SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For those of you that think we're hard on the lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Occasionally some of us who have been doing this for a while snap on the newbies when a comment is made about some aspect of a bait is hitting below the belt. I'm not trying to make this into an ethical thread, I have always advocated that you only do baits that you are comfortable with. However, I found this on the new fakechecks.org site and I thought I would share the link. You might also want to check out some of the other victim interviews.
http://fakechecks.org/prevention-victimInterview03.html

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Death is too good for these lads as far as I'm concerned. But it is the next best thing. If you happen to find yourself responsible for a lad's demise, I have $100 here to ease your pain and suffering.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nahhh. They deserve what they get!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could use the money--smokes are expensive Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic