SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT: Bicycle insurance, anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doctor: I7V5! No wonder he has seemed unresponsive lately Twisted Evil
Quote:
I may advise all TW members to go to Chief Whatisface if we don't get service from him!

That's Chief Dr. Pet3r M@du to you, who he believes is a pro at "intercepting" emails.

I have the good Mr. Phallus back on the hook. Did you know Scam Insurance from Royal Crown costs GBP #5000 per year? I am awaiting details of the coverage. Good to know I'll be protected from the likes of the Chief Doctor.

This guy is full of hope. He keeps checking our first transaction (bike insurance) at EZEETrk, even though it failed Interpol a week ago and he's even told me the money was returned to my bank account.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

400 questions. On line from 13:45 to 16:10.

MTCN code? "Syntac Error #B612" Awwwwwww..... too bad! He will have to fill it in again!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

jXXXXXX> Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 7:41 AM
To: Royal Crown Insurance <[email protected]>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Mr Philios,

I understand my money has been sent back again. What is the problem here?

I need that insurance! To ensure speedy delivery, I am resending the USD4650 again. The new code is
442f65f1d6e7985ac485286c1a7372a91d527d9272a7c1ce7519f3540e521b2e at
http://www.verifines---ysec.com.

If you can't do this, let me know, and I will find another insurance
company. I am very frustrated.

Exxxxx
Another 400 questions for My Pheeleeohs to fill in....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder he does not want me to send my application fee by WU!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has to be pulling his hair out! Hahahaha! His money just keeps not arriving!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my Goodness! They have Africa hoodlums and impersonators! Poor MR. Herbert Epstein, way laid by fraudsters!
Quote:
Royal Crown Insurance
to me
More options 5:24 pm (2 hours ago)
Edward,

Thanks for your informations, They is a problem now, i was made to understand by my company security department that, our E-communication is been intercept by some Africa hoodlums and impersonators, as result you are advise to be careful, on any message you receive from my company. Don't answer any email message, that is not sent by me, in regards to your insurance coverage, to avoid you,from been scam, as they did to one of your club member MR.Herbert Epstein. As result, any business with Western Union & Money Gram Money Transfer is cancel by the Companies Management, to avoid fraudsters from intercepting our Client Premium Payments.

All Premium payments, must be via our Agent Accounts and Senders must provide Wire Confirmation Receipt from his/her Bank for our perusal.

In regards, to this development you are advise to Re-send your Premium Payment $4,650.00 via Below Agent Account:

EQUITABLE PCI BANK INC.
7/F SILVER FORTUNE PLAZA
WELLINGTON ST. CENTRAL HONGKONG.
SWIFT: PCIBHKHH
A/C: 0880516353
Beneficiary: Global Bloom limited.

Re-make the payment and send payment confirmation receipt.

Best regards,
Mr.Philios Z
Chairman and General Manager RCIC

Same bank account. Haven't sent a payment confirmation, didn't even mention it. The email is the confirmation, right? Anyone want to make me a receipt? PM me for the particulars. I lack a scanner or a printer, seriously....

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Anyone want to make me a receipt? PM me for the particulars. I lack a scanner or a printer, seriously....

Why do you need a receipt for the transfer? In this age of Internet banking, all you get is a confirmation screen, and by the time you realized that this was all you were going to get, you'd browsed on and couldn't retrieve it. So all you have is the EZtrack confirmation, right?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I am going to say if he says anything...

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for Round 2: Scam Insurance! Herb's been screwed once by the Chief Dr "hoodlum impersonator", and is very scared of it happening again. Mugu's replies in bold, but you knew that.

Quote:
Mr. Phalios, does your company by chance sell scammer insurance?YES, Is #5,000.00GBP Yearly I would be willing to pay a good premium to be insured against such loss in the future. Please advise.
Please send me a complete description of the scam insurance coverage. Also I want you to answer these questions:

What are the limits on reimbursement if I am victim of a scam? 50% of Scam amount.
How do you appraise damages after a scam? Best known to the company
Who is responsible for verifying that the insured has been scammed? Best known to the Company
Finally, what is the schedule of payments of this $5000 annual? #416,70GBP Monthly

Thank you,
Herb E.

Some coverage, 50% of the scam amount. Sheesh. I'd better get scammed out of at least #10000 in the coming year to make this worth my while. I guess "Best known to the company" translates as "I couldn't find a Scam Insurance website to crib."

Working out the details, application, and payment process should be good for a couple weeks fun at least. Twisted Evil

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he hasn't written back.... If someone could ask him to respond to Mr Edward Crowes request for insurance, saying that to not facilitate my personal insurance policy is an insult to all club members, maybe he can fill in another 400 questions.....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! The guy is online again at IT---V5, but this time he has 900 questions to answer! Hahahahaha! He wants that USD4650 for the Candy Apple Red 1984 Atala 10 speed with the Metallic flakes! (4950 could buy about 90 of these bikes!).

If anyone prompted him, thanks!

Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ph1l1os,
I wired the money to the account this morning. Here is the tracking information and attached is the wire confirmation receipt.
Please send my approval and insurance policy ASAP. I am leaving for a trip on Saturday and need the insuanrce coverage before I leave.
Thanks,
Fr0tus

Quote:
Ph1l1os,
What is the status of my insurance policy? I am leaving on a trip Saturday.
Is still under processing and need to confirm your premium payment you send before it can be issue to you.Please advise.
Fr0tus

He's still luvin' 3ztr4ck!

Quote:
What is taking so long? I wired the money over 36 hours ago.
Please send me a sample policy until the money arrives and you can endorse the policy.
Thank you.
Fr0tus

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he never got started.... and he sends me this
Quote:

On 9/27/07, Royal Crown Insurance
<[email protected]> wrote:
- Hide quoted text -
> Attn:Edward,
>
> In regards to your informations, You have to work-out modalities with
> Western Union and get the Control Number of the payment you said pay/made to
> my company accounting officer.
>
> By law of this company,no staff is allowed to answer any question to any
> organization via Internet. For years my company have been receiving Money
> from Western union without any such Internet question.You have to Seattle
> yourself
> with Western Union and get the Control Number of the Transaction. Is your
> entitlement as western union customer to have Control Number of your
> transaction and not them asking receiver to answer questions.
>
> If you can't get the Control Number of the Western Union transaction with
> them You are then advise to Recall your Money back from Western Union and
> send it/ Make the Payment via Agent Account.
>
> EQUITABLE PCI BANK INC.
> 7/F SILVER FORTUNE PLAZA
> WELLINGTON ST. CENTRAL HONGKONG.
> SWIFT: PCIBHKHH
> A/C: 0880516353
> Beneficiary: Global Bloom limited.
>
> Re-make the payment and send payment confirmation receipt.
>
> Best regards,
> Mr.Philios Z
> Chairman and General Manager RCIC
>
>

so I arote right back and said:
Quote:
jXXXX"
to Royal
More options 7:08 pm (2 minutes ago)
Mr Philios,

I am sorry, but unless you will accept my Western Union transfer of
USD$4,650.00 to insure my mint condition 1984 Atala 10 speed with the
candy apple red paint job and the mettalic flakes, I will not only
cancel my insuraance coverage with you company, but also inform every
member in the Tail Wind bicycle club that your company is not serious
about accepting our business.

You have exactly 24 hours to either receive my funds through Western
Union and send me my policy, or t=inform me, and all members of the
Tailwind Riders that you do not want our business.

Mr Philios, the clock is ticking.

Angrily,

Edward Crowe,
President, Tailwind Bike Riders Club, Dublin, NY Chapter

Let's see if we can get him t hire some friends to do all the IT--V5 answering tonight....

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent off my GIT form to him, and got this back:

Quote:
In regards to your informations, You have to work-out modalities with
Western Union
and get the Control Number of the payment you said
pay/made to my company accounting officer.
By law of this company,no staff is allowed to answer any question to
any organization via Internet. For years my company have been receiving
Money from Western union without any such Internet question.You have to
Seattle yourself with Western Union and get the Control Number of the Transaction. Is
your entitlement as western union customer to have Control Number of your
transaction and not them asking receiver to answer questions.

If you can't get the Control Number of the Western Union transaction
with them You are then advise to Recall your Money back from Western Union
and send it/ Make the Payment via TRAVELEX WORLD WIDE MONEY TRANSFER (www.travelex.com)

Re-make the payment and
send payment confirmation receipt.

Best regards,
Mr.Philios Z
Chairman and General Manager RCIC

So the question is, which modality does he want me to use on him!?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am going to send a bank transfer again, since Western Union has not worked out so well.....

However, I also think a fraudstar who doesn't do what I tell him to do in pursuit of my money should get slapped a little. I am thinking of just telling him I found another insurer, in Hong Kong, and that I am advising all of our members to go with Joy Luck Insurance Company, Ltd, since they ar so much more helpful.

Will try one more bank transfer and then leave this idiot wishing he had answered all 900 questions... Evil or Very Mad

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you do tell him about the Joy Luck insurance switch, let us know and I'll write an e-mail saying the Cornwall group is going to do the same thing.

Is it too early to tell him the Hong Kong bank account he gave me doesn't work (I don't know if Alan's gotten to it yet)?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I EZTRAKKA"d it off today. It might develop problems... in about 5 more days, and then I will insist on WU, or, if he is unwilling to try WU just one more time, I will threate to switch to Joy Luck Insurance.....

If you EZTRAKKAd ot off, too, then... it will have problems. Multiple people have sent this bank account to Alan.

This guy must be on the verge of twigging he's been had. It's been a busy month for our lad....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend has checked the EZTRAKKA already, and asked foe a scan...
Quote:
"jXXX wrote:
> Mr Philios,
>
> The email is my receipt. I think the paper is in my car. I don't have
> a scanner, anyway, so the electronic receipt will have to do.
>
> If you want to call me on the phone, my number is 206-338-4091. Please
> call me if you have an questions.
>
> Thank you,

He writes me back!
Quote:
>On 9/29/07, Royal Crown Insurance
<[email protected]> wrote:
- Hide quoted text -
> please, find where to scan it and send to me asap.
>
> Mr.Philios Z.

But I'm not having any of this! I mention here that sopmeone from the Cornwall Chapter has suggested Joy Luck Insurance

Quote:
> jXXXX
to Royal
More options 6:16 pm (0 minutes ago)
Mr Philios,

You have a copy of the electronic receipt, which is a payment
confirmation and I think you can see the transaction on line (my bank
manager says so, anyway), so I don't need to scan anything as you
already have it. I am too busy right now (we have a big bike rally
this weekend! Over 2000 bicycles converging in Central Park across the
street from the General Frumunda Cheeze Statue near the Monument to Mrs. Baglady!)

I have been speaking on the phone with one of our members in Cornwall,
and he says we should consider using the Joy Luck Insurance Agency
from Hong Kong. They have offered the Cornwall chapter a much better
price, and I may just go there, too, along with all of our thousands
of members and hundreds of bike chapters. Apparently they are much
quicker than you are in issuing a policy. I have been trying to get
isurance from your company for well over a month!

You refuse to comply with the security checks they asked for at
Western Union, your bank transfers have been rejected by Interpol or had some other problem.

There was a fraudstar imposter who intercepted your company email and
robbed one of our members. The list goes on, my friend, and this has
been happening for a very long time, now! Mr Philios, I am not sure
that you are a very good business man if you can't do something as
simple as receive my money!

Let me know if you still want our business. I am a bit tired of your
inability to clinch a deal when presented with the opportunity. I
desperately want my insurance!

Best wishes,

Edward

>

Well, now we wait to see what Mr Philios has to say.

I'm not sure how much longer this can last. I am loving this guy, he apologises quickly, but it looks like he is getting increasingly suspicious, and his requests for scans... too much from a service oriented industry, me thinks.......

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried dolla choppin' him:

Quote:
Hi Mr Frodo,

I have sent the first $2000 USD to you via bank transfer as agreed for my bicycle insurance. I hope you have received it. You have been a much more helpful than Mr Philios, I don't know why you employ him.

Please call me on my work number to discuss how to proceed: +44 844 884 9582 this being a semi-premium rate UK number, which will give him on hold music for 2 minutes before going thrugh to voicemail
When the phone is picked up, just ask to be transferred to me, Jon Cooper.

Awaiting your call.

Jon Cooper

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked for a quotation - I have never received a quote like this before on a per-wheel basis (but he did put it in yen, as I requested).

Quote:
In regards to your request, for insuring 5.

Full coverage for 5-person Yearly#700.00*5= #3,500GBP (820,442)JPY
Full Coverage for 7Wheel yearly #520*7=#3,640GBP (853,260)JPY

Thus the Total Package will be (820,442+853,260)=1.6,737,02JPY

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As they say, he responded "quick thing". 30 minutes on the nose from sending out my threat to go to Joy Luck Insurance he writes back:
Quote:
Royal Crown Insurance
to me
More options 6:46 pm (27 minutes ago)
I will work with Electronic Receipt!

More so, tell your member that Royal Crown Insurance Company is among the best insurance in d world, Joy Luck Insurance Agency
from Hong Kong.

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this in response to my dolla chop:

Quote:
You must be a highest fool on earth to have a contact deal with Africa Impersonator, Touts and impostors Mr Frodo,who indulge intercepting E-communication of valuable companies,with aim to be extorting funds from such companies client.

Bear in mind that i don't know your so called Mr Frodo, and any transaction you conduct with him is to your own risk and concern, since he is not a staff of Royal Crown Insurance Company and my company will not be held liable for any money you will lost to Mr.Philip huh?

pony
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang twig. I start again;

Quote:
Hello. I am embarking on a cross country bicycle journey in 2 weeks, across Kenya. I will need insurance in case of any accidents. I understand your fine company is able to provide this coverage. I have a 4 wheel drive, side car Bohemian Twist, custom built aluminum "foil" unicycle, and plan on riding 1100 miles to Mount Kilimanjaro. Can you quote me rates? I can send payments very fast, usually the same day. Thank You! Time is essential, as I will be leaving soon.
Mr. Woody Dooer-Hearannow
President, Woody Bicycles, Inc.

I think you folks have him too miserable to respond to me. The brain of a Jellyfish has he. Twisted Evil

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, sadly, it looks like this one has petered out to nothing. Too bad as he was a prize catch knuckle head if ever one was born.

Back to more, uh, pedestrian baits...

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He lives on, this just arrived midnight my time, I'm way behind everyone, with 26 branches to consult with it's been driving him crazy with different queries that I have to send him from each branch, plus the time lag while he waits for the answer, which means more queries, but I did get a 30% discount. I've been sending him pictures of different mountain biking events, he never asks where the snow covered peaks or the desert valleys are in Ireland

Dear Philios, I have just returned from a very successful weekend competing in the Ulster and Northern Ireland Downhill Mountain, Please see attached pics,

My Branch, of the Ireland All Terrain and Bog Riders Association were narrowly beaten by the Branch from Donegal, but with only 2 weekends of competitions left till our Annual General Meeting and Grand Prize Giving in Co. Connemarra, we are hoping to turn the tables and gain more accumulative points to enable our branch to win the overall Trophy this year!

I discussed your proposal for Insurance Cover through your Company with the Northern Branches very thoroughly, and have just now seen your reply, offerring 30% discount.

As I was going by your original estimate, coiuld you please advise me of the refigured premium taking into account the 30% discount? It is just after midnight here, and I am using the internet facilities at the Hotel we are staying at in Donegal. If you are able to email the refigured amount to me by midday tomorrow, I will endeavour to have a quick Branch Chairmens Meeting before the Competition Prize giving tomorrow and we all return to our respective homes.

A few of the questions that I have compiled from the other branches, I will not go into too much detail at the moment, I need to be having a sauna and massage after riding my 48 gear titanium frame Onedia for the past 3 days,

One branch is asking, do you provide full medical cover for male riders that suffer testicular damage from crushing their testicles against the handlebars YES when doing 1,000 feet drop off?

If so, for how much do you cover medical and hospital expenses? #90.00 per month We had a poor chap 2 years ago who landed extremely hard on his handlebars, with such force that his testicles were driven were driven into his abdomen, and he was unfortunate in that when he was finally helicoptered to the Dublin Royal Hospital, one of his testicles had swollen to the extent that the surgeons mistook it for one of his kidneys, and did not put it in the proper place. Following further surgery some months later, they found his missing testicle, but by this time, it had attached itself to his left kidney, and the only remedy that the surgeons could achieve , was to enlarge his scrotum, and place his kidney and testicle into the enlarged scrotal sack. Needless to say, he now finds that he is unfortunate recipient of humourous comments when he is wearing his lycra bike shorts, and it has been fortunate that we have full medical cover at the present for all our members

As I mentioned, it is well past midnight here, I am going to lay in the Hotel Sauna, then have a full body massage from one of the Swedish Masseurs that the Hotel provide, and I hope you are able to provide me with a revised Premium Figure by the time the Meeting disbands tomorrow

Yours faithfully

Rob O'Keeffee
President
Ireland All Terrain and Bog Riders Association

To: Ireland All terrain and Bog Riders Association,
Attn: Robert O'Keeffee
President, Ireland All Terrain and Bog Riders Association,

Personal Accident Insurance Quotation to cover the 2,658 Members,
Initial costing for:

1.) For each person/member #52.00 (Fifty-Two Pounds, for each month)!
2.) #624.00(Six Hundred And Twenty-four British Pounds); for each year (1Yrs.).
3.) Thus, for 2,658 Members will cost Each Month #52.00*2,658 = #138,216.00 (One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Thousand and Two Hundred and Sixteen British Pounds)
4.) 1 Year #624.00*2,658 = #748,800.00 (Seven and Forty-Eight Thousand and Eight Hundred British Pounds).- 30% Discount 224,640.00
Thus subtract 30% Discount 748,800-224,640=#524,160GBP Convert to Dollars
US$1.065,669.00

Business Combined Insurance Quotation to cover 134 businesses.
Initial costing for:

1.) For Each Business #2,000.00 (Two Thousand British Pound a Month)
2.) #24,000.00 (Twenty-four Thousand British Pounds Yearly)
3.) Thus, for 138 Business will Cost each Month #2,000*138 = # 276,000.00
(Two Hundred and Seventy-six Thousand British Pounds).
4.) Yearly #276,000 * 138 = #38.088,000 (Thirty- Eight Million and 88 Thousand British Pounds)- 30% Discount 902.64,00 GBP
Thus subtract 30% Discount #38.088,000-902.64,00=#864,552.00GBP Convert to Dollars
US$1.757,719

Mr. Philios Zachariades.
General Manager RCIC.
9thOctober 2007.

Oh darn, I forgot to ask how much that is in Euros, again!, oh well, another query letter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic