SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody get this one? What shall I do?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scambaitrookie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEAR SIR/MADAM

FROM MRS.REGINA ESTHER WHALES

PLEASE FORGIVE MY INDIGNATION IF THIS MESSAGE COMES TO YOU AS A SURPRISE.I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM A DATABASE FOUND IN INTERNET WHILE SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE AND HONEST PERSON MONEY TO BE MISUSED BY UNBELIEVERS, HENCE THE REASON FOR TAKING THIS BOLD DECISION.

I AM NOT AFRAID OF DEATH HENCE I KNOW WHERE I AM GOING. I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO BE IN THE BOSOM OF THE LORD. EXODUS 14 VS 14 SAYS THAT THE LORD WILL FIGHT MY CASE AND I SHALL HOLD MY PEACE. I DON'T NEED ANY TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION IN THIS REGARD BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH,AND BECAUSE OF THE PRESENCE OF MY HUSBAND'S RELATIVES AROUND ME ALWAYS.I DO NOT WANT THEM TO KNOW ABOUT THIS DEVELOPMENT. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR REPLY I SHALL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE WEMA BANK PLC AND OUR LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU EFFECT THE CHANGES TO YOUR NAME AS THE ORIGINAL-BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND.

I WANT YOU AND THE CHURCH TO ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME BECAUSE THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD AND MY HAPPINESS IS THAT I LIVED A LIFE OF A WORTHY CHRISTIAN. WHOEVER THAT WANTS TO SERVE THE LORD MUST SERVE HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH. PLEASE ALWAYS BE PRAYERFUL ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE.ANY DELAY IN YOUR REPLY WILL GIVE ME ROOM IN SOURCING FOR A CHURCH OR CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION FOR THIS SAME PURPOSE.PLEASE ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL ACT ACCORDINGLY AS I STATED HEREIN.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

MRS.REGINA ESTHER WHALES
[email protected]

Real close to the dying Nigerian, no?
Have never scambaited someone & almost e-mailed to f&#k off.
What should I do with this one?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing, until you've read the stickies, and got yourself a safe email account to bait from! Wink After that, I usually find a simple 'I am so sorry to read about your illness. How can I help?' is a reasonable starting-point. Smile

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater!

I'm going to presume that you've read the stickies, and that you've set up for yourself a gmail or fastmail account.

If you haven't already, sign up for a mentor.

Now.....if you're going to write back to this lad, keep your reply short. They very rarely read your first reply, as that they've already got script letter #2 ready and waiting for you.

Tell them that you want more details, and leave it at that. Don't ask all your questions at once. Those can wait. For starters, you want some more information.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always try to mirror her religious zeal and start to confess your sins.... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read the stickies, then pop over to the "publish your work" forum and read some of the baits that have been done. Consider signing up for a mentor.

Get a safe email account, and consider getting a k7 number so when your lad asks for contact details you're all set. Remember not to give them your real address, or any other real address for that matter (I believe consensus is that public landmarks like the space needle in Seattle are okay, or you can sign up for premium and get access to a drop box if you need a place for your lad to send a trophy).

Welcome aboard!

Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree with all the advice above.... When I get ALL CAP notes from lads like this one, I tell them that I cannot read the note because of an eye problem (take your pick: cataracts, glaucoma, too little sleep, whatever) and need them to send it to me in lowercase letters. You'd be surprised at how many lads take the time to retype the whole thing!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat03 wrote:
(I believe consensus is that public landmarks like the space needle in Seattle are okay, or you can sign up for premium and get access to a drop box if you need a place for your lad to send a trophy).

What consensus? I don't think so.

Third party involvement, however tenuous is a no-no. Why involve other people when you can invent your own fictional wonderful address based on your favourite film/tv/book/radio character.

I like Frasier so not lacking in a sense of humor, honest. Very Happy

[Edit] I like this Americanspeak. It means I never have to type the letter 'u' ever again. Bugger, I just did. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic