SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First try

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
inmate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my first try at this. I think I probably was too demanding of info but I dont think they even tried to make it look real.

###############################################

--- UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:08:28 -0600 (MDT)
> Subject: your mail has been selected
> From: "UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY"
> <[email protected]>
> To: undisclosed-recipients:;
>
>
>
>
> ONLINE NOTIFICATION UNIT.
> UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY.
> 165 FULHAM PALACE ROAD W6 8JB
> UNITED KINGDOM.
>
> REFERENCE NUMBER: UKL/478593G9/19
> BATCH NUMBER: 01/209/AD16G
> OUR REF: 12190/14
> TICKET NUMBER: 112-4540-525-106
>
> Dear Lucky Winner,
> We happily aannounce to you the draw (#1086) of the
> UK NATIONAL
> LOTTERY,Online Sweepstakes International program
> held on the 5th of
> september 2007.A lump sum of amount �480,152.00 is
> insured with your email
> identity.
>
> Contact Person:
> Name: Frank KEN
> Email: [email protected]
> Tel: +447031845623
>
> CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM ALL MEMBERS AND
> STAFF OF UK
> LOTTERY
> BOARD!!!.
> YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS MADE YOU RICH!!!
> Truly Yours,
> Sir.Smith Loydds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Jack Meoff" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: RE: your mail has been selected
To: [email protected]

Hi,

I won!!!! Please send the check too

Jack Meoff
328 Elm St
Lexington, Ma 01234
U.S.A.

Thanks,
Jack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 01:52:57 -0700
From: "FRANK KEN" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To: "Jack Meoff" <[email protected]>
Subject: LOTTERY CLAIMS FORM

UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY(HOME OFFICE)
165 FULHAM PALACE ROAD W6 8JB UNITED
KINGDOM
TEL:+447031845623-FAX+447046885456
E-MAIL:[email protected]

UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM
your application for the claims of lottery winning prize will be duly process to you, payment will be made upon certification. hence, carefully fill in the appropriate information in the space provided below to facilitate our immediate commen cement of your claims / processing and remittance, of your funds to you.

FULL NAME OF BENEFICIARY:------------------------------------------

ADDRESS:------------------------------------------------------------------------

CITY/COUNTRY:----------------------------------------------------------------

NATIONALITY:------------------------------------------------------------------

OCCOPATION:------------------------------------------------------------------

SEX:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TELEPHONE:--------------------------------------------------------------------

E-MAIL:----------------------------------------------------------------------------

congratulation once again from all members and staff of uk lottery
board....

truly yours,
Mr Frank Ken

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 00:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Jack Meoff" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: LOTTERY CLAIMS FORM
To: "FRANK KEN" <[email protected]>
Hi,

I filled in the info below.

Thanks,
Jack

FRANK KEN <[email protected]> wrote:

UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY(HOME OFFICE)
165 FULHAM PALACE ROAD W6 8JB UNITED
KINGDOM
TEL:+447031845623-FAX+447046885456
E-MAIL:[email protected]

UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM
your application for the claims of lottery winning prize will be duly process to you, payment will be made upon certification. hence, carefully fill in the appropriate information in the space provided below to facilitate our immediate commen cement of your claims / processing and remittance, of your funds to you.

FULL NAME OF BENEFICIARY:----------Jack Meoff --------------------------------

ADDRESS:------328 Auburn St-----------

CITY/COUNTRY:----Whitman, MA 02382------------------------------------------------------------

NATIONALITY:---United States Citizen---------------------------------------------------------------

OCCOPATION:--Business--Owner--(President and CEO)------------------------------------------------------------

SEX:-----Sometimes----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TELEPHONE:----No calls please----------------------------------------------------------------

E-MAIL:-----xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com-----------------------------------------------------------------------

congratulation once again from all members and staff of uk lottery
board....

truly yours,
Mr Frank Ken

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:45:56 -0700
From: "FRANK KEN" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
Subject: CONTACT BANK FOR PAYMENT

national lottery
Attention: Jack Meoff ,

After all verification, you are now to contact Mr.GREEN PANKER. (MANAGER) CO-xxxxxxxxx BANK PLC, He is in charge of your wire transfer and this will be the final procedure for your winning claims.

your funds has been approved for payment and your funds we be transfer to your bank account here in the uk, you are advise to contact he on phone and mail in regards to your transfer funds.

Note: you are advise to adhered to all instructions and remember to keep your winning information confidential until your funds get to you, You are to contact him with the email contact given to you below:

Contact Name :Mr GREEN PANKER
Contact Email: [email protected]
Bank Name: CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
Bank Contact Telephone : +447045739301

Congratulations,
Frank Ken (Mr.)
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY

You must be 16 or over to play or claim a prize

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 16:16:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: CONTACT BANK FOR PAYMENT
CC: [email protected]
Hi,

I was told to contact you to collect my winnings.

Jack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 22:48:19 -0700
From: "Green Panker" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by googlemail.com. Learn more
Subject: TRANSFER OPTION (COPERATIVE BANK PLC)
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC

p. o .box 101, 1balloon street manchester, m60 4ep
UNITED KINDOM
TEL:+447045739301-FAX+448709748517
E-MAIL: [email protected]

ATT: Jack Meoff ,

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TO YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THE MEMBERS AND STAFF OF (CO-COPERATIVE BANK). I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, REGRADING THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY. AND YOUR FILE CLAIMS.

This is to bring to your notice that we are awear of the recent increase in scam but we are not one of such people as a matter of fact , i can authoritatively tell you that your cheque intune of (Four hundred and eigthy thousand, one hundred and fifty two pounds sterling) is already written in your favour with the name associated with this email address in which we contacted you with.

In order for your funds to be sent to you, you are required to indicate the means by which the money should be sent to you. We have the following option: Bank to bank wire transfer payable to your bank,this will be sent along with some documents in our possession to your address .

However, you are to note that whatever option you may choose you will be responsible to offset the charges. This option would require you to provided your nominated bank account where your winning claims would be wired to you right from here in the United Kingdom to you in your country.

In this option you would be requested to pay for the cost of transfer (C.O.T), which will amount to �1,000 you are required to provide your norminated bank accunt, to eneable us transfer you winning prize to your bank account.

GREEN PANKER
Operation Manager
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
UNITED KIDOM
Email: [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:11:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: TRANSFER OPTION (COPERATIVE BANK PLC)
To: "Green Panker" <[email protected]>

Hi,
Please mail me a check. I have already provided a mailing address that you may use.

Thanks,
Jack

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:13:57 -0700
From: "Green Panker" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by googlemail.com. Learn more
Subject: APPROVIDE FOR PAYMENT MAKE THE TRANSFER CHARGES
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC

UNITED KINDOM

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TO YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THE MEMBERS AND STAFF OF (CO-COPERATIVE BANK). I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, REGRADING THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY. AND YOUR FILE CLAIMS.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR INFORMATION WAS WELL NOTED AND WAS WELL UPDATED FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS, YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVIDE FOR PAYMENT BY THE UK NATONAL LOTTERY AFFTER ALL VERIFICATION. FOR YOUR FUNDS TO BE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT YOU ARE NOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES.

WE DO NOT DELAY, ONCE WE CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT INFOMATION YOUR FUNDS WOULD BEEN TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES IS HOLDING YOUR WINNINGS PRIZE.

WE AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONDS ON HOW THE TRNASFER CHARGES SHOULD BEEN MADE.

GREEN PANKER
Operation Manager
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
UNITED KIDOM
TEL:+447045739301

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: APPROVIDE FOR PAYMENT MAKE THE TRANSFER CHARGES
Hi,

I'm not sure I understand. In a previous email you said that you had a check for me that you could put into my bank account. I said to mail it (the check) too me instead. So what do you need from me now? You have a check, you have my address, please mail me my check instead of depositing it into my bank account.

Thanks,
Jack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:03:58 -0700
Subject: READ AND GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY (COPERATIVE BANK PLC)
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC

UNITED KINDOM

ATT: Jack Meoff,

IN REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR MAIL WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD AND WAS WELL NOTED.

WE DO NOT DEPOSITI WITHOUT CHARGES AND WE DO NOT NEEN ANY FODER DELAY, IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT KINDLY INFORMED THIS OFFICE.

WE AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONDS ON THIS MAIL;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

GREEN PANKER
Operation Manager
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
UNITED KIDOM

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:55:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: READ AND GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY (COPERATIVE BANK PLC)
Hi,

I have no problems making the payment. That amount of money is minor to me. Please give me your address and I will come in with the payment myself. I plan on being in europe to oversee the european branch of my business soon. I will gladly stop by and drop off the payment and pick up my money. We can then take pictures so you can put it up on your website. What is your website address by the way?

I am very excited to be getting this money!

Thanks,
Jack

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 01:08:17 -0700
Subject: EFFECT THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY (CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC)
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC

UNITED KINDOM

Hello: Jack,

We have received your option of claims which you wish to use in receiving your funds, Your funds will be transferred to you within the next 48hours after you have made the payment for the required charges. Below are the details of the amount you are to remit to our account's officer :

The payment should be paid via Western Union money transfer to our account's officer below :

Name: KATE HENRY
Address: 6TH FLOOR,140 ALDERSGATE STREET,
LONDON EC1A 4HY.
Amount: �1,000

Send back the following information to me after you have made the payment.

Senders Full Name:
Amount Sent:
Receivers Full Name:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):

You are to ensure that you make the payment immediately so that we can facilitate the transfer of your funds to you within the next 24hours, awaiting your payment information.

GREEN PANKER
Operation Manager
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
UNITED KIDOM

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: EFFECT THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY (CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC)

Are you that clueless? You havent answered any of my questions!!! What the hell is going on? Is this how they do business in England? You just ignored my previous email and instead you insult me by asking for money. What is your managers name? What is his phone number?

Jack

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:42:12 -0700
Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC

UNITED KINDOM

IN REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT WE DO NOT DELAY ANY WINNERS PRIZE, AND IF YOU ARE NOT READ TO MAKE THE TRANSFER CHARGES KINDLY INFORMED THIS OFFICE.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT IS THE MANAGER OF THE (COOPERATIVE BANK PLC) WHOM NAME IS MR GREEN PANKER, AND IF YOU WANT YOUR FUNDS YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE TRANSFER CHRGES.

IF YOU CAN COME TO THE UK TO PICK YOUR FUNDS YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE SOME OF (�5000 POUNDS) FOR OUR BANK TO GIVE YOU INVITANTION VISA.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONDS IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR PHONE CONVERSATION.

GREEN PANKER
Operation Manager
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
UNITED KIDOM

Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
Hi,

I already have permission to come to the U.K for my business. All I need from you is the address so I can come and pick up the money. You can then take pictures and do everything else you need to do. You seem to be making this very difficult and I'm not sure why. I'll be in the U.K next week. Please send me your address and I will come by with whatever money you need me to bring so I can pick up my prize and pay the taxes and everything else. Or if you need to, we can meet somewhere beforehand.

Thanks,
Jack

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:36:51 -0700
Subject: VERY URGENT
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC

UNITED KINDOM

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, YOU CAN COME AND PIC YOUR PRIZE. BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE SUM OF (5,0000 POUNDS) FOR INVITAION VISA FOR IMMEDIATELY .

PLAESES DO NOT REPLY IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT READ TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF YOUR VISA, WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE EMAILS FROM YOU IF NOT FOR REGARDING ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

YOU ARE DELAYING YOUR WINNINGS PRIZE AND YOUR TRANSFER FUNDS.

GREEN PANKER
Operation Manager
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
UNITED KIDOM

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: VERY URGENT
Hi,

I dont understand what the issue is here. I have done business all over the globe and I have never been treated like you are treating me. I've been to the U.K. many times and done millions of dollars in business and I dont ever remember having so many problems with asking a couple of simple questions. Your making me wonder what is going on. The reality is that the only person holding this up is you! And if it continues, I'll have to report this to the appropriate people.

I have no problems paying the amount you requested. But what exactly is a "Invitation Visa"? I am unable to find any info about it in the web. I'll have a courier bring the money over from the U.K. branch of my business. What address do I have it delivered to?

Thanks,
Jack

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:39:48 -0700
Subject: WE DO DOT NEEDS ANY MORE EMAILS FROM YOU.
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC

UNITED KINDOM

WE DO NOT NEEDS ANY MORE EMAILS FROM YOU AGAIN, WE HAVE TIRED TO HELP YOU AND UK NATIONAL LOTTERY IS A GAME OF HELP.

IF A COMPLETE WINNERS LIKE YOU DO WIN, WE WILL HAVE TO PROCESS HIS OR HER WINNINGS TRUE THE PAYING BANK AND IF THE PAYING BANK APROVIDE THE TRANSFER THE WINNING FUNDS TO THE WINNER ACCOUNT.

ARE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TRUE (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) FOR THE COST OF TRANSFER WHICH IS (C.O.T) FEE.

PLAESE IF YOU ARE NOT READ TO MAKE THE TRANSFER CHARGES, WE DO NOT NEED ANY MAILS FFROM YOU WE HAVE ORTHERS WINNERS TO ATENED TO AND TO TRANSFER THERE FUNDS IN TO THERE BANK ACCOUNTS.

WE ARE NOT FROCEING YOU PLAESE DO NOT REPLY IF NOT FOR HOW TO MAKE YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES,

GREEN PANKER
Operation Manager
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
UNITED KIDOM

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: WE DO DOT NEEDS ANY MORE EMAILS FROM YOU.
Hi,

I dont understand your last email. It appears to be written in english but none of the sentences make any sense. It amazes me that a uneducated person (like who wrote the last email) actually has a job working at a bank. Needless to say, I have contacted my solicitor in the U.K. and he is going to investigate this. He will probably contact you for information. I offered to pay in 3 different ways and you have refused. I asked simple questions like where was your website, and what a invitation visa was, and you couldnt answer those. The money your asking for is nothing. Your the only one holding this whole thing up. You are the one responsible for me not getting my money. I really wanted to get this money and take pictures so I could show my kids and grandkids that I won a prize. Your the only one that can still make that happen. Call me and maybe we can straighten this whole thing out. I'm currently in Hawaii on business for the next couple of days. Then I will need to go to Alaska. My current number is 808-930-4900. Ask for my room (914).

Jack

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:27:21 -0700
Subject: YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC

UNITED KINDOM

ATT Jack Meoff,

HOW ARE YOU DOING FOR TODAY, REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE CAN NOT TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS WITHOUT YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES

WITHOUT YOU MAKING THE PAYMENT I CAN NOT HELP YOU, YOU CAN TAKE PIC MY ME AND MY STAFF IF YOU WANT TO. I CAN NOT WRITE TO YOU ANY MORE MAILS.

I WE ADVISE THAT WE DO PHONE CONVERSATION, AWAITING YOUR CALL.

GREEN PANKER
Operation Manager
CO-COPERATIVE BANK PLC
UNITED KIDOM

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT

I'm currently in Hawaii on business for the next couple of days. Then I will need to go to Alaska. My current number is 808-930-4900. Ask for my room (914).

Jack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 06:16:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Jack Meoff" <########@yahoo.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
To: "Green Panker" <########[email protected]>
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am traveling to the UK tomorrow. I would like to setup everything. I should be able to make payment to you as you demand by WESTERN UNION after I talk to you on the phone. Please call me tomorrow or after at my U.K. number 07014219419. I should be in the U.K. for a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Jack

Last edited by inmate on Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, good reactions and a minimum of work, now get them on the phone or use a pimp my number in England and tell them that you are in a hotel there. vpmanchester did wonders for my game, but there are more in England, I just haven't tried them yet. Maybe mix in a second character so you can stay in touch with them when they drop the first one.
I hope you get the money in the end Twisted Evil
Have fun and keep up the good work.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice first bait.
You could agree to pay the funds and carry the bait on.

Tell your lad that there is no WU office near you and that you would like to make a direct bank transfer so that you can send the fee. He should then supply you with bank account details. Then it's off to Alan to get that bank account closed down and back to the lad to tell him that your bank refused the transfer, so could you please have different bank details to send the money to. Then close that bugger too.

You'll then have closed 2 lad bank accounts, had the opportunity to slap the lad for giving you false payment details and still be able to carry on the bait.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
inmate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I told them I'm coming to the U.K. tomorrow and to call me. I gave them vpmanchester's number to call.
I was looking for a expensive number to give them but wasnt able to find one. Here in the U.S. there used to be numbers that were $30+ a minute to call but they seem to have done away with them.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic