SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Responses from the last few days.
Enjoy Laughing

[email protected] again:
Quote:
I never see mugu like you, and i think you don't know how to write with good english and speck coust i call you on phone to speack with you, mugu make you know say time no day make you make money any where you day and come show your self for naija we too much here any how we too much God don bless us. you fit day man make money as we do come see for your self mugu.

I know say na toto you day fuck there day act blue firms is that the best for life? men thing well hoooooooooooo, that's the only advice i have for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu come back home any where u day.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GET MONEY DATS Y U WANT MAKE OTHERS NO GET... U DEY IN DE CAF� IN NIJA BOMING FOR UR SO CALL CHAIR. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N I B TEARIN REAL CASH. OKEY. U GO TO WESTERN N MAKE FULL OUT OF UR FORKING ASSHOLE BCOS I TAKE UR MAGA N COLLECT U MONEY FOOOOOL. U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I HAV MADE REAL MONEY .

U R LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE CAF�. NFACT U R THE BIGGEST MAGA, U WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME UR WAY. U WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT. INSTEAD U WILL BE LOSING ANYTHIN U EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA,

HOW FAR UR MAMA TOTO? SHE STILL DEY SMELL? I NO HER TOTO BE A PLAYGROUNG FOR PIGS N RATS. DE SMEL FROM UR MAMA TOTO THAT MADE YOUR PAPA RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE N HANG HIS SELF. I HERE SHE TRY DEY ASHAWO WORK. SHE BUT NO EVEN REACH DE LEVEL OF ALLEN, NA WAOO.

OSU LIKE YOU, I COME SEE UR SISTER AGAIN 1000 AREA BOYZ NA THEY FURK UR SISTER JUST A MAGING THAT I NO SA BY NOW UR SISTER DON GET GOLORA, SEFNIS, FENOCRCROS, DIABETES PARASIT , TOTO CANSER , TOTO PROBLEM, BECUS I NO SAY UR SISTER TOTO NO BE TOTO AGIAN, UR SISTER TOTO DON DA VIBRATE THEY BRING SO SO WATER AND BLOD.

IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE U MAGA

HALA ME BACK FOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK U MY BROTHER,

I BELIEVE WHAT IS IN YOU THAT YOU VOMITTED OUT. SO, SUCH PRAYERS AND COURSES ARE NOT PRODUCT OF MY MIND, NEITHER WOULD THEY BE FOUND IN ME. WHAT YOU LIKE AND HAVE IS WHAT YOU GIVE, BUT I HAVE OPTION AND RIGHT TO REJECT YOU AND YOUR OFFER. MY BIBLE TELLS ME THAT A LABOURER SHALL BE THE FIRST PERTAKER OF HIS FRUITS. IN THAT CASE YOU LIKE ALL THESE PRAYERS AND COURSES AND THAT'S WHY YOU PRAY THEM FOR ME AND THEREFORE, YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST PERTAKE OF THE PRAYERS.
WHAT I SIMPLY MEAN IS THAT YOUR PRAYERS HAS BEEN SEND BACK TO YOU "AS BACK TO SENDER" EVEN IN HUNDRED FOLDS IN JESUSE NAME, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS THING WHEN YOU WRITE NA YOU PAPA AND YOUR MAMA YOU DEY REFER TO I BELIVE SO. YOU JUST WAIST YOUR MONEY GO BUY TIME FOR CAFE DEY CAUSE YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
Any where when you day it's good for you as well,

waitin i wan let you know be say you na the must stupid Nigerian I have ever see in my life, we day man day try make way for our self and you day any where when you day they talk any how i thank God today say we day leave well with people you think you trust the oyebo them when you day work for as a mumu nigiran man when you bee.

the klind money when i don make for this business i day thank Oluwa when do am 4 me mr ibo man i pray make una wake up couse na problem una day for this nigerian self una no get mouth for any where, as you day abroad so waiting you don achieve self then to day follow woman for toto, make i forget you for now.

any how make you day work hard know say na money we come make for this world and carry money come back to nigerian hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if not your hand go fall.

bye bye bye God man

[email protected]
Quote:
i hail you oooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a fool
wetin i do u
ur entire family

na them i wish the same thing wey u wish me

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@7o9 some good stuff there Very Happy. [email protected] stole my script, damn lads Twisted Evil He will be getting some extra special abuse shortly

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just have to give said lad something else to recycle. I hope he enjoys it Laughing

Do they have to pay for broken keyboards in Ladland?

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WHo can write the nastiest lad insult script? I'd love to know so we can have a contest...

Anyhow, I think I am getting pretty boreed with the mama toto thing. All I get is return to send, holy ghost fire stuff. There has to be a new line that will set the lads off...

Any ideas? I was thinking: U R DEY GRANDCHILD OF MOST FAMOUS ASHWAO LAGOS STATE. HER TOTO LEGENDIRY SONG OF LORY DRIVAS AN PARIWINE TAPPARS.

Comments???

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:
Quote:
YOUR SISTER GO NO ABOUT AM WHEN I HAMMER. SHE GO SUCK ME WELL.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some more in

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA, ABI U NON SAY UR PAPA N UR MAMA DON DIE 4 VILLAGE

WATIN U STIL DEY DO 4 TOWN NO GO VILLAGE GO BERI DEM. IDIOT

[email protected] is a pervert
Quote:
GO FUCK YOU MOTHER AND SISTERS. MAKE SURE YOU CUM IN THIER MOUTH

and you call your self a reverend.shame on you i am better that you and your cohorts rev king and co scammimng people in the name of GOD mind you i dont know were okija is then i am better than you inthe sense that i already have investments here in uk and over there with you in nija mugu dey there dey go shrine and cherubim me i go dey work

and if you want to call+44705749456.

i know your no should start with 080 poor man

i neva knew that God blesses people like you who profess that God have already bless them thru scamming and dont want others to prosper.come make i teach you work you dey nija dey fight efcc you con dey follw me wey dey uk dey yarn U BE KPALASIA

[email protected]
Quote:
WE ARE NOT THE ARCHITECT TO YOUR PROBLEMS IS YOU THAT CHOOSE POVERTY TO BE YOUR PORTION.

AS FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH I ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR FORMAL LOAD. PAINS, SORROW, DISAPPOINTMENT.FAILUR

YOUR SINCERELY,
BLESSED MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
judge not for you not to be judged...........................You may not know that your days are numbered thats why you are so frustrated and confused. ..............sorry, think about it............while i pray for you, may be, you will live for atleast two more weeks......

Mrs. Roseline Sanchez

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I NOR GET ANYTHING TO TELL YOU THAN TO LET YOU KNOW SAY U BE BIG FOOL.

GUY I KNOW WETIN I WAN DO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU WEY DEY CALL PERSON MUGU, CRAZ WOMAN FIRST BORN LIKE YOU. NA THE EVIL WEY YOU MOTHER DO NA EM KEEP HER UNDER FLY-OVER TILL TODAY. ANIMAL LIKE YOU, SEE YOU NA!!!! YOU DEY CLAIM SAY YOU BE GUY WHILE YOUR WORDS DY SHOW SAY NA BETTER MAGA NA EM YOU BE. I NO EVEN NO WETHER U DON COME OUT TOWNSHIP BEFORE YOU BETTER ANIMAL.

BUSH MAN, DIE IN SURFFER OK!!!!!! I HABE BEEN TOLD YOU MOTHER NAME NA ELISA, SHE DONE LICK HER WOUND????? SEE YOU!!! NA ONA WEY GOD DON BLESS FOR THIS WORK WE YOU DEY TALK NONSENCE, NA EM BE SAY NA YOU GO DIE IN SHOT DAYS NOW BECUASE I STILL SEE SAY YOU STILL DEY GO LOCAL JUJU AND I PROMISE YOU SAY INTERNATION JUJU PASS LOCAL JUJU WEY MAKE ME DEY GIVE YOU THREE AND HALD DAYS TO LOCATE YOUR EIGHT FATHERS WHERE DEM DEY. THE BETTEING IS ON WE GO KNOW THE WINNER AS YOU KNOW SOMETHING I GO SHOW YOU WETIN YOU NEVER SEE BEFORE.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA NA BASTARD

Hi Fool.

I can see that you are a real bastard from Benin City.Since you said that God has bless you with alot of money i dont think you will have time to reply my email.You know Jareth Anabor their your mate also which are benefited from Guy so u better finder smoothing good to do than taking like a fool.You can see that your mother is a dog you can bring her to my compound for lion sex let me pay you some money you bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
MA GIN MA NNE GIN MA NNA GIN MA UMU NNEGI YESS

ONWU IKE GA GWU GI THIS YEEEEEEEEEE

IN GA NWU THIS YEAR

TO YOU NWA IGBO NOW WAY FOR YOU THIS YAAAAAAAAAAA............OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Since you have decided to take laws into your hands, you will not see good from today and forever, Amen. Since you are Jesus, why not go to the government house and change things. You are a big fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WAT S ALL THIS......??????

[email protected] send me this 28 times!
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DIE ONE AFTER THE OTHERS.FOOL BASTARD IDOIT.YOUR MOTHERS VIRGINA.DEAD MAN.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More answers from the mugus

I think this is a death threat from [email protected]
Quote:
guy,
you claim you have levels but u b small boy?u don kill before?see i'm a natural born killa, killas are born and not made, so if u dey go shrine u still small, if u get level u 4 send me ur name and address, your mouth dey run like shit, men no dey talk like fools and ur mail show say u just dey learn, u no fear u dey curse my family n kids but i wonder y?but if u be dada then mail me ur house add n ur real name then make we know who bam pass, okija shrine na 4 small boys those wey dey go see juju priest na small boys real men blive demselves finish no be dey talk about juju, c i don kill souls ask ur juju priest about this mail n make him tell u wether na lie wetin i tell u,u know no person u dey talk anyhow wetin give u mind self?abi juju don make u blind?abi dem tell u say na everybody u go insult?c before baba God n man i don kill n u no be match 2 me.
mind ur mouth if u won last how many people wey dey talk anyhow u know wey dey last guy bcareful

[email protected]
Quote:
Wow!

Dont you think you need professional advise?

You are sick in the head. I think you are the one that
knows something about all you said, hence ...

Try and get phsychiatric help. You sound like an Ibo.
Do you think it is only Ibos that SCAM? But then, you
are just a child from a miserable background without
hope of a bright future. Thats why you have time to
write all those lamentations. I pity you so called
peanut scammer Agen Bello.

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST GIVE IT A TRY YOU ARE DIEING THIS WEEK.............. IN A CAR ACCIDENT FOR INSULTING YOUR ELDER. OGUNLAKAYE WILL SUCK YOUR BLOOD THIS WEEK.

SHOUT AHSEEEEEEEEEEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

May our god bless you in jesus name amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
Between me and you who is the mugu here after all i got all your format and i am a working class man and you will be a yahoo guy for the rest of your life.Amen.

The day EFCC will catch you is coming at hand and no one will be there to save you, all your friends will run away and your chairman will be gone and you will be all alone there in the cell to rot there for the rest of your useless life foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Now tell me who is the fool now.

[email protected]
Quote:
U have just wasted your time and money insulting someone who does not care about being insulted. .... Next time if you c an email like this just delete and stop thinking that writing so much rubish like u just will make any difference in ????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO ALL YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATIONS TO COME. SUFFERNESS IS YOUR PORTION

[email protected]
Quote:
IF SAY THIS THING WAY IDE DO YOU NEVER DO AM BEFORE U GO LIVE, BUT IF SAY U DON DO AM AS USUAL U NO GO DIE BETTER+ ANY CLOTH WAY U USE THE MAGA MONEY BUY WAER AM THAT DAY MOTOR GO KILL U IN THE WHO CRATE ME AND U AMEN.

BOY OME AH ARA CHAMANAGI , E KWE LA GI NWU FU OKPORO MPA GI AGHA AKA NWA MMA AFO AGULA GBIKWAYA N GA

I GI SHI AN GWARAGI KPA

SU RAKWA OTU NNEGI I NU NA HEA NKWURU

OTU GBOWAKWA NNEGI

BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PROST I TUDU

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY CAN'T YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, ARE YOU GENUINE?
YOU HAVE PRICED MY MARKET AND YOU MUST SURELY BUY IT ALL.

I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ILLITRATES WE HAVE IN NIGERIA, OMATA, YOU CAME FROM A VERY POOR HOME AND THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN SO UPSET WITH MY PROPOSAL, WHAT ARE YOU STILL GING THERE SINCE YOU HAVE MADE MONEY, DRUG VENDOUR LIKE YOU, NOT EVEN A REAL BARON,, HOW IS YOUR ANUS? I HOPE YOU ARE STILL USING THOSE YOUR OLD PAMPERS, OR NAPKINS.

OTELE NWURU ANWU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTERS, YOUR BROTHERS, NIECE AND NEPHEWS WILL NEVER LEAVE TO SEE THE COMING X-MAS AMEN. YOU WILL DIE IN A VERY FATAL ACCIDENT THAT WILL HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE "WELCOME TO ASABA" SIGN POST, AFTERWHICH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL FOLLOW, YOU WILL NEVER SEE NEXT JANUARY ...... IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHT ABIKU-EJA, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE NEXT JANUARY.
WHEN YOU GET TO MEET YOUR ANCESTORS, WHEN EVER YOU SEE A MAIL FROM ME, YOU WILL DELETE IT INSTEAD OF RAISING ABUSES ON ME. BIG FOR NOTHING BASTARD..
YOUR MARKET WILL ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM, WHILE YOUR FRIEND'S MARKET WILL ALWAYS DELIVER, I HAVE COURSED YOU TO REMAIN PERMANENTLY POOR EVEN WHEN YOU DIE BY THIS X-MAS, YOU WILL STILL REMAIN POOR IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD. I KNOW YOU TOO WELL, MONKEY.

DIE DIE DIE DIE , IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY ABIKU-EJA, AMAKUKU, YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE TO SEE X-MAS, MISERABLE DEATHS WILL BE YOUR FAMILY'S PORTION AND DESTINY TILL THE END OF THIS WORLD.

TO TELL YOU THAT I KNOW YOU TOO WELL, YOUR BEST FRIEND IS BUSY FUCKING YOUR WIFE EVERY DAY AND YOU ARE THERE HORKING LITLE LITLE PINCH TO MAKE MONEY.

EXCEPT I FORGIVE YOU , YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HAPINESS, I WILL STILL SEE YOU IN YOUR DREAM TOMORROW'S NIGHT, JUST WATCH AND SEE. FOOL.
I PITY YOUR WIFE'S *DELETED*, YOUR FRIEND HAS REALY INSULTED YOUR WIFE'S PUSSY. MUGU 4 LIFE.
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.
SEE YOU TOMORROW.

[email protected]
Quote:
send it to your fucking mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Heloo brother how are you with family hope all is well,to start with i dont no why you should cause me to this extent when you no i am a Nigerian.this is what has been going around the world and u are into it i have to tell u that i dont no that your email address is from nigeria if i no i wouldent have emaild u,i am from imo state Nigeria but stays in thailand so this is all we do to survive so dont blam me even in Niger it is the same thing ,so i want u to cancel the cause immidietly because i am your brother u dont no where to meet me tomorrow u can even give me your number so i can call u ok thanks i wait for your reply

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU RETURN TO SENDER ONE MILLION TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS YOU PROBLEM
WHY CURSING YOU SELF LIKE
WHEN YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING
MEN GROW UP OK

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems he has had just one too many e-mail and bank account closed.

OMFG!!1!!! He is calling the FBI on me!!!1!!!

Feel free to pound him until Hotmail finally reads all of the abuse reports I send them and flushes him. I "straight-bait" the phone lads to get bank accounts to send to His Alaness.

[email protected]

Quote:
Thanks you Rootless bulldog.....I know we will get hold of you soon you bitch..from now i will publish ur email address to every website that you are a SCAMMER.....Beware...FBI is on their way looking for you

to which I responded:

Quote:
Go to your mother's home.

I am there, small boy.

Meanwhile, I am baiting him from about three other accounts. Since I doubt he will cough up the bank info, I reported his e-mail, but feel free to get out your frustrations.

--J.D.

Last edited by Doctor X on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I am going to recycle [email protected] response tonight, as I am sending out another large batch of insults, and will post the responses here.

[email protected] is definitely a death threat, great stuff!

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few to share Laughing

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ATTN:

WE ARE NOT THE ARCHITECT TO YOUR PROBLEMS IS YOU THAT CHOOSE POVERTY TO BE YOUR PORTION.

NOTE: YOU WILL DIE LIKE YOUR FATHER , IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY ABIKU-EJA, AMAKUKU, YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE TO SEE X-MAS, MISERABLE DEATHS WILL BE YOUR FAMILY'S PORTION AND DESTINY TILL THE END OF THIS WORLD.

AS FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH I ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR FORMAL LOAD. PAINS, SORROW, DISAPPOINTMENT, FAILUR

YOUR SINCERELY,
BLESSED MAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ONE thing i will never do to you is to curse you because i know you are not GOD almighty you are those pergans in the village trying to tourment innocent people for nothing dragging lands fucking the widows at home but listen i have to tell u that u dont have sence if you have sence you wouldent have forgoting to call GODS name insted you went and be calling an ordinary bush god that leaves in the forest when you sleep in the night and wake up in the morning it is the grace of GOD in heaven not in the bush so from today try to no the real GOD in heaven that is JESUS christ and repent from your worst sins and i you are the kind of people going to church everyday claims to be christains but at last hell will be your possion and lastly repent forget about those oracles and turn to GOD so that your life wil be new again

Regards

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Thank you very much you God forsaken creature.you and your family are the rejects of the society and you have been cursed not be me but God himself. nothing good will ever come out of your family.

I bless you with all the pleagues in the Bible you and your abiku god cannot coem out of it till the end of time ASSHOLE.I FUCK YOUR IMOTHER AND SISTERS EVERY DAY JUST ASKY YOUR SISTER WERE SHE WAS YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND ASK YOUR MUM WERE SHE WAS WHEN SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO BUY THINGS FOR DINNER ON SAT.AS FOR YOUR WIFE, MY DOGS HELP YOU DO YOUR JOB AS SHE HAS COMPLAINED YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not insult [email protected], they are a government offical and you might be arrested Laughing
Quote:
you ouhgt not send this to an official ,as I am.You will most likely be arrested as my sites are governed,yes by the government.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THAT YOU LISTED HERE MUST SURELY COME BACK TO U AND UR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

U ARE CALLING THE NAME OF SHRINE BUT I AM SENDING HOLY GHOST FIRE TO YOU AND THAT YOUR SHRINE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

IBU EZIGBO ONYE ALA GI NA FAMILY GI GA ANWU ECHI IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

ABUM A BIG BOY, GOD HAS MADE ME A BIG BOY, AND I WILL REMAIN A BIG BOY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

SO GO AND FELL INTO RIVER NIGER AND DIE THERE BECAUSE I SENT MAIL TO YOU, OR IF RIVER NIGER IS FAR FROM YOU, YOU CAN GO TO BLAZE AND BURN TO ASHES.

AMA M NA INURU IFE M KWURU, BE CAREFUL, IF YOU DID NOT REPENT FROM YOUR IDOL WORSHIP, GOD WILL WIPE OUT YOU AND YOU FAMILY IN JESUS NAME.

AS I AM WRITING TO YOU NOW, THE ANGEL OF GOD HAVE STARTED THERE WORK IN YOUR SHRINE AND WITHOUT WASTEN TIME, YOU WILL START EXPERIENCE PROBLEM, WITH THIS YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE POWER OF GOD IS MORE THAT THE SHRINE POWER.
MAY THE WRATH OF GOD AND THE ANGER OF GOD, AND THE CURSES IN THE BIBLE FALL UPON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

OTUA KO ODI, OTUA KA OGA ADIGIDE RUE MGBE EBIGHIEBI AMEN.

NOTE; YOU CAN ONLY ESCAPE THIS CURSES IF ONLY YOU REPENT FROM YOU IDOL WORSHIP, APART FROM THAT, YOU WILL REMAIN CURSE TO YOUR GRAVE. AMEN.
WATCH OUT THE HAND WORK OF GOD IN FEW DAYS NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
U R A COMPOUD FOOL,AND AN IDIOT FROM BIRTH.

HOW DO YOU DEFINE YOUSELF?

YOUR NAME?

YOU ARE A SLAVE TO COLONIZATION AND WILL CONTINUALLY BE A SECOND CLASS HUMAN BEING ON THIS EARTH.

YOU WILL NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF MONEY,OKIJA SHRINE WILL POUR MORE TEARS OF WANTING ON YOU, YOU WILL NOT KNOW MONEY.

ONLY POVERTY AND SHAME.

BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU JUST PROVED YOUR WORTHLESSNESS.

YOU WILLNEVER MAKE IT IN THIS LIFE AND YOUR ENTIRE GENARATION WILL BE TOO SHY TO REMEMBER THE HISTORY OF YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE OF YOUR SHAMEFUL STORY.

ORDINARY ENGLISH YOU NO SABI, CURSE ON YOU!!

[email protected]
Quote:
your the worst amoeba that has ever existed`on the surface of this earth, a mistake in the hand of God, a regret to mankind, a reproach to devil himself, vehemently rejected in heaven, on earth and in hell. Woe betide the harlort that gave birth to an embecile idiot like you

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY FOOL UR AGE.U GO JUST GO CAFE GO CHECK BOX.WELL I KNOW FIT BLAME U,COS UR THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW.PERSON WEY DEY REASON LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEING NO FIT DEY WRIGTH ALL THIS KIN TRASH.U B REAL RAS BOY.IF U SEE DIS MAIL.ABEG I JUST BEG MAKE U GO LOOK URSELF 4 MIRROR THEN REASON LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEING.MUMU WEY DEY CALL PERSON MUMU.MUGGU LIKE U.UR MATE DEY LIBERIA DEY CARRY GUN DEY WAR.U DEY HEAR DEY RIGTH RAS TINS.NA WA 4 U OH.TRY LOOK UR SELF WELL 4 MIRROR,MAKE U REASON.UR 4 FATHERS GO DIE TONIGHT IDIOT.WAY NO GET SENSE.THIEF WEY CALLPERSON THIEF.EWU.TELL UR OGA SAY ALL OF UNA GO DIE OVER NIGHT.I DEY WATCH U NOW.IF U JUST MOVE AN EACH FROM UR HOUSE.I SWEAR I GO PAKE U. MUMU. NA YOU PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BE BARAWO BANZA,IYALAYA BABA E,OMO ALE,ARA GBAPU INA GI,IKPU INE GI DIKA. BESIDE WHICH CAR YOU DE DRIVE SELF? COME SEE BOYS WITH MACHINE FOR HERE WE DE VEXXXXXX SO ONA BE SMALL SMALL BOYS FOR THE GAME. GOD PURNISH YOUR USELESS PAPA AND MAMA WHE BORN YOU. GOD DON PURNISH YOU, IDIOT YOU DIE LEAVE ALL WETIN YOU THIEF, BASTARD LIKE YOU, DOG PISSON YOUR GRAVE BASTRAD YOU THEY SLEEP , IDIOT LKIKE YOU FOOLISH MONKEY, DEVIL PISS 4 YOUR MAMMA FACE, METHUSELA SUCK YOUR PAPA PRICK ASHAWO KILL YOU FOR DREAM. E BU BASTARD BIGGEST FOOL, YOU FIT GO YOUR VILLAGE MUMU LIKE YOU, U NO YOUR MAMA OR YOUR PAPA SO U B MUMU EHN OKAY THE WAR HAS BEGUN TRY AND BLIND ALL YOUR MAILS IF YOU CAN IDIOT LIKE YOU FAKE BASTARD LIKE YOU GOAT MONKEY LIKE YOU, VAGABOND, BASTARD, BITCH, MUMU YOU KNOW WHERRE YOU COMR FROM GOAT, MONKEY LIKE YOU SO U THEY CUT MY WORK EHN NO SHAKIN YOU PIG. U GO TIRE MUMU LIKE YOU.TAKE THEM I DASH YOU IDIOT, FOOLISH GOAT YOUR SHRINE NA HIM GO KILL YOU BASTARD LIKE YOU MONKEY.MAKE U TRY HIM CHILDREN WE THEY WAIT 4 YOU, YOUR DUMB YARNINGS NA FOR YOUR MAM AND YOUR ONBORN GENERATIONS. ALL THE CURSES ON SODOM AND GOMORAH COMBINED WITH CURSES WHEN GOD CURSE DEVIL BE ON YOU AND ALL YOUR MEMEBERS OF YOUR FAMILY YOU HERE IDIOT.MONKEY BASTARD IF YOU KNOW SAY U TOO TRUST YOUR SELF SHOIW YOUR SELF MAKE WE MEET ONE ON ONE MAKE U SEE IF YOU GO STILL FGIT RUN YOUR MOUTH .OLD FOOL NO GO MARRY , IDIOT FOOLISH OLD FOOL YOUR MATE DON MARRY BORN CHILDREN U THEY THERE THEY CUT PEOPLE WORK. EWWWWWWWWU MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER, BASTARD, NA DEVIL PISSON TOP OF YOPUR HEAD AND METHUSELA FUCK U 4 YANSH. YOUR FATHER PRICK, YOUR MAMA TOTO, YOUR FAMILY GO POOR SOTE THEM GO DIE FINISH. YOUR GENERATION, GENERATION NO GO DIE BETTER, ALL OF THEM GO DIE POOR, THEM GO PUSH TRUCK. YOUR SONS GO PUSH TRUCK OR GO BE CONDUCTOR. YOUR DAUGHTERS GO BE ASHAWO ONE ONE NAIRA. YOU GO DIE OOOH NO BE FOOL YOU BE. I KNOW BLAME YOU AT ALL. YOUR HEAD LIKE EARLY MEN OWN. YOU SABI ME SOOO, NA ME FUCK YOUR WIFE LAST MONTH; IDIOT. IF YOU GET GUTS SEND ME YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER IF I KNOW FUCK YOU UP. MY GUY I GO DOG YOU OOOH YOU DEY CRASE. SMALL BOI BOI LIKE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A MUMU. THE DAY I FUCKED YOUR WIFE NA SO SHE DEY SMELL FOR TOTO AND SHE NO EVEN WASH HER PANTS SELF. GUY YOU DEY TRY OOH. WELL SHA I STILL GIVE HER FIFTY NAIRA MAKE SHE TAKE BUY YOU FOOD MAKE YOU FOR NO DIE FOR HUNGRY. GOD PUNISH YOU THERE BASTARD. NA YOUR GRAND PAPA WRITE YOU THIS MAIL. YOU GO SOON MEET AM UP FOR HE GRAVE. *DELETED*. YOU BE BIG FOOL FOR YOU TO GET TIME DEY DO ALL THIS THING GUY NO BE WORK WE WEY GET SERIOUS JOBS SEY DO AM AS PART TIME WE DEY LAUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WEY NO FIT DO WITHOUT AM I SOORY FOR YOU CAUSE ALL MAGA FIT BE YOUR DEPENDS ON WETIN YOU DEY DO PASS TRY GO DEY REASON THE BRAIN WEY YOU GET NA JUST WASTE FOR YOU TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN YOU JUST BE FOOL AND DEY FULL OF SHIT I GET BETTER WORK I NO DEY DEPEND ON GUY OKAY TRY LEARN. ARO, OVIAMILLI, ISIMGBUME, OTUTUNZU, AGBANABOUEZU NA OMABALA ULASI WILL VISIT AND CLEAR ALL OF YOU ISEOOOO.ARO,OVIAMILLI,OGUGU AND ULASI WILL CLOSE YOUR LINE UP FOREVER AND EVER ISEOOOOOOOO. OLOKUN,OKHIAN GBELUWAHIA,KU WE KE FAMILY VWE. TOKOLOSHE FOR YOU, ODE. ASEN EH GIE NUE! YOUR OGA, USMAN BELLO +44 07092866981 OLOKUN,OKHIAN GBELUWAHIA,IVBIO ORHIOVBAN,VBE EZE

[email protected]
Quote:
IN JESUS NAME BACK TO SENDER, IS YOU THAT WILL DIE THIS MONTH, YOU FULL OF EVIL, WHY CAN YOU PRAY GOOD PRAYER FOR YOUR BROTHERS TO PROSPER IN LIFE.

DO YOU THINK I AM POOR, I A VERY RICH PERSON, YOU ARE NOT MY GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLORIBURUKU ODENISORIRE NILE AYE E BECAUSE WHAT YOU SAID IS WHAT GOD WE TAKE AND PUNISH YOU AND YOU FAMILY FROM YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER TILL THE END OF YOUR FAMILY I AM SAYING THIS FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART BECAUSE I DID'T KNOW THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU STILL LIVE AND YOU CALL YOURSELF GUY MAN AND SAY THIS TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HIS.OGUN LOMAPAE AND YOUR ETANL FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
why are u barking like a dog . U should be ashamed of urself. People like u kill ur own brother out of jealous. Am sorry for u and any family if u have one. Poor Ghanaian that want to be nigerian.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD OF FIRE HAVE MERCY ON YOU BASTARD. WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO U THINK YOU ARE. MAY AMADIOHA DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTRIE GENGRATION. AND ONE MORE THING IF YOU HAVE NOT EATING FROM SACAM OR IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY FRIEND OR IF YOU HAVE NOT IN ANY WAY EATING SACM MONEY THATS ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE FREE FROM ALL THIS COURSE.FOOLISH THING LIKE YOU IS THAT HOW TO APPORACH SOMEONE TO CHANGE FROM HIS OR HER EVIL WAY BY LEADING ALL THIS COUSRE, I SEE YOU ARE NOW A BORN AGAIN RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHA
SHAME ON YOU BASTRD.MR SAINT MICHEAL HAVE MERCY,FOOLISH BASTRD LIKE YOU IF NOT ONE THING GOD OF THURDER WOULD HAVE VISIT YOU ANIMAL LIKE YOU PIG DOG GOAT EWE
FOOLISH IDOIT I DONT BLAME YOU,YOU CAN TYPE IN COMPUTER ANYTHING CAN ENTER COMPUTER EVEN RABBITS LIKE YOU I WISH I CAN KILL YOU WITH MY BEAR HANDS TO HELL WITH YOU AND OKIJA AND RIVER NIGER GOD IS NUMBER ONE MUGU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK SCAMMER LIKE YOU AND WHO TOLD YOU TO CONTACT ME ?

ALL THIS YOUR PRAYER MUST HAPPEN BOTH OF UR FAMILY NIGERIA SCAMMER LIKE .

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA GO DIE FOR RIVER U
BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY NA COMPOUND FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you are notting but despondent.Your way shall be closed forever,you shall never see good thing in your life because it not ment for you and your family.

The ways of your family shall be darck forever and ever,even the rest of your surfferness shall be left to your generation,your children shall beg their daily bread from other,they shall never see good thing in their life,because they never deaserve it.

God will punish your generation and you generation shall withness eveil,shame shall be their promotion and they will be like wast iniquity shall be their father and the sins of their youth shall never be forgiven.

Any Day you receive such Message,kindly delete it.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello

I would like to know much about you.Where are you from?

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE ARA AGBALAGI,OUT NNE GI THERE,EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
the problem with you nis that you are poor man and you will still be there like that .you look ma ne and your papa na be mate go asnwer your papa how he take get the small money he dey give you way make you dey talk like that to me ,fool did you have responbility to care for fool . well na your barin dey poor i go try pray forgiveness for you so that the baba God go open your eyes for you are blain man ,come see you mate for side nigeria with money fool like you olodo !!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Bello,
If God has bless you in this job you wont send me that crap,Thanks for the message

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MR. DEAD GOD'S WORSHIPER

SHAME ON YOU, FOOLISH IDIOT DO YOU THING THAT YOUR COURS WILL WORK ON ME, WHILE I AM BLESSED, I AM SORRY FOR YOU, I AM BLESSED BY THE GOD OF ( BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO AND REV.JOSEPH AGOLI ) WITH THIS TWO GREAT MAN OF GOD IN MY LIFE, I CAN NEVER BE POOR AGAIN, BECAUSE THE GOD HAVE BLESSED ME MIGHTLY AND HE WILL BLESSED WHO'S EVER THAT BLESSED AND AND COURS WHO'S EVER THAT COURS ME, YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE COURS FOR LIFE.

YOU ARE COURS FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION BECUSE YOU ARE BOOTING WITH FAKE GOD'S THAT CAN NOT GIVE ANY THING FREELY, YOU BETTER GIVE YOU LIFE TO JESUS CHRIS HE IS THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND HIS BLESSING MAKETH RICH AND ADD NO SORRY, I SWEAR WITH THE NAME OF GOD THAT SAVER IF YOU DID NOT GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIS YOU ARE GOING TO DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH AND THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU.

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO AND FIND A BIBLE BELEIVER'S CHURCH AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD OR YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THIS YEAR END. MARK MY WORD FROM TODAY, YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM A MAN OF GOD.

MAY THE LORD SAVE U.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops, it seems someone is unhappy Laughing

The Rev. Sister Victoria Archer, [email protected] (*) responded to a standard taunt with:
Monster Raving Loony Smol Boi Scammer wrote:
YOU ARE MENTALLY DERANGED, KOLO MASTER......

SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER, *DELETED*, SON OF A BITCH, ASS HOLE. YOU ARE A GOD FORSAKEN NUT. YOUR FATHER MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU FOR FUCKING YOUR GRAND MOTHER WACKO!

(*) We're friends from way back Wink Although 'she' is no longer a <strike>barrister</strike> barista Confused

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got more responses, and that always makes me happy Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO BI MAGA I DEY INTO THE GAME MYOWN
I JUSE WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WORK IT
FOR MI NO GET TIME FOR THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK MY DEAR GOD BLESS YOU. YOU CAN SEE BETTER THINGS FOR YOUR LIFE .
BY GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN
Am maga.

[email protected]
Quote:
Holy Spriti will kill your family

[email protected] is supposed to be a man of God Laughing
Quote:
Idiotttttttttttttttttttttttttt noncesless ponk ass.

i don't blame you, clainms that you you are at wright lane. if youi had know your wright, you should fight the Nigerian Gorverment to give power to your Land.

Betray basterd, you are among those who betray our peoples offshore.

Idiottttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

[email protected] needs a phone call
Quote:
IDIOT,
WETIN I DO YOU? YOU GET SENSE, I SAID IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED DO NOT REPLY. WHY DID YOU REPLY. IF YOU ARE NOT A CAWORD GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN TALK.
YOU ARE JUST LUCKY THAT YOU ARE MY BROTHER IF NOT I WILL STOP YOUR PENIS FROM STANDING UP. SOME BODY ELSE WILL BE FUCKING YOUR WIFE.
LISTEN, IF YOU ANNOY ME AGAIN I WILL JAZZ YOU TO FUCK YOUR SISTER AND YOUR MOTHER AND BRING SHAME ON YOU FOR EVER. PLEASE DEAL WITH WHAT CONCERNS YOU.
I AM A RIVERS MAN AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THE WATER SPIRITS IN GETTING WHAT I CAN. I WILL USE THE JUJU WITH WHICH I GET WHITE MEN TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE.
I WILL GIVE YOU JUST ONE CHANCE TRY ME AGAIN.

THIS IS MY REAL NAME

JAMES OKAFOR

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender in jesus mighty name.Amen,Guy who do you this thing i no go better for am,What is your problem,how can old man like you be writing this to type of mail to people,remember it is not your duty to help God ion judging people.Tell what your problem is may i can help.I have a hostel in Awka anambra state i can make you one of the staff.Instead embarrassing yourself in the internet. Don't think you will not be caught,you don't know who is on your side,people are complaining about you,what shall it profit you if you die just like that.Don't help God to Judge other,.Rather go to mass media condemm 419 may be God will elevate you from there.

I wish you god luck.
Prince Charles Ebuka,
The osisi na ami ego of Abidjan,
Odi na nwata bulueze.

[email protected]
Quote:
Goodluck ,
Why did you decide to write the hell of rubbish as if you are not a Nigeria. Those things are very unwarranted..I did not expect such from you.Please desist from that fetish writing.
Remain blessed.

[email protected]
Quote:
EHEN I WAN ANSWER U NW UR PAPA NA HEGOAT UR MAMA NA SHE GOAT AND YOU NA SMALL GOAT YOUR FAMILY NA COMBINATION OF GOAT.EVEN UR UGLY BABE WEN DEY DO ASHAWO WORK NEAR YOUR HOUSE NA DOG.

OKEY NA U WEN DEY HUSSLE LIKE STREET BOYS NA UR OWN GOOD ABI. YOU SAY UR JUJU DON BLESS YOU FOR THE JOB ABI NOR WORRY DAT JUJU GO TAKE D MONEY B4 DEC IF U FEEL SAY I DEY LIE MAKE U WAIT U DEATHROW WEN NOR EVEN GET $1 U DEY MAKE MOUTH ABI U GO DIE NEXT WEEK UNLESS U GO SUCK UWANYI ASABA BREAST U COW.

AND I DONT THINK U KNOW VERY WELL OF D WORD CALLED OGUN BCOS DATS WATS GONNA KILL U NEXT WEEK U WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH BY ACCIDENT I BET YOU.

FOR YOU WILL NOT HAVE CHILDREN OF UR OWN NOT EVEN TO B A SLVE UR MAMA N PAPA GO DEY TREK SO TEY DEM GO COLLASPE NA THROWY DEM GO THROWY UR DEAD BODY COS UR VILLAGE GO REJECT U.OZUOR!!!!!!!!!

IN SHORT DROP DEAD U MORON.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DEY FIND MY MUMU FRIEND!!

UR HEAD NO CORRECT!

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] said:

Quote:
NA FOOL YOU BE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IF NO BE GOAT WEN YOU
BE,WHY YOU GO RITE ME AGAIN WHY IS THAT YOU GUYS ARE
FOLL OF EMTPY HEAD FOOL OF SHAME FOOL ASS OHHHHHHHHHHH

[email protected] said:

Quote:
hello,
Na GOD go punish your father and your mother mumu 419 like you ,you dey reply letter like this whereas you yourself you are a 419 idiot.

[email protected] loves a good barrister:

Quote:
Dear Barrister P8tric3 Zum8.

IDIOT AND BASTARD,

BIG FOOL YOU WILL DIE UNTIMELY DEAD

[email protected] gave me some good stuff and pls dont contact him again, Smile :

Quote:
EVERY THING THAT YOU SAID HERE WILL COME BACK TO YOU, TO YOUR MOTHER TO YOUR WIFE TO YOUR FATHER, IT WILL FOLLOW YOU TILL NEXT TOMORROW THAT YOU WILL DIE AND FALLOW YOUR SIN.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR WILL BE LIKE CAR THAT RAN ALL THE ROADS, AND NOT REST, YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR GIVEN DAYS, YOU WILL BE LIKE CAT AND RAT, YOU WILL DIE LIKE GOAT AND LIVE LIKE MALAMS, YOUR ARE SO URGLY AND WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? NO, DON’T LET ME TO LEAD YOU TO DEATH, IS BETTER THAT YOU STOP CONTACTING ME OR YOU WILL RUN MAD ONE DAYS.

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT, BLACK RIVER IN CALABA, THAT IS WHERE WE CAME FROM SO DON’T LET ME TO TAKE YOU THERE AND YOUR LIFE WILL SOME THING.

DON’T CONTACT ME AGAIN FOOL, AWU, POSI,

[email protected] said

Quote:
oh yes,i forget that you are an illitrate who does not know how write.
Idiot.

[email protected] said:

Quote:
Oganna or whatever you call yourself, if ever in anyway, you or any
of your family, village, town or state has ever tasted any money from
this
job, may the God of the Ibos punish you forever, but if not, you are
free.
Why did you coose to be wicked???. If you know that you know what is
going
on, why didn't you delete the message, than cursing yourself.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
mr man you ara notting but a fool back to sender oney iberebe any day u send this can of mail for this box that is the end of life hunger man i,m the one that make ur entery family poor if you kwon that dont want live go and jump into rever niger fool

[email protected]
Quote:
u are such a fool.joblessness made u type so much.damn!!!FOOL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU DONT TAKE TIME YOU WILL DIE YOUNG.OLD FULL LIKE
YOU.YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR PARENTS AND ALL YOUR
GENERATION.

DONT ALLOW ME TO SEE YOU IN MY DREAM OTHERWISE YOU
WILL FIND IT SO BAD.

TAKE YOUR TIME AND I AM WARNING YOU THE LAST TIME.

BORN FULL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
do not understand to your language sir

[email protected] made me laugh Laughing
Quote:
IDOIT, SON OF THE BITCH..,.. YOU ARE A CRIMINAL DOG.. YOU DONT HAVE FUTURE NOT EVEN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.. I WILL SIT AND WATCH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION DEATH... I SWEAR BY THE POWER GIVEN TO ME BY GOD THE DAY I CAME LIFE.. I PRONOUNCE POVERTY UPON YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.. HENCE FORTH THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND IN THE LIFE OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

EVEN YOU THAT KNOW THE OKIJA SHERINE, THE OKIJA SHERINE WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY... BEFORE YOU KNOW IT... YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.. BE WARNED.

WATCH YOUR BACK... HENCEFORTH YOU ARE NOT FREE... YOUR ROTTING WOMB WILL SURELY BE SOON FEED TO THE WARMS.. I PROMISED YOU THAT.

FOOL, BARSTARD.. YOU ARE EVEN IN THE STREET PICKING FOOD FROM THE GROUND, BEGGING FOR ARM.. HENCEFORTH YOU SHALL WORK ARROUND THE STREET DAY AND NIGHT NO FOOD FOR YOU AGAIN.

DIRTY PIG.... YOU ARE EVEN A MAD PERSON... NEXT TIME YOU EVER TOUCH COMPUTER ELECTRIC WILL SHOKE YOU TO DEATH. THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR YOU... SO SHALL IT BE.

HERE AGAIN ARE YOUR CURSE AND PRAYER RETURNED BACK TO YOU IN ACCORDANCE.:-

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool, for sending me this shit,Bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
ve nothin 2 say wit bastard like u. IYA BABA RE

[email protected] delivers again Laughing
Quote:
your father you *DELETED* i have sent some one to the vilage to kill your mother your father and all ur family.

who told that u ahve been blessed, u have been blessed so what re u still doing in the computer sucker. i advice u when u get home u fuck ur mother ur sister and every woman in ur family which also ur father will fuck ur sister till she will get born with new baby, just call home and u will find out that ur father is making love with ur sisters.

well i dont u do have perents u re son of the bitch basterd moda fucker, u called ur self 419 that u have made alot in this while ur mother and ur father re dying with big therm athirtis there with you.

you will never find peace in ur life as u continue like this cos nobody have ever coursed u but i am laying that cours on u forever will it be.

ur father and ur mother will cary ur dead body and help u to digg ur grave. death will be a selebration to ur family this xmas and obushi ge obgu yi atapko ge agbu indi bu unu. omor di ani ga alabgu nne ye lagbue nna ye umu nwa enn ye nine, afor ga atagbu ye, atapko ga agbo indi bu unu ibu alor. nne na nna yi ga a udo ama bata na bu unu. i ma funata if de ima nu uwa ye uwa.

Afufu ga agbu indi bu nu oshimily lagbu nne ye na nna ye. iga awu awu.

YOU ARE THERE IN NIGERIA DE SOFER. COME TO THAILAND LET ME OPEN A WAY FOR U, U BASTERD SON OF THE BITCH.

YOUR FATHER MUMU YOUR MOTHER MUMU ALL OF UR FAMILY WILL DIE FOR THIS XMAS WHICH WILL BE UR SELEBRATION ON THIS XMAS.

Dont u see ur life ochine like u.

SUCK UR MOTHER TOTO 400 TIMES

UNACCEPTABLE SOUL LIKE YOU SOFER HEAD

[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
boy u know something?

your mama toto dey smell

may all the course u poured go back to u in 7 fold.

may happy and goodness never be found in your whole family and household.

may ur kids never see 21years old.

may ur mother die of kindney and you brother die of hypertitise just as my brother died.

may your family go through the pain of death and bitterness this year just has my family went through 2000.

amen and may GOD ANSWER MY PRAYER.

REPLY BACK LET ME READ PSALM 4 U

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME HERE AND MANY MUCH TURMOIL IN THAT MISERABLE LIFE OF YOURS AND YOUR
FAMILY, YOU BLOODY SCUMBAG. SCALLYWAG

[email protected]
Quote:
I COMMAND IT BACK TO YOU AND U ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON EARTH U WORST THAN A FOOL,U NO RESPECT AND U WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN. U JOBLESS IDIOTS AND ALL UR FAMILY FOOLS AND BEGGER SAY AMEN,GOD CAN NEVER BLESS U COS U WILL BE ON GOING ON INTERNET ALL THE LAST DEATH OF UR LIFE FOR NOTTHING,U CANT NOT BE BLESS IN JESUS NAME,UR FAMILY WILL BE SUFFERING AND NOTHING WILL MOVE FOR U AND UR FAMILY.
JOBLESS GREEDY FOOL, U HAVE JOIN EDDY- NOGU BUT HE FAILED U ,U BETTER GO AND CARRY GUN AND SEAL AND DIED LIKE A CHICKEN BECOS I NO THAT U MUST BE A THIEF,JUST GO AND DIE ALL UR GANGS ARE DEAD BY BAKASI,ONE DAY IT WILL BE UR TURN OF EXECUTION BY FIRING ,U WILL BE HANG ON A TREE WHILE POLICE ,ARMY OR BAKASI WILL SHUT U ONLY ONE BULLET U FALL THAN AND DIE JOIN UR FAMILY IN HELL FIRE
IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERY THING THAT YOU SAID HERE WILL COME BACK TO YOU, TO YOUR MOTHER TO YOUR WIFE TO YOUR FATHER, IT WILL FOLLOW YOU TILL NEXT TOMORROW THAT YOU WILL DIE AND FALLOW YOUR SIN.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR WILL BE LIKE CAR THAT RAN ALL THE ROADS, AND NOT REST, YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR GIVEN DAYS, YOU WILL BE LIKE CAT AND RAT, YOU WILL DIE LIKE GOAT AND LIVE LIKE MALAMS, YOUR ARE SO URGLY AND WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? NO, DON’T LET ME TO LEAD YOU TO DEATH, IS BETTER THAT YOU STOP CONTACTING ME OR YOU WILL RUN MAD ONE DAYS.

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT, BLACK RIVER IN CALABA, THAT IS WHERE WE CAME FROM SO DON’T LET ME TO TAKE YOU THERE AND YOUR LIFE WILL SOME THING.

DON’T CONTACT ME AGAIN FOOL, AWU, POSI, ATURO,

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE CURSES BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY THE LORD I SERVE SHAME YOU THIS YEAR AND MAY THE LORD I SERVE MAKE SURE YOU GET A JAIL SENTENCE THIS YEAR... AMEN I N JESUS NAME... WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN INDIA ABI YOU NO DEY SHAME PEOPLE DEY TRAVEL YOU TRAVEL GO INDIA OF ALL PLACES AND YOU DEY TALK SAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR HEROIN AND COCAINE WEN YOU DEY PEDDLE FOR STREET ABI??? SHAME ON TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MAY YOU BE CRUSHED BY A HEAVY DUTY TRAIN IN INDIA MAY YOUR ENEMIES MAKE YOU MAD SO THAT YOU CAN GO ON THE TRAIN TRACK TO SEE YOUR WATERLOO... AGAIN - AMEN AMEN AND AMEN... OLOSHI PATAKI, ASENI BARO PLC, OBO OMO IBO BURUKU. IGO BETTER E GO BETTER NA IM MAKE IBO MAN DEY TAY FOR OSHODI... OLUYA OLORIKORO. ORI OLOWO TOBA SISE ALOWO, AMO ORI OLOSHI BITIRE TO BA SISE KO NI LA LAI LAI. NA SWEAT FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT YOU GO DEY SWEAT BEFORE YOU FIT EAT ONE MEAL A DAY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS... AMEN! I KNOW THAT BY OR BEFORE DECEMBER THIS YEAR YOUR FAMILY GO GO PRICE COFFIN FOR YOU... AMEN!

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS BULSHIT?

[email protected]
Quote:
All This of your Mama send it to her !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE MAKE I TELL U,IF U DO NOT HAVE ANY TIN TO DO U BETTER KEEP UR MUMU MOUTH CLOSE BECAUSE U NOR KNW WATIN PEOPLE TAKE PASS U AND U DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO START SAYING ALL THOSE TINS TO SOME BODY U DONT KNW AND SOME BODY WHO DID NOT TAKE FROM U,SEE LET ME TELL U,U ARE A BIG FOOL AND an idiot.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've made use of the down time to fire off some fresh insults.

[email protected]
Quote:
na u God go punish, fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A FOOL MR BELLO . YOU NO GET WORK ABI THAT WHY YOU DEY SEND THIS UP AND DOWN.. SO SHALL IT BE TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOU.. iDOIT

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Mr.Bello,
What is ur problem if somebody decides to be an internet fraudster?Do u know if he's chasing the bad guys?u curse like a frustrated idiot yet u claim to have made money or blessed tru the work.u talk like an insane person.Do u know dat u are cursing urself also?Guys went into this business not because of greed but because of poverty and unemployment.The people u shuld direct ur aggression at is ur political leaders who have given no place to the youths of the nation.How many of them have u sent mails to insulting them?A mail got to u via spam.Nobody wants to collect his fellow brother's money.If u are a REAL guy u shuld have just laughed at it.I get thousands of mails of such magnitude and discription.
So watch ur language because u dont know if i know u personally.Make boys no pay come pay u courtesy visit and make ur people mourn.Na ur ibo people dey go okija shrine for favours.u dont need to such places to get money.USE UR HEAD.There are thousands of talented young creative minds.Since u have made money as u claim,help others.
Cheers!
ONE LUV!
MY REGARDS TO UR WIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE WAY U WRITE AND BEHAVE SHOWS THAT YOU ARE AN OSU. OSU IN IGBO LAND IS
ONE WHO IS DEDICATED TO AN IDOL.

IF BY THIS AGE YOU STILL WORSHIP OKIJA IDOLS, U PLACE IS IN HELL.

EMBRACE CHRIST AND HAVE PEACE.

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU GAVE YOUR DEAD FATHER ANY MUGU TO KEPT FOR YOU?IDIOT.I KNOW THAT YOUR FATHER HAVE DIED LONG TIME AGO.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN THE NAME OF GOD AND WITH THE HOLY BLOOD OF JESUS I SEND THIS BACK TO YOU AND IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, ALL THAT IS IN THIS LETTER WILL BEFAIL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
I COVER MY SELF WITH HOLY BLOOD OF JESUS, GOD KNOW THAT I AM GOING YOUR KIND OF PERSON FOOD HERE IN MY PLACA.

[email protected] gave me a new quote for my siggy
Quote:
HELLO MR BASTARD,you i have nothing to tell you than,dig ah hole go ah head berry yourself and family.ok murder fucker.

[email protected]
Quote:
Since you have benefited from it ,So shall it be unto you in Jesus name, Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Bello,

Why are you so stupid that you can't be yourself, you took my maga and my money better, don't you think that you are blocking your future.

Are you the one whom his account number is being given to my maga

thanks for your stupid idea.

[email protected]
Quote:
the curses of an infidel bastard are the cause of his downfall.The curses shall not fall to the ground but return to his origin in jesus name.
Amen.silence speak so many words do you know that?
God bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY DEVIL VISIT YOU SOON TO YOUR DEATH. YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE, SINCE YOU CANNOT STAY ON YOUR OWN. YOU WILL REMAIN POOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. AND WHAT YOU SAY IN THIS MAIL GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. OZU GUYMAN.

OKU GA EREGBU GI

bIGGEST FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OF THE TIME.

For about the 20th time, [email protected] replies
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT ASHAEMED OF YOUR SELF SINCE YOUR MAMA DIED YOU HAVE NOT GO PUT HER FOR GROUD AND UR FATHER ALSO IS IN THE POINT OF DEATH AND YOU RE THERE SCREEMING IN PAINS OF ARTIRTIS HIV HAIDS

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more lads replied, but strangely enough, there is no CALVARY GREETINGS or COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS MAN ON EARTH AND YOU SHOULD
ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU ARE STILL LIVING, GOD IN HEAVEN
WILL SEND THUNDER FROM HEAVEN TO WEEP YOU OUT OF THIS
WORLD,U FOOL AND GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU
AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES DID NOT PERISH IN PLANE CRASH
THIS YEAR, WATCH MY WORD AND IT MUST SURELY COME TO
PASS. WATCH OUT, IS NOT OKIJA SHRINE WILL KILL YOU
BUT , THE ALA- OGBAGA IN MY STATE RIVER STATE WILL
DEFINITELY FISH YOU OUT THERE NEVER YOU ARE AND KILL
YOU FOOL AND USELESS
YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY AND IS ONLY THE DEATH PEOPLE
WILL COME FOR YOUR USELESS BURIAL TO ESCORT YOU TO
HELL FIRE WHICH YOU WILL BE THE CHIEF DEVIL TOILET
CLEANER,I DON’T HAVE TIME TO SPEND WITH SOMEONE VERY
STUPID AND FOOLISH LIKE YOU IDIOT THAT CALLS HIMSELF
BADLOCK. EVE NOT ADAMS BECAUSE RIGHT FROM THE BIBLE
YOU ARE A COMPLETE DECEIVER AND WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE
IN YOUR WICK AND USELES LIFE YOU ARE LIVING, SATAN
WILL SEND THE SAMLLEST WICK BIRD TO COME AND SUCK OFF
THAT YOUR NONSENSE AND DULL BRAIN OUT FROM YOUR BIG
FOR NOTHING HEAD AND REPLACE IT WITH SHE-SHEEP BRAIN
SO THAT YOU REMAINS MU-MU FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
my father is greater that you fucking father ok. and i command the thunder of the heavens to strike you dead in jesus name. manmade like you and you generrationsssssssssss foollllllllllll fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

[email protected]
Quote:
You see y Nigerians dont progress because of characters like urs.You will be dissapointed in no time.The bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm so my friend anything u say to me has an effect in ur life right now because i see it manifesting in ur life now and u will spend heavilly on things u can not give account of hospital will take all ur money this december and all that u wish ur enemies will come to u and ur enemies will shine and laugh at u this year u illitrate may guide u through ur predicaments

[email protected]
Quote:
U BORN BASTARD.GO AHEAD A COURSE YOUR *DELETED* .

WISH U THE BEST OF YOUR WICHES TO YOUR SELF.
THANKS
U MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR ADAM AM ALREADY A BIG BOY I MEAN A BIG BOY 4LIFE.
ONCE AGAIN I WISH YOU GOODLUCK AND BE CARE FULL YOU DONT KNOW IF I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU.I VE SENT YOU YOUR PRAYERS BUT I DONT WISH YOU THE SAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are the bigest fool

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ALMIGHTY GOD GO HELP US AS I SEE U, U BE CORRECT SCAMMER YOUR DECENDANT GO BE SCAMMER DEVIL SUCK UR BOMBOM IDIOT U NO GET MONEY Y U NO KEEP QUIET U JUST DEY YAB UR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
may this deceember be death heritage for ur generation.anu offia

[email protected]
Quote:
Because you have open your mouth and said that God will return all your causes to you i did you nothng and you call me mugu and anything you like your cause will follow you and your family you will non see good thing again in your life Amen. If you have cheated me before you will be cheated and be destroy in it

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR WRITER,

I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISHED ME IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEEEEEENNNN!!!!! AND SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
is like you mumu father don swear give you abi? You way be say candle wax dey commot 4 ur mama toto na him u dey follow me insult. u know say na you be the biggest basterd church rat like you. u think say na u chop money. Na lie u never see anmy thing na u and ur papa go die b4 next month. if you know whats good for you, go and confess now b4 that ur okija shrine strike u dead. u papa 1 eye ur mama wa dey fuck around like dog and come born you way be basterd all ur papa no see next mont biggest idiot like u.

take care and reply me if you know you really ate money as you think fuck you and ur mama smelling oussy.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ol boy, why you dey abuse your brother now? make we work together and in peace.
\
na waa for you O, make we work together noe and share money now.

I dey wait your reply.

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL I HAVE NOTING TO TELL YOU,THAN TO WISH YOU BACK ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A MADMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
do not worry yourself is just becuae your poor so pray for god to answer your pray any way i will just pray for God to hear your prays so

you can live more good life .just pray sha so that the poorness that lock up your brain to open soonest .

good day poor man

[email protected]
Quote:
why you fool like this ,mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
how are you?rift rat,you will die in abject poverty as fore fathers,great grand father,grand father and your father died.

work hard there is no food for a lazy man,you are just in the internet insulting people what for,are righteous ass,ass whole like you,let me

tell you days on earth are numberred.

Good bye forever ogbenyeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU,
BACK TO SENDER. OTO NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT KNOW YOU A SUCH FOOLISH PERSON THAT DO NOT HAVE WORK

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
dearest ogbenye,bastard like silly thing

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR THE LAST TIME STOP CONTACTING ME BEFORE IT WILL BE LATE FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Eze ewu, or whatever u call urself. Ur very stupid. So u have time to write such bullshit, i don't blame mumu like u. why not send this ur

message to ur senate or to your goverments to stop looting money away. Ewu u don't know that any country that has no mafian does not grow in

economy. Ask Italian. Mumu, ur famly has been curse with vooodoo.

Just look at urself and ur family, eating from hand to mouth becos of curse. I will distroy ur useless life with voodoo. U are gone, Just

look up what do u see, that is the begining. Eze ewu. Shameless idoit. People like u remain being all their life. When guys make money thing

beging grow Mumu,

Spamming carry gooooooooooo. As far as baba dey.

Who is EFCC, another system of stealing money, they are worst than rubbers, By now next week, your life will starte to reduce till nothing.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool ......

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE A REAL ILL LITTLE MONKEY.

WHAT'S YA NAME MUMU, ....BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SMELLS

[email protected]
Quote:
its very obvious you did not finish secondary school. well i pity you for that as you cannot get a good job and will always cringe and beg for help.

enjoy your miserable life you dreg of the society.

i pity your family i hope you will manage to send your children to school as your parents did not send you to one since they are stupid enough not to know the advantages of a qualitative education for their children.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dearest Ogbenye,

Back to sender in jesus mighty name amen,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Poverty has eaten deep into bone marrow.sorry and pray for deliverance.Good bye Ezibida this is the last i am reading your mail,so bother

yourself to write again.Bastard you have fuck all animals in Nigeria,Some body just told me that you are the junior brother of Cliford Orji,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE UR PAPA FUCK UR SISTER AND YOU WILL FUCK UR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
This is a Luck Day
Cheers

[email protected]
Quote:
Good day MUGU,

Thanks for your mail today; it is well noted and understood, I want you to know that you are not my God, and here in Nigeria no work and man will eat, so you can go to hell you evil, you don�t know any thing, many of white men are here talking our oil every day-day without nothing.

Making deals with the northerners, while we that have the oil go with nothing, any way I don�t want to tell you any thing but to let you know that I will take your name to black river in Calaba when I traveled home.

From next years you will see how your life will go, because if you are a child of God this is not the type of pray that you will pray for me,

you will ask God to show me a good thing so that I will live this, but you did not, I must take your name there and destroy your life for this.

I don�t believe in talking too much, but let see, if your death body will not see Nigeria next year, we will see who is who, did you thing that we use entry hand to do this job? See you that are why you are MUGU.

Any way let see what will happen and we will die if it is you or me, from today start to count how your brothers and your sisters and your mother and you father will die if they are alive.

I am through here

[email protected]
Quote:
IDOIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SMELLING BASTARD.
YOUR MOTHER IS A HARLOT AND YOU DON'T HAVE A FATHER.

YOU DON'T HAVE A HOME BEAST OF NO NATION.

I KNOW YOU VERY WELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
EZE AMANNAGI SIE, IWU EWU, OKA NMA NA ILOTARA ULO, MAKA OWEGI URU IBARA NA OBODO INDIOCHA

[email protected] appreciates nasty pr0n Wink
Quote:
DEAR BIG MAN,

NO GUY WEN DON CHOP DEY TALK LIKE A FOOL LIKE YOU, PRAYFOR GOD'S BLESSINGS BECAUSE I BELIEVE YOU ARE BROKE DATS WHY YOU ARE ACTING UP. BY THE WAY IS DAT YOUR WIFE'S PUSY, I THINK I HAVE BEEN THERE
BEFORE TOO WIDE FOR A BIG DICK.IDIOT

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@7o9 some great replies you have there.

I changed up my modality a bit --- results have been promising thus far

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND BE CONSUMED BY HOLY GHOST FIRE !!!!!!! DIE ! DIE!! DIE!!! DIE!!!! DIE!!!!! DIE!!!!!! DIE! ! ! ! ! ! ! DIE IN JESUS NAME ---BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
how much u get wey u dey shout ,real men dont shout ,i know u be just an ibo illitrate you cant even write correct sentence ,na people like you dey spoil job all your emails i don sen format to them so be ready .you imbercile

[email protected] sent a reply that contains about five different scripts we have sent out
Quote:
FOOL MR OBIO EZE,

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? IAM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. Yet another mugu copying the modality

ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA
CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN
NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR
GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND
YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU
MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A
COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON
AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A
LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT
YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL
REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN
CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA
MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU,
ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM
AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO
NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA

NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI
AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .
SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU.
NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO
IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM
UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH DEC. LIE
GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

U ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK.
GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.

GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF
YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE.

I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. BASTARD MR OBIO EZE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BUSYBODY IDIOT.
I NO GO BETTER FOR YOU.
I FORBID YOU BASTARD! DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! DIE!!!! DIE!!!!! DIE!!!!!1 DIE!!!!!!!OOOOOOOO.YOU MUST DIE.
ANIMAL WE DEY FOR BUSH. CARRY YOUR LOAD.
U NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHER. UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, REACH UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY N U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL. IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE. I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM FROM ENUGUEZIKE AND MY TOWN JUJU NO DEY PITY ANYONE WEY USE JUJU PLAY WITH HIM PEOPLE, SINCE YOU DON BVENEFIT FROM SCAM, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE PRINTED YOUR EMAIL AND HARD SAME SEND HOME, BU SURE YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS MONTH.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH, BECAUSE FROM TODAY IN YOUR DRAMS YOU WILL NOT HAVE PEACE AND SO SHALL IT BE TILL YOU DIE, BY THE END OF THIS MONTH STARTING FROM THIS NIGHT YOU WILL START HAVING BAD DREAMS, TRY AND LET SEE WHO IS WHO IN THE WORLD OF DRKANESS.

YOU WILL FIRST RECORD DEATH IN YOUR FAMILT THIS WEEK, AND THAT WILL BE A SIGN TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU ARE DOOMED, MAKE YOU TRY AND CHOP ANYTHING WEY YOU FIRT CHOP BECAUSE YOUR TIME IS UO ALREADY I PITY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

OGISHIIIIIIII

[email protected] performed an exorcism on me
Quote:
Eze,

Infact,I release you to satan to torment you because I does'nt know you from adams but you just wake up to address such a meanningless mail to my mailbox so lucifer will now start to torment you for you to know that life is not the way you take.Ibo people are so greedy that they can kill to get money so keep being in satanic bondage until you ask for forgivesness.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen Mr. Obio,

If you have reminded me of that of my Shrine, is better you start being prayerful from now, other you wait for my reaction on your statement, you must apologise to OGWUOKWA SHRNE..

ABARAEZE.

[email protected]
Quote:
It is only street hungry stupid boy can have time to write like a full grown fool, what on earth will make a normally human to write whom you don�t know like you did. It a petty u got it wrong man because what u have said will befall u and family.
Learn, I can be of help I have help so many like you starting with I am very sure u have no touch 100 thousand all ur life but all me boy has in one time or the other share 1m. Change what belong to you will never pass u come little and hungry fool.

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this rant an original?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ur name b like the robber that robbed me, bastard, dey there, local man, i am living big here in city of bangkok, come out and see what you never see, stupid idiot, were re u, when obansanjo ur stupid brother and other robbers dey shop money wey belong to you and i, na m, wey dey look my own for oyibo hand, u wan follow talk, u deserve to die, *DELETED*,
Dey der dey suffer, come and see what government is all about, u re in bush , in darkness, in hell fire, still gt mouth dey talk,
come and u pity people living in africa expecially ur mother land nigeria, i gt work, my work is to lie and eat, like every nigeria including u, mr honest man, Mr. work, u don dey work, wetin u fine for computer? fool, u don s money b4? i wish i c u life, boy, i go eat life.
bastard.
were U der?, dey dey shop money wey belong to you and i, u no gt mouth, wetin concern for my life? listen, boy, if man fit talk mak man die any were he is, guy, i no need to write, just make babatunde Amoda die nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
final, u own go finish, yes, bcos we no need sombody like u to exist, wetin b 419?
which 419 pass dey one our government dey do us, come out boy, come see life, common in Asia, I no fit talk say i b niger even inside church, because police go carry you, why? my government, all the bad bad tins wey don happen and the one way dey happen, who cause am, my government.

Come out, and see under 20, living in a good apartment like people wey dey live for una VGC, wetin b VGC, why d name is intimidating is because the envroment, were i am living, is fine, better, than una VGC but na workers, people wey dey sale mama put, u wan mak i show u pictures for u to belive?

cool down, come out, belive me, u go wan make all of them wey dey for government dieeeeeeeeeeee now now nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. ok

make i show ibb house, my money and ur money, boy, cool down for any nigeria wey dey do anything, na our government. beleive me, u need to waka and c tin and no u re in darkness, do u no what city means? look at lagos, look at abuja, were u wan look self, no place, no good road no light, i dey travel from bangkok to chang mai by road, 10hrs, from the beging to the end, is well tied road, with street light, and flowers at the middle of the road, u will see light from bkk to chang mai and good beautful city in the world,

from lagos to east, u know, this december, people will die because of bad road, and ur government care not, rather tony anieni will collect the money and put inside his pocket, orji uzo kalu will talk no body will support him, in china, a mnister was sentenced to death because he allowed fake drugs to enter in the country and he was executed, what is happening in Nigeria ur country?

Here in bangkok, a minister was sentenced to 112yrs imprisonment because he took bribe of $10,000 only.

Boy, here, u c meter on the pool of the electric, no body will steal it, come out and c that u re mad., u , re mad, because every day, you must shout, GOD PUNISH SOMEBODY,

You must say such thing every day in your life, since u re living in Nigeria, what a hell is that? were will i start?

no security, nothing why, government, here, condos, means, apartments, u know hw it looks like? no tall building in Nigeria is as good as condos people lives here, dey build condos with swimming pools, first class, gem houses, cafes, coffes stores, e.t.c, 25 stories building times 4, in one place, with flowers, that is were ordinary people are living, when u now said u want to go to there estates, guy, come and c wht i mean.

so shut ur fucking mouth up

see u

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer

That is a trophy Thumbs up Probably took him a few hours Laughing As far as I can tell, its an origional

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tweaked him again. Sadly, no lengthy rant this time, although this is still an intriguing idea and I wish to subscribe to his newsletter.

Quote:
English teacher, tank gods 4 u dat u stil live in zoo, ok, beaf, kanda, show boy, babatunde die nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
if u still talk again, bet m, i will show say obansanjo dey take person head watch television, m, go take u mouth, hand, eat rice, and ntin go happen,

ewu

Mr english teacher, teach me

c, am nt paying anytin, if u try m, ok, let c

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few more

[email protected]
Quote:
its very obvious you did not finish secondary school. well i pity you for that as you cannot get a good job and will always cringe and beg for help.

enjoy your miserable life you dreg of the society.

i pity your family i hope you will manage to send your children to school as your parents did not send you to one since they are stupid enough not to know the advantages of a qualitative education for their children. did not send you

I see you are an outcaste i opity you and your decendants as you will not be accepted in the society sorry you sacrificial animal

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Bello.

Thanks. As far as i am concern, you will die in hell and jail. No mattar i am from Isreal.

Martin

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you idoit,may remain a worthless nobody!

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see you are based in the east guess thats where you have lived all your life
and its affecting your thinking ,you know you are sick and you confessing how you are being fucked by dirty gay men,imagine how stinking your asshole is,fucking dirty ibo illitrate

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YUR POOR WRETCHED MOTHER WEY DEY FARM 4 VILLAGE. NA DEATH GO CARRY YU B4 DECEMBER AND NA ALL YUR NEIGHBOURS GO FUCK DAT YUR ASHAWO WIFE WEY YU KEEP 4 HOUSE WEY ALL HER PIKIN NO BE YUR OWN. I REPEAT GOD MUST PUNISH YU NAIL YU 4 GUTTER YU BASTARD WEY YUR PAPA BORROW MONEY NO FIT PAY.
BASTARD LOOSER LIKE YU. POOR WRETCHED MAN. NA WATER I GO DEY USE MY JEEP POUR YUR UGLY FACE. BEAST.

[email protected]
Quote:
I know that its only a fool igbo man like you will time to say this kind of silly things to your fellow igbo man.Look at you fool,do u like the way u look/do u like the way ur poverty stricken and poverty trapped family is/maybe you think that poverty is your entitlement so be it.Well i don have to waste my quality time on a sleaseball like you because your words has already given you our as an absolute fool.
Fool at forty

back to sender baback to sender back to sender back to sender ck to sender back to sender back to sender

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been giving the lads a hard time again, and I got a few upset with me Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION EVEN YOUR UNBORN GENERATION WILL SUFFER .

MUDRER FULKER.

DEVIL GO FUKL UR MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE UNTILL YOU ENTER 6 FIT.

DIE NEGER DIE BELLO DIE USMAN DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD AGAIN IN UR LIFE--- BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA NA BASTARD*** FUCK U

[email protected]
Quote:
COURS YOU THIS DAY WITH THE SPIRIT OF IKANKERI WILL TELL YOU WHAT SEVEN BOOK OF MOSES CAN DO OK EXEPT YOU APOLOGIZ TO ME I MOST SEE YOU IN MY MIRROW YOU CAN NEVER HIDE

MAY U NOT SEE GOOD THING N YOUR LIFE AGAIN, THUNDER OF HEAVEN WILL STRICK YOU TO DEATH MAY YOUR CAR KILL YOU AND YOU FAMILY THIS DECEMBER.

WERE EVER YOU MAY THE DEATH OF GOLOYAT MEET YOU MAY DIE OF OGUGU AND OKIJA SHRIN.

I PROMISE I WILL GO HOME FOR YOU AND REPORT YOU TO MY GODS AND YOU CAN NEVER HAE CHILDREN IN YOUR HAMND MAY YOUR HEAD REJECT MONEY IF YOU DRINK WATER YOU WILL DIE OGUWN WILL KILL YOU WITH OUT WASTING TIME.

SUDENING DEATH IS YOUR POTION GO GO AND YOU WILL DIE.

GRUERHTGUTGIUEIU IURTIUUEIRT UIURUTIYREUYT UREIUTREYT TIUREYT URET REUY TREIUY 8TEYIUREYTE URITYE UERYT URTYIEU UHTRYUI HUEUTY ERITY RIUYTURYT REYTIUY 9IUREYTIUR RSTIUY RE9IUTOIYT 9IURTY TRYRES TYE RTOIRERTRIT IORUTRIKTOIR RIIRIIRII 8RUTE RET 98RT R8T ITR OID OISDUGKU GIUOI GIUFDGZSOIUGIUSG GFDIUGIFDGIDHUF IUGYUFDYUGYIUFG UFDGFYUDV IUFDXYF

[email protected]
Quote:
u are honlygan

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE TODAY AND YOU DIE FIRST. DIE DIE DIE WITH HIV? I KNOW U HAVE HIV AND YOU WILL DIE AS YOU ARE SEEING THIS MAIL. EZE FOOL. YOU WILL NEVR SEE GOOD THING TILL YOU DIE

[email protected] replies me for the 5th time
Quote:
like i said you need to go back to school and learn english properly ,and also you need to go to the mental home because i can feel it that you are mentaly sick ,i hope you dont go rob the bank too cos you finacialy down and dead go to school fucking ibo illitrate

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Obio Eze"i am so suprise you are the beggest fool in the world u go remain in porvaty untill u die mumu ewu

[email protected] (would this be Mr. Rodgers, my kids would be so upset Sad )
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YUR POOR WRETCHED MOTHER WEY DEY FARM 4 VILLAGE. NA DEATH GO CARRY YU B4 DECEMBER AND NA ALL YUR NEIGHBOURS GO FUCK DAT YUR ASHAWO WIFE WEY YU KEEP 4 HOUSE WEY ALL HER PIKIN NO BE YUR OWN. I REPEAT GOD MUST PUNISH YU NAIL YU 4 GUTTER YU BASTARD WEY YUR PAPA BORROW MONEY NO FIT PAY.
BASTARD LOOSER LIKE YU. POOR WRETCHED MAN. NA WATER I GO DEY USE MY JEEP POUR YUR UGLY FACE. BEAST.

[email protected] answers me again Laughing
Quote:
PLEASE TELL YOUR MATHER THIS I WAS FUCKING YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I LEFT VILLAGE HOW AR YOU DING IT NOW PLEASE HELL ME KEEP YOU MAMA TOTO TILL I COME

TELL HER SHE IS A BASTERD. I GIVE YOU SEVEN DAYS DICK WILL FALL.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Insult recipients were lazy bois recently.

[email protected]
Quote:
But why are you invoking curse on yourself by calling the name of these two great men of God?What has they to do with email?Please,face your life and change from your evil ways.I have a lot of things doing so I have no time for people that look for unnecesary things on the internet.By your action i can see that you are jobless that was why you could attach such meaningless message .May you be forgiven.

@tdg67, I hope your email pals don't mind a few more kind words Evil or Very Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic