SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Marine keeping me safe and secure

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a so-called US Marine from Iraq... Well Nigeria actually. So far I've been very nice and straight forward with him as a single female model offering to help him get the usually secret hoard out of Iraq.

He's stayed on script so far. Then he assured me they delivery would be made on a particular date, so I told him I would stay in all day. Then I get the Courier company email me to say the diplomatic delivery is in Florida and I need to pay $2800 to get it passed through customs. I ignored this email and told the good Sgt that I had waited in all day but nothing had arrived.

Quote:
Dear Sgt Godwin,
What went wrong?
I stayed at home all day on Monday and no delivery arrived.
Regards
Sue

He replied with:
Quote:
Hello my dear good friend Mrs. Baker

I was at DCS office in Baghdad and they informed me that shipment is awaiting clearance in Miami Florida for immediately to you in England, please I was told that they have contacted you and that they are waiting on you to get in touch with them as they said they will need $2800 for Customs clearance before they could proceed with delivery. Please try and find out what is going on, I am very worried now and confused.

Thanks and remain blessed

Yours

Sgt. Dave Godwin

The usual crap. If he is confused now.......
Quote:
Dear Sgt Godwin,
Is this DCS you keep on about, another name for the Diplomatic Courier Company? I ask because I recieved an email from them and I assumed it was a junk email, so I deleted it.
I thought the shipment was coming direct to London, not via Florida.
If the company requires $2800, then I suggest you had better pay them, as you are the client not me.
Regards
Sue.

So then I write to the Courier. (Apologies to any ex-Marines)
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The US marines may be top class fighters, but they couldn't organise a
piss up in a brewery.

I was not told to expect any emails from you, so when the previous one
arrived, I thought it was junk mail and deleted it.

I have contacted Sgt Godwin and he explained the change of plans.

However - I did tell him that as HE is your client and not me, it is for
him to sort out the payment of any fees.

I suggest you contact him at once.

Regards

S Baker

Then Sgt Dave emails me with this.

Quote:
Hello Mrs. Sue Baker,

I am disgusted now with your attitude towards my shipment with an amount of that magnitude, you can't expect me to keep level head on what is happening here with my money being stucked up in Miami Florida, you should have a heart, why would you be thinking that I will use a horrible thing as what is going on in Iraq to scoop money from you, from where and how do I get the money from Florida if you think this is a hoax, atimes I don't know how people reason, why would you allow my money to be in Florida for close to two weeks now because of $2800 Customs clearance, this is chear wickness and very ridiculous, if I have any means of getting the money to you to send them, I would have done it at least to show you that this is not a fluke, I can't even believe you will be doing this to someone that is fighting for your security and freedom, you don't even know how many patriots that is being killed everyday or you think that what you hear in the news is close to what is happening in the fronts here, they know that if they give the accurate figure, people's morale will be low and it will make whatever they want to achieve here very unpopular, I simply do not like what you are doing, you don't understand the gravity of the situation, and that is very bad of you. Please, we moved yesterday to Baquoba, we may return to base later tomorrow and I want to hear that my money in the shipment being hold at Miami Florida has been cleared and it's on it's way to your destination. I thank you so much for everything.

Thanks and remain blessed

Yours

Sgt. Dave Godwin

The power of the Internet eh! US Marines can access it from anywhere within a battlezone. Laughing
I wonder if he has run out of prepared scripts.

Ah Well! Lets see how he likes this. Calm and polite at all times

Quote:
Sgt Godwin,

Are you perchance going a little doolally? I realy can't understand what you are talking about.

What is all this about scooping money and hoaxes? And I do have a heart. After all I agreed to help you. You told me I would not be expected to pay any money out on fees. You said you had paid the courier for delivery. If that is the case it sounds like the courier company is trying to pull a fast one.

I suggest you tell them that you paid them enough to cover these fees, or you send them some more yourself.

Also I have already paid out for the 1st months rental on a secure storage unit, and I do not have any money to spare on paying.

I mean, how do you suggest I find that sort of money? Rob my aging mother of her pension?

Sorry Sgt Godwin, but as I said, you are the client of the Courier not me.

And please don't you ever accuse me of anything again. If you do, it will be the last you hear from me.

Regards

Sue.

Of course he may decide that I'm not going to pay (true but I might pretend to if he's willing to continue) and dump me. That would be a shame as I want to slap him for calling me MRS.

Mod Note: Masking removed from total post. See guidelines.
[BB]

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well PVJ, that was one of the best off-script rants I've read in a while! beers!

Not only does he possess better than average linguistic skills for a lad, but he refrained from profanity and the use of "ok" while venting his frustration. I like how you put the scooping-blame back on the courier company too - I think that leaves the door open for further communications with this lad. He'll be back for more I'm sure. Very enjoyable material so far.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the lad is back on script. My reluctance to pay the fees has resulted in him finding another person who has successfully transfered the money (What a load of old pony). He has kindly offered me $1million(one million United States Dollars) for my assistance. All I have to do is contact his new buddy. What I liked is his description of the current state of affairs in Iraq.

Quote:
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the unavoidable precarious problems at the time. At the moment, I'm very busy here still in Iraq because of the daily multiplication of the insurgents and brazen attacks of loyalists and allied forces here, my 15 month shift is fast approaching and I will make out time to see you in person as soon as I am relieved of duty, consequently you should remember that I had forwarded instruction to the comrade on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get intouch with him to send the money to you without any delay. I thank you so much for everything.

I wonder if the brazen attacks by loyalists and allied forces means "friendly fire" Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm very busy here still in Iraq because of the daily multiplication of the insurgents

Just wait until they start with long division Rolling Eyes

@PVJ: Seriously I hope you make this lad's life difficult. His piracy of the Iraq situation makes me want to lose my breakfast Mad

Regards,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic