SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YouTube version now available: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k9LmLjONwc

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Laughing Words fail me! Laughing Brilliant stuff!!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exellent fake driving! Laughing Good stuff, SP! Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't breath! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the original scene from the film that I sent to him, along with the original dialogue written down for him to memorise:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l2q4NPa56v0

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha, okay, the video is absolutely amazing.... loved the music video. 5 out of 5 stars.

The Hijack scene, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah! Not quite as good. I give it a 4.8 out of 8.

This guy has talent!

(NOT!)

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
fashmo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure u ain't paid him Shocked

The correction regarding your gender is noted.
The word sir is an official rerm used as a mark of respect irrespective of sex

Send to me your private phone number so as to enable me talk to you earball to earbell

Easter Egg 2013United Kingdom x 2
Italy x 1 Wheel of Rome
Netherlands x 1
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha!!!! A cap gun? That is priceless........ Smile

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great! But if you want to slap, there were no closeups of the bus driver crying in the hijack part.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very true Mr Mugu, but by the same token, the "hysterical" passenger closest to the back of the bus more than made up for it.

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimmy Jazz wrote:
Hahaha!!!! A cap gun? That is priceless........ Smile

ImageImage
Quote:
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Now you know what the mugu should do next. Laughing
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call the Institution. What a bag of whacked out adults. Imagine...... nevermind.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The song is actually quite nice...I can overhear his imperfections, well, Lu7h3r is going to take care...erm... 5 days ago? Wasn´t Oct. 4th supposed to be the big day?
Laddie, whatever he is called, looks even uglier when he wants to sing a cheerful song. (Or is it that I am angry anyhow because I have had no summer here anyway?!? His singing suits my summer mood in a close way.) . The video is beeeautiful - great lad work!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandie sent him an email saying the video was crap, and told him he had to do it again Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

What the fuck have you done, Luther and the film producer in the UK are going nuts over the video you sent, I have now seen both videos, and the first thing I thought to myself when watching them was, oh my fucking god, that looks horrible, I liked the , that was very good, although that was the least important of the 2 videos you made, you made the song video in a small transit van, that was the really important video, are you crazy sending things like that to producers?

Honestly sweetheart, the producer went ape shit when he saw it, Luther is fuming about it as well, he says you have made him look very stupid after he told them how great you are, why oh why did you use a small transit van? And not only that, whoever videoed it was useless, most of the time the camera was not even on you, they were filming the friggin dashboard, for crying out loud, it was a terrible video, it's a good job you were not actually driving the van in most of the video, because you might have had a ghastly accident on that expressway. (I had to get that little quip in Very Happy)

If you had any sense, you would have used the yellow bus that you used in the hijack scene, you could have quickly painted that with red powder paint, sung the song, recorded it and then washed the red paint of, powder paints dissolve in water, that's what you should have done, you have let everyone down this time, the producer is demanding that you do the song again properly, Luther told me to tell you that you had better do it properly or you can forget about coming to the US, he said if you let him down again, you can stay the hell in Nigeria, so you have to do it again baby, please, please, please do it again, or you might not be allowed to come here, and I love you with all my heart and want to be with you, I have been trying to call you many more times, but all I get is the same damn message saying I can't get through, are telephones always like this in Nigeria? This is turning in to a nightmare, please get things sorted as quickly as possible.

Please get back to me as soon as possible, you have not replied to my last email yet, so read that one first, I love you so much darling.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

The lad replies to Brandie saying he will do his best to retake the video with a better bus:

Quote:
Subject: I INFORMED YOU!

My Love,

Truely, to be candid, my spirit is very low as I read your mail. I told you in a previous mail of the difficulty I was having then of getting a bus. You told me that I should use any bus that comes in handy. In Nigeria here, we call all these transit vans buses. I didn't tell you that what I can lay my hands on was a transit van, though. Well, there is nothing I can do now other than to try again. I will have to look around to see if I can accomplish this project as you want it. At least Luther and the producer liked the music! I will see what I can do. My only problem now is financial constrainst. But, I will try to do something as soon as possible.

However, I went through a lot of difficulties before I was granted the permission to use that bus for the film. I will have yo go back to them now to plead if they would agree/allow me to paint the bus with any colour... even with the paint that could be washed away after making use of the bus... I will try! If they should refuse... I will try first. For now, I will concentrate and do this to the best of my knowlegde so that everybody, especially you, will be happy.

God! I thought I am through with this project. Anyway, I will make you happy. The telephone companies in this country called Nigeria are most times in disarray. They will so frustrate their customers that you will regrate even having a phone in the first place. The Network is very bad. But, it seems to be getting better by today. If you try again you might get through... I recieved a call from a relation from outside this country today. I will not wait to hear your lovely voice again. Probably, that will lift my soul again. I will not disappoint you in whatever way... I will do this job. How do you see the music?

My Love, I would have loved to say more here but, I must leave now to see what I can to do to rectify this problem. I will only be myself if I statisfy all and sundry and fulfill all requirements. I will have to go. But, just bear in mind that I still love you with all my heart.

Still reply as soon as possible so that I will have the strenght to carry on with this last part of my project.

With all my love,

xxxxx.

The lad replied to GWB with the new larger photos, you can see from his email just how much trouble he had to go to, in order to take these new photos, including paying bribes to security people at the factory and threats of arrest by riot police, which means more of scammers money wasted Very Happy. He explains it was fortunate for the delay due to the bad video, because he would have not been able to go to the US on October 4th as planned, Nigeria have changed their passports and that's causing him problems as well, great timing for me Laughing

When he sends the new video to the UK, he can send the shown in the photo as well, just to bump his courier costs up a bit more Very Happy:, I like the line in the last paragraph, where he says, I will have to leave now to see how I can make a red bus matrialize from nowhere Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: ...WAYS AND MEANS!

Your Excellency,

I had to wait to finish the assignment before writing a mail to you.

I really had to turn into an amature, untrained detective to able to get the what I wanted... though it was not at all easy. I discovered that the VW factory has been sold... to use their word, privatizied. The bidders are not the actually the new owners of the of the factory. From all indications, there is a ' as a front. They, the bidders', have been given the go ahead order to occupy the factory. They have brought in some brand new cars but they have not started operations. They are very much conscious of the fact that their big secret might leak any moment. This made the few staffs still attached with the old VW to get angry with the new owners.

The old staffs' salary are now supposed to be paid by the new owners of which they are not paying at all. It was on this I had to capitalize; money channged hands but not without a fight. The so-called operations manager of the new owners of the facility tried all his possible best to stop us from taking a photogragh with the logo and insignia of the VW, treatening to call the riot poloce men that are guarding the new cars to throw us out. We had to withdraw the first day. I went back and spoke with the personel manager of the old VW and he took me to the security officer, who inturn called one of his security boys and gave him instructions. It was then I was told to select few of my friends to come back on a sunday morning when most will not be around to take the pictures... still, we had to be very fast and leave as soon as possible so that soldiers in patrol and the riot police men will not turn up and make things difficult. However, after all the strugglles, we got what we wanted.

So, Sir, here we are with the pictures! I had give the three pictures taken so that, maybe, a selection might be taken out of the three. I hope this ones is better than the former ones. I also hope it will do the fuction why it was requested for. It has not been easy all these while. But, I had to try my best to make sure I succeed.

However, I just got a mail from Brandie this morning. There is a problem. I was told to use a red big bus to video the song. I searched all over for a red bus but, could not find any. It would have been a lot easier for me if the wife of owner of the bus that was at the background of the first video I sent had not denied me access to the bus at the dieing minute. The only red bus I saw belonged to the state government of Lagos. They said I have to pay them #25,000 (twenty thousand Naira) equivalent to $200 dollars per 30(thirty) minutes. I can not afford such money. I sent a mail to Brandie then informing her of the incapacitation. She instructed that I should use any red bus. I was able to fine a small transit van(this I was meant to understand from the mail she sent presently. In Nigeria here, we call transit van buses).

Now, she is saying that Luther and the producers of the music in the UK is very angry; that I have to find a way to do the video of the musicals again. Well, since he knows the date he gave for our coming to the US, and at the same time ordering for a remake of the video, there is nothing I can do than to have patience and fight on to success.

Moreover, the Nigerian Immigration Service just recently decided to change the face of all International Passport of all Nigerians. This made them to stop issueing new passports. This affected some of the menbers of the choir. So, had it been it were to be that the date for the travellings still remained on the 4th, it wouldn't have been possible. This delay now will give us the time to get ourselves more ready. I will have to send the comprehensive list as soon as possible.

I will have to leave now to see how I can make a red bus matrialize from nowhere if that should be the case at this juncture. I hope I have given a clear picture this time around. May God continue to give us all the patience and the strength to fight on to the end. God bless you.Till I hear from you. Remain blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

These are the new photos:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahaha! Brilliant!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reposting due to this post being lost overnight, good job I have all emails saved and formatted in html ready for publishing at the end Very Happy.

GWB mailed the lad, asking him to send the banner to the UK.

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email, sorry for the delay in replying to you, I have been busy lately.

The new photos are much better than the last photos you took, although they could have been a bit clearer, maybe the camera lens was dirty or the person taking the photos moved slightly as they took the photo, which is a shame, but they will suffice.

I sent an email to Brandie today, and she replied a few moments ago, she tells me that you are going to remake the bus song, I must say, I admire your fortitude, you are one hell of a hard working man, more power to your elbow. She said she was going to mail you after sending her email to me, so she might have mailed you by now.

When I received Brandie's reply, a thought occured to me, as the photos you sent were not perfectly clear, and due to the fact that the banner is so well made, as you will be sending a new video to the film people in the UK, I suggest that you send the to the UK along with the video in the same package, the headquarters of the is in the UK, and Brandie had a word with the film company producer called, , he has kindly offered to receive the banner and forward it to the owners club on my behalf, so when you next contact Brandie, please remind her that you will also be sending the banner to the UK at the same time.

I am flabbergasted at the lengths you had to go to in order to take the photos, the mind boggles that there could be so many obstacles in the way of taking a simple photo, it sounds like it was a complete nightmare for you, but again, you have shown how resilient you are in getting things done, you my friend, are one of a kind, you never cease to amaze me!

I have an emergency meeting to attend to right now, so I will end my email here, thanks again for all your hard work.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Brandie mailed him, she has been ordering some more expensive items in his name, that is sure to please him, he hates extravagance Very Happy.

Quote:
Hiya baby,

Please don't feel down, lift your spirits up, I am with you in mind and spirit, and soon to be in body when you get here, or should I say, you will be in my body Smile

You have no idea how happy I was when I heard you were going to look for a proper red bus or paint the yellow bus red, I so want to be with you, every day longer that I have to wait for you to be with me, is tearing at my heart, I was worried when they said they wont let you come to the US if you didn't remake the video, I want you so bad babe.

I know the difficulty you said you were having in finding a red bus, so when I told you to use any bus, except you used a van, not a bus, I was not to know that you call vans busses in Nigeria, how could I have known that, vans are small, busses are huge, that's all I know, if you called a van a bus over here, people would think you are some kind of crazy man Smile

Thanks for explaining how bad the telephone companies are over there, it's no wonder that I can't get through, maybe you can get a new sim card with a different telephone providor and send me the new number, I got fed up trying to call your other number and not being able to get through, it was really annoying me, I slammed my phone down and when I did that, I chipped one of my nails, that really freaked me out, so I had to get my nails done again, what annoyed me most was that I had them done the day before I chipped my nail, what a waste of money, oh well, once you are here, i will never have to worry about money again, which reminds me, you never mentioned the bed photo that I sent to you, did you like our new bed and the other things I told you I had bought in your name?

I ordered a load more things for our new house, you wont believe this, but there was a sale on at the bathroom merchants, and you know how a normal toilet is small, well they have now invented a new thing called a "", it's about two thirds the size of a full size bath, it's made of expensive Italian marble, with a seat in the middle and a large hole in the middle of the seat base, so you can sit down and do your toilet, and next to the seat is a gold shower attachment and gold taps, so you can take a shower whist going to the toilet, it's supposed to save time when you are getting ready to go to work or go out, as you can do both things at the same time, isn't that a crazy idea, and the best part, in the sale, it was only priced at $80,000, that's half the price it is supposed to sell at, but it's a special offer as it's a new invention, so I bought 2 for $80,000 each, which would have been the cost for the price of just one, so there is one for you and one for me, my is made of white marble with the gold fittings, and to remind you of Nigeria, I ordered yours in green and white marble, the same colours of the nigerian flag, cool huh Smile, it's on order now, I said you will be paying for them when you arrive.

Something else I ordered, I don't know if you have these in Nigeria, it's a sort of sundbed machine, you know like the sunbeds you lie on with the flourescent tubes to get a nice tan, well this one I ordered, you don't lie down on it, it has a door that opens, you walk inside and there are flourescent tanning tubes from ceiling to floor, it's about 25 feet in length by by about 25 feet in width, there is a bar inside it, and a TV, CD player, DVD player, huge speakers to chill out to the sounds, and it's got a damn pool table inside as well, you can stay in there for hours, get a tan, get drunk, listen to music and play pool, how friggin cool is that, some of these machines are so expensive if you buy the top of the range model, it's like up to $1 million dollars for that one, but no way would I expect you to pay that much for one, that would be soooo extravagant, so what I did was got the next one down from the top of the range, which only costs $700,000, that might sound a lot to you, but they do install it in your home for free, they even give you a bottle of champagne for free with it, we will open that when we first use it, I ordered it yesterday, they said you can pay when you get here.

I got an email from President Bush today, I mentioned about what you were up to and I replied back saying you were doing a new video with a proper red bus, he replied back to me saying you made him some banner, and he wants you to send it over to the UK when you send the producer the video, I had a word with the producer, he was fine with that, he will pass it on the the people in the UK, something like that anyway, so send that over when you have made the video.

Bye for now darling, don't forget to send me your new phone number, I long to hear your voice again, come close to the computer screen, closer, closer baby, kiss me, let me feel your kiss XxX

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder what this fool is doing. Razz

I'm like Brandie, the nail breaking would have angered me. Mad

Can't wait to here! Cool

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow, my lad managed to find a big red bus Very Happy, and has made another video, it was sent via FedEx today, should be in the UK on Thursday, he also sent the with it, sweet as Very Happy:

Quote:
Subject: EXPECT THE PACKAGE...

My Love,

I have sent across the package with the banner included for the Mr President today being the 15th of october, 2007. The tracking number is xxxx xxxx xxxx, the ID number is: xxxx. I used my normal means of sending across packages: FedEx International Air Waybill. It should be with the recipient by thursday the 18th morning.

I hope everyone will like video this time around. I succeeded in using the red big bus this time. It was a heculian task but I thank God I got it at last. Your last mail was really a consolation to my state of mind. It has not been easy.

I would not want to stay long here. I really need to go get some rest. As I mentioned above, I included the banner in the package so that they will deliver it to its destination as Mr President requested. I will write you comprehensively when I see your reply to this mail and the accceptance of this last job.

I still love you with all my heart. Till I hear from you. My phone is working better now. You can try it now so that I will hear your melodious and angelic voice again. The number is still, +23480-30xxxxxx. I waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

With all my Love,

xxxxx.

He mailed GWB to let him know the banner is on the way, he sounds quite tired, this must be taking it's toll on him Twisted Evil

Quote:
Subject: I HAVE SENT THE BANNER ACROSS!

Your Excellency,

I thank you very much for your last mail.

I would have replied before now, I was busy with the remake of the musical video. I have finished it. As you directed, I have sent across the VHS video with the banner inclusive to the UK. This is the tracking number of the FedEx Airbill: xxxx xxxx xxxx. The ID form number is: xxxx. It was sent today the 15th of october, 2007, to be expected on the 18th being thursday (morning).

I hope they would not complain again. I tried my very best to get the Big red bus for the remake of the musical video. It was not an easy task to accomplish but, I had to try my best to make sure I deliver to the best of my ability. I am waiting for them to recieve the package and then give their 'verdict' on this 'matter'!!!

Probably, Sir, it will surely be when they have recieved the video and accepted it that Luther will give the next date for our coming to the US. Only that some of the members of the choir are still waiting for the clearance of their passport from the Immigration Service. I hope they will all get them by the end of the month or the first week of next month. But, all things been equal, we would be ready by this time mentioned.

Sir, I really need to get some nap. I have to leave now. I am waiting for your reply. Till I hear from you. May the Good Lord continue to protect you in all your endevours. Remain blessed.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yoohooo...more videos, more music, more fun!!! Can�t wait Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Words fail me. Tremendous.

Couldn't GW Bush ship him a bus to use? Of course, he would have to travel to pick it up, but it should arrive with a full tank of gas and some travel money. That would solve his bus problem.

Nicely done.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're not worthy! bow_down

Can't wait for the new and improved Red Bus video... what's next... The Wiggles? Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope I can find that special dress. Cool

SP, I don't want this to ever end. Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How much has numbnuts spent on shipping alone, now? Its got to be a pile of cash!

I look forward to seeing the video!

You are amazing!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The video and banner have arrived, Shiver will be collecting them later this evening and uploading the video a couple of hours after that jump_4_joy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic