SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that if 3d and 1k3 ever met they'd be like brothers-in-arms. Both having gone through the gauntlet for love and the promise of riches. Of course 1k3 has a lot longer to go before he even approaches the realms of 3d's crazy world... but still, it would be very funny Laughing.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed may have not realized that it was too much of a coincidence for the money and Amy to be in the same place last time - but we don't want too many of those coincidences. We need him to begin to ease up because he has friends who are getting suspicious.

LOL - - so we have to play it right so that he WILL NOT begin to LISTEN to his friends. We want him to be sitting there going - NO NO NO - you guys are wrong - and this is proof....

Oh and I could just imagine it now...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you will have to wait.....I have a new youtube for you guys...got to do it first........

Edit - - Red is in....give Red and me a few days - you'll laugh your asses off.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, he still cares. I haven't checked Amy's email in a while, but I found this from two days ago:
Quote:
How are you today?..Hope all is well?.I've not heard from you the past of couple of days.Iam really worried.I've tried to reach you,but all to no avail.I need to know your true position at the moment.I love you.No matter what happens,Iam still going to love you the more.Nothing will change it..Our dream can still materialise,no forces on this universe can stop it.Just have faith in the living God and believe in your dreams.Right now,Iam really restless.I need to know your true position.I look forward your response.

If you really want to abuse him Eliza, I can either write or when you speak to him again, you can tell him that you found out all he needed to do was to make a carving. And he cared for Amy so much he was unwilling to do it.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we want to wait a few days though - I think at this point not hearing from Amy for a week will be torture. LOL

In the mean time, for your entertainment - I posted this link over in the video section....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hMZsAfxNg

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a very nice summery Eliza top job.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hhahahahaha! If you can get them together, tie their worlds into a joint effort, that would be the most awesome thing.

BTW, Eliza, loved the video...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Chase N. DeMonet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You don't have to be Posh to swallow Beck

LMAO Eliza!

pyramid HYIP
United States x5 United Kingdom x18 Netherlands x2 Spain Bahamas, The Ivory Coast Belgium x2 Malaysia x4 Nigeria x3 Benin x2 2x Unknown country
1 fake charity & 1 fake law firm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha! clapping

Brilliant work as always Eliza! I would really love for them to meet, I think that they'd hit it off. Imagine all the stories they could tell each other about their adventures:

Both fell in love with a girl who had too much money and not enough sense.

It's almost a Greek tragedy.

Ed & 1k3 in 5 months = beers!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Captain Scarlatt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you just need to get them to meet up and use some 'pass phrases' to identify each other...

the following springs to mind...

3d "I am chingadacabra (goatf***er in really bad mexican) and we hold the jewels"

1k3 "I greet you on behalf of the 7th dragon whose concubine is 4my and we hold the inheritance"

and if you can get them to do that in the Pru in Accra... Twisted Evil
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Except if they meet in Ghana, they need to meet in Tamale. There's been very bad flooding in Ghana and they only way you can get to Tamale is by canoe at the moment.
Eliza, loved the video.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be a stretch, but... maybe they can both go to the Bahamas? Have them meet on a small island, and somehow entwine their baits so each thinks the other is somehyow the key to their success? It would be difficult, but... it would be an instant Legend.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least, even MORE of a legend than it already is.

Mythical legend of awesomeness perhaps?

This is all going into the baiting textbook. Very Happy

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have to wait though - a while - because we can't make it a "give away" We need to let them both begin to settle in and think their lives are back to "normal" and then reach out and get them.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummm... ok... looks like I've got a lot of work to do! Shocked

Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More time to think up a good and utterly convincing plan.....

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Red and I have a plan...

Creating a website for a Beer factory...

If you go to http://www.budweiser.com and enter your birthday - at the bottom of the next page, you can get a free budweiser.com email addy....so we will use that....

And our beer factory will be trying to come up with the best beer in the world - something that's not so expensive - so that you don't have to be POSH to swallow Beck.....

The new beer will be a new Beck version.

So of course the website will need a) research participants to taste beer and keep notes on what they like about each one b) a contest to find people to star in beer commercials around the world and c) scholarships for people who are interested in studying chemistry in college - if they will promise to work for our company in the US for 4 years after they graduate, we will pay all their college expenses.....etc.

So we have to create the website for the mugus.

Oh and the other thing - the beer company will probably also sell something like Pork Rinds - and we need to make sure that we get decent advertisement in the Muslim communities....

So LOTS and lots of possibilities - and we will have an area with email addies of representatives - and we'll make it where anyone can use the modality on their scammers....

AND - you have to find a buddy....so each beer taster in a country must be paired with another (this is how we get Ed and Ike together). They must compare notes, etc....They'll just think they are working together - and I'm sure they'll get on well - we may get pics of them together with a beer in one hand and a thumbs up sign - - with a sign in the back that says "You don't have to be Posh to swallow Beck"

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and one more thing to add. The website we want to create will serve as both a promotional baiting website as well as a trophy website. So mugus and baiters can enjoy the site together!

The lads will be required to submit photos/videos where they trial and review the beer for us. These photos will then be posted on the website as "promotional" tools. Of course it will all be in the contract Laughing.

Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to ask if you have any technical questions about brewing/chemistry.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope when you have them meet, you take into account that your plans could all go pear shape, they could both turn the tables on you.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fo'andles wrote:
they could both turn the tables on you.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ What he said. I don't know about Ike, but you think Ed's capable after three years of baiting?

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAH! Not bloody likely! You don't know Ed!

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Ed got his first update on Amy today. It's been over a week since he's heard anything.

So the news comes from UB:

Quote:
i have been bisy wit a maga an jis hear what u did fo Amy las week. i have 2 say i didn't no stupid mugu like u could pull dat off.

That's all he's getting. LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fo'andles wrote:
I hope when you have them meet, you take into account that your plans could all go pear shape, they could both turn the tables on you.

Part of any successful bait is planning for anything.

Of course the fact they could twig would be a consideration. Hence why our characters would merely introduce the lads to the beer company. They wouldn't be the beer company themselves. If all went to hell and the lads twigged (I think Ed is beyond twigging... as many have said, even if we stapled it to his chest he still wouldn't get it) then they'd simply drop out of that bait... no big deal Wink.

That said... turn the tables on us? How? By wasting OUR time and money?

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic