SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Playing with myself

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

apparently my lawyer isn't happy and didn't collect the money even though I said he did..

Quote:
If I may ask you? What do you take me for? For your information I did not collect any money from anywhere okay, now I know you are playing with your self not me okay, because it�s only a foolish man who play with other people life.

Barr. Ray

I think this guy has had enough of me but who knows, I might be able to drag him back in.
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're playing with yourself Thatguy, does that make this a mass(de)bait??

Chin chin

Gussie

And no, you can't have mine!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's not quite a newb, but he still isn't a master baiter.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about a thing, Thatguy. You can do it all you want, whenever you want, as much as you want. And no matter what anyone told you, you won't go blind from it. Trust me.

Baiting should usually be done at home and in private, but sometimes people like to do it at work if nobody is looking. The important thing to remember is that baiting is normal and healthy behaviour, so never let anyone tell you that you're doing it too much. As long as you can still move your hands, go ahead and bait all you want.

Sure, your lad might seem tired after a while: All used up and exhausted. My advice is to just wait 20 minutes (or 24 hours, whatever works) and just start again. As soon as a suitable rest has been completed, your lad will be fully re-charged and ready for more baiting. Baiting is a beautiful thing, since you can do it at any speed you like and even try different angles if you want.

Bait away - your lad can take it!
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am positive you can bring this guy back in, ThatGuy!!! I have full confidence in you. Introduce a new character, succumb to his wishes...play along to get back on his good side... something will come to you!

....and, incidentally, when I looked this thread had 69 views. Heh...dirty.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you couldn't possibly be playing with yourself as that is known to cause blindness...

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Playing with yourself is very like making love to a beautiful woman...but nowhere near as satisfying.

Personally, I would play all indignant and ask him what he means by that?

Quote:
apparently my lawyer isn't happy and didn't collect the money even though I said he did..

Is this a dollar chop? If so, introduce the chopper to rub it in. Pain is good.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume by dollar chop you mean pretending that someone else collected the money..

I had thought I lost him about 2 weeks ago and sent him a mail saying that WU had sent me confirmation that someone from his firm had collected the money so can he let me know how to proceed, he didnt answer that so I sent another one about a week after saying that if he didnt answer I can only assume he has stolen my money and would be going to the police about it..

then I got the above email.... now I am planning on sweet talking him a bit.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Thatguy
I assume by sweet talking him you mean you're going to let him think he has the upperhand, and then you will slap him good and hard?

Sometime this tactic works, especially if the lawyer is also the original lad, but sometime you are passed up the chain the lawyer is a little more experienced and will drop you.

But never fear, go back to the original lad and complain about the lawyer. If all else fails, bait him again from a new addy.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic