SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am making Chucky Soludo dance! Sept 17: FBI IS AFTER ME!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asiaguy, I believe this is the same Charles Soludo you were baiting:

Subject: STOP THIS NONSENCE
From Prof.Charles Soludo.
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

Attention .

Sir,

You should be very careful with your word. Mind you all our correspondences is taped and the coppies are with me.Do you think i am such stupid man you will play with.I am a full banker and that is why i have worked with the World Bank of States.

I am telling you the control number you sent is invalid and you continue talking the same. I hope you are alright? This Control Number Does not exist ( 4354345645 ). Go your self and correct the number if at all you sent this money and stop frauding your self.

You may think you are playing with me, You are just trying to play with fire and must regreat at the end which is soonest.

The receivers name and all details are as stated bellow.

NAME: CHUKWUMA N.UDOMA
ADDRESS : LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION :WHAT FOR
ANSWER : SIGNNING OF THE DOCUMENT.
AMOUNT :US$1,250

I will not reply any of your mail after this mail unless you correct this matter. But if you fail, Just wait and see the result.

Regards.

Prof.Charles Soludo.

I emailed him back and said I wanted to send it Money Gram, but he was having none of that:

Subject: YOU ARE A FOOL

Sir,

What do you think i am? This money you are talking is for own good. Good or not? I don' choose money gram at all. Go ahead and send it throught western union money transfer.It is so easy and faster.

Use the same information as i told you and stop asking me nonsence.

NAME: CHUKWUMA N.UDOMA
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR
ANSWER: SIGNNING OF THE DOCUMENT
AMOUNT US$1,250

After sending, Scan the payment slip details as the western union gave you to me. Do not type the numbers as you did before.

Bye Bye.

Prof Charles Soludo.

I replied and said I wouldn't send him anything until he apologized for calling me a fool, he groveled:

Subject: IF I USED A WORD OF FOOL, JUST FORGET BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAN AS I AM

From Prof.Charles Soludo.

Attention Rev. Herman

Sir,

Sorry for the word FOOL, But you should know that i am working for your good and not interested on the western union but interested to make sure you receive these funds.

So go ahead and send payment slip from the western union transfer.

Waiting to receive the slip details. Do not fail to make the payment with the full details as i sent to you to enable us finalize the signning and make the transfer this week.

Regards.

Prof.Charles Soludo.

So now he is just waiting for that payment slip, it's too bad that as a Jewish Reverend I will be celebrating Rosh Hashanah all the rest of this week and will be unable to go transfer the money!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by maxheadroom on Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you should know that i am working for your good and not interested on the western union

And the next line said:

Quote:
So go ahead and send payment slip from the western union transfer.

Laughing send him his money, damnit Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw that!

I am planning to bring that up after he responds to my last email, which told him I have the payment slip and will only send it to him after he promises me that he won't call me names any more!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like one of my guys.

Busy lad.

I AM A BANKER AND I KNOW THE RULE AND REGULATION OF ALL BAKING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he has sent the FBI after me:

"Anti-Terrorist and Monitary Crimes Division.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING WASHINGTON D.C
ATTENTION: Mr Pee Wee Herman.

We have been monitoring your conversation with Prof. Charles Soludo, Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

Yes, We assumed the contract funds belongs to you or your company, But the main issue at hand is that we are inviting you to come with all your contractual documents for proper verification.

We pleade you to adhere with our instructions immediately.

Await for your urgent response. We are given you just grace of today and tomorrow unfailingly.

Do respect your self if you want us to respect you.

Sincerely ,
Robert Mueller
FBI Director"

I told him:

"Mr. Mueller,

I invite you to come and arrest me in my church. You
know as well as I do that a church is a separate land
from the United States and no one can be arrested
while they are in a church. So come and try to arrest
me you idiot mother f*er. I am doing business with
Charles Soludo and you just want to take my money away
from me.

Signed,

He replies:

"Subject: YOU CALLED ME MOTHER F***ER/IDIOT?

Anti-Terrorist and Monitary Crimes Division.
ATTENTION: ATTENTION: Herma.

So you feel you can insult me?

Now i will prove you that the law is against you, I will expose you before the elders of the Church and members because you are involved in MONEY LAUNDRING while claiming to be an innocent man calling your self a REV.It is a funny story but the end will prove.

You went away and furge a control number and sent to the CENTRAL BANK last weekend and forgetting that Prof. Charles Soludo will notify us. Well we have your data enough. The only saviour by your side is for you to go down to Prof. Charles office and prove the genuine of this contract and also sign the final fund release order, Otherwise you will never run faster than your foot.

I wanted to help you before but since your claiming to be an innocent criminal, I will expose you unless you come down and follow my instructions.

Let me hear from you before it will be too late.

Sincerely ,
Robert Mueller
FBI Director"

I emailed him back and told him to send me a picture of himself holding a sign that says "I will get you !"

I emailed Chuck Soludo and told him:

"Subject: Chuck what is going on!

Chucky,

Did you know somehow the FBI is after me, they told me
I should come down to see you in Nigeria or else they
will embarrass me in front of my church elders, what
do I do Chuck! What should I do?????? Help me Chuck,
you have to help me please! I hope you are not the
cause of all this, Chuck!

Signed,
"

So I hope he has a plan on what I should do about the FBI!

M-m-max

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Laughing Silly, desperate mugu. You should have Robert Muller's Nigerian counterpart send the mugu an email & see how he likes it. Tell him as a banker he should know that effective 1 September 2007 all fees related to international banking over $10,000 USD are to be paid via bank wire transfer. He must provide a valid bank account, WU is for fraudstars. Don't forget to Cc your character.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
gargstang
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never raced my foot myself but would imagine it would be quite the sight!

Quote:
you will never run faster than your foot

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133443">Intro</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Start Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117865">Safety</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Get Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Scam Victims</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Real Banks</a> ]
Big Daddy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how the real FBI would feel about someone impersonating Robert Mueller...

guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@White King, sounds like your opportunity to learn how to make a truly tender, flaky and moist pie crust.

Quote:
I AM A BANKER AND I KNOW THE RULE AND REGULATION OF ALL BAKING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD

@Max, this is too funny to be safe for work. LOL_sign
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golly Max, it looks like your mugu is losing patience. Excellent work my man!

I'm almost positive I just recently baited this exact Chuck. I haven't checked any headers, but his text and ranting are so similar it's funny. I don't even have to ask if his letters come with cheesy graphics and super-authentic photos. I love it when the FBI gets involved! Of course "Robert" twigged on me when I got too outrageous, but old Chuck still e-mails me from time to time.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a shame your lad got rude on you after you went to all that trouble of getting your UK chapter to wire him the money because the local western union near you was robbed and is closed indefinately.

Its a shame he was rude because now you have instructed the U.K chapter to recall the money! Twisted Evil

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been through 1TV$ :

Mugu Name: CHARLES CHUKWUMA
Amount: $1500.00

Didn't answer any questions, lazy turd.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maxheadroom wrote:
Well he has sent the FBI after me:

"Anti-Terrorist and Monitary Crimes Division.
ATTENTION: Mr passport Wee Herman.

I love your newly bestowed name! LOL. I'm sure the FBI will find you easier with that one Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic