SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Accidentally Sent E-Mail" Trick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was just the summary page, eh, J Dog? Very Happy

That gives me an idea, I have online 100 pages of the most dreadful legalese, Vietnam's Regulations for Contract Tenders, translated into English by someone with only a passing acquaintance with the language, sounds ideal for the Accidentally Sent E-Mail (ASEM) v2 modality.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Normally I do a brief check on my mugus to slightly tailor my accidental letter to their needs (well, my needs) - generally I pick a country where they don't reside, just to see if I can get them on a safari.

Well, this weekend, I wrote a script to do a mass accidental mail of mugus, and I didn't bother doing any checking. My letter talked about sending a donation to Togo, and it just happens that one of the lads I mailed was from that country.

He must have thought he'd hit the jackpot, because he's immediately started with the demands:

jeff anikom wrote:

Dear Erik,

Thanks for your mail response to my message to you,I can see how serious you are in this project,From the rules of the western union here in lome togo,we can not take more than 7 to 10 thousand Dollars,but you have to send to me $7000.00Dollars first thing this morning as soon as you recieve this mail,as i will like to arrange some certain things today with the money,then after the arrangement by tomorrow i will send to you the account information you will use to pay the remaining ballance,
so as soon as you make the payment kindly funish me with the informations ,the control number of the money and the senders name,

meanwhile the question to the money will be(who is your saviour answer,jesus)(send it with the name of my secratary(Miss patricia isokpunwu lome-togo.

thanks as will be waiting for the informations as soon as you send it,

Regards,

Father Domesticus

The lazy bastard didn't even both making up a fake account. I'd pull him up over this one, but that would reduce the chances that he continues on with it.

If he thinks I'm sending this money to Lome, he's got another thing coming. He's going to have to go to the other end of the country, at the minimum.

Kabila's 419 World
Dirk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks J-Dog that stuff is gold!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

That was just the summary page, eh, J Dog?

I don't remember. I just googled "fire safety checklist" and grabbed the first lengthy document I saw. I substituted "Orphanage" for "Workplace" in some of the headers. If you read the actual verbage, you can tell it is describing factories and workplaces that have equipment and chemicals on the premises. The document I sent is not even remotely describing orphanages or a residential setting and that makes it even funnier.

Kabila's lad is astute and didn't miss a beat. Notice how "Jeff Anikom" begins by dictating terms to Cartemann for $7,000. This is an experienced guyman who wants to seize the moment by using time pressure. The experienced guys always use time pressure and Kabila has a real player on his hands.

This is where you cite prior requirements the to which the true recipient had agreed in your earlier e-mails and then just bury the lad in whatever forms or questionairres you can find.

A 100+ page document of trading rules with Viet Nam is most excellent. Although Kabila offered money for Togo, the prior correspondence must have indicated that the recipient agreed to trade goods with Viet Nam to get part of the aid monies. The trick is structured such that you can invoke any imaginary conditions from the past to force the pushy, grabby, lying Jeff Anikom's of the world to comply with demands for long reports in order to even get close to the money.

As I said, I am using a "splitting tactic" where I split off $2500 which they think they can get immediately while $22,500 is held in abeyance. The $2500 is the Wuxfer play for the lazy conmen who will settle for a quick payday while the remaining $22,500 is to tempt those who will work and write long reports. I have no takers so far for the $22,500 other than that lame "cut and paste" attempt -- and how dare they use my own tactics against me! However, all of the crooks are citing reasons why I "most urgently" must send the $2500 at once.

The letter I received from one of my crooks and posted in blue highlighting
was rejected by the Bible Society for being too short on details and specifics and then I added a requirement for an emergency lighting report in addition to needing the fire extinguisher bids. I mean, we need the orphans to be safe and so the Bible Society is just watching out for the kids. In my antics, I am cynical like a politician and so I insist on all of these reports on safety "for the sake of the children." This paints the lads into a corner, for who can argue with me over the safety of children?

Hey! Welcome to the Western World! I just received the lengthy US Census form that I am required by law to complete and return. This inane officialdom and the drudgery of reporting is what we have to live with in the Western World, so why not share the monotony of reports and the filling out of long forms with those who would swindle us?
BlackBread
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey! Welcome to the Western World! I just received the lengthy US Census form that I am required by law to complete and return.

In the UK 'Jedi Warrior' was a popular religion in the last census ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received an e-mail with a subject line which read:

Quote:

I EXPECT YOUR RESPONSE

Here is the letter from "Pastor Ekwalla":

Quote:

Dear: Bishop Abernathy.

I got your mail and must say a very big thank you, I will have your request reach to my secretary once he gets back, as regards to the money please I will like to have it send directly to the account which I will send to you in my next mail.

I really appreciate your effort and good gesture, please do reply to enable me have the account sent to you.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ekwalla.

My Reply:

Quote:

Dear Pastor Ekwalla:

Greetings to you in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please send me your a/c information and also the written Fire Safety Report that we discussed in our e-mail of 29 May 04. Chukwa made me aware that your old computer crashed last week and so I am re-sending the Bible Society Fire Safety Bulletin

My letter to you of 29 May 04 made it quite clear that the $25K would not be released to you until you provided the Safety Committee of the Bible Society with an overview of the orphanage safety systems for the children as required by UNICEF. We will begin with the issue of fire safety at the orphanage. Please read and review the following Bible Society Fire Safety Bulletin, Issue #8. You will then need to provide me with a written response to all of the questions and issues raised in Issue#8 before monies can be released to you:

BIBLE SOCIETY FIRE SAFETY BULLETIN. ISSUE #8 -- ORPHANAGES
FIRE SAFETY AT ORPHANGES

<LONG DULL BULLETIN>

Pastor Ekwalla, once the Safety Committee is satisfied, we can arrange for the transfer of the $25K. I am sure you can understand our obligation to God and responsibility to society to ensure our orphans are safe in the new orphange.

I look forward to reading the detailed Fire Safety Programme. I remind you that you promised to e-mail me your written Fire Safety Programme to me by 01 July 04 and the deadline approaches. If you need an more time, I can give you more time to complete the written Fire Safety Programme, but I must have it before I transfer the money. Please let me know the status of the written reprort as I have a meeting with the Finance Committee tomorrow. If your plan is near completion, the Finance Committee will budget the $25,000 to be released to you in July.

I have noted your a/c information and so everything is ready. I can make the transfer when you complete your assignment. You are now the one who is holding up our plans and I urge you to work harder to finish what needs to be done.

Yours in Christ,

Bishop Abernathy

When Bishop Abernathy says, "You are now the one who is holding up our plans and I urge you to work harder to finish what needs to be done," it places the complete burden on the crook for the Fire Safety Report. It places all of the blame for the money not being transferred on Pastor Ekwalla, whom he is now impersonating. So Bishop Abernathy can now deny the funds while assigning complete and total blame to Pastor Ekwalla.
And if a report is forthcoming, it can be bureaucratically picked to pieces and endless requests for corrections can be made.

Assuming the crook takes the bait, this strategy is one of the best hamster wheels in scambaiting.
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, now this one is just a classic:

maryamm kabir wrote:

Subject: Re: ALWAYS DEMAND FOR THIS CODE:OKPU

Dr,Erik,
How are you doing?hope you are doing alright.thank you for your kind support to the parish and church.

I will be sending you all required documents for the transfer of the money.
the photos of the site where the hospital will be built and the plans.

Dr, it has come to our notice that alot of fraudsters are now on net trying to dupe people of there properties and wealth please be careful.who ever writes you,please demand for this code and if he does not bring it,is not me ok. the secret code is okpu.please always deman for it,if the person or group of persons writing did not provide it,then its not me writing.this will help us achieve our
aim.

Thank you and God bless you.

Father,Domestiques.

Oh, there's lots of fraudsters on the net trying to dupe me, are there? Please tell me more.

50 points for the neat trick of introducing a password to make sure that the real Father Domesticus will be exposed as a fraud, should he ever email me.

Minus several zillion for sending it out under the name "maryamm kabir".

Kabila's 419 World
Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J. Dog wrote:
Remember that fires start when a source of ignition comes into contact with combustible material

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"i will like to come to the holy baiting"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dr, it has come to our notice that alot of fraudsters are now on net trying to dupe people of there properties and wealth please be careful.who ever writes you,please demand for this code and if he does not bring it,is not me ok. the secret code is okpu.please always deman for it,if the person or group of persons writing did not provide it,then its not me writing.this will help us achieve our
aim.

That is quite funny, Kabila. Your lad wants to cut off the real Father Dosmesticus and yet here he runs the risk of you asking a lot of questions. I always wonder why the lads raise the subject of fraud when we never mention it: Methinks thou doth protest too much, maryamm kabir!!!

Be sure to consistently forget to use the code word and then, we he insists on the code, ask him why he, as a Christian, is so suspicious and paranoid -- especially towards his superiors! Then bitchslap him in the name of Jesus!
Dirk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Whats the rule Rules 3 through 5.56.C will also apply. Expansiate.

How do I answer this?
Draco
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can 'expansiate' all you like on that one Smile

I think someone mentioned milking a he-goat in an earlier post - i'd like a picture of that! Wink

Or you could start getting suspicious about his spelling and grammar and make him jump through hoops to prove his is father so-and-so... eventually you'll have him so glad that you may have over-looked that he's a scammer he'll be eating out of your hand - and of course the church doesn't have a photo of him and the building site - the parisioners (who are kindly providing his donation) would like to see where all their money is going... and various signs pointing out the new 'rectumory' and 'I love rectumoring bishop whatsisname'....

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His is= He is.......OMG I'm starting to type mugu! I've been at it too long....

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff Anicom comes through Smile

jeff anicom wrote:

Dear Eric,

Thanks for your mail and urgent respond,Realy i was trying to put things in order as you have allready arrang for the peojct to complete this building to the glory of God,also i'm sorry for late reply it was due to the programe we are havin here in the church,

Dear son.kindly view the attached file and see the picture of the site,,and that was what i have been trying to forawrd to you,

thanks and be bless

as i wait your comfirmations,

Father Domesticus,

http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/1.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/2.jpg

He even managed to get the plan to have the correct town (Dapaong) on it Smile

I didn't ask for any sign in the picture though, so that is probably just something he ripped off the net. I might ask him to lay out the position of the hospital on the land using poles and flags to see if it's real or not Wink

Kabila's 419 World
Draco
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is easy fun - now tell him that he must of got his plans mixed up with the last school he built as they are clearly dated oct 2000 - and that you didn't ask for the topographical layout but rather the architect's fire safety plan - clearly showing evacutation routes and fire alarm placement Smile.... wonder where he'll download that from?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAGA KABILA GETS MAJOR PRIZE FROM DOGLOTTO FEVER!!! FOR BEING THE FIRST 419EATER *EVER* TO GET ARCHITECTURAL PLANS AND PHOTOS OF THE CONSTRUCTION SITE OF OUR MYTHICAL "ORPHANAGE AND WELLS" FROM A LAD. GREAT WORK, KABILA! THE PLANS W/APPROVAL STAMPS WERE, AS THEY SAY IN THE NAVY, "TITS DELUXE."

HERE IS YOUR PRIZE BIGBOY:

That's right! A Citation X business jet ready to whisk you away to Lagos, Accra, and many other very safe African cities where you can close those big, 100% RISK FREE deals!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Quote:
Whats the rule Rules 3 through 5.56.C will also apply. Expansiate.

How do I answer this?

To expansiate this, I would say that it pertains to the Bible Society Fire Society Bulletin, Issue #8, and then cut and paste that text I've already posted.
JoeBeets

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Draco wrote:
This guy is easy fun - now tell him that he must of got his plans mixed up with the last school he built as they are clearly dated oct 2000 - and that you didn't ask for the topographical layout but rather the architect's fire safety plan - clearly showing evacutation routes and fire alarm placement Smile.... wonder where he'll download that from?

How will I ever enjoy reviewing REAL plans now? Whenever I do, I will get hungry thinking of this Mugu guy's plan (!)
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly, the land on which the hospital is being built looks rather environmentally sensitive, to me. Areas of scrub with discarded tyres deserve as much protection as they can get, so I believe it will be necessary for Mr Anicom to fill out the following environmental impact statement:

http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/env/p1.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/env/p2.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/env/p3.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/env/p4.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/env/p5.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/env/p6.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/env/p7.jpg

If he completes that, I think it might be necessary for him to provide a breakdown of the hospital construction costs.

Kabila's 419 World

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Ekwalla has delayed in answering me, so I fired off this letter to him:

Quote:

DEAR PASTOR EKWALLA:

THE FINANCE COMMITTEE MET AND ARCHBISHOP BELLO WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU WILL HAVE THE FIRE SAFETY REPORT DONE IN JULY SO WE CAN RELEASE THE $25,000 TO YOU. IT IS URGENT THAT WE HAVE YOUR ANSWER. IF YOU CANNOT PROMISE THE FIRE SAFETY REPORT BY JULY 10, THEN THE ARCHBISHOP WILL SEND THE MONEY TO PERU FOR THE SCHOOL PROJECT. THIS WILL DELAY YOUR $25,000 UNTIL WE DO THE DECEMBER REVIEW. PLEASE, I URGE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST AND THE CHILDREN TO GET THE REPORT FINISHED. WE CANNOT WAIVE THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE REPORT AS PART OF THE MONIES COME FROM
OUR $2,000,000 UNICEF GRANT AND UNICEF REQUIRES THE REPORT. IT IS MOST URGENT.

PLEASE GIVE US YOUR ANSWER. FATHER HENIRICI IS NOW USING YOUR DELAY TO MAKE THE CASE THAT THE FUNDS FOR YOUR ORPHANAGE BE GIVEN TO HIM FOR HIS SCHOOL IN PERU. I DO NOT SEE HOW WE CAN REFUSE HIS REQUEST IF YOUR REPORT IS NOT FORTHCOMING. I SUPPORT YOUR ORPHANAGE. IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE SCHOOL PROJECT, BUT I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH INFLUENCE WITH ARCHBISHOP PITU.

THE $25,000 WILL BE LOST FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS IF YOU FAIL TO ACT. CAN I HELP YOU IN ANY WAY?

YOURS IN CHRIST,

BISHOP ABERNATHY

Let's think like a lad: Whaty would a lad do if he really thought he had a shot at getting $25K but needed a fire safety report? Is our lad smart enough to search google? Will he ask a friend for help?

I want results, dammit! Kabila's guyman is sending plans and pictures and I get yet another problem case!
muleskinner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J. Dog,

Good work Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

clapping clapping bow_down bow_down bow_down
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now, Maryamm Kabir comes though:

Maryamm Kabir wrote:

DR,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?HOPE YOU ARE JUST FINE.PLEASE DR,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEND YOU THE PICTURES OF THE SITE BUT MY OPERAMAIL BOX IS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS.

I AM NOE SENDING YOU THE PICTURS THROUGH MY YAHOOMAIL.ID.HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION.I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE ARCHITECT THAT IS HANDLING THE DRAWING BUT HE HAS NOT SHOWN UP TILL NOW.
BEFORE THE END OF TODAY HE WILL COME UP WITH IT AS HE HAS DELAYED THIS FOR A LONGTIME.BEFORE THE END OF TODAY,HE WILL COME UP WITH THE BUILDING PLAN.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING.THIS IS MY CODE WHICH I ASK YOU TO ALWAYS DEMAND FOR:OKPU.

YOURS SINCERELY.

FATHER,DOMESTICUS.

And two nice pics of some disaster area:

http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/obino-frontview.jpg
http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/obino-sideview.jpg

I'm sure those power-lines can't be good for a hospital Smile

Kabila's 419 World
skruju
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To get a funny picture you could probably try and add this:

To receive the money to your projects account by Monday as you requested, you must post our funding company the picture with the handwritten password as we discussed in the earlier mail. Mr slim shady
as you corresponded with will then have the financial support of 25000$ sorted out within the time limit of 14:30 Monday. So we can close this deal by then.

sign. marshmellowman
manager, Well and Hell drilling Inc.

Post this on a friday and he would probably be spending the weekend with you making desperate passwords pictures.

Thanx for the tip up there, I will try it out on Mariam.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly ingenious !!!!

http://www.geocities.com/champ_productions

Nigeria Mortar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear: Bishop Abernathy.

We are here have probelms here with officials approval of fire plan. There is a $3,750 fee to pay to give the fire plan an official stamp and file it before the authorities will authorise me to send an approved copy to you. So I need your help with the fee and more time to get the $25,000 for the orphanage and the wells. The fire plan is written fully, but until local fees and stamp are obtained, my hands are tied to relese it you. Please I am on my kneels to beg Arch-Bishop Bello to grant me the $3,750 for the parastatals. I need 30 more days and the stamp fees. Send the stamp fees at once to avoid my delay. Send by wire transfer to this acount I am using for the orphanage:

XXXXXXXXXX

And then you can send me scan of the transfer slip.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ekwalla.

He is using an a/c as he can't risk WU. If he asks for WU he will have to reveal a location that could be wrong. I think he wants a quick score of $3750 -- a sure thing -- rather than gambling and losing the $25K. He is cagey. Bishop Abernathy is not amused:

Quote:

My Dear Pastor Ekwalla:

My records indicate that The Bible Society paid all local fees in April, 2004, when I sent you $5,217.91 by WU.

Where did this money go?

I understood that you satisifed all parastatals with this money.

I even approved your $99.95 purchase (plus shipping and handling) of a new pair of Birkenstocks "Arizona" men's sandals. So you are now wearing a pair of $100 sandals. These sandals are an extraordinary luxury over where you live -- but one to which I feel you are entitled to as a love slave of Christ Jesus (but aren't we all?). I myself am wearing a pair of Birkenstocks as we write you. I think all of us who don the robe of a Brother of the Order of St. Francis each day wear Birkenstocks because they are, like the Holy Ghost himself, a Comforter. Ha ha! That is a little Franciscan humor making the rounds, but I digress.

So, you are telling me that some $5,099.75 has been spent on permits and you need $3,750 more? I do not know what to tell you. If Cardinal Fabrizio discovers this I worry that 1) You will transferred to Tierra del Fuego to harvest seagull guano, and 2) The orphanage project will be cancelled.

Pastor Ekwalla, I want you to put on your thinking cap and reconsider your request for $3750. Something is not right in this picture. I will pretend I never received your e-mail asking for more money and you can just send me the Fire Report or ask for more time. Something strange must be going on and I don't want to know about it and must not know about it.

I now expect you to take confession with Bishop Pinto and then sleep in your horsehair shirt for seven nights. I think also that taking self-flaggelation to mortify your flesh will be good as well.

Yours in Christ,

Bishop Abernathy

Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff Anicom, you fool.

The idiot mugu (posing as Father Domesticus) sent me all seven pages of the Environmental Impact Statement (see my above post) filled out with single word answers, when I expressly asked for detailed answers:

http://home.zonnet.nl/cartemann/form7.jpg

Man, he's going to get a slapping when I wake up tomorrow. I don't care if he's my parish minister or not.

Kabila's 419 World
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic