SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please introduce your avatar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojobean, you cannot fool me! Your Heidi Klum pirate avatar is photoshopped!! Very Happy

<= famous German TV & toy figure "Bernd das Brot" (Bernd the bread), a kind small sullen character, white bread with short arms and legs consisting of rolls Laughing (the right personality for b8ing hitmen: "you want to kill me? at last!" )

EDIT Forgot to add, in case anyone is interested : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernd_das_Brot

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br><<<<----My latest flame is Dorothy Lamour who starred in the 'Road To' movies with a couple of losers who's names escapes me.

I love Dorothy nearly as much as I loved Sophia Loren in a basque. There's a joke in there somewhere. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
fractal_infinity
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<------ Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch who watches over you.

If anyone gets that reference I may try to obtain a trophy for them. Laughing The primary reason though is the Eastern bluebird is easily one of my favorite birds.
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Fractal.

That's "Birdhouse in Your Soul" by "They Might be Giants" unless I'm very much mistaken.

I didn't realise you were from the US, so you might not have heard of the RSPB, are you an Audubon Society member?

Pip pip

Gussie

Click here to support 419Eater.com
scammer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

keeping an eye on you ..........................

Free Stuff for Baiters Database by DrWho | Forms by Eamonn
fractal_infinity
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gussie Fink-Nottle,

LOL, yeah, I didn't know what you were referencing. Yep, I am a member of the Audubon Society. I've birded in England this year and it was amazing. And yes, that was the reference. It's kind of weird that right off the bat we have so freaking much in common.

So yeah, bird watcher unite!
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cropped art by StickDevil. Too bad he's not on VCL anymore, looks like most of his stuff is gone.

>>hmmmm, drat, see, this is why i mass-download galleries while the DLing is good. Razz

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My avatar is what I look like in real life....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
scam_free
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fractal_infinity,

Call me crazy but I will take that trophy...I have a mental picture of that bird watching me as I try to sleep. It can replace my star wars night light Very Happy Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<<M. Monroe was before my time, but I always thought that she was a beautiful lady. Smile

I use her ever now and again. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<--- James "The Amazing" Randi - Personal friend and mentor of mine (CLICK HERE ti visit his website)

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brooke Burke, unfortunately not a personal friend..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
fractal_infinity
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
<--- James "The Amazing" Randi - Personal friend and mentor of mine (CLICK HERE ti visit his website)
I love the hell out of James Randi.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lifted mine from the "Ugly Money" webiste, www.uglymoney.com

When I was in college I used to get a big kick out of defacing currency; now I collect defaced currency. A friend of mine who's a business owner and another friend who's a bank teller keeps a lookout for these kind of bills.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so glad that I was born a women. If I had been a man, my face would have to stay this way all day long.
<<< Wink
The avatar on this day has been changed. Xtina had no make-up on.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

<<Yet another female ninja, but finding sexy ninja's is quite difficult.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang lost mine in the server changes then it came back and then, talk like a pirate day was over. So who needs a 20 pound cannon and fully loaded brass monkey any more not to mention that annoying parrot.
The truck of money may or may not reappear

Wink

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must post here every two days. Laughing

<<<Scarlett Johansson.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to use a pic of singer Dean Martin.
Then I changed it to this. In my office we rotate who cleans up the kitchen on a monthly basis. One month, rather than send out the usual "Time to clean the kitchen, mark your food in the fridge or we throw it out..." kind of message, I made up this guy. It's a radiation protection super suit which I carefully photoshopped onto a picture of our actual Kitchen. He stands in front of the fridge, ready to take on fuzzy green things....

Now...he's my avatar...
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well what is there to say about my avatar....it basically represents the Gentleman that i am, all tho I would not be caught dead in such an outfit and feel more at ease wearing my jeans. Very Happy

The gentleman on the pic was found on the net and ended up in here, sadly i have no clue as to whom he might be.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic