SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know when it is time for George to call Ed and brag about his skill in getting Amy freed and the incredible incompetence of shithead.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UNCONFIRMED SAFARI:

DAMN IT!!!! I wish the SOB would have emailed.

A part of me thinks he is telling the truth - -WHY? Because we know Ed and if he really did NOT GO....then he would have not said that he did. Crying or Very sad Why'd he go on a safari that's unconfirmable??

Is there a way to confirm? Anyone have ideas? I'd like to hang another hat in the sig line:

Quote:
Dear Father John Black,
I just came back from hometown yesterday..I also made a quick trip to maradi..I've been away for the past two weeks,that is why I've not been able to access my mail.I saw your mail..Frankily speaking,I wasn't happy with your response to my last mail..It seems you have not forgiven me..I thought,I 've begged you for forgiveness.All through your bid to rescue Amy..You know I played my part very well..I played an active part in the rescue mission.I feed you constantly with vital informations..Just because I wasn't able to make the trip to maradi,because I had no cash on hand at that particular time.All of a sudden,I've turned into a bad person..I wasn't the one that exposed Amy to this danger..The people that expose her to this danger was those that were using her as a drug mule..Usman and his cohorts was Amy's uncle rivals.If the Singaporean authority hadn't find drugs in her luaguage..She wouldn't gone through all this trouble.I invited Amy to singapore,if I knew it was going to end up this way I wouldn't have invited her..Now,all the blame have shifted on me..I strongily believe in GOD..He will vindicate me..Just like I believed that GOD will rescue Amy and she was rescued..I happy that Amy have finally been rescued..I thank GOD for his GOODNESS and MERCY. This is the most recent mail I got from Usman.

"i have been bisy wit a maga an jis hear what u did fo Amy las week. i have 2 say i didn't no stupid mugu like u could pull dat off"

I wasn't the one that rescued Amy..I believe it was George or you or Frankie the FBI agent that is working on the case..Sir,I need an update this.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God Bless.
Edward Smith.

A part of me would like to get an email for Ozzi - - Send Ed a pic of a "carving" (Can use the pic of the carving of Shiver) and tell him he's a bastard for sending that carving. Then have UB email again saying he's so excited that Ed pulled it off - he got the response he was wanting out of Ozzi for sending that carving.....so he has now re-kidnapped Amy, and she's actually in good hands. LOL UB and George will end up donig a drug deal later - so that George can get Amy....

just to confuse the hell out of Ed.

What'cha think?

LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's confusing me so Ed has no chance Very Happy

Has Ed sent a response to your "didn't think you could pull it off" email yet?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say he is lying.

Ask for proof. Demand his hostel receipt. If he can't produce them, tell him he needs to go back and send a photo in front of the M4radi town sign.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I sent this to him:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
Your email confuses me. I haven't heard anything about Amy being rescued.

When did you go to Maradi? As promised, I can have the church reimburse you for that trip. Do you have the receipts?

Remain Blessed,
Father John Black

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about the safari, but he's lying when he says he's been gone for two weeks. He wrote my character on the 16th and the 18th. He's still trying to get me to help him immigrate to the US:

Ed wrote:
Thanks for your response.I will be sending you my secondary school leaving certificate very soon.I will like to study international studies.Like I earlier suggested,I want you to apply directly for an undergraduate programme.It will be easier.As regard my result transcript,I will be going to my school by tommorrow to monitor the progress.Madam,I want us to concentrate on the undergraduate programme.Like I earlier said,I will be sending you my school leaving certificate.Iam very grateful for your assistance.I look forward to your response.
God bless you.
Edward Smith Jnr.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan - can I have the IP address of where he was emailing from?

Also - please email me at eli za doolitt le 4 @ gmail . com (no spaces) I have an "entrance exam" for college to send Ed Jr. It's the College basics. I created the exam from my CD-Rom - - it's a REAL college basics exam. And I guarantee Ed will fail.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza - I just sent a "College Exam" to a couple of my school lads. If you'd like it just PM or Email me Wink.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for rescuing Amy.... I am so glad she is okay, because with her alive, Ed can continue to pine for her.

I would love to see if he really made the trip to Maradi. I think he probably did, knowing him as little as I do (only through reading his adventures here).

I look forward to hearing his inevitable reunion phone call with Amy...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Juan - can I have the IP address of where he was emailing from?

Very weird -- the past two emails both come up with a US-based IP: 64.214.231.141. I don't get it....

I'll definitely contact you for the entrance exam when (or if) we get further along. He's impossibly slow. Confused

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ red - thanks - but I actually have the CD roms for college exams - - HARD ones.

@ Juan - no problem.... And I'll check that IP. He's been using a satellite connection sometimes. I need to see if that's the same one he was using. (If you go back a few pages - you'll see where I mentioned that all of a sudden he was showing up in the US)

Edit - I just did some IP searching - and I realize on Sept 13, he emailed me from 81.199.43.175 - - Lagos. LOL So he had moved on Sept 13. But then the IP that Juan gives is the other IP he's been using for the other emails he sends me.

Email from Ed:

Quote:
I got to maradi the day after the wedding took place.I got there on Saturday.I left on tuesday.Just like you requested,I scan and the copies of my transport fare receipt to you.Iam sending those receipt just to make a point.But I don't want you or your church to pay me back.It is not necessary.
Sir,I guess you saw the extract from the recent mail I got from Usman.I want you to digging into it.I will get back to you very soon.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I call shenanigans. I've worked with Ed too long. My guess is that he got the message from Usm0n and decided to try to take some credit for it. In other words, he's not claiming he rescued her, but he was "working the case" when it happened.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He couldn't have gone. The IPs don't add up. I think he traveled to Lagos to try to get some money, but that didn't pan out. So he made a short trip - - to Niger(ia).

I sent him this from FJB:

Quote:
I am confused. What do you mean by carry out the investigation really well? What investigation? The case with Amy was closed two weeks ago. The only thing that would be left to do is reimburse you for travel fees.
Remain Blessed,

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What does this remind me of... Ah yes:
Quote:

Dear 3d,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting <strike>those funds transferred</strike> rescued under the cooperation of a new partner. Presently I'm in <strike>Paraguay</strike> Florida for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in <strike>transferring those funds</strike> being rescued despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary and ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

All my love, 4my

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UB sends an email to hopefully confuse Ed:

Quote:
BRODA I DE BEG U GIVE ME CONTACT FO DE PERSON WHO DO DE CARVING U SENT FO AMY RESCUE. WE HAVE OPPORTUNITY 2 MAKE BIG DOLLAH WIT WEALTHY WESTY. E OWN ART GALLERY AN LOOKING FO AFRICAN ART. WE HIRE DE MAN WHO U GOT 2 DO DE CARVING. E WAS TOP NOTCH. WE NEED BEST LIKE IM. WE DEN SPLIT DE MONI 25% FO U AN 75% FO ME. U MAKE $5,000 US.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
E WAS TOP NOTCH
..... Laughing priceless...!!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been to Maradi. I'd have reported back on this sooner, but RL's got in the way again recently. He went quiet for several days, and from experience, only a difficult journey will have that effect. He'd have no reason whatever to lie about this to the lawyer, there's nothing potentially in it for him to do so. I say he went. Congrats again Eliza!

Now he wants a "soft loan" from the lawyer to get to the Bahamas. We've been down that road before, hundreds of times. He simply doesn't understand the conflict of interest laws (or something).

Quote:

Dear Mr. *********
Iam very sorry for the late response.I had to travel to Maradi,in Niger Rep. to see things for myself.At the end of the day,I wasn't able to come out with anything useful.How far have Frankie gone on the case?.This is an extract from the mail I got from Usman on Sunday.
"i have been bisy wit a maga an jis hear what u did fo Amy las week. i have 2 say i didn't no stupid mugu like u could pull dat off"
It seems Amy have finally been rescued.Was it frankie that resued her?.I just pray that usman is telling the truth.But the funniest thing is that I have not heard from her.I need update on it.
Meanwhile,I've not gone to any of the local police station to lay report,because of my experience in Singapore.Nobody will believe me.However,there two important issue I will want to seek your opinion on.First is in regard to my trip to the Bahamas.Iam still working on my visa.But I would want you to know that at some point I would need financial assistance from you.I will need a kind of soft loan from you that is after I get the visa.The loan will take care of flight ticket and Basic Traveller's Allowance,because as it stands right now the money,I've at hand right now will not be enough.I will pay you back after I sign the documents related to the transfer of inheritance.Will you be willing to assist me?.Secondily,I want you to assure me that you will be in Bahamas in person,so that we can round up with everything concerning the transfer of the inheritance.Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want you to hand me over to your affiliates in the Bahamas,because I wouldn't want the Singapore experience to repeat itself.As it stands now,you are the only one I trust.Sir,I want you to give these above raised issues a deep thought and get back to me.I want us to end this before December.Why is difficult for me get across to you on phone?.I know you are very busy man.Please find time to call me.I really need to talk with you..How about *** ****(another of my characters)..Have you seen her?.I have been sending her mails,but she doesn't seem to be getting her response.Is she alright?..Iam really worried about her.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha!
Quote:
Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want you to hand me over to your affiliates in the Bahamas,because I wouldn't want the Singapore experience to repeat itself.
That is primo signature content, if you ask my opinion (and ya didn't).

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - - I'm just wondering aloud - - I wonder if Ed sent that email to you?

Notice - there are no sentences with two periods after them.

Ed has gone quiet again. Anyone heard from him?

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good question, ED. I didn't even notice or think about that. Hey -- maybe he really does have a son! Laughing I can't imagine someone else writing it and using the same IP he's used to you, but I just don't know. He's very, very unresponsive even though he's the one who wanted me to help his "son" emigrate, and my character is actively pushing for just that. You'd think he'd be hitting me up for financing, and trying harder to pull it together. It's like pulling teeth just to get an email from him. Confused

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. He's gone from emailing SEVERAL times a day - to hardly at all - and the emails have one period after them.

Rarely do you get one with 2 periods - - and I have noticed that the IP addies of the ones with one period are different from the 2 period IP.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm suprised. He says he's heard nothing from Amy, but he hasn't emailed her.
@Dr Steve. You beat me to it. I was about to comment on that being perfect sig material.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:

Notice - there are no sentences with two periods after them.

I noticed that too, but the overall 'character' is Ed's. Another trademark manifests itself too...the cute little word "frankily". The two period thing is what he seems to do when he's excited. When sullen and thoughtful, that behaviour ends. Fascinating stuff.

NOTE: In the mail above, he uses the double period near the end. It's Ed, and he's travelling.
Quote:
Is she alright?..Iam really worried about her

He's concentrating on the inheritance again, this was sent today from 41.204.231.218

Quote:

Subject: I am worried

Dear Mr. *********
Sequel to my last mail.Iam still waiting for your response as regard the issues I raised in the mail.I look forward your response.
Thanks and God bless.

I'm having none of this blaming our representatives for the fuckups in Singapore shit.

Quote:

Mr Smith,

I'm sorry to hear your problems are continuing. I have forwarded the relevant text from your email to Frank. I have no idea if Frank rescued your fiancee but I must say it's good to hear she's safe. I'm sure you must be very relieved. Frank keeps FBI matters confidential, although he did tell me that there was some kind of operation in progress against the "seven dragons" mob.

As much as I would like to assist you financially, its prevention comes back to the same reason as always: the conflict of interest laws in the USA. If I finance my client, directly or indirectly in any case or proceedings from which I will receive payment of any kind, we are in contravention of the laws and both of us face imprisonment. I have always operated within the law, and am bound to continue to do so. Once again, I'm sorry about that, but my hands are tied.

As to the question of my going to the Bahamas in person, this is unlikely, but not impossible. It depends on when you think you will be arriving. If I have no high priority cases for a few days, I guess I could make the journey, provided there will be no problems from these people you are in disagreement with.

As for my telephone, you are correct, I am always busy and seldom at the office, and because of the nature of your business with us, I would prefer to avoid involvement by secretarial staff here. I will do my utmost to call you.

I have always operated on your behalf to the best of my abilities. I note that you appear displeased with the performance of our affiliates in Singapore, but I have to point out that the problems they experienced in attempting to hand over your inheritance were through no fault of theirs. On the first two occasions, as I recall, you left the hotel before Ong King Seng arrived. On the final occasion, at the beach bar, our representative, who had flown from Hong Kong specially, was approached and threatened by your enemies, and left the area to safeguard both his safety and your interests. With these things in mind, I have to say I am confused as to why you would prefer not to meet one of our Bahamas lawyers. Provided every step is taken by you to ensure the meeting takes place in a safe environment, all will be well.

Best regards

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed hasn't been very conscientious about taking advantage of my character to get his "son" into the US. I would have thought he'd pursue this a bit more aggressively. I wrote to his "son's" email address this morning and administered a slap, then I wrote his usual address to tell him (in his "father" role) what a deadbeat and ingrate his son is. I want to light a fire under him so we can bury him in forms while building up his hopes of escaping to the US.

He wrote me right back with a simpering apology, once again from IP 64.214.231.141. As soon as he sends me his school certificates we can unleash Eliza's entrance exams on him. He's going to be very busy and very stressed out with everything that's going on.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any updates guys?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic