SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i saw this but dont know what to do with this...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.86.4.14 with SMTP id 14cs67672fgd;
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:13:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.67.16.2 with SMTP id t2mr3982381ugi.1190348004615;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 190.128.72.155 ([190.128.72.155])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c4si1381875nfi.2007.09.20.21.13.22;
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 190.128.72.155 as permitted sender) client-ip=190.128.72.155;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=hardfail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 190.128.72.155 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from [190.128.72.155] by dns1.valueweb.com; Fri, 21 Sep 2007 04:13:21 +0000
Message-ID: <000601c7fc05$02a67459$67317fb1@vtsoi>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: If you want to make a carrier in a successful company - we are proud to invite you in our business.
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 02:25:59 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
format=flowed;
charset="iso-8859-1";
reply-type=original
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.3790.2663
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.2757

Big international commercial organization is seeking of talented, honest, reliable representatives in different regions. Because of developing of our business the organization is proposing to you to become its part. You can work part time or full time.
Requirements:
Internet Connection
Basic knowledge of PC
Honesty
Reliability
Basic knowledge of marketing is a plus.
If you want to get an opportunity to make a career, to earn some extra money, to gain new experience during the work, you should send us the following information to: [email protected]
1) Full name
2) Contact phone numbers
3) Languages
4) Part time job/Full time
No investments needed to start working with us.
The preference is given to employees with knowledge of foreign languages.
Thank you and we are looking forward to cooperate in long term base with you.

P.S. This job is not associated with "money muls"

Materials: Carbon Nanotubes Dr. Hongjie Dai, Chemistry Slice a layer of pencil lead, roll it up, and you have a carbon nanotube: a graphene sheet (a layer of graphite) rolled up into a cylinder. "A carbon nanotube is a clever way of making a fully saturated nanowire structure-a 1-D structure with all its atoms fully bonded," explains Professor Dai, who has developed catalysts that control where carbon nanotubes grow. "The big challenge is controlling the synthesis. More control leads to definite physical properties," says Dai. In contrast to conventional semi-conductors, where "the surface atoms are not happily bonded," as Dai puts it, the high degree of structural perfection in nanotubes leads to ballistic transport of electrons, which translates into high speed electronics. Dai predicts that while it is doubtful that carbon nanotubes will overtake the electronics industry, it is quite possible that they will replace some electronics components.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. I don't quite know either. If you Google a piece of text out of the Carbon spiel, you get a few hits of similar type. It's got all the style of a mule scam but says it isn't. I would bet if you indicated interest, at some point there would be fees for something.
The waffle about carbon transistors is a bit like you would expect some dorky chemistry students to write.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
P.S. This job is not associated with "money muls"

Oh but I'll wager that it is!

My view is that it's a standard cheque mule job. The waffle at the end is purely to make it more legit, but whichever way you look at it, you'll be processing payments. Afferbecklauder may well be right and it could be an elaborate way of asking for fees, but I suppose the only way to know for 100% sure risky free is to bait away and find out. My money is firmly on it being a "Money mul" scam though.

I've never been a "Mul" before, but it sounds fun!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a mule scam. The crap about carbon Nanotubes is probably intended to get the mail past a spam filter.
Reply and say you have a PhD (piled higher and deeper) in carbon nanotubology and see what happens. All the scammer will ask is whether you have a bank account and want to be a "company representative" Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree with what she said ^^

the carbon crap thing is a standard tactic for bypassing email spam filters

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Justjay

Thank you. That explanation in your post elegantly solves something I have been trying to express in meaningful terms for ages.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Chase N. DeMonet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about 25 years experience in the carbon fiber industry, I think I will drop them a line. Twisted Evil

*edit* mail sent, lets see what the cat drags in.

pyramid HYIP
United States x5 United Kingdom x18 Netherlands x2 Spain Bahamas, The Ivory Coast Belgium x2 Malaysia x4 Nigeria x3 Benin x2 2x Unknown country
1 fake charity & 1 fake law firm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Chase N. DeMonet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bounced...
Sad

pyramid HYIP
United States x5 United Kingdom x18 Netherlands x2 Spain Bahamas, The Ivory Coast Belgium x2 Malaysia x4 Nigeria x3 Benin x2 2x Unknown country
1 fake charity & 1 fake law firm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way I weed these out is to reply saying I'd love to work for their company and don't let the ten years I spent in San Quentin for embezzlement worry them because I was framed. If I get the job then I know it's a scam. Laughing

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic