SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Champions League time!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this time of year, the Champions League group stages have kicked off. I predict Barcelona or AC Milan to win it this year, and would love to see the team I support, Rangers, reach at least the last 16.

As a gambler, last night was looking good for me until Chelsea messed it up, but the bets are on again tonight!..my predictions for tonight games..

Rangers, Man Utd, Arsenal, Roma and Barca all to win..Im so confident I stuck a fiver on it!

Anyone else looking forward to tonights games (or last nights..sorry my thread is a bit late!)

Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Milan didn't have any difficulties yesterday so the highlight of the match was when San Siro stadium rose to applaud the Portuguese ex-Milan player Rui Costa leaving the field - a nice gesture I really found rather surprising in today's football.

Lyon can be a tough opponent as Real Madrid has found out when they lost both matches against them last year so I'm rather curious to see Barca tonight. And AS Roma is unpredictable to say the least - I would never bet anything on them or their head diva Francesco Totti.

I have no idea who'll win the tournament this year but it's about time for Chelsea to do something. Very Happy

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Far too early to predict the Champions, but I do have a sneaky feeling for Real Madrid.

Then again Barcelona with a front three of Etoo, Ronaldinho and Henreeee should be awesome.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can Liverpool possibly go wrong with Pennant on the wing? Oh bugger!

Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arsenal!

Edit: well, I am rather pleased with tonight's performance! Thumbs up

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gaz_c_85 wrote:
... I predict Barcelona or AC Milan to win it this year ...

Only if SP doesn't bet on them! Laughing
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can Liverpool possibly go wrong with Pennant on the wing? Oh bugger!

Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww...poor Inter!

Last night's match somehow reminded me of the last Champions League derby Milan ./. Inter where Milan ultras rolled out a massive banner that - given that ugly brother Inter didn't win anything in the last 18 years - read "Noi realizziamo i vostri sogni" ... "We make your dreams come true". They lost. Laughing

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bye bye Jose.

The special one has gone and with him Chelsea's chances of winning the Champions League. He will be sadly missed. One of the few characters in the game and always good for a quote.

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though he's a dick, I was quite sad to see Mourinho go, I always loved watching him lose Sad . Hopefully he'll get a new job at somewhere like Derby Very Happy

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats the betting he will be the special one at Tottenham next? Otherwise I will miss his moaning arrogance, always good for a laugh.

I went to the pub to watch Man U beat Sporting Lisbon last night, still a bit hung over from all the Guinness.

Ronaldo was Sporting's wonder kid, just like Everton with Rooney, Man U made them an offer they couldn't afford to refuse. Despite him scoring the only goal, which gave Sporting their 2nd defeat on 30 games, when he came off 5 minutes from the end, the Sporting fans lived up to their name, and gave him a standing ovation.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am living in Lyon now so I will be going to the Rangers game-with my Celtic jersey Laughing

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You sure you want to come out alive? Laughing

Just don't sit with the Rangers fans Razz

frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah I will be with the Lyonnais! I am pretty sure they are closing down all the irish pubs in Lyon for the match, not exactly the best behaved supporters. (sorry Gaz Wink )

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nah I will be with the Lyonnais! I am pretty sure they are closing down all the irish pubs in Lyon for the match, not exactly the best behaved supporters.

Yeah, those Lyon fans can be quite a handfull.. Wink

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any objections if in the meantime we'll sort out Celtic and send them home then?

Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not at all. make sure Gattuso nets a few Very Happy

Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic