SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*** NEW SITE - SCAMWARNERS.COM ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419Eater is proud to announce the arrival of a sister site. It weighs into the fight against 419 with the aim of informing, alerting, and assisting the general public and victims of internet fraud. It�s called ScamWarners.com and you can find the home page here and the forums here. The same mod/admin team will be running it, although there has been a small adjustment of roles. We hope you�ll take a look and let us know what you think. All suggestions and comments are welcome, and can be posted here or sent via PM to the admins or mods.

Please keep on spreading the word about internet fraud to everyone you know, and if there is someone you think is in danger of being scammed, please send them to www.scamwarners.com Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------

Last edited by Shiver Metimbers on Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations with this new expansion.
I was wondering how people, scammed people or victims are going to find this website.
A Google for �have you been scammed� gives about 2.5 mil hits, a Google for �scamwarners have you been scammed� gives 7 hits of which 6 refer to the eater.
Is this market saturated or can we do something to get the Google hits up?
Like; everybody puts it in his sig?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Like; everybody puts it in his sig?

Yeah, but possibly in a bit larger font than you did Wink

Seriously, the word will spread, just give it a bit of time...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I'm going for is hits on a search engine, nobody visiting this forum can miss the fullsize 5 line header on every menu. Wink
But then you read it, so it works. Laughing
Edit: and I added 1200+ possible hits for the scamwarners.com

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent ScamWarners to all the friends on my mailing list. The spread of the information on this site may reduce the scammers as well as the scammed.

GO SCAMWARNERS!

FDL

Imagination is more important than knowledge - sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton

Dont joke with us, right here we are not joking kindly stop joking - C0l3 V4n H44ns
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mean to fill up a sticky with irrelevant posts, but can I just say:

One of my characters just received a voicemail message from someone at ScamWarners.com warning that the lad was a scammer (representative scam).

Whoever sent it, I have sent you an email, but I wanted to say publicly that the phone message warning the "victim" was exceptional. It was delivered with a very high degree of professionalism, it was clear and concise and provided a very good summation of the scam itself, all in about a minute. Any real victim listening to it would almost certainly have realised what was going on immediately, it was non-confrontational and did its job perfectly.

Absolutely excellent work guys, I'll be over shortly to post a congratulations, but seriously, I was very impressed and you guy's ought to be congratulated for doing a wonderful job.

I wish there was a more dignified applause emoticon, but this will do: clapping

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink Ah yes, it's nice to see a good plan come together! Nothing but good will come from Scam Warners. clapping

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Red, especially for taking the time to go over and post at SW. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^You must be Eight of Seven of Nine. Very Happy

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can we expect that scamwarners is coming back soon?

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The moment I can get around to it I will bring it back - should not be long now

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic