SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Winnings for Mary Ann

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one that is turning interesting:

Mary 4nn Nicholls (ME)
Scammers (various names)

Lottery Scam. Picking up after standard e-mails:

Dear Mr. Wright,

Thank you for your information about collecting my wininings. I have great news! I live in the UK (but not in London). I could come to London to collect my winnings, that way I would not have to pay the courier fees. Shall I come to your office this week?

Warmest Regards,

Mary 4nn Nicholls.

Attn: Mary 4nn Nicholls

Goodday to you,

Sequel to your mail regarding the delivery of your winning, the Microsoft lottery commission have already placed delivery protocol to all winners to use the affilliate couriers whether within or outside United Kingdom.

We sincerely sorry that you may not be allow to come for claim without courier delivery to designated address which reflect in our file.

You are hereby advice to choose your suitable option to avoid further delay.

Regards,
W4lker Wright

Dear. Mr. Wright,

I am sorry but I do not understand your last e-mail. What does "We sincerely sorry that you may not be allow to come for claim without courier delivery to designated address which reflect in our file" mean? Is this English?

I do not understand. Pllease clarify.

Warmest Regards.

Mary 4nn Nicholls

Goodday,

Upon the reciept of your mail, we hereby clearify you that, it is the Microsoft lottery protocol and regulation that all winners are to claim their winnings through the affilliate couriers sent to you earlier. For this reason, winners are to recieve their prize via our affilliate courier not to come to the headquarters of the lottery due to the working conditions.

Therefore, your file containing your winning details have already be sent to these couriers waiting for you to make a choice.

Thanks.

Regards,
W4lker Wright

Dear Mr. Wright,

I don't think you paid attention to my e-mail. The delivery options you quoted are in United States Dollars and I am sure they are for international delivery. I told you that I live in England. I need prices quoted in British Pounds Sterling and I need domestic rates, which of course will be much less.

Warmest Regards,

Mary 4nn Nicholls

ATTN: Mary 4nn Nicholls

Upon the reciept of your last mail in which you requested to change the mandatory charges of the courier into British Pounds Sterling, the details of the shipment charges have been sent to you. We kindly urge you to act upon the payment instruction and get back to us on time for the courier firm to deliver your winning prize to your designated address.
We await your prompt reply.

Once again, congratulations!!
Mr. W4lker Wright
Promotion Manager

C/o Dr. R0dney Brown
Operation Manager
DHL

Dear Mr. Wright,

You didn't send me a quote for domestic delivery. This is not just a metter of converting currency to Sterling. The cost itself will certainly be much less for delivery within the United Kingdom than it would be for international delivery. Send me the appropriate charges in Sterling for DOMESTIC delivery.not for international delivery.

Why is it so hard for you to communicate clearly with me?

Mary 4nn Nicholls

Top of the day to you,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding shipment charges earlier sent to you the courier secretary. It is obvious that the charges she sent to you was outside United Kingdom not within, we are indeed very sorry and for the time wasted. The breakdown of domestic delivery have just be sent to you.

Kindly act upon it and get back to as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mr. W4lker Wright

(Continued)

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I receive an e-mail with a choice of couriers and much lower "domestic" rates. I select DHL and send a fake payment slip from Money Gram even though the instructions were to pay using WU.

ATTN: Mary 4nn Nicholls

This is to inform you that we have recieved your payment slip, but the verification of the payment is still in progress because of the mode of payment used by you (MONEY GRAMM) instead of western union which could have be faster to verify and confirm.

However, verification process will soon be completed, as soon as this is done, be rest assure that our Dispatch officer will deliver your winnings precisely on Monday 17th Sept. 2007

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.

Regards,
R0DNEY BR0WN
Operation Manager
E-courier

Dear Mr. Brown,

Sorry to have caused you the inconvenience. I misunderstood and thought you said Moneygramm. Anyway, let me know when I can expect my winnings.

Warmest Regards,

Mary 4nn Nicholls

Your winning would have be delivered by now but our account officer/cashier have not be able confirm your payment due to the mode of payment used by you.
We advice that you kindly send it through western union which the office have using, to speed up the process of delivery and also to avoid further delay in delivery of your fund. Western union is the fastest way of recieving payment, therefore the company deem it fit as means of recieving payment without delay our delivery process.
Thanks for your understanding once again.
Regards,
R0dney Br0wn

Dear Mr. Wright,

I have already sent my payment by Moneygram. I am certainly not going to pay twice. I am sorry that I did not follow your instructions exactly right but why can't you just go to Moneygram office and collect my payment?

Thank You,

Mary 4nn Nicholls

Goodday to you,

We recieved your mail and we will act upon it by sending one our staff to moneygramm office to verify your payment as soon as this is done and successful, the courier will deliver your winning immediately.

Regards,
W4lker Wright

Dear Walker,

Thank you for your email. I trust you received the payment all right.

Mary 4nn Nicholls

Top of the day to you,

Upon the receipt of your we decided to send our Finance officer to verify the payment, unfortunately, there was an urgent call to go to South Africa for payment verification. As soon as he is back he kindly sort out the whole issue with E-courier make the delivery of your winning fund.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Mr. W4lker Wright

Mr Wright,

You are a scammer and a terror man. I sent you my payment and you are keeping my money without sending me my payment. I do not trust you any more.

Mary 4nn Nicholls

We are only trying to help you to get your payment after you sent to a payment to e-courier which they could not verify because of the mode of payment used by you instead of the instruction given to you. They have already collaborated with western union which they have been using for quite a long time now.

Note: You did not make any payment to our office, we are only trying to assist so that you can get your winning, right.

We advise that you should be patient so that we sort it out amicably.

Regards,
Mr. W4lker Wright

Dear Mr. Wright,

When will it be sorted out?

Mary 4nn Nicholls

I am still waiting.

Mary 4nn Nicholls

Goodday to you,

In view of your winning lottery which have been generating a lot of agitation in the lottery commission regarding the payment you sent to e-courier which they could not verified/recieved, the issue have been decisively deliberated upon.

Therefore, the lottery commission have decided that the courier firm should proceed in the shipment of your winning without fear or favour on the ground that upon recieving the winning prize that you will pay the fee for their shipment. This decision is reached by the Co-ordinator of Lottery to protect your interest that your winning is in a safe hand.

Attached are your winning certificate and a Letter of Guarantee from our Attorney General, this is to back your winning from the legal angle.

Regards,
Mr. W4lker Wright

Dear Mr. Wright,

At last you have come to your senses! I accept your apology and I look forward to the delivery of my winnings.

I am afraid I have to insist that your barrister send me a scan of his certificate or license to practice law in the United Kingdom.

Warmest Regards,

Mary 4nn Nicholls

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a nice bait going there. Perhaps record the whole thing and post it here.

http://ninjaforce.redirectme.net/viewforum.php?f=10

lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Yes, once it is done I'll consider posting it there.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't Mary Ann Nicholls one of Jack the Ripper's victims??

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic