SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - who the hell is his New Best Friend from Nigeria? How much does he know about the jewels? Does he know a bloke called H@mish? Highly suss if you ask me. Demand answers (and proof).

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome Thingy.

Ok, I have had a think about things and here is what I have decided to do. I think it is a fair compromise Very Happy:

Quote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

I have received your mail in good health and pray that you too are faring well.

I must say, it was a rather large surprise to me to see that you are involving an unknown entity in this. I have asked Ms. Xxxxx about this 3k3 fellow you mention and she claims she has never heard of him. This has us very worried and leads us to believe you are in fact compromised that you are being used by forces of evil, perhaps against your own will, to bring harm to our ward.

I was also surprised to note the inadequacy of the photo taken as the sign is entirely illegible and we have no way in which to prove that it contains the secret pass phrase which only you and I know. Not even my closest associates in the church are aware of this passcode that has been selected. I can see, however, in your eyes and your words, that you are a good man and thus it is my honour to make available another opportunity to create a suitable security measure. On the main road into Bissau there is an abandoned tank. I remember it well as I used to travel down that road to the poor and suffering people I would bring into my missionary and teach about the glories of God. The tank reminds me that any adversary can be felled with God's good graces and wrath of pure glory. You must travel to this tank and take a photo upon it. I wish for Mr. 3k3 to also take a security protocol as well so we can be sure he is not compromised either. Because the old passcode has expired and we cannot use it again as the evil men out there may know it, it must be changed. You shall hold a sign that says , which is a randomly generated number and letter sequence, and Mr. 3k3 must hold a sign that says . As you can see I have carefully selected these codes with the counsel of the church's elders. I have also attached a photo I took of the tank so you may find it with ease. Please ensure that the sign is very clear as is your face and the surroundings as we are very concerned about the welfare of Ms. Xxxxx and the people who are hunting her.

I will do everything in my power to honour my promise to you to protect Ms. Xxxxx and I can see that you take security in this matter as strictly important as we do. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Oh, I have managed to secure the payment from America, it shall take a few days to be cleared but you shall be bestowed with at least US$2500 to help with your journey home.

In His name,

Here is the photo I sent him:

Quote:
Disused tank on main road out of Bissau serves as a reminder of recent history

I think that a little lad education is often a good thing. Especially when that education revolves around the Guinea-Bissau civil war and the country's rich history Laughing.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope for Ik3 (and our) sake that the tank is still there!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course it is, even if he's to stupid to find it!! Twisted Evil

Nothing much from me today - got back to F1or@, saying I'll only pay the money if she provides me with M's whereabouts with no messing about. Smile

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"b41t3d by r3d"

Still playing with the sacred fire of god my friend...

if he decodes it, it's the end of the safari and the start of a new fight... lol.

I wonder if he's gonna do it.. that would be the trophy of all trophies tho. my money is on "he's doing it".

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's not used to looking at 733t speak then I don't see why he'd pick it up. It jumped out at me straight away though, but then again a lad might not know what "baited" means.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok all here is an update from the lad:

1k3 to F4ther M4x wrote:
Hello F4ther M4x,

I got you email and i wish to thank you for the great protections.I have read and understand all you said and i am very sorry for the Mistake Yesterday involving an unknown entity in this. but i thought i have told you about Mr 3ke before.because his the only person that help me over here i just meet him in a cafe called S1t3c. and i have to talk some favour in him and he agreed to help me by giving food and accommodation.also he does not know anything about I and Ms Xxxxx.and he did not care about asking my journey becuase i told him that i am here to wait for somebody.

Mr 3ke is the person that hired a photographer to take me the security picture and he took me to the Bissau C4tedr4l L1ght.his the one that also paid for the scaning of the pictures.i just took a photo with him for introduction and i did not know that it will upset you.

Please father m4x.in the name of God almighty please forgive and forget about my mistake.

I got your second measure and i asked Mr 3ke to take tme to the Exact place.i also told him all you said and he agreed,then we took a photographer to the place.as we arrive we discoved that the tank you mentioned has been taking away from there for over more than a year now so we diceided to stand at the exact point and took the security photo.

also his the one that has been helping me by translating the languages because i don't hear and don't speak.

attached below is the pictures.take a look at it. please i have surffed somuch and i am very sick.

Counting on your continued coperation.
Remain Blessed in Christ Jesus.

These were the attached photos. Much better quality Wink.

Ooooh... looks like I wiped the smile off his face Sad

All in all not a bad effort but I don't see any tanks...

Oh well, here's what he had to say to M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Honey

I strongly believe that your well alright and my so 1k3 over there (self affirmation... how sweet) . I really miss you somuch and i wanna see you and my son.

I am very sorry for not introduce mr ch1ma 3ke to you before.mr 3ke is the man i meet at the cafe in bissau on saturday after coming from pir3da because i have a problem of accommodation and financial.luckly he was a Nigerian.so i seek some favour from him and he accepted.

Now i receive a latter from father m4x telling me to send my security international passport to him which very risky in this point of time.but i did it for you and my son so that i will see you and my son.after sending my international passport to him on saturday i got his reply on monday asking me to go back to pir4da to stand over there and take another photo with a sign post that stated pir4da and also with a written note stated I love my wife and baby.for security reasons but i have no other money with me and i have no help for money the only help i have was jerry but j3rry has go back to nigeria and my father is still sick so i don't really know what next to do.remember i have been in pir4da on friday and that place is a bery some and local village and not a city.it took me a lot of money to go there and at last i did not found you. then i explained all this to him and seek for a favour to help me.Thank God that he agreed and give me another option to stand at the Bissau C4tedral L1ght.with the same written note.then i ask Mr 3ke to take me to the place for the picture and he help me with some money to pay for the photographer and for the scaning.also i took another photo of i and him for introduction to father m4x not knowing that father m4x will reject him.

Today i got another email from father m4x telling me about the mistakes and i am really very sorry about that.he ask me for another measure with mr 3ke and we have done that today.

Please honey.you have known how far we have gone about relationship and i am not a kid that somebody can use in searching for my lovely wife.please you have to tell them that i am the real person and i have taking all the risky by sending out my pictures and my international passport that i am using for traveling.please let them help me out,i am very sick over here and i need to go back home to see my father and for the medical check.

I read and uderstand there security reasons but for all this pictures and everything they should have considered me if they really wanna help me out.i am the real 1k3 and nobody is using me honey.

Please understand me and i am a stranger over here.i have not been eating well.i wanna go back to home to be with my father.if they do not believe me let them inform me then i will fine my way home because am tired.

Regards to my son 1k3.
love you.

The desperation gives way to resigned acceptance of his fate.

I think he has probably reached his limit as this last episode has been quite taxing on the lad. But as you can see, without J3rry in the picture he does a lot more travelling and is much more game. Ch1ma probably thinks he has lost his mind, perhaps that's why Ch1ma is smiling so much.

Nigerian in one of the only cafes in Guinea-Bissau... hmmm wonder if he's a lad... will have to make sure I get his email address and find out.

Anyway, I will be replying to the lad later, hope you all enjoyed this latest development.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome trophies Red. Congrats Very Happy

lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely fantastic trophy Red. Although it does raise the somewhat important question.... has your lad only packed 1 shirt for this trip? Laughing

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been starting to wonder that myself! Laughing

He seems to wear it a lot and I must say, it is starting to look very worn! I think I've left him with nothing but the shirt on his back.

Mortar x10
daiconharuko
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His desperation is totally a sign of the end of this. Sad Still, the desperation is almost a trophy!!! XD Great job!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I just sent him a new message from M1ch, just to keep her in the loop for now:

M1ch wrote:
Hi baby,

Baby I love you so much, I was telling Father M4x all about us today and how we are going to be together, it is so exciting.

H4mish sent me another email today. I am very scared have a look at it below. He knows where I am! Can you see? He is tracking me! How could he possibly know? Now this and with the article, everyone in West Africa will know. I need you now more than ever. What are we going to do sweetheart?

I just wanted to say that I love you and our little boy is growing, he is going to be strong like you my love. Father M4x said he was very pleased with whatever you sent him so that is good news right? I think he will be on shortly to send you an email. He is very concerned about H4mish and doesn't know what to do right now, I think he working something out to protect me, he is such a good man.

Anyway I have to go because the food is ready and we have a long journey back to the safehouse. I am eating a little bit now, only rice as there is not much here to eat, but I am not as sick as I was before.

I love you with all my heart,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sep 20, 2007 9:47 PM
Subject: Give Up Now!
To: M1ch3ll3 Xxxxx <[email protected]>

M1ch3ll3

I am close to you now. I know where you are, we are tracking you. I am going to be in Gabu tomorrow. When I'm done with you, you'll wish you never did this you stupid little whore.

You still have one more chance. Come clean and give up and I will not hurt the baby.

H3mish

Thanks to Hekate for the email from H4mish.

This will come into play a little bit later when the lad gets an email from the Father. Stay tuned for updates later in the evening.

Mortar x10
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratuations Red, a wonderful trophy and brand new avatar.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
but then again a lad might not know what "baited" means.

It seams you were right on that one.

Red, congrats on the nice trophy! What more do you need now.. video maybe! lol.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Ok, here's the latest from the Father to the lad, it should bring both joy and dread to his heart:

F4ther M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

I have wonderful news. Your photos came through and have been accepted, you have successfully achieved security clearance. We are very excited as you can now be reunited with Ms. Xxxxx.

You may or may not be aware but a man by the name of H4mish Xxxxxxxx is hunting Ms. Xxxxx as we speak. We have credible information and reason to believe he is in Gabu. Because of this we are moving Ms. Xxxxx for her own safety and for your safety. Because of your new security clearance I can tell you exactly where we are taking her. She is to travel to Banjul where we have another safe house. This is the only way to ensure her safety. We are on the move right now as the old place she was staying is no longer safe. We have made a promise to you to keep her safe and we will do so.

I will email you tomorrow to tell you her exact location in Banjul so you may be reunited. The money will be waiting for you when you arrive.

In His name,

More details will be provided tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be appropriate if at some point, F4th3r M4x wrote something like:

"I know that this has been a very trying adventure for you. At times like that, when I face desperation, I turn to our heavenly Father to help me look deep within to see if I have done anything to harm others. And after I have found those things I did that were selfish or dishonest and promise never to repeat them, and go forth and never repeat them, that I find peace and our Father sets me on the right path."

The problem being, he probably won't get it!

Last edited by guineagirl on Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mouahahaha..

Gineagirl... that is an awesome idea!

But i'd say he'd get it... seeing he mentions god in almost all his emails... Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply from Fl0r@ today.

But it occurred to me earlier on that it's just over a year since I started baiting this lad. How he must long for the days when all that happened to him was a trip to the airport to pick up 4lici4! Nice work, Red!

I think it's time M saw the error of her ways, became a nun, and donated the jewels to a deserving charity! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol... you people are so evil! Laughing

@ GuineGirl - can you obfuscate "F4ther M4x" in your post? Thanks heaps! Very Happy

New email from the lad, looks like this modalities a winner... although I'm not sure he read my email correctly. Either way, jolly good.

1k3 wrote:
Dear F4ther M4x,

I am excited today,after receiveing your message and i don't really know how to thank you for the wonderful protection and guidance. Travel to B4njul and you won't have to! Wink

I am still praying to God almighty for the his kindness and blessing,protection to you in everything your doing.your going out and your coming shall be a wonderful blessing in Jesus Name.Amen

Regards about the name h4mish.my wife told me about him today also she forwarded his email to me for me to read it,and i am very worried about that because i am not save over here too.she also told me that your taking her to a safety place today,am happy about that.

Once again Thank you for the kind protection and am waiting to receive your email.

God Bless.

No... he's not safe over there...

More to come soon.

Mortar x10
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting to feel bad about this. What if something would happen to him.

I mean, that kid wouldn't have a father! lol

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy is resilient and has a not so short a fuse and an IQ of a beer cap, in another profession, he would have been a rare jewel himself.he would have made a very good debt collector.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's a shame he didn't choose a real profession.

Here's what he had to say to M1ch today:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you doing today,hope all is well with you and my little 1k3.I haven't had from you today.is everything ok.

meanwhile,i just want to inform you about the excited news i got yesterday from father m4x.below is the email read it and tell me what you think.

Please i am waiting for a reply from father m4x so that i will come over there and pick you up immediately,help me to inform father m4x to reply me.remember i told you about financial problem i have and i seek some favour again from Mr 3ke and he agreed to support me in traveling.please delay is very dangerous.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love you somuch with all my heart.
Regards to my son 1k3.
Your husband

This Mr. 3ke bloke is going to be less than pleased with this lad... I wonder how much this lad offered him...?

Mortar x10
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here's what he had to say to H@mish!

Quote:
Hamish,

I just want to know the development.bcos michelle is
now in china with his boy friend.

thanks.

I've asked where in China M is, and the name of 'his' boyfriend! Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

M1ch gets around more than 1k3!

One new email from the lad today. It's nice to see how well trained he is, and how grateful. Whoever came up with the father idea was a genius... oh wait... it was 1k3! Laughing

Quote:
Dear Father M4x.

How are you doing today,hope everything is well with you.i haven't had from you.is everything ok.

i wish to inform you that i may or may not have the acces to the internet tommorrow been monday because i was informed that Guinea Bissau will be celebrating their Independent Anniversary on monday been 24th of sept.2007 and every office's will be closed for the celebration including all the internet cafe's. (woohoo! Happy Independence day Guinea-Bissau! beers! )

incase if my urgent attention is needed in B4njul. i will be checking my email from tuesday.or if you have the acces to call,you can call me to inform me the location with this my private number. 00245686xxxx.

Once again thank you for the protection and kindness.
You're most welcome!

God bless you.

Ahhh I get a day's break... brilliant.

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This means we have one more day to think of cool things that could happen to Michelle.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic