SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU Secure does wonders again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, my LADS OF LAGOS CALENDAR lad has a bad taste in his mouth from WU Secure. I don't know why this is so funny to me, but it is. It is the first time I have really been so dense with a mugu in a long time. You can truly see the frustration in his typing.

Lad says:

Quote:
Please we did not want western union secure service to Scotland ok we want Western Union with MTCN number and others text question and answer ok, please get back to me soon if this is clear with you and please try and call me on give me a phone number that i can reach you on because i need to talk

I simply reply:

Quote:
Go ahead and give me all of the bank account information please, so I can get it ready. Thanks.

Mugu writes:

Quote:
please again i need a phone number i can contact you on ok and also once again please do not send the 1800 pounds through western union secure service we want it through western union with MTCN, text questions and answer ok is that clear please?

I'm a bit dense, so I write:

Quote:
Okay, so you want Western Union Secure sent to Scotland for 1800 pounds and she will pick up the rest in person?

Mugu writes:

Quote:
No i said we DID NOT WANT WESTERN UNION SECURE SERVICE any more we want you to send it through WESTERN UNION with the MTCN number and text question and answer thats what we need you to send to Marina in Scotland ok please do not make any mistake ok, we want western union with MTCN ok.

Again, I write:

Quote:
So your preference is Secure, instead of the standard. Got it! We will be sure to send it Secure with an MTCN. Does that work for you?

Mugu:

Quote:
I want you to send it the way you sent the first one that we did not get ok. Ok that is what i am telling you so please keep it in mind ok, dont send it through western union secure service bcos marina will not be able to pick it up ok cos she can only pick it up when the MTCN is included ok

Me (hopefully the mugu has his logic table with him):

Quote:
But the first one was not able to be picked up. I don't understand. Please explain more.

Do I have this straight?

You want us to not send it not the way that we originally were not going to send it? Or not?

A simple yes or no question shouldn't be too hard for you.

Basically, you are saying that you want us to send it WU Secure but with a MTCN? I am not sure how that plays out.

Let me know if the way or not I chose to do it is not the correct way or not.

Mugu:

Quote:
Katy what i mean is that i want you to send it through pure western union with MTCN number, i dont want secure service ok i think i am well clear now ok

Ok, i think you have understand everything now ok.All what i am trying to say is that i dont dont dont want secure service...I want WESTERN UNION WITH MTCN as the information given to you above ok, i think u have understood

Me, again:

Quote:
So you would rather me not use secure method? I think that is what I hear you saying. So, there is no Secure Method.

But you want another method called Pure Western Union with no MTCN? I don't understand. How can you want a transfer without a MTCN. Why are you asking that? It doesn't make sense friend. Please explain what you want CLEARLY and I will do as you ask on October 1st.

Is this not correct or not? Pure Western Union Transfer Service with no MTCN, right?

I am trying to make sure we are together here and that everything we are doing helps you. I hope you know that we absolutely want to make this work. Sorry we have had problems.

Thanks a lot!

This debate is still going on between us, as my character is a bit blonde and she cannot grasp that he doesn't like Secure Service.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo, you are a bloody pest Laughing, I like this line of theirs that you picked up on:

Quote:
I want you to send it the way you sent the first one that we did not get ok

That was just asking for trouble Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojobean

No, it's not just you

I find it hilarious, I think I might use some of this on my next lad who is ready for some grief..... sorry money

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i dont dont dont want secure service..

Do you reckon just a tiny hint of frustration might be creeping in....?

Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo's not so bright lad wrote:
Pure western union

They are new. I think we have one of those just opened near where I live. Hear they're not too reliable though. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman

Last edited by windypops on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lying Dutchman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...

Now why doesn't he like Secure WU...

I wonder...

Shocked Confused
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELL, I emailed WU concerning WU Pure and it does not look good.

Quote:
I emailed Western Union to ask them about using Western Union Pure Transfer. They told me that they had never heard of that. Here is the nice lady's response:

Dear Customer:

We do not, nor have we ever had any service provided called Pure Western Union. There is no place on the globe that offers such a service. Please do not follow any instructions on sending Western Union Pure. I think your receiver may have wanted you to use our Secure Service. We suggest that when sending transfers to Nigeria as you mentioned, that you use Secure Service. It is my opinion that your receiver wants you to use WU Secure. If so, please contact us and he will get set up with a Secure Transfer immediately. I presume that your receiver does not want an MTCN.

Thanks for using WU!

Pam Beasely
Western Union Customer Service Rep

So, she thinks that you want WU Secure. Is this what you want? She has never heard of Pure Western Union. So, is her email accurate? Do you or do you not want an MTCN or not, yeah? Please be clear, because I am having a hard time following your emails. You need to write straight to the point and stop using so many double negatives to convey your point.

Looks like we are back to square one! Confused

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it Jojo, so deliciously evil. I can see his little mugu head spinning.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo, ........Iv'e just pi**ed my pants......absolutey, bloody hilarious....how do you think these ideas up? Keep it up I don't mind a bit of extra laundry.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, you are so evil, and that is hilarious. I love the letter from WU. Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojobean,

I love the quintuple negatives. He's screwed no matter how he answers!

Thanks for a valuable lesson, and a really good laugh.

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down clapping Twisted Evil
and I copied the letter of course, will change name so it is the universal WU answer.
THANKS

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice siggy material there...
Quote:
I want you to send it the way you sent the first one that we did not get ok
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I say apart from you are a genius. Very Happy

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like he is always up for another round of 'who's on first?'! I love it!

Quote:
Hello Katy...
Please as i was saying i dont want WU secure please bear with us...We want Western union with MTCN ok as you understand me in the first email you sent me ok....And please tell me do you get the account detials i gave to you to make the wire transfer? please let me know because that is where we want our money to be wire to CHINA ok.

So, I pose it again as a simple yes or no question.

Quote:
Please speak slowly in your emails. I am having a hard time understanding you.

Answer this question with a yes or no answer: Do you or do you not want me to use the Pure Western Union Service with or without the MTCN or the Western Union Secure Service with or without the MTCN or not, notwithstanding?

I mean, all you have to do is say yes or know. Geez!

Yes, I did receive your account information. I forwarded it to the proper person and Alan is taking care of it, getting it all ready for you. You are definitely a man of the world- accounts in Scotland, Nigeria and China! Wow! All of that business and you still did such a fine job with your photography!

I still don't understand why you want the WU sent like the one that you were not able to pick up. Are you telling me you don't want to be able to pick it up again? That caused so much trouble before you said.

Goat

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol. I especially love the "I forwarded it to the proper person and Alan is taking care of it, getting it all ready for you"

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - you are a genius!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it Jojo. Is that like Pure Natural Mineral Water? Laughing

Perhaps Alan would like a Pure bank account Very Happy. I can feel the frustration of this mugu through the screen... brilliant!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Awesome. I love the yes or know question. The only problem was that it was a buzz kill for me. One moment I'm laughing away, the next, I read the question and I had an instant headache.

Wonderful modality.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Jojo. It is a very entertaining and amusing bait. Laughing

However,
Quote:
...as my character is a bit blonde and she cannot grasp...
Evil or Very Mad Wink

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heard a great blonde joke yesterday

Blonde walked into a Western Office ....

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing great baiting Jojo!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sigh... he doesn't want WU at all now! Go figure!

Quote:
Hello Katy...

Ok for us not to make any confusion again please do not make any payment to Scotland again ok just send all the Transfer at once to CHINA ok, because we dont want to have any problem again that we will not be able to pick the money up again ok...So our last decision for you is to send all the full amount to CHINA with our company account been sent to you ok, and i will want you to get back to me on the full amount you going to send to the account on Monday oct 1st ok, i will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.

And I reply:

Quote:
Nope, I am going to send it to Scotland as you asked. There is no confusion, don't worry. I make the decisions around here crackhead. How come you didn't answer my simple yes or no question? Geez. Anyway, I'll be sending you payment on Ocober 1st. Then we will see about the account transfer.

I think he'll shut up for now. We'll see how it goes when he gets his WU pure transfer.

Goat

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so now ask him what CHINA is. Is it the well regarded Central Homestead International Numeration Agency?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic