SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so looking forward to the day when his dreams are shattered; but at the same time, I never want this to end!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the lad an email asking about the VW factory, and told him I would get the visas etc in order soon:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I am happy to hear that you will be making the immediately, I am also interested to know if the old still has the words on the factory building, or the ? If the building has any of those words or logo on it, please use that as the backdrop for the photo of you holding the banner, that would be a very nice touch to see the still displaying it's great name in the photo.

With regards to to letters of invitation and visas, as promised, I will be taking care of that and issuing to all concerned, this will make for ease of access to the US through customs, as soon as I have the updated list of people travelling, I can set the wheels in motion.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bastard, my lad is having problems, he can't use the yellow bus that is behind them in the Y.M.C.A video, the bloke who owns it, is dismantling it, according to the lad, he was going to use a government bus but they charge too much to hire it Evil or Very Mad, now he wants to use a smaller readily available red bus, I suppose I will have to go with that as I want the damn videos sent this week Evil or Very Mad:

Quote:
Subject: VERY URGENT!!!

My Love,

I have been waiting for your mail all these while. I hope all is well.

There has been this persisting problem I am encountering. The owner of the bus at the background of the YMCA video has been creating huddles for me. Firstly, he said that he wanted to dismantle the bus (Actually he has gone ahead to dismantle one of the buses). I pleaded with him to grant me the permission to use the rermaining one. He accepted after which he travelled. When I eventually wanted to use the bus it happened that he travelled to London, and his wife wouldn't give me access to the bus. I had been waiting and hoping for the man to come back but it seems he would be coming back at a later date. I went ahead to look for other alternatives. The red bus that would have been very suitable for this, used by the state government, was just beyond my reach. They told me to pay 25,000 Naira per 30 minutes equivalent to $200 dollars. That is just very much beyond my reach.

However, there is only one option left. There are smaller red buses that are very much available. So, my main purpose of writing is to ask if I can use a smaller bus. I will still make it to look real and wonderful. But, I wouldn't want to do that without first of all obtaining permission to go ahead. CAN I GO AHEAD WITH THIS OPTION?

The music is already ready... wonderfully packed. You will just wait to hear it... cool and sweet. I tried my best. The only thing remaining is the making of the musical video. Since all the projects are surposed to be packed into one, your quickest reply would make things very easy for me.

My Love, do not keep me waiting. I am waiting very eagerly to hear from you. I hope you are doing wonderfully. I miss your mails and calls. Till I hear from you. Please do not wait to reply so that I will have to package everything and send them across as soon as possible.

With all my Love,

xxxx.

Brandie sent him a reply:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

Oh damn it, that is so annoying about the bus, please tell me exactly what videos you have done so far, because in your email, you said the following, "The only thing remaining is the making of the musical video".

To me, that is confirming that you have already recorded the bus hijack scene on the yellow bus, and you recorded the Summer Holiday song, so it is only the Summer Holiday video on the red bus that you have to make now, right?

If that is correct, please go ahead and use any red bus for the Summer Holiday video, please get back to me as soon as you read this email!

I will try and phone you tomorrow darling, I have been so busy.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
scammer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when this episode ends, can I have the copyrights to this thread?

Free Stuff for Baiters Database by DrWho | Forms by Eamonn
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Sorry mate, Copyright 2007 - Scam Patroller - All rights reserved. Wink Very Happy

scammer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok

can I have the publishing rights ? Laughing

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

geez your asking a lot .....

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
scammer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

potential of a best seller Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeehaaaaaaa, the lad sent the videos today, I have a horrible feeling that the hijack scene video is going to be total crap, but who cares, he's done his time and money again, that's the main thing, the Summer Holiday song should be good, roll on Thursaday or Friday Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY.

My Love,

All these while I have tried my best to make things work a lot faster but to no avail. However, I have succeeded in doing all that I am required to do. I tried my best to make sure that all ought to be ready, maybe late, but, at the same time. So, here they are.When you go through the videos( both the musical and the film) you will find out that the denial of the bus by the wife of the owner of the bus you saw in the first YMCA video really wanted to devastate me. Well, I thank God for his graces and strength all thses while.

I posted the package to UK today. By, God's grace Mr. will have the package on thursday, latest friday morning.The FedEx Air Way Bill tracking number is xxxx xxxx xxxx; Form ID number is xxx. By God's special grace it will surely arrive on time. I hope I am not so late with this project.

I was expecting to hear from you. Are you still very busy? I would have loved it so much if I hear from you agian in no distant future.

The package contians the music CD and the VHS video of the music and Dirty Harry film hijack. I followed your instructions. I know you will like the music but, I'm not sure if you would like the film. I told you before hand that I am not a good actor. Anyhow, I tried the much I could. If I am taught, I will surely learn.

My Love, I asked you to find out the time frame of when we would have to hold each other, touch each other and do a lot of things together, but, up till now you do not want to let me know. I really want to be with you. I really want to know how you are preparing for my uniting with my 'life-line'. I really want to know what is happening over there. I miss everything about you. I hope to here from you sooner than later. I love you.

Till I hear from you.

With all my Love,

xxxxx

He also mailed GWB with the , this cracked me up Laughing, damn, you gotta watch out for those hawk like faced blood thirsty fellows who derive joy in doublling bloody civilians, and using their fellow human beings as a punching bag Laughing, the photos he sent are small and crap, he will have to take some larger high definition ones, at least he made the banner from cloth, I only asked for card, idiot Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Subject: IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY.

Your Excellency,

I know I would have delivered your assisgnment and woud have also sent you a mail before now. It has not been easy. I never know that the Volkswagen factory is been guided by soldiers. I nearly feel a prey to those 'hawk-like-faced blood-thirsty fellows who derive joy in doublling 'bloody-civilians' and using their fellow human beings as a punching bag. I never knew they were there! What saved me was my adherence to protocols. I wanted to see if there was any one who could give me the permission to take the photos without unneccessary emberassment. I walked into them! Their questions were like slaps on my face. To cut the story short, it took longer days before I was given the go ahead to take the photos but outside the main premesis of the factory.

I made my choice of the places where I will get the logos and the writing on the factory roofs. The pictures were taken in a haste so that they would not read what is written on the banner... That would have led to other types of questions. Anyhow, the attached pictures were the best short I could get.

Sir, I have also finished the project that Luther gave me thruogh Brandie. I sent the package across today to London. It was not easy at all this time around. Well, I know that I will surely survive the onslought.

I will send over the comprhensive list of the members of the choir travelling to the US later in the week. I will have to sit down and scrutinize all again so that I would not regret putting a fellow that will make things hard for me and other members of the choir.

It is all to God and to you that I give great thanks. The good Lord will give and grant you your heart's desire both in this life and in your generations to come. Amen.

Till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

photos outside Volkswagen, Nigeria:

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

SWEET!
They are so screwed!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Extraordinarily nice work, SP! You must look forward upon your frequent video mails like a kid on St Claus waiting for him to crawl through the chimney. I cannot express better what I mean. How do you get these things - without a single phone call from your (the president´s ) side???!? There must be some very eeeevil and strangely irresistible magic powers of persuasion around you. Or are you a judge, a teacher, a barrister, a show star or a fleet commander by any chance? Miraculously, just miraculously.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frumpy, I was just blessed to have a lad who does as he is told, well wouldn't you if GWB asked you to do something for him Very Happy. He can't call the president, or take a call from him, it's for security reasons, and because I told him I cannot be seen to be showing preferential treatment to him, and that all calls are screend by people under me etc.

Ok, slap administered, GWB sent the lad a reply, hopefully he will get back to me soon with some better photos, he had better, I'm the president, damnit Laughing

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

To be honest with you, I am very disappointed with the photos you sent, the banner might look great, but I can't really tell, because the photos are so small, the writing on the banner is barely legible to the human eye, to be able to view the writing properly, I would need to have the vision of a very large owl that was wearing binoculars, and of course it would need to be an owl that could read English, so the only option is for you to retake the photos, they need to be large, high definition images, and please make sure the banner is held tighly so that letters are not covered in the folds of the material.

I can't believe you went to all the extra trouble of making a cloth banner, when I asked you to make one made from card, only for you to send me such small photos of the finished product, it seems totally pointless to do that, I have no idea what you were thinking by doing that, the mind boggles.

There is no way I can even show those photos to the , it would cause me extreme embarrassment for me to do so, all other photos we have been getting from people around the world, have been large and clear photos, you have let me down badly on this occasion, xxxxx, I expected a lot better from you considering the previous tasks you have accomplished, although there is still time for you to redeem yourself, please retake the photos again as soon as possible, one other thing, in the photo where it says "" on the side of the building, there is a tree obscuring the writing, could you chop the tree down to prevent that from happening?

I appreciate you saying their are soldiers guarding the factory, but surely, they wont mind you cutting a single tree down, failing that, I'm sure that under cover of darkness, you and your friends could see to it that the tree had a little accident, before you vanished in to the night, there are ways and means my friend, ways and means!

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G.W. Bush wrote:
there is a tree obscuring the writing, could you chop the tree down to prevent that from happening?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, this is incredible. You have amazing skills at this, more than just a lad who takes directions. I am impressed.

I love the slap, too.

I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks for sharing!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot, with his last email to Brandie, he sent a photo of himself sitting in a car:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for a few moments, I was getting anxious, because nothing was on the tracking page for over 24 hours, but finally, the shipment shows as picked up in Lagos, it's due to arrive on Friday, September 28th, before 6:00PM Very Happy:

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's up for chopping down trees, how about painting a bus red when no-ones looking?

Can we have the guards in the picture?, I'm sure they won't mind.

I'm still trying to get the image of GWB as a binocular wearing owl out of my head.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandie replied to the lad, I let him know about some of the furniture I ordered in his name, and belittled him again at the end Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

Thanks for sending me the tracking number, I have passed that over to the people in the UK so that they will know when to expect the package.

I'm really sorry you found things difficult with the videos, you can only do them to the best of your ability, just look at it as if your are gaining some valuable experience from it, what bus did you use in the end, you didn't tell me in your email?

Baby, Luther wont tell me anything about when you are coming to the US, I keep asking him what the exact date, he keeps saying it's a secret, it's like trying to get blood out of a stone, I wish I could give you a date, but I can't, I'm so sorry, surely it can't be that far off now, we will soon be together, I can't wait to jump on you and get you in to bed, you wont know what has hit you, our love making will be like a train wreck, you will be pumping away like the wheels on Casey Jones train, and I will be tooting my whistle loudly, steam will be rising from my head in the heat of passion, you will be hot like the locomotive bolier, keep it stoked up baby and keep those pistons turning, yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa Smile

Honey, I tried to call you last week when I said I would, I tried calling again at the weekend, and again today, I keep getting a voice saying something about a network connection problem, is the telecom company in Nigeria bad at times? Because I can't get through at the moment, I will try again in a day or two and it might be a better connection then, I'm really looking forward to chatting on the phone, because I want you to sing the whole Summer Holiday song to me, can't wait to see the new videos, you are my superstar.

Guess what, I have found us a home to buy, it's a massive house in Texas, it is so cool, and guess what, it only costs $5 million dollars, now how cool is that! I can't wait to start spending your money on having big parties, then there is the buying of furniture and other things for our new home, infact, I have placed advance orders for over $3 million dollars worth of furniture, it's all antique stuff, it might be expsnsive, but it looks so gorgeous, one of the things I already ordered for us is a big bed, it has lovely wooden carvings on it, I will attach a photo of it in the showroom for you to see, the bed cost $280,000 and it is on order, I ordered it in your name, so you will have to pay for it as soon as you get your first paycheck, don't worry baby, you can afford it all, you deserve the best things that money can buy, I have ordered the new bath and sinks, the ones with the solid gold taps, that will cost you another $340,000 for those.

Please hurry up and come to the US, I love you so much and so want to be with you, hurry, hurry, hurry.

Before I forget, I had another word with the plastic surgeon, he said you can go in for the surgery to have your tiny pathetic excuse for a penis made larger, you can do that a few days after you get here, isn't that great news, no longer will you have to feel ashamed of that tiny thing you have, and you will no longer look like a small boy, I will make you a man, well, the surgeon will LOL Smile

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

This is the expensive bed Very Happy:

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the letter and the photo! Hahahahahaha! Brilliant! And what a cheap house you found. Only $5,000,000.00? This guy is dreaming!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised Surprised Surprised

SP, You are bad to the bone.

Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My only question SP is
"Is that really your house?" Cool

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are bad SP,

Damn you for springing that bed pic on me.
I just spewed Green Tea all over my monitor!

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I laughed so loud the bloody cat's now halfway up the curtains! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one unique looking bed.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The video shipment has now been delivered to Manchester jump_4_joy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic