SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a Lad too - Massbait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a lad on the go for a while, he's not very interesting but blessed with a brain slightly smaller then a walnut. I know he's flat broke at the moment as he accidentally cc'd me in to one of his emails, begging for work, to a lad who sent him a 419 mail. So I thought I'd bait him as an Oga looking for minions.
Quote:
Bro
my boi fr3d co1e give me ur mail,u in tha job yeah? wot is problem bro, you have job problem at tha moment? my man, you wanna work with me maybe I have jobs for u. i have many maga but need more bois. you want to work for me ok? you make good money if you do jobs right.
v1ctor umb0to

I'm looking for some of you guys who would like to bait a fairly moronic lad, as one of my 'victims' i'm going to pass him. Anyone interested then his email addy is posted below.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Rodus on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
tubthumper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a bogus oga, I ran some lads for a short time a while ago. It all just petered out to nothing, I'm afraid. But if you can get the lad believing then it's a useful modality indeed. I was in on one when a baiter ran the lads and about five of us baited them while masquerading as vfl magas. Worth a try, I say.

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in. I need to set up a new mail addy for this one though, too many angles going on in my other. I'll PM you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's buying it so far.

Him:
Quote:

Bro,

I english here is not clear to me;can be more specific and also tell me what you do best in this agme so I tell you what I do best aswell and we can make money together.

Edu

Me:
Quote:
my man
i do dead family and the lotto but my mugus are not beliving the lotto anymore so now i do mostly inheritence. it is old bro but it still works good. I have mugu emails readyy and need a partner to help as i have lots of them. if you help me then we make lots of money and split it. i give mugus ur email and say to contact you as you are a barrister. what you think? I just collect $8,000 last week from american fooool
victor

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant, brilliant.

I guess there's no concern about giving them ideas if we're using the oldest modality in the book on them anyway...

So what's our angle, I'm guessing we just need to play like willing but confused victims?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game on Twisted Evil

Quote:
Ok if that is then we can move ahead,here is my lawyer email id with the informatiosn you need to direct the foools to me:

my response:
Quote:

Bro
i pass on ur details to the fooools, soon they should mail you. we can make lots of money here bro.
vic

Email him and tell him that V1ctor Umb0to, the bank manager sent you his way. Have fun and bait away, I'll be bollocking him when he fails to deliver and hopefully get some bank details that can go to Alan and real vic details that can go to scamwarners.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I mention that Victoria is a bumbling idiot? Email sent. It took two to get my message across. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, the good doctor is ready to be a fool. Hahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so far we have:
The Lying Dutchman
Jayhawk
JMRazor
bearkat03
TheGreatOok
Philo Kvetch
bill2
all baiting this lad. Please put your responses up here so I can be a nosy interfering oga and slap him occasionally for not doing his job properly.
Anyone else, please jump in too, I want him to be a busy little lad.

BTW he's a Benin lad if anyone want to go for a safari. I'm certainly going to try too.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll go after the SOB.

Thanks for making this one available.

My baitername is W-h-a-d A. D-1-c-k-w-e-e-d

JREH

BTW, did you ever get your blowjob from Tony? Razz

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The more the merrier mate, I'm sure he'd love some phone calls as well Twisted Evil If anyone wants to call him for a chinwag.
I lost Tony unfortunately, but it was fun whilst it lasted.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

tubthumper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of thoughts. Is he going to be suspicious if he suddenly gets multiple responses? Oga could inform he that he has "eaten off" such victims before, I suppose.

Rod, you're English is too good there for a lad/oga. Give him plenty of "remain bless," "oh boi," and so on. That should help.

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
FourFlusher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to see you pump him a little, now that you're his boss...How many email identities does he have, what's the most money he has made, did he hear about the two (made up) bois that got caught the other day, does he know anybody that got jailed, and why...now that you are "inside", explore a little.

You're his boss...get inside the world as much as you can. This could open some modality doors.

Last edited by FourFlusher on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rodus - I always play an oga whose parents are from Nigeria but I grew up in the UK (and have very good contacts) but now live in Nigeria when my parents died. Saves me having to write like a lad Laughing. Plus, they love the idea of UK contacts.

Btw, I'm in if there's still room.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red, please feel free, you're right about him loving uk contacts.
@fourflusher, thats the plan
@tubthumper, I've come across lads who could write better English then a lot of English people I know, I'm trying not to be too stereotypical. He shouldn't be to worried about lots of responses, after all I did tell him I had a lot of mugus Wink

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I sent him a short and sweet G'day note from B4rb Dwy3r.

I'll post his response here when I receive it as requested.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to widen my horizon and hope to learn some new tricks from the experience of the other baiters here so Rodus, Mr B4rton Simps0n has suggested that your / our lad should know what to do in regards to this transaction. Lets see where it takes us.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I need a new barrister. This one doesn't answer inquiries!

Quote:
On 9/19/07, R3gin4 <[email protected]> wrote:
Mr. Ha1e3 Jud3l4w

Bank manager Victor Umboto told me to contact you regarding the $750,000 insurance money from the truck crash in Accra. What is it I need to do?

R3gin4

On 9/20/07, R3gin4 <[email protected]> wrote:
Mr. H4l3m Jud3l4w,

I know you are a busy man but it is important I settle this matter.

Please contact me.

R3gin4

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Philo Kvetch on Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiter name is . Slap your boi for not responding to all of these willing victims Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RL,

It's been 20 hours since B4rton Simps0n contacted your Boi, please let him know that I have contacted you asking for a new barrister as this one has not gotten in touch yet.

Slap your Boi senseless (perhaps someone has beaten you to it) for being so lazy, how long does it take to respond to a few emails.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^he does occasionally dissapear off the radar for a couple of days, usually nothing to worry about but I've emailed him anyway.

Quote:
bro what is hapening. my mugs complaining to me that they have not heard from you.get back to them and tell tyhem to proceed else we no get money from them.
also my boys in USA tell me western union is bringing out a new system for scurity, you know anything about this
vic

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Love your work Rodus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic