SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing for me tonight....

Dang... i will not be able to sleep.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow something will happen. Did you send him the article after all?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent a very long email to the Father today. I now see why he didn't respond to his emails for so long, he had a seriously long trip all over Guinea-Bissau. Here is what he had to say:

1k3 wrote:
Dear F4ther M4x,

I got you email and i am really happy about the kindness and Good protection giving to my wife and my baby.

I pray to God for Good and Protection towards everything your doing.your going out and your coming In shall be a wonderful blessing.

I truly understand what you said about Security protection and i am really happy about that because i am aware about some people searching for her claiming to be me because she told all about that. so that's why i asked her to look for a church around the bissau and seek for a favour from any Father to stay with him and give me the direct address for me to come Immediately and pick her.so that she will be more save than sleeping in a duck house.I really Thank God that she finally got you and your so kind to her because she told me all about you and the special kindness your giving to her and she told also that your taking her to a very save location which took you and her 2 days to arrive and she told me that you took her to a place Called pir4da that i should come over there Immediately to pick her.then i was i Conakry and also she gave me a number to call her which is +12147xxxxxx an American Satellite phone.i called her on Tuesday from Conakry and talk over 17 Mins on the phone then i told her that i will be coming for her on Wednesday then i left from Conakry to Gabu and i arrive in Gabu on Thursday Night and i could'nt continue my Journey to Pir4da secondly i did not know anywhere called Pir4da but i ask some people over there and they directed me on how to go there.

I started my Journey to Pir4da on Friday Morning which took me about two hours to be there.as we arrive there i Discover that the place is a local Village and not a City.and their is a Border between Senegal and Guinea Bissau. Secondly their is a Army Military Camp over there,also their is No Electricity not to talk of Internet Cafe and I couldn't get you and my wife as she stated to me.so i really got very sad about that.then i come back to Bissau so that i will check my email in cafe and give her a reply about my Journey.As i arrivied in Bissau on Saturday AfterNoon i stoped over at a place called S1t3c Cafe. that is the place i got your email about my Security Identification and i was really very happy about that because i thought my whole world has come to an End and i don't have any other money to go back to Nigeria also i am a stranger over here No Brother.No Sister.So i Immediately send my International Passport to you with my Last Money and i bought a New Phone Line which i gave to you and my Wife to Call me for my help but No One called me and i have no place to sleep on that day.But Luckly i Found a Good Man on Sunday Monring and i Explained myself to him and he give me some favour to stay with him while i wait a reply from you or from my wife.Today i got some money from him to go and check my email to know if you have replied. (i hope that's not true Evil or Very Mad)

I really Thank God Almighty for the Wonderful reply i got from you.because i have been Crying all Day and night about my wife and my baby.Right now i read and understand all you said.and i Really Appricate it for the Security Reason. but am sorry i don't have any money to go back to Pir4da to do Exactly what you Directed me because that will really cost me Money.First. I don't have any Camera with me and secondly.i don't have any other Money with me and i hope to Receive money from my Father but My Father has been in Hospital for long so am Hopeless.

Please in the spirit of Love.I believe you really want me to meet with my wife,Kindlly Propose any other Security Measure you can use to really be sure that i am the right person which i can be able to Fulfil here in bissau because i am stranded here in bissau,i don't have what it takes to start going round again unless there is a place i can get Financial help which i have not seen now Despite all the Efforts i have made to raise fund.

Counting on your continued coperation.
Remain Blessed in Christ Jesus.

1k3.
2456860xxx....My phone number.

That explains a lot.

What a journey he has had the past few days! You can just taste the desperation in his email. Things are not well for this lad.

Well... he's offered to do "any" security measure we propose... so guys and girls, what should we have him do? Twisted Evil

A couple of other facts to note, the mobile number he gave with a Guinea-Bissau number. The details he provided were correct about Pir4da. It is barely a town, I am not at all surprised that electricity does not run there and internet is probably an alien word. English would be almost unheard of among locals and he no longer has his french speaking buddy with him. It is also on the border, where the Military runs rife against Senegalese rebels. It is a horrible place to be and it looks like he experienced that. The story about Gabu is also likely to be fact as it is on the way to Pir4da and if you were coming from Guinea that is the route you would take. I don't know if he travelled all the way back to bissau, but it is possible, by most accounts the only cyber cafes are there.

Below is a map outlining the trip the lad took in Guinea-Bissau. As you can see it is not a short journey and not a pleasant one as roads are entirely unpaved, vehicles are usually about 20 years old with mismatched wheels and it is the wet seasons when the entire country is flooded. Also, malaria is a real concern in this country too, especially in the smaller regional areas and border regions: http://www.unicef.org/media/media_36989.html

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red,

Think it's time to update your signature line for Ik3. Very Happy

I'm starting to feel sorry for him. Think it's time for M1ch's friend to send some money from Lisbon via WU?
hobie1616
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance you could get him to rent a canoe to paddle out to one of the islands? Maybe the good Father has a safe house on one of them.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seriously cannot believe this moron is STILL on the hook! Very Happy He really is the gift that keeps on giving. It's high risk but you could perhaps get H@mish to email him to say he's kidnapped M1tich who is now in his evil grasp but she won't tell him where the jewels are so offer a deal: 1ke gets m1tch to divulge where the jewels are and H2mish offers 1ke a large chunk of them. Let's how how loyal 1ke really is to his 'wife'.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I love it! Laughing

The problem is... M1ch already is kidnapped... she just doesn't know it... Wink

...and the plot thickens...

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, M1ch has sent the lad a new email, this time it included the newspaper article, which should suitably spin his head. The email basically just supports what both the lad and the Father have been saying:

m1ch wrote:
My baby

I miss you so much. I love you with all my heart. I am thinking about you all the time now. This place I am staying is not the best, we have no running water or electricity and we have to travel miles just to get near internet. The Father is keeping me very safe and he says things are looking good. He has to be careful as the military here are very corrupt and they will hurt me or worse if they find me.

I am very scared though, he brought me a newspaper today to show me something. I have scanned it and sent it to you attached to this email. How could they know?! It is in the papers! This means everyone knows! I am so scared now. What can I do? I must stay safe with the Father. He says he will do everything in the church's power to protect me and I believe him. He seems like a good man. He also said that many men might pretend to be you and come for me, that is very scary. He said that you are he are working on a security procedure to ensure this doesn't happen so you are delivered safely to me.

I love you so much, please do whatever is necessary, the baby is growing inside me. The jewels are very safe, I have them locked away and with me at all times. No one but the Father knows about them. I am very worried about the news knowing all about me though. It is very worrying. I know you will know what to do, you are so smart and I love you so much. When you take me home we will be so happy and I will get married in a white dress and you will look so handsome like you do. I look at your pictures every night before I go to bed and every morning when I wake. I look at you and I think of our little baby 1k3 and how happy we will be together when we have sold the jewels and are living like a prince with his princess.

The Father says he will also email you a bit later about something important. I love you baby, always be thinking of me as I think of you.

Your loving wife,

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - so get the Father to cut a deal with 1ke over the jewels. A corrupt priest Shocked

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A corrupt Priest?! Surprised Surely not! Where is your faith Gnasher?! Laughing

Oh the Father seems so nice now... but how will he be when he starts playing hardball? Twisted Evil

For those of you who haven't been following the Third Anniversary Safari bait firstly, shame on you, it's a brilliant bait, far funnier and entertaining than this one! Very Happy Secondly (and more importantly... as this is the reason for this little sidetrack), I thought I'd do a little pimp for Eliza's hilarious creation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hMZsAfxNg

For more details see your local cinemas, i mean... the videos forum.

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New email sent from the Father to the lad. The Father, as you can see, is very considerate and has agreed to alter the security measure. I was thinking of involving goats, but that can always wait for another day, he has already had goat adventures in Conakry. For now, let's see if he's interested in this new, rather simple, idea:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

I wish to thank you once more for your email and your kind words. It gives me great pleasure to look after the welfare of Ms. Xxxxx and I am honoured to be her guardian in these troubling times.

I want to address this security measure issue. I understand what you have said and I appreciate the thought you have put into this. I have considered what you have had to say and I have decided that the best measure would be for you to take the security photograph where you are now in Bissau in front of the Bissau C4t3dral L1ght. I have attached a photo of what the church looks like. I know then that you will be a child of God and I can then ensure that you are who you say you are. Ensure you hold the handwritten sign that says "I love my wife and my baby". I understand your concerns about not having a camera but from my experiences in Bissau the people are very kind and you will find a camera to borrow very easily.

As you have noted in your email this security is of the utmost importance. There are many evil men in this world who seek to harm and defile Ms. Xxxxx and it is the duty of you and me to ensure that does not happen. As soon as you send through this security protocol I will enable the channels of communication to bring you to Ms. Xxxxx. I am also working on receiving funds from America to enable you both safe passage to your homeland with any assistance we can provide.

I look forward to hearing from you soon my Son. May you act with swiftness and fortitude.

In His name,

Here is the photo I sent him:

Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
far funnier and entertaining than this one! Very Happy

We are modest aren't we Laughing

Red two great baits, two lots of great laughs, Two threads I put on my to do list every day.

Keep up the great work.

Combining them into one will be the master stroke.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a look at the "other safari thread" but i will remain faithfull to the Jewel Safari. Red, you're my hero!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Ahhh shucks... thanks guys!

New email from 1k3 today just in hot off the press. Looks like the newspaper did the trick. I am curious what he means by blaming D1allo for the article... but we'll see what develops:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: Happy Marriage Life............Happy Honeymoon..................

Hello Honey,

How are you doing today,Hope all is very well with you and my Little 1k3.I am really very happy to receive your email This Morning telling me that your alright and also with my baby.
I called and called over and over your number to hear your voice but it seems that your not with the phone and i was crying all day and night when ever i look at your pic's.I love you with all my heart.

Regards about the Newspaper you sent to me.i have read and understand all.and i want to inform you that the person that is doing all that is that the same person called M4m4du0 D1all0 and i want you to stand and don't even panic of anything because i am a strong man and i have seen alot of things in my life.Please stay with F4ther m4x.and nothing will happen to you Neither my baby ok.

I got another mail from F4ther m4x telling me things to do and i am going to do Exactly what he told me because i really miss you and i really wanna see you and my baby to take you home before Monday.

Please Honey Remember not to reply any email from h4m1sh or from anybody and don't panic of anything you see.i will handle it by my self.

Regards to my son 1k3.
Your loving Husband

He wants to take M1ch home before money? Shocked He'll be lucky!

Nice to see he took well to the Father's suggestions, hopefully we'll see some lad photography in Bissau.

Unfortunately it turns out H4m1sh also saw the article in the paper... uh oh...

Mortar x10
Captain Scarlatt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

four1nine_buster both are great but I have to say anyone who can get a lad on video kneeling behind a (worried looking) goat in his y-fronts with a fish under one arm, a loaf of bread under the other and a cucumber in his mouth gets a special prize...79 pages of forum to read through though! - a quick way to get up to speed is to watch the 4 videos on youtube that Eliza created.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't agree more Scarlatt... Hopefully one day 1k3 will know the kind of lad pain 3d does Wink.

For anyone new to this thread let me take this opportunity to pimp the Third Anniversary Safari found here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113482

I recommend you grab a beer or a coffee or a nice glass of red get settled and enjoy. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you might even be inspired!

Mortar x10
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Fl0r@'s' reply:

Dear H@mish,

Could you please send the sum of three
thausand five hundred dollars(3,500 usd) to one of my
boys in the uk to enable him to facilitate his
movement and others to meet up with instructions i
gave them as to your seeing ms m1chelle xxxx at the
earliest possible time ,after words you can still have
the account number for the rest of the payment as an
appriciation.

The name is peter strong, 14 westminster harbour
uk.
Endeavour to send the payment information to me as to
confirm immidiatly after the payment through western
union money transfer.

Counting on your cooperation as i await your
prompt response.

Fl0r@ xxxx.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not been able to follow this thread completely, but what I have seen has been amazing. You are truly a great baiter. I love to see a good safari and these are wonderful! Keep up the safari baiting; it can be addictive though. Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Scarlatt wrote:
four1nine_buster both are great but I have to say anyone who can get a lad on video kneeling behind a (worried looking) goat in his y-fronts with a fish under one arm, a loaf of bread under the other and a cucumber in his mouth gets a special prize...79 pages of forum to read through though! - a quick way to get up to speed is to watch the 4 videos on youtube that Eliza created.

Yeah, i'Ve seen pretty much all the scamnaiting videos there is out there and i must say that i have a prefered video and its the "Mrs Robinson" one... it cracks me up everytime i see it.. especially the part where he has the sign with "hey hey hey" on it... lol.

Still, Red is the guy now! i can't sleep if i don't have news about the safari... i don't know why.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks Jojo! A lot of credit belongs with Hekate, GuineaGirl, Eliza, Housefly, Marvinator and Gnasher for all their input and amazing work.

@ 419buster - Ermm... maybe you should see someone about that? Laughing. You're getting the real lad experience because from all accounts 1k3 can't sleep either Wink.

Ok, here's the latest from the lad. Surprisingly he finally got his act together. Looks like the newspaper article did the trick. Unfortunately, the photograph is useless as I cannot make out the sign... do we make him do it again?

Email 1 to the Father:

1k3 wrote:
Dearest F4ther M4x.

I wish to Thank you for the Great gauardian and kindness your giving to my lovely wife Ms Xxxxxx.

I am really Excited today.and i Thank God Almighty for making you to understand my situation and I continue praying to God for Gauard and Protection to you.

I have done what you ask me to do and i have attached the Security photo in the front of C4t3dral L1ght Bissau.Please take a look at the photos and i am sure i did the right thing you required.The other Man is the man that is helping me over here.his name is ch1m4 3ke. and his a nice and God fearing man also from Nigeria.But he does not know anything about my Journey here.

Counting on your continued coperation.
Remain Blessed in Christ Jesus.

Hmm... so he's got a new friend travelling with him... how nice. Wonder he roped this poor sucker into.

Here are the photos he supplied:

Here is the second email he sent, to M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I love you somuch.Please tell F4ther M4x to check his email.i have done what he ask me to do.ok

Love you somuch.
Your Husband

And this is the second photo he submitted:

So what it's to be? New photo with better sign or roll on? I'm not sure the lad will handle another trophy run Laughing.

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should be angry at him for not providing you with the photo you wanted, but not necessarily demand another one. Perhaps hold it against him with something along the lines of "I had hoped that your task would have allowed you to prove your trustworthiness 100% to me, but unfortunately you haven't managed to do that so I am still going to be extra careful". Make him offer to redo the sign perhaps? Otherwise just continue with things, but keep that suspicious demeanour.

Make him really regret not doing it right in the long-run. Twisted Evil

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's a great idea Josh. Thanks! I also think I'll give him a dressing down for involving yet another friend (how many poor saps does this guy have as mates?!). The friend will, of course, require security clearance as well.

Mortar x10
Chase N. DeMonet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, this is an awesome bait. I'm not worthy!
But....
H3ll yes he does it again.
Have the father explain to him AGAIN the IMPORTANCE of the security photo and the fact that it has to be LEGIBLE!!!!

pyramid HYIP
United States x5 United Kingdom x18 Netherlands x2 Spain Bahamas, The Ivory Coast Belgium x2 Malaysia x4 Nigeria x3 Benin x2 2x Unknown country
1 fake charity & 1 fake law firm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If we do another trophy run I'd like to send him to another Guinea-Bissau landmark. If anyone has time, have a look around and see what you can come up with.

Mortar x10
daiconharuko
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

eeeeeeeh.... those photos are totally unacceptable. Tell him that they were at such a poor quality that you couldn't see what he was holding. It could've said "I want to kill my wife and child" for all he knew. And how do you know that man isn't the same that's going after M1ch??? Yes, you need clearance for that other guy. Accuse him of being in cahoots or something or not.
Thingy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

daiconharuko wrote:
you need clearance for that other guy. Accuse him of being in cahoots or something or not.

I agree - I would be concerned about this new 'friend' - M1ch3ll3 has never heard of him and how does the good reverend know that 1k3 hasn't been held hostage by the other guys trying to find M1ch3ll3 and is being forced to find her location......???

...and thanks for the email Red Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic