SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dream Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was playing around on Google earlier, while the Ninja hideout was ... hiding. And I started looking at maps of Nigeria, and contemplating places that would be fun to send a pet... and my little daydream wanderings were so much fun, I thought we should share (hey, it's stress relief, ya know?).

Suspend disbelief... if you had a lad so firmly hooked that you could spin any tale and entice him to any safari/trophy... what would you do?

I have this vision of a lad from Lagos, performing a security video i.e. baptismal purification rite... In the Jordon River Shocked

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would rather have them go streaking in Mecca or Tehran.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally just like them to have a week long camping trip in the Darfur region of Chad. This is also quite possible, ask Yeah Whatever.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of which, where is YW? I have not seen him on the boards lately.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I informed her per email of this new URL, so I guess he got tied up in Real Life or something.

Dream bait: lads turning themselves in to the police for a good, nice correction camp session Very Happy Preferably in a country where jailtime cannot be considered a nice holiday Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok.. Let me add this one too. A lad showing up at my door.... I would love to cuff and stuff him in my trunk and take him down to the local PD... after I give him a nice can of whoop ass.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic