SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help, Opera fans needed (Pavar0tti scammer)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not an opera fan, but I did ask for a picture of the scammer and Pavarotti together.

I'm just curious to see whose picture he claims is him.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP.

I was thinking of sending him this:-

Dear Mr. Wxxxxxx.

I would like some clarification of your points before proceeding further.

(1) If you are unsure that I can be trusted with this sum, then why did you contact me in the first place. I tend to take a rather jaundiced view of people who question my integrity.

(2) I am prepared to sign such a letter of guarantee provided that you do likewise. As regards the percentages, if this is an equal partnership then surely 50% each is fairer.

(3) I am willing to contact the security company with regard to the terms of releasing the funds. However, I am somewhat concerned that I am expected to cover all the expenses incurred. You stated in your first email that 10% of the proceeds would be put aside to deal with expenses. Surely the security company can take their expenses out of the fund before paying the balance.

(4) I am unsure as to what the full data's that you require are, can you please elucidate. I am fully willing to proceed with this transaction, subject to clarification of the points above & I await your email giving further details.

Best regards

Jxx Gxxxx

What do you think?

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick roundup, Who's in on this bait & how are you doing?

PM me please, I don't want to be accused of bumping!

Pip pip

Gussie

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing wrong with bumping, Gussie, I was about to post anyway, the lad got back to me this morning after asking what data he wanted:

Quote:
Thanks for your final acceptance, I will quickly advise you send me your full name, contact address and any of your identification to enable me commence the legal documentations in your favour and finally give you the documents and information of the security firm for you to open discussions with them which could lead to the final release of this fund to you.

[edit]

Sent him my details, strange, his name has changed, it was :

Quote:
Dear ,

Here is my personal data as requested:

Name: Axxxxx Vxxxxx

Address: 1 The T0ll B00th, Vxxxxx Pxxxxx, Rxxxxx, Kent, UK

What do you mean when you say for me to send you identification, please clarify what sort you mean?

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP.

I sent him the the list of questions (2 up from your last post) & got this:-

"Gxxxxm Rxxxxn < [email protected]> wrote:

First i am relaying on your trust to have this fund released also i will be very gald if you can forward me your phone number to call and discuss with you.

Mr. Gxxxxm Wxxxxxe."

I've just sent him this back:-

"Jxx Gxxxn
to Gxxxxm

Dear Mr. Wxxxxxe.

You do not appear to have answered any of my questions in my previous email, I would be most obliged if you would do so.

In the mean time, you may phone me on:- 206-202-2400. (that's a K7 phone No). Please note however, that due to my many years in the music industry my hearing is very poor. I will try my best however.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Best regards

Jxx Gxxxn"

This clown just seems to want to ignore all my questions. I think I'll slap him if he doesn't answer them in his next email.

Chin chin

Gussie

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent a short reply to my asking what identification he wanted:

Quote:
I mean your driver's lincese or international passport.

Mr. Rxxxxx.

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Mr Gxxxxx Rxxxxx,

Ah, a drivers licence or passport, I see, in that case, we have a problem, as you are aware, I am in a wheelchair and have been for the last 20 years, I don't have a passport as I have never travelled anywhere since my accident in 1987, also, I can't drive due to my disablility, so I don't have a driving licence either.

So, either we carry on as normal without the need for those identifications, or I will have to pull out of this deal completely, please advise? I really want to continue, but will understand if you do not wish me to be any part of this deal.

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this lad has to adopt what Pavarotti sang as Rodolfo in one of his most famous roles:

Quote:
In povert� mia lieta
scialo da gran signore
rime ed inni d'amore.

Wink
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ KD, what does that mean? Translator is not very helpful:

Quote:
Un tight my happy dingy by gran Mr. remedies and inni starchy.

Confused

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In my poverty,
like a rich man I squander
rhymes and love songs

(La Boh�me, 1st act)
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just came upon this. Can't beleive someone would be so fast with the news...sheesh.

Not an "Opera Buff", but I have a BA Degree in Music, with an emphasis on voice. Anything I can do to help? Photos of you wiht the Maestro? LOL
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After my constant questions about ID's and telling him I have no passport or driving licence, he sends another short reply:

Quote:
You must have any instructment of identification, so i will advise you to send anyone or anything that can show your identity.

Mr Rxxxxx.

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Mr Gxxxxx Rxxxxx

The only other form of identification I have is, my official ID card from the county council library, it has my personal details on it, including my address, age, date of birth and phone number.

I have been a member of the for over 15 years now, I adore pirate stories, I also write letters and short stories about pirates, and I have been a letter winner several times. One of my ancestors was the pirate called , otherwise known as the pirate called, , I found out I was related to him when I researched my family tree.

If my official ID is not of any use to you, then I am completely out of options, and I will have to pull out of this deal all together, with immediate effect, please let me know either way, but let me assure you, I am totally willing to go ahead with this deal, I desperately need the money you are offering me, it will change my life, I want to use the money to find a cure for my broken neck.

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

I sent him an ID which I quickly knocked up, I never send ID's of any sort, but on this occasion I did for a laugh, a library card with pirates on it wont be much use for him to copy, and altering it would mess it up completely due to the layers on it:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he accepted my crap ID above Laughing, he didn't say anything about it, but he sent me the form to fill out for the security company, so it must have been good enough for him, and his name has changed back to Wallace again Rolling Eyes, I must bring that up later on:

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you that i have finally completed the legal/procurment of the neccessary legal & affidavit in your name.

Attach to this email is all the neccessary documents which you are expected to forward to the security company on the below address (See the application letter):

Mr.
Head of Operations

Amsterdam. Netherlands
Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 0031-621xxxxxx
Fax: + 0031-621xxxxxx

Please in the application form, you are to type into a letterheaded paper with your signature on it. All the documents including the deposit certificate are to be sent to the security company for their final verification/approval. Note that once you forward/send the documents to them every communication with be directed to you by the security company.

I wish you the best of luck and i pray that God will lead you and give you more wisdom even as you embark on this final stage.

Please confirm the reciept of this email and let me know once you are in contact with the security company.

Mr. .

I NEED YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE ME CONTACT YOU OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME AS WELL.

The document he sent me to fill in:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to the lad:

Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for accepting me, this is confirmation that I received the document from you, although, in your email you said:

"Attach to this email is all the neccessary documents"

You used the word "documents", which is the plural of "document", which suggests that there should be more than one document, but you only sent one document, is that correct, or did you mean to send others?

Also, your instructions are unclear, where you said:

"Please in the application form, you are to type into a letterheaded paper with your signature on it"

What application form, do you mean the certificate you sent me? What am I supposed to type? And on to what letterhead do I type it? Which letterhead are you talking about? Finally, I have no idea what a letterhead is, please explain.

What I have done is this, on the certificate you sent me, there were some blank spaces, in thos spaces of have typed my name, the certificate number and the date, along with my signature, I am now sending that to the security company.

Last but not least, you asked for my phone number, well, I have already given that to you, go and check my previous emails and you will see it there!

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

Sent an email to the security company:

Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

I was given your email address by Mr , he informs me that you have $37 million dollars in your security company that was deposited by Mr , I am claiming the money on behalf or .

Please find attached to this email, the certificate that he sent to me, I have filled in my name, date, certificate number and signed it, please let me know how I can get the money released.

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to think he sent me 2 documents, but he only sent the one in the image above, dumbass:

Quote:
I sent you the deposit certificate and the sample of application to sign and send to the security company.

Please update me on every detail's with the security company.

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Mr ,

You say you sent me 2 things, namely, a deposit certificate, and a sample of application to sign, sorry, but that is incorrect, the only document you attached to your email was the deposit certificate, nothing else, there was only 1 attachment, and I have attached that to this email to show you where I have filled in the details on it and signed it, that is exactly what I sent to the security company.

If you want to send me the other document with the sample application to sign, please do so immediately.

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy replied with the application of claim that he forgot to send last time:

Quote:
BELOW IS THE SAMPLE OF THE APPLICATION ATTACH

APPLICATION OF CLAIM

Date...........

Mr.
Head of Operations
Synth3x S3curiti3s B.v Amsterdam
Amsterdam. Netherlands
Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 0031-621xxxxxx
Fax: + 0031-621xxxxxx

Dear Mr. David

Ref: Application of Claim / Closing of Account Balance with the Synth3x S3cur1ties B.V Amsterdam of One (1) Trunk Box with SSBV@/07x/91xx/GS/200x Regarding the Estate MR.

I, Axxxxx Vxxxxx, from 1 Txxxxx Bxxxxx, Vxxxxx Pxxxxx, Rxxxxx, Kent Uk, hereby formally apply to your Security Company as the new beneficiary of Trunk (1) Box with Tag Number SSBV@/07x/91xx/GS/200x that formally belongs to Mr. .

Mr. , who is the original depositor, has given/instructed me (Through his Attorney) to clear the consignment (Find attach Letter of Authority for legal back). Since the authority had been passed to me as the beneficiary, I would be grateful if you would advise me on the requirement / modalities of Claiming this Consignment as I want the said Consignment to be Diplomatic as I am ready to travel to meet with your diplomat for clearance of my consignment.

Sir, I hope that this Application of Claim will be given your urgent attention and accepted.

Yours sincerely,
Your Name & Signature.

IT IS ALSO OK THAT YOU HAVE SENT THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY, SO PLEASE CONTACT AND FOLLOW UP THE PROCESS.

I forwarded that to the security company:

Quote:
Dear Mr ,

Please find below the application of claim, Mr Wallace forgot to send it to me before, here it is, I already sent you the deposit certificate <snip blah blah blah details from above here>

Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP.

I got the following from my lad, after my list of questions:-

Dear Gxxxn Jxe,

Good morning my dear friend, I write to confirm the receipt of email and the contents well understood.

I tried calling you over the weekend but all effort proves abortive nevertheless, it will interest you to know that as far as this mutual transaction is concerned, I have forwarded all the required application on your behalf to the management and as such, you have been recognized as the beneficiary / next of kin regardless your relationship with the deceased therefore; I want you understand that what matters most at this point in time is your HONESTY and TRUST as you have been known as the beneficiary.

It's true that one has to "be hesitant of such a transaction" but you must know that Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serve to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil can become a source of beauty, joy and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such.

I will be sending you a letter of authorization and agreement in which you have to apply your signature for record purposes however; your idea of sharing the fund 50% to 50% will not work out as I can only consider giving you 40% after the deduction of 10% meant for expenses in which, whatever money we may incur will be reimbursed before the sharing therefore; I want you to bear in mind that whatever money spent will be reimbursed. I want you to know that we may at present reside in different countries, speak different languages, have different religious beliefs and even skin colors, work in different occupations, eat different foods, wear different clothes, and so on but I can assure you that it doesn't matter for the man who trusts men will make fewer mistakes than he who distrusts them, "Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves.

My scanning machine is bad but will send you the document as soon as possible and more so; furnish you with the contact of the security firm where the funds are presently deposited for onward communication. Call me on +447031907133 for a brief discussion

Sincerely yours,
Gxxxxm Wxxxxce
+447031907133

That looks like a UK mobile number to me, I take it it bounces to another mobile in sunny Lagos, or might he have a UK pal?

It's funny, he's finally figured out what his name is, now he can't get mine right!. BTW, did you spot he's two timing you, he's giving me 40%!!

Any advice on a next move?

Speaking of two timing, is Eight back off her hols yet? I AM supposed to be her mentee!

Pip pip

Gussie

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gussie, yes, it is a UK number, it's a UK personal number, and as you guessed, scammers use thses to give the imprsession they are in a certain country, when infact, if you call the number, it redirects to their mobile phone whereever they are based:

Quote:
+447031907133
Number billable as: personal number
Country or destination: United Kingdom
Original network provider*: Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

In his case, he is in Nigeria, IP 82.128.11.102 = Nigeria, so that's where the call will be redirected to.

I wouldn't be happy with the 40% he is offering, keep pushing him for more, tell him you want 50% and he can have 40% and take the remaining 10% for his expenses, you are taking all the risks for less money than him, hassle him for it. I hadn't noticed what % I was getting to be honest, I will ask for a higher % later on.

He was getting quite poetic and chatty in his email wasn't he, you can also do the same, drag the conversation somewhere else, send him loads of not too well known poems, and ask for his deep thoughts on them, tell him you write poetry, you are about to have a book published and will be earning loads of money from the sales, that tells him you have got dosh.

Tell him you have done some research and you found out that Pavarotti's personal assistant and attorney is gay, so that must be him as he claims to be the personal assistant and attorney, confide in him that you are also gay and see if he wants a relationship blah blah blah, remember, there are no rules on what you can say to him, write whatever comes in to your mind.

As far as I know, Eight is still away, you are doing fine so far, though.

Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi SP.

Just sent him a quick holding email while I think up something devious:-

"Dear Mr. Wxxxxxe.

Your last email has set my mind at rest. Please contact me with the necessary documentation.

Best regards

Jxx Gxxxn"

Cheers

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm an opera fan. Tempted to bait him as Lucia di Lammermoor or Cio Cio San! Twisted Evil Or Maria de Rohan, and see if I can get a bit of LOTR in there as well! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hekate.

One could do worse than to have the Rohirrim at your back, "Hail Theoden Hal".

Let's see if we can come up with something nasty for our wannabee "Grima".

Hail & well met Hekate. Nice to have you on board.

Pip pip

Gussie

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP: Would you nmind sharing where you do the cell phone number lookups? Anywho.com doesn't track cell numbers, and since I have a UK Skype #, I'm curious if it will show that the provider is actually in the US (where I'm based). Not that I think most lads would know how to do it, but you never know,.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ You can check phone numbers on Numbering Plans:

http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=phonenr

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad mailed me, mouthy biatch Evil or Very Mad:

Quote:
You have not emailed or called me again for update of our transaction or do you want to run away with the fund after i have sent you all the legal documents in your favour.

Please inform me on the current development regarding your communication with the security company.

Mr .

I sent him a slap for talking to me like that:

Quote:
Dear Mr ,

Firstly, I suggest you change your fucking tone with me, you are accusing me of running with the money, are you some sort of idiot? Just watch your mouth, boy!!!

Secondly, you asked me to keep you updated, and when I have something to update you on, I will update you on it, until then, shut the fuck up, because if you can only say bullshit to me, I don't need to hear your crap.

The reason you have not had any updates from me is because the security company have not replied to either of the emails I sent to them, firstly my email with the certificate went without reply, and my second email with the application of claim did not get a reply either, why have they not replied? You tell me, you seem to know all the answers, you are a little boy with a big mouth.

Don't ever accuse me of running with the money, have you got that? I may be in a wheelchair, but I can still give you a good slap, you better hope we never get to meet in person as I will beat you for being so rude to me, I suggest you reply and apologise to me immediately, otherwise I will pull out of this deal.

I also suggest you contact the security company and ask why they have not emailed me, I will not mail them again until they mail me.

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replies to my slap saying he only asked a question Rolling Eyes, bullshit, now I want a written apology or I drop him:

Quote:
I only asked you a question because i have not heard any word from you and their is no way i can contact the security company on your behalf at this point because every documents and affidavit has been secured and submitted in your name, so you are the only one to contact and discuss with the security company.

I will therefore advise that you contact them (security company) and send them a reminder to this issue, do not be upset with me, I am only trying to know the situation of things.

Mr .

I sent him a reply asking for a proper apology:

Quote:
Dear Mr ,

NO, you didn't just ask me a question, you went ahead an accused me of running away with the money, have you got any idea how much that hurts me? I have never stolen anything in my life, yet you, a complete stranger, calls me a thief, how bloody dare you say that, you are an imbecile and an arse for saying such things, you stupid man.

Saying I had run off with the money was a statement by you, NOT a question, I demand that you write me a hand written apology, immediately, write out your apology on paper with a pen, then scan it and send it to me, I could make do with a written apology from you written in an email, but then I would have no idea if you were being sincere in your apology, at least if you write it out by hand, I will know that your apology is sincere and from the heart.

I will not accept any apology unless it is handwritten, and while you are at it, you can also write down why you were wrong to accuse me, I don't expect 2 lines of words, saying sorry, that will not do at all, I want a proper apology from you, if you do not comply, you can forget all about me being a part of this deal, the choice is yours, if you mail me back and no handwrittem apology is attached to your email, I will simply delete your email without reading it and block your email address!!!

I will not email the security company again until I have received your apology as per my request above!

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic