SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh no, he's mad at me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rintastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Dr. (or -he keeps changing the spelling) is mad at me Sad My finance director at my church needed his ID so he could release our bank account information-simple protocol Smile He sent me a "work" ID

Mod edit - image resized to prevent blowout and to write fake on it, images should be a maximum of 600 pixels width - SP

My first btw, yay! But you know, that's not a legal ID. So, I asked for his government ID...and I get this. Think I can get him back? I thought about waiting a few days and then acting like I didn't get this email. Whaddya think?

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.35.52.13 with SMTP id e13cs352770pyk;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:18:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.78.176.20 with SMTP id y20mr4013282hue.1190153883142;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:18:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <>
Received: from web27407.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27407.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.177.183])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 30si37148hub.2007.09.18.15.18.01;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:18:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.177.183 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of ) client-ip=217.146.177.183;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.177.183 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) smtp.mail=; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=
Received: (qmail 38966 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Sep 2007 22:18:00 -0000

Received: from [212.52.155.109] by web27407.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:18:00 CEST
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:18:00 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: please dont write me again.
To: XXXXX <[email protected]>

Dear Friend,

Hellow and how are you ,hope fine with you.Please i have told you my mind and i can not be disturbing my self by writing every day by day for this is not the way i plan this transaction to be.

So please i want you to forget about this transaction i beg you and i also thank you for your little effort you have already put in to this stage.

I thank God that you have not yet applied to the bank ?So let me search for another person that will not realy put his effort and also follow my instruction for i am not playing.

By for now and please dont write me again for i am ok with you.

Regards.

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Musicians and people who like musicians: We've started a forum for the exchange of ideas and sounds for bands around the world! Come check us out at www.oblivioninc.com!
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He may have said don't write him again, but what he's really asking is for you to rebait him. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
scam_free
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey you know we can all help you re-bait him Wink
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you certainly miffed him off. Good work!

Can you get him back? Absolutely. But give him time to cool down. About 24 hours should do it, then you'll have him back on your hook. Lads love to bluster and fume, but remember one thing: You have what they want. You might not have much of it, and he's certainly not going to get any from you, but your mugu doesn't know that! He'll be back.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love it when the considerate lads take time out to tell you not to contact them again instead of just ignoring you like any normal person would do.

As said above, let him cool off for a day or so, then apologise saying you are trying your best and only following the protocols required by your government and that is nothing personal. If he doesn't fall back in line - rebait.

You have the money, he has the pain.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Rintastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips everybody Smile I'll probably drop him a line today.

SP, thanks for the mod *smacks forehead*

I really don't want to let him go, he's been so compliant thus far Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Musicians and people who like musicians: We've started a forum for the exchange of ideas and sounds for bands around the world! Come check us out at www.oblivioninc.com!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic