SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Buy a baby? MASS BAIT! Network of Childless Parents.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a form letter, like you did..... will write back, but:
Quote:
This issue at hand now is how to get the baby and the mother out of hospital.The General hospital need 3000birr and all you need is to send the money via Addis Bible center care and they will help.Send by western union now. Below again is the address you will use.
Pastor John.O.Nwajagu
Addis Bible Center
Modjo,Ethiopia
East Africa
[email protected]

Send now and you will receive the reciept.Once you send this 3000birr($330us) the process is at hand.May God be with you. Mary

NB
Much ready will jeopardize your chances and you will blame no one for your delay.So the early the better. If we dont see this tomorrow we will not reply again. Yours in Christ Mary

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, now the Reverend is a baby scarmer:
Quote:
Mary,

Look, these people will pay USD5000 per baby, okay? If you can get a steady stream, we can do good business. If you sell them for less, you mess up the market, understand?

They send me USD2000 a year to be in the Network Of Childless Parents, and I hook them up with babies, mostly from China, Thailand and Nawleans. Because this church I own also works with refugees from Darfur, I am able to find buyers for babies from Africa. I have over 1000 members, who send me money every year.

Let me know how many babies you can get in a year. If you really work in a hospital you have a goldmine! There are a LOT of people who want babies, as long as the mothers are not hooked on dope, hooked on phonics, or have smoking cracks.

Get back to me. There is good money in this,

Ed

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lottowinner,

Write back and say something like, "US330 for the down payment? I thought the babies were USD5000!"

Then we see what "she" says.....

Doc

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I've sent off my letter to him.

I think in future I will only communicate to him through the medium of PDF.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Doc,

I got the same reply as Lottowinner and yourself (BabiesRUs $330). How do you want me to respond?
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same letter.

I said my bank is closed and I'll send the money tomorrow.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same thing, but asked her for baby pictures. Everyone loves baby pictures, right?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let you know that The HUMAN Compassion, Help and Information for Mothers Partnership, (humanchimp.co.uk) - the parent charity of the Network of Childless Parents (humanchimp.co.uk/nocp) is offering email addresses to officers of any of our worldwide chapters. If you would like an email address to bait him with, like: [email protected] just PM me.

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love that modality, Mr Me! Seinding a PM now.

Hahahaha!

EVERYONE Should say that they wil pay at least $5000 for a baby, and then someone should start to say they will pay MORE if they can get first dibs.... get a good ole fashioned bidding war going on....

Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She aksed me for $330 also but I sent her $500 in a 6mb junk file.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Mr Me, the HUMANCHIMP has a new coordinator in the NYC area. She has taken it on herself to approach the lovely Sister Mary....

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary,

I am Robin Steele, the coordinator for the HUMAN Compassion, Help and Information for Mothers Partnership, (humanchimp.co.uk) - the parent charity of the Network of Childless Parents (humanchimp.co.uk/nocp) in the New York City Area.

Reverend Edward Crowe has informed us that you may have access to orphaned babies, babies which our membership deperately would like to provide for.

Most of these potential parents will pay up to USD5000 per baby, but they must come from healthy populations.

We have, right now, over 400 waiting recipients who would love to be able to have a child. Your help would bring so much happiness to so many people.

Of course, you would need to be compensated for your help, and we would like to put you on retainer. Would a monthly salary of USD2000 help to cover your costs?

Please respond to me at your soonest convenience.

I remain, as ever,

Robin Steele
Coordinator, NYC Area
HUMAN Compassion, Help and Information for Mothers Partnership

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now she gets an email from the evil Reverend Ed!

Quote:
Mary,

Look, you should be hearing from a lot of people now. They ALL want babies! You can make some good money. This one set of people, HUMANCHIMP, they have crazy big money. You want to make some good money? You need to work with me.

I wamt USD2000 per baby you sell. You get the balance, USD3000 per baby, which you can use to buy them and keep whatever you can. I GET USD2000 per baby, right?

Get back to me. This is going to be big!

Ed

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been on her for a few days now. She doesn't like my church modality much:

silly lad wrote:
There is many people doing scams of people pictures in your area because we traced your origin of email and we know is from the worse zone of scammers.We will not send this till we believe that u are innocent.If you cannot help and trust,please stay off. Sister M4ry

Looks like she might have been baited before.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For all of you who are sending WU - - I just sent him NN's 10 page Homeland Security forms.

So - I TRIED to send the money by today - - it was just a little hard to do...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc,

The good Reverend is in need of healthy children for snake-handling rituals:

Quote:
Greetings my brothers and sisters,

I am R3v3r3nd D0ct0r H0r4t10 G0ldm0outh of the Chr1stly Church of S4cr3d H3rp3t0l0gy.
I am writing on behalf of my congregation, many who are experiencing the deep sadness of the loss of a child.

As you may know, our Chr1stly church worships our God by performing baptisms and trials of faith involving one of the most sacred vestments, the holy serpent of the mountain. Our congregation has been afflicted by plagues sent by the agents of Lucifer, which have manifested in our sacred rituals.

It is indeed a great sorrow that so many of our beloved children have perished because their faith has been weakened by the false assurances of Lucifer, so they have been unable to withstand the holy trials of faith.

We are in desperate need of children, preferably babies who have not yet been exposed to the lies of Satan, so that the innocent may withstand the poison spread by the serpents of evil and we may triumph in these great trials of faith that we face!

My Brother and Sister, we are not a wealthy church, many of our members can only afford to give $100 to our collection plate each Sunday.
We are willing to tithe an extra amount in the case of healthy children who have survived an infectious disease or other man-made malady that indicates they possess a strong faith within, praise be our God!
Won't you please help a needy congregation in our search for healthy children?

R3v3r3nd D0ct0r H0r4t10 G0ldm0outh
Chr1stly Church of S4cr3d H3rp3t0l0gy

Let me know if this may be too over the top for this bait;
I'll wait to hear from you before I send it.

Regards,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That might be a bit over the top for the first email. Get involved more, maybe. Tell them you have manmy childless families who deperately need children. Then ask How much? Then, after a few communications, slowly insert this.

If you do send this, be sure to put in a question about money, because half the time they don't even read anything in the firts email but the part about the money...

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody have a phone number for them? I'm looking for children to staff my factory in Taiwan.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No phone, as yet....

Will work on that!

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc,
I've offered $5K as you suggested and asked for a bank a/c to pay into. No reply as yet.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the Taiwan office needs a few babies too...

Quote:

Salutation Sister Mary,

My name be Tai Wong. I write behalf of HUMAN Compassion, Help and Information for Mothers Partnership. I write because I was sent memo of your be presence.

Please send brochure of babies you for offer. We pay $5000 USD per baby. Is that ok with you? We ask how delivery work?

Write me soon,

Tai Wong
President of the Taiwan Office
HUMANCHIMP - HUMAN Compassion, Help and Information for Mothers Partnership

pony
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply is just in from Sister Mary

Quote:
Since is difficult for you to pay the hospital bill,thaT MEANS YOU ARE FRAUD AND DISGRACE TO HUMANITY. please delect my name in your inbox and stay off.Dont write again as we find for who will help. Sister Mary

I've no intentions of "staying off" but would welcome suggestions as how to play it from here on in.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

GOt the same reply this morning. I think our lad may have twigged. ALl I asked for was my application signed and returned before any money will be sent.

It's time to rebait this one Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These people have been baited before.....

I am at a loss as how to procede. They didn't respond to my offer of a job at USD2000 a month.... Crying or Very sad

Anyone have any outrageous ideas that might snap them into motion?

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup they have been baited Smile

I was straight baiting and this came in

Mr 419,what are you doing and wasting your monies in computers?why cant you come down and we will do many deal together and you will be like us?

EdIt: I Asked him what he proposed and in return

Okay,u dont want to open up?goodbye.

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they think M4rtha Stew4rt is a criminal!! I emailed back and said I was offended - I did my time and I'm now trying to be honest.....sent some REAL newspaper articles about M4rtha's arrest and time.... Said to please let's put my past behind us and let me adopt the baby....

The mugu responds:

Quote:
miss nadia okocha
to me

Sep 20 (15 hours ago)
Mr 419,what are you doing and wasting your monies in computers?why cant you come down and we will do many deal together and you will be like us?

Decisions - Decisions - Decisions! Does MS want to get into fraud and teach these guys some tricks, or would MS like to keep her reputation clean? LOL

Edit:
I played it cool.....lets see how they deal with this response:

Quote:
Hi,

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic