SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see this!

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver said he will collect the videos and music CD first thing tomorrow morning, and hopefully have it uploaded later that day Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooh, a tease! It's like a trailer

"Coming soon, to a computer near you, a drama remeniscent of Gone with the Wind, starring GW as the bumbling entrepeneur, Brandie as the hot to trot seductrix, with the participation of the Nigerian Village People, and now, a re-enactment of Dirty Harry, by the same people who bought you "YMCA (the African version"). With a cast of dozens, set in exotic locations, all revolving around one small time crook who dreams of being a big time producer, and having his small time willy expanded, BIG TIME, this is the event you will not want to miss! Available exclusively at fore juan nein Eater!"

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh Sad tomorrow? And I have a weekend away from the computer ahead of me - couldn´t have happened at a worse time...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be fun! Very Happy

How much money has this lad spent on banners, videos, and Fedex charges by now? It has to be a small fortune. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another night sitting in front of the computer waiting for the video Beer Have a beer on me for everyone who is waiting! Great work SP, this lad is one in a million!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a front row seat and already purchased the pop-corn and coronas. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juan, not sure of the full costs yet mate, I will quote a previous post I made quite a while ago:

Quote:
A few people have asked me how much the lad has spent so far, well, I have no idea how much it has cost him for the printers and the silk for the banners, silk can't be that cheap even in Nigeria, can it? Although he did say the previous silk steelers banner, plus the were not cheap and he put the customs value at $120, he will no doubt have had to pay his friend in the police force for the beret as well

Then there is the recording studios which he had to pay for at least twice (now 3 times), plus the CD's and the videos etc, all I can confirm is that his shipping costs alone, so far, amounts to, 29,484 Nigerian Naira = £182.01 = €268.13 = $360.59. Right near the end of the bait, I will ask the lad for a full itemised bill of all his outlays so that I can repay him those costs, I don't want him thinking about it at the moment Wink

This new video and CD will cost the same as the first video and CD he sent, which was 7644 Naira = £30.04 = $61.03 = €43.04, giving us a grand total for shipping costs alone to £212.05 = €311.17 = $421.62 and that does not include the new Volkswagen banner he had made, I have a good mind to ask him to send that to the UK as well Laughing

He thinks he is going to the US on October 4th, but he has not yet given GWB the updated choir list, when GWB gets that, he will say the visas and will be ready in about 3-4 weeks, which is well past the date that the producer wants him there Twisted Evil, I will ask him for a fully itemised bill once he replies.

[edit]

Those figures are incorrect, I didn't include the last banner he sent, at that time it was:

Quote:
Here is the shipping receipt, it cost him N10,934 Naira to send this one = $85.76 = £43.03 = €63.99, that brings his total shipping charges so far to: N40,418 Naira = £225,04 = €332,12 = $446,35

So the total for shipping charges only, is:

N48,062 Naira = £255,08 = €375.16 = $507.38

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let you guys know I have the Video and CD in my hands now. I'll convert the video tape to an Internet friendly version later this evening. I have just converted the CD audio track to MP3 and given the link to SP who will shortly publish it I'm sure. You're in for a treat; the song is great Smile

I haven't had chance to look at the video tape yet as I only got my hands on it about 4 minutes ago and I have to drag the video VCR from my son's room later.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get dressed for the show. jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the help with this again Shiv Thumbs up

For your musical gratification, here is mugu boy singing, , get your dancing dress on, Corona Laughing:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/shiver.419/holiday.mp3

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries for me for you-ou

I love the accent! He did not quite reach the high notes Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure I can hear other people in the background, laughing or whooping Very Happy

Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are right SP i could hear them, at one point it sounded like a duet.
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Job!

I hope he didn't pay the producer any money, the playback is plainly awful and was obviously done between tea and dinner.

Fortunately he will be able to work with Luther soon. Or will he? Laughing
fashmo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top quality song

The bus scene with summer holiday your inspiration

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lClCwdedHR4

A top quality show funny even after 20years plus

Keep up the good work Dubya

The correction regarding your gender is noted.
The word sir is an official rerm used as a mark of respect irrespective of sex

Send to me your private phone number so as to enable me talk to you earball to earbell

Easter Egg 2013United Kingdom x 2
Italy x 1 Wheel of Rome
Netherlands x 1
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I just saw the video! GREAT JOB! I'll upload the unedited footage very shortly so you can all get to see it. I'll then re-edit it together in the next day or so to make it prettier to look at.

Give me about an hour to convert the video tape and I'll be back Smile

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool you're not giving much away, Shiv, were the vids good quality and the content good?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Laughing Laughing

And this guy really believes he has enough talent to make it as a big star??? Man, he's deluded!

Great job, SP! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahaa! BRILLIANT! I like it, but I still think that YMCA (African version) is sthe best. This is still fantastic!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quality is pretty good SP. It's a little bit hissy in parts, but on the whole he's done a really good job, especially on the bus hijack scene!

I'm just re-encoding now, and should be ready to upload in a few minutes.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet as, can't wait to see the hijack scene Twisted Evil

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm uploading it as I write. I'll put up two versions. A high res downloadable version (34 meg WMV) and a YouTube version for those who might have problems playing it.

By the way, don't blame me for him not lip-syncing to the tune properly, it's his fault. In the final edit I will dub the CD audio version and sync it properly Smile

Download link will appear here in approx 6 minutes Smile

Last edited by Shiver Metimbers on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Download link is here: EASTWOOD It's a zipped WMV file.

YouTube link will appear once it has processed.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing, didn't reckon much to the video, apart from seeing some of the Lagos street life, good to see, but he nailed the hijack scene, excellent Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic