, mugu should be better now he think i am watching him

you keep on him and let me know

I work on new mugu for you i will give you details soon. it takes a long time to research the mugu but i think i have good mugu i will let you know soon

bye
johny

And this

Quote:
more threat can make him pay but sometimes you must use just the right amount.

you have more mugu for me to work on

And still more

Quote:
Ok Dama

I worked on mugu called Jxxxxx Sxxxxx some month ago, this very clever mugu but i think we can get some good money if we work together, i will go and find the email address and some informations for you

I have not got much time left now so i will be quick, send me infomation on some more mugu, i have to do some searching to find information from this mugu Jxxxxxx, meanwhile i will have some time tomorrow with the holiday so i will do more research for the mugu you send me

get back when you can

bye
Johny

And finally this

Quote:
OK

I find the email [email protected]
send him email and i will find out more things

You did not answer my question the other day, how have you been going with dem paying, when was last mugu that give you money and if you give me email for them maybe i get them to pay some more

get back to me soonest ok

bye
Johny

@Frumpy

expect some more treats soonest, but if you could be a little more difficult and not comply straight away, I dont want him to think I can fix every problem he has with just 1 email. I want him to think I am good at this but I dont want him to worship me, not yet anyway Wink

With my second threatening email you may be a little more compliant.

@Volfan

I want you to be a little difficult also (just a little) if you dont mind, he has told you to send money to the orphanage and I am not happy with him, I am being mindfull of teaching him anything that is actually usefull so I have not slapped him yet, all the same he needs to follow my instructions more carefully and I may need to threaten you again to make up for his interferring with my threats, just to get you scared again if you know what I mean

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Murry Guru,

Dude, as far as I know, he's never said anything about any Orpahanage...

He emailed me this today:
Quote:
you have the name i give you 3000 usd is for the first step ok or else
bye

I replied with:
Quote:
Who the hell is that other guy threatening me now?? Does he get the money instead of you?

I haven't heard anything from him since then.....
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Strange about the orphanage then

Could that actually be his Ramadan donation

A Lad with a social conscience, surely not.

I have not heard from him since just before my last post with an email from him midnight here but you can work out what time that was for you

@Lotto Winner,

While I cant provide any of the services you require at the moment, I may be able to add some validity to your plan.

I have allready told Dennis that I have gone to the UK for some business and I chopped 3,000 Euros from him before I went so he has fallen for it.

I can tell him that business went very well in the UK and I was able to pay back a 10,000 pound loan with just the one trip.

Now I am going to Australia for some more business, traveling to other countries can be so rewarding.

Just thinking while I am typing, he is after 10,000 Naira, is that how much it would cost him to get to the US, I think he has fallen for your plan but sadly does not have the money for the trip.

I dont mean to sound like a spoil sport but in a way I hope he does not get to the US as that would mean that he has been able to get money from someone.

Unless of course he takes a loan from another scamming Lad friend certainly not coming from me.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dennis emailed to give me an update, nothing exciting

Here is my email to him

Dama,

dey mugu you having trouble with not understanding you, what was his reply and what did you tell him

I think dat mugu you beter to tell him to pay into bank account rather than pay orphanage ok, give him bank account details and tell him to pay.

If he does not send money let me know and i will send another email to make sure he pay ok

the other mugu, the girl in the shop, has she paid dey money in to bank account, how much has she paid and why do you need to talk to mugu,

Also johanes have you sent mail to dey mugu and how are you going, i need to spend time to find out some more things for this mugu so if he does not pay let me know ok

If she picks up on your accent you will ruin the business with dey mugu

Dama i am in UK on bisiness, i have to meet mugu in london so I will be away for a while, next week i have to see mugu in australia, this very good mugu who i have some business with.

Last time i went to US for business i make good money bout 55,000 naira after the price of the trip and hotel.

Have you ever travelled to meet dey mugu, if not you should, i travel a lot for dey mugu and evry time has been good business

i wil go now if you need help let me know, in the mean time answer my questions from last emails

bye fo now
johny

If nothing else he is spending lots of time writing to me and he seems like a lost puppy when I dont respond

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about me sending him a "successfully" transferred WU which you got from me?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic