SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT: Bicycle insurance, anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam_free
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
Are there discounts if you have airbags and anti-lock brakes?

What if you have a disability--you are blind? Most insurance companies give discounts to blind drivers.

What about bullet holes? Sometimes when you are making deliveries, people do not want to pay.

What about attachments? Make sure you send a picture:

--J.D.

You forgot to mention the quote for the elderly. Florida is well known for bike riders being of the older generation LOL. Us young fokes need to get them there elders insurance so we can be protected Laughing

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc: Looks like he's been fooled by EZTr@ck Very Happy

<<i>insert mechanical breathing here</i>>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE EZtr@ck! He bougt the whole shebang, hook, line and sinker! I think the 21st it bounces.... I can't wait. I am going to try to ship it again! Hahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. I made partial payment to bike guy because of quibbling over pounds/dollars. Decided to try a dolla chop on the remaining balance. Bicycle insurance guy goes into a near-panic. Some questions for you follow, dear readers.
Quote:
From me as dolla choppa (forwarded to insurance guy):

Subject: Your insurance policy, sir
To: [email protected]

Dear Dr. Exxxxxx:

I wish to apologise for the crass behaviour of my employee agent, Mr. Phi1ios Z. However, he is correct about the balance owed for your insurance policy on "Andy Warhol - designed multicross bike valued at GBP 15000." The original fee and premium are GBP L942, which is $1885 USD. You may remit the balance of $1365 USD by interbank transfer to

SG Private Banking Asia Pacific, Bangkok
Account number 5743294809
Account name Royalty Insurance LLP
SWIFT code SGPBTHBA002

Again, my apologies for the delay in receipt of your policy. We hope to be of service to you again in future.

Remain blessed,
Chief Dr. Peter M@du
Royalty Crown Insurance

I tell "Peter" that he's right, I like his style, and I'll pay the balance to his account right away. I forward this to mugu. Mugu replies:

My Dear Client Herbert Exxxxx,

Don't be deceived by this tout and impersonator, we don't have such name in our company" This must be Africa Fraudsters who indulge in intercepting E-communication of companies in United Kingdom and beyond.

Firstly, the name Chief Dr. Peter M@du is a African name not British.
Unlike that oh-so British name, Philios Zachariades

Secondly, the Amount GBP L942,he quote for you as your premium is wrong, your actual premium in calculation is #920Pounds (#520 for Year coverage and #400 for personal Application Form fee) and the Dollar convert is US$1,865.57 not $1885 USD as the tout indicated to you and Balance is US$1,365.57 not $1365 USD! pls.do you calculation way.
Damn, I shorted him by 57 cents!

Thirdly, the tout is not even sure and aware of my companies name he is impersonating he indicated by companies name as Royalty Crown Insurance, my dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity! My Companies Name is ROYAL CROWN INSURANCE COMPANY NOT Royalty Crown Insurance as the tout indicated on the closure of the email he sent to you.
Oh no, I have communicated with Africa Fraudstars!

Fourthly, ask the tout and impersonator , so called Chief Dr. Peter M@du, the Address of my Company and to send you My Company "Royal Crown Insurance Company" Letter Heading paper with Address , since he claim to work with my company, which he does't even know the name,instead he address it as Royalty Crown Insurance"
Being a dumb CEO, he'll probably send a .dll renamed to letterhead.jpg

Fifthly, Since the impersonator claimed to know me as his worker, kindly ask him my last Name and where my office is located.
Oh I don't know...231 Adeola Odeku Str., Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria?

Sixthly, Ask the impersonator the name of your Bicycle Club?
I'm sure he will have no idea
To say nothing but, few, I enclose via Attachment my official Image photo with companies logo name behind it, for your perusal.

I will advise you for you own good and funds to stop the fund you transfer to the Account the tout and impersonator give you: It is a fraud let account.

SG Private Banking Asia
Pacific, Bangkok
Account number 5743294809
Account name Royalty Insurance LLP
SWIFT code SGPBTHBA002

As the Chairman and General Manager of Royal Crown Insurance Company London, We will not be held liable for any fund and risk you involved yourself with African Fraudsters; the Tout and impersonator, so called Chief Dr. Peter M@du.

Help yourself and future business with my company "Royal Crown Insurance Company London" to stop further communication with the impersonator and Re-call your funds back form his fraud let account.

Be wise! Not to pass vital information of this company to the Tout and Impersonator, so called Chief Dr. Peter M@du

Best regards,
Mr.Phili0s Z@chariades.

Here's his picture of Philios. Of course it's from the real company's site.

Questions/comments:
Does anyone have Mr. Z's business purported address?
Has anyone seen letterhead from Royal Crown?

I guess I could use the info from the real company in Cyprus...
Should I tell him his name doesn't sound "English" either, but is clearly, um...Italian?

He seems impressed by the Chief Dr. stuff. Many Nigerians believe that giving yourself a high-handed title commands instant respect. Apparently calling someone "Mister so and so" is downright insulting, while being a Dr. or Chief Dr. is one of the highest possible accolades. See for example http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6924870.stm

If anyone else is interested in having their dollar chopped by Peter M@du, feel free to PM me.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I will be once I'm ready to send payment to Mr. Philio$.

Quote:
Do you provide trip planning materials, such as maps? NO I could really use them for my tour of Cornwall. I know AAA in America provides maps and I was just wondering if your company does as well?

Oh well, better get onto the money part:

Quote:
Dear ,

That is a pity but I am ready to purchase a policy for my Cornwall group. How much will it be and how do I make payment?

Sincerely,
Rev.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal! I love the insertion of an African fraudstar! Brilliant!

So, how many people have this guy waiting for funds now? Who has "sent" him money?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal! I love the insertion of an African fraudstar! Brilliant! Our Mr. Philios has to be in an unhappy mood.

So, how many people have this guy waiting for funds now? Who has "sent" him money?

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I love the insertion of an African fraudstar!

Chief Dr. Peter M@du is professional, smooth, and paternal, isn't he? He's sent my character Herb some convincing answers to PZ's questions. Did you know Royal Crown Insurance has its offices right next door to Lloyd's of Llondon?

I'm trying for a trophy from Phil cause he seems determined to prove he's the real deal. The long term plan: Herb will eventually realize he's been the victim of a fraudstar, and he'll go crawling back to Phili0s to restart the festive modalities from scratch. It should fit in well with EZTr@ck cutting off Phili0s's transfer 2 days from now.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal! BRILLIANT! I love that! Hahahahaha! Mr Philios will be so happy to have you back!

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some more questions for him before I send some money. I just jumped on this band waggon so I got to string it out some. Then I will use the new bank modality that we have Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, imagine that! My shipment failed the Interpol Security Clearance! Amazing! So, i wrote Mr Philios to ask him some questions:

Quote:
Mr Philios,

My banker just told me that your account ins under investigation by Interpol, and that my shipment did not clear the security clearance.

I have been informed by another member that we should send the money to a Dr Madu, that he runs the nright department for bicycle insurance. I am confused?

What should I do? I am ready to resend the funds if this is an honest mistake.

Do you have anothe bank account? maybe they made a mistake with this one.

Please confirm what I should do.

Best wishes,

Edward

I sure hope we can get this all sorted.... Sad

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To recap: Philios thinks a Dr. Peter M@du (me) is interceptin his emails, posing as the Royal Crown CEO, and chopping bike guy's dollar. That Dr. M@du is slick - here's his answer regarding Philios's suspicions, which Herb promptly forwarded to bike guy:

Quote:

Dear Dr. Exxxxxx:

Worry not, no insult is taken from you. However, I shall direct company Counsel to begin disciplinary proceedings against Mr. Z@chariades, leading to his dismissal from our company on the grounds of embezzlement, harrassment, dismemberment, and excrement. I urge you to terminate all correspondence with him immediately.

Now to your questions.
1. Are you actually British, although you have an African(?) name?
Of course I am British. Perhaps because he is also a racist and resents having a black man as his Boss, he forgets that many Nigerians hold positions of prominence in Britain. Some examples that come to mind are

Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka
Flora Nwapa, a prominent Nigerian
Artist Olu Ogwibe
Footballers such as Victor Anichebe
Revd Jide Macaulay, a gay Nigerian pastor and activist

2. What is the correct name of your company?
Royal Crown Insurance. Our motto is "The Quality Insurance."

3. What is the address of your company?
Two Lime Street
London
EC3M 7HA
UK
(Hey that's right next door to Lloyd's of London!)

4. Please scan and send a piece of company letterhead.
Attached. (Nice going Peter, you sent a .dll disguised as a .pdf file)

5. What is Philios's last name?
My soon-to-be former employee is Mr. Philios Z@chariades.

6. What is the correct name of my Bicycle Club?
The Tail Wind Riders Bicycle Club.

I hope this will put your mind at ease. Again, please allow me to express my heartfelt thanks for bringing Mr. Z's crimes to my attention. Your payment has been received in our accounts, and to express our gratitude, we shall be awarding you a 30% discount on your premium. Therefore we will transfer USD $546 back into your B@lBank account. It is the least we can do, and we appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Chief Dr. Peter M@du
Royal Crown Insurance, LLP

The 30% discount will hopefully get Philios's goat, since we argued about it so much. It turns out the promise of a $546 refund will come in handy, as my original $520 payment to Philios will bounce today at . I'll pretend not to know about the Interpol block, and when I see the money back in my account, I'll tell him that proves Dr Madu is trustworthy.

Bicycle mugu responds to my forwarded message using the annoying in-line responses. He's really bent out of shape now - he even links to a website that basically proves he's a lying fraudstar.
Quote:

Mister Z@cariades:

Here is the reply of your General Manager, His Excellency Chief Dr. Peter M@du, Lister n, my client Herbert Exxxxxx, we don't have such name in my company..ok neither did i know him talk-less of been my Manager! you are dealing with Nigerian-African Fraudsters, as i earlier told you that intercept Companies E-communication, to defraud the companies client.....Bear warned that, my company will not be held liable for any thing/funds you might lost in the hands of this Hoodlums. to your ridiculous questions. He knew all the important information about the company and my transaction, and he sent the attached letterhead sample. I didn't see the Attachment Letter head...it didn't open. I am totally convinced that he is the true head of your company, You are making greatest mistake in your life to believe Fraudsters as guinea; simply because they were able to intercept my companies information via E-communication. as and that you are trying to rip me and my Club off from inside the company. Be aware that Dr. Chief M@du IS not a Staff of my Company..Be warned, i don't know him, from the first place. now knows of your criminal activities and you will likely have to look for another job soon.

I only regret that I may have insulted Chief Dr. M@du by questioning his identity and motives. I should never have listened to you in the first place. My associates in the Tail Riders Wind Club shall certainly hear about this.

H3rb

Now: You have to believe me that so called Mr. M@du or what so ever you may address him is an Nigeria-African Hoodlum/Impersonator/Touts and Fraudsters who indulge in intercepting Companies E-communication and impersonate to defraud the companies client. Simply by the ADDRESS of the company he provide to you.

Two Lime Street
London
EC3M 7HA
UK

My Company is not located in such fraud let address:..ok! my Company address are as follows:

Nicosia Head office
ROYAL CROWN HOUSE
16-20 Mnasiadou Street , P.O.Box: 24690, 1302 Nicosia

Limassol Office
ROYAL CROWN HOUSE II
90 Ay. Fylaxeos Str. , 3025
P.O. Box 51492, 3506 Limassol

Larnaca Office
AVENSIA COURT III
Apt. 310
Gr. Afxentiou & Ap. Varnava Street,6032 Larnaca

Please only confirm via my Companies Website: http://www.royal.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=2 the Location of my Companies Office's. You are not expected and authorize to contacted my office via Website for business discuss, due to the fact you are a Foreign Client and all communication with our foreign client is channel and handle by me personally as the Chairman and General Manager of the company...ok..Hope you understand. Please, confirme my personal position in the company via this company website: http://www.royal.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=4 and click
Message from the Chairman
Management Team
Thanks for using your precious time to verify the truth of the matter. And i wish you stop further communication with that Nigeria-African Impersonator to avoid you from spending your precious funds worthlessly and wastage.

Best regards,
Mr.Philios Z.

He's been telling me he's a London company and sends me the website of an insurance company in Cyprus. Of course Herb will say he has never heard of the town of Cyprus, England; no point educating the lad. When Herb finds out he's been the victim of a fraudstar he's going to feel TERRIBLE. Especially after making Phili0s produce a trophy pic (hopefully).

Quote:

You are making greatest mistake in your life to believe Fraudsters as guinea; simply because they were able to intercept my companies information via E-communication.

What does he mean fraudstars are "guinea"?

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he meant to write "genuine".

This is great! He can smell the money... going to Dr Chief....

Hahahahaha!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I figured out that this Chief Dr guy is NOT the "genuine" article, so have resent the money to the new bank account:

Quote:
no-reply@XXXXX Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 9:56 AM

jXXXXXX> Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 9:58 AM
To: [email protected]
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Mr Philios,

I am not sending any money to that Fraudstar. I have resent the money
to this account.

Let me know as soon as it clears.

Can I see an unsigned copy of my policy?

Thank you for being so understanding!

EXXXXX
- Hide quoted text -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:56:04 -0400
Subject: Transaction Created
To: XXXXX

Dear EXXXXX,

Your financial institution, Chase Funds Global, has chosen to utilize
the EZ----Track system to allow you to monitor the status of your transfer
to the account of Mr Philios.

Your Transaction ID is 05263268692123258. Do not lose this number.

To check your transaction at any time, simply go to
http://www.XXXXXX and enter the Transaction ID.

Note: This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.
If you have any questions regarding this transaction, contact your
financial institution.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba just taught me how to kill fake sites. Does anyone mind if I have a go at Dr. Philio$'s site?

I make no guarantees of success, but I'd like to try Laughing . If it doesn't mess up the bait that is.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I sent that info off to Alan yesterday.... so I am hoping for my little flag, too!

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, no problem Smile.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You do not get a flag for sending REAL bank information to Alan. The flag is for killing a web site that is a FAKE bank claimed to be real by the lads.

My understanding is that our bicycle guy is claiming to be a representative of a REAL company, so we would not kill that site as it is a legitimate business.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that's right, you have to kill the site yourself to get a flag.

That site looks pretty fake to me, but I haven't looked into it that much.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Royal Crown company seems to have pretty good web presence with things like Cypriot insurance organizations, automobile rental firms, real estate agents etc. If it's fake they're not keeping their heads down very well. I haven't called the phone number.

Don't know about anyone else, but he didn't bring up the website with me until the dolla choppa stepped in. He's also been claiming all long that he's in London, no? The real Royal Crown is in Cyprus.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh...

Well, the insurance company is real, I believe, but the mugu is an imposter (an impster worried about another mugu impostering him and chopping his dolla!).

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else been sent this extremely budget attempt at an Application form? I mean come on - he could have at least got rid of the blue and yellow background highlighting from google. And it would have helped if he had sent it as 1 image, as opposed to 4.

Anyway, heres the form I'm talking about:

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tow and what about roadside assistance? A pure must especially for those living in those lovely Alpujarra mountains!! and another thought I wonder how much excess is involved ?? oh yes would there be a huge difference in the quote for a can or two of N.Gas...well you know sometimes we need a little speed
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I just got the application. I do so love the highlighted terms from google.... they make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Now I think that I have seen the terms of coverage I need to know some things from him.

Towing will be first on the list I think.... towing is so important when you live in Minot ND. I mean we can get FEET of snow at a time!

Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went souht from Granada through the Alpujarras once (and also read a book by the same title, even went to the authors house, tho he has been dead for some time). It is, truly, lovely country. Towing bikes there would be a great job....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic